Final Stop in a Lifetime of Travel

Story Info
The happy ending to our caribean vacation!
2k words
4.58
8.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dadavox
dadavox
42 Followers

Hello, great people!

More sexy stuff coming your way

Fourth and last part of this series. Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Blessings!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The final day

I was in heaven. Last night had been incredible, we made love until hunger forced us to stop, and afterwards we had an incredible dinner in our room. We talked so much, about when we were children, how she began her transition, our school life, everything. After a couple of hours we took a quick shower and fell asleep in each other's arms. I can't explain how I feel in love so hard and so fast, but I am so grateful that the feeling is mutual.

As the sun began to rise, the room started to light up. Lying next to me was the most beautiful woman I had ever set sights on. I loved her warm skin, the softness of her body, her natural scent, I love and lust this woman, from the top of her head to the bottom of her sexy feet. And as I discovered quite recently, I love cock: specifically, I love her cock, can't get enough of it!

Thinking about Kai so much made me grow rock hard, but I didn't want to bother her while she slept, so I just cuddled next to her, trying not to poke her back. I wrapped my right arm around her waist and she pressed against me. I closed my eyes took a deep breath in, her intoxicating aroma making me even harder, to the point of physical pain.

I guess Kai had woken up aroused as well, because I suddenly felt her warm hand wrap around my shaft, making my whole body tremble with pleasure. I love this woman with all my essence! She began to stroke me in a quick manner, driving me to the edge of pleasure. I was about to explode when she released me and turned around to kiss me, fiercely!

We embraced passionately, feeding off each other's body mind and soul. Her tongue began to invade my mouth aggressively, like her survival depended on it. Kai had never behaved like this, and to be honest, it aroused me to no end!

She pushed me on my back as her body pressed hard against mine. I spread open my legs to accommodate her body and our cocks were now pressed against each other. The girl of my dreams was as hard as I was, and it felt incredible to provoke this level of lust in another human being!

Suddenly the moment stopped. I could tell something was going on in Kai´s mind, a look of worry flashed on her face. I reached out my hand to her face and she pressed her cheek to it.

"Are you ok?" I asked her. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's not you, it's me, I need to ask you something but I'm scared it might ruin everything..." she said worryingly.

My heart sank for a moment, worried about everything and nothing at the same time. I imagined a thousand scenarios where everything fell apart. I pulled myself together and asked her what was going on.

"You know I love you, right? And I know you love me, I feel it in me, and you are an incredible lover, when we make love we lose ourselves, and I wanted to ask you about..." she averted her gaze, her pulse began rising up. Her whole body was tense and I felt her cock twitch next to mine.

"You want to know if you can fuck me?" I asked her calmly.

Her eyes immediately focused on mine, all tension gone from her face. "Yes, you're the only person I have trusted enough to even begin to open up like this. Don't take it wrong, I love it when you fuck me, it drives me mad with pleasure, but I sometimes get the urge to be the one on top..."

I looked her deeply in her eyes and caressed her cheek. "I love you, and I want to be with you, always. Your body is mine, and my body is yours, so, of course you can have it anytime you need it"

I pulled her to my face and began to kiss her passionately. After a split second, all her lust and desire came back with a vengeance. I was about to experience a new phase to our lovemaking, and honestly, I was extremely nervous since I had never done anything like this, but I didn't care because I love this woman.

She began to bite my neck, her breathing was ragged. Her body was shaking with lust and desire. She slowly went down my body, kissing my shoulders as she continued to my chest. As she began to lick and suck my nipples my body just trembled with pleasure as the moment I would lose my anal virginity loomed closer. She licked my skin as she continued her journey downwards, and I decided to just let myself go and enjoy the process.

When she got to my mid-section, I was lost in pleasure and arousal. My cock was rock hard and my mind was filled with curiosity about how everything would happen. Kai then began to gently bite my hip bones, which I didn't know was a deeply erogenous zone in my body. This woman was killing me with pleasure!

As she kept biting me, she began to gently roll my body over, leaving my butt exposed. I took a deep breath and relaxed my body as much as I could. I felt her lips on my left cheek, gently kissing from the lower back to my leg. Then she repeated the same motion on the other side. I got goose bumps as she did this.

After the kissing, Kai began to explore between my cheeks. Her warm tongue began to slowly probe my virgin backside, and I loved it. My cock was pressed hard against the mattress, and the mix of pain and pleasure was delightful. After a short while of exploration, Kai began to lick my ass. I can't even begin to describe the experience, it was incredible! I remembered all the times I did this to her, and how much pleasure it gave me. I hoped she was also enjoying it!

I don't know why, but I suddenly felt so much pleasure I began to push my body against her mouth, at the same time I placed my hand on her head, trying to push her deeper into me.

"Somebody is liking this! Are you ready to take it further?" she asked in a sultry voice. I couldn't even speak; I just moaned and moved my head in an affirmative gesture.

She put some coconut oil on my asshole, and she slowly inserted her index finger in. All the nerve endings in the region began firing up, pushing me to the brink. There was some resistance as Kai tried to push her finger in, but after a while, she succeeded. She began to give me a prostate massage and I was just about to reach heaven. Then, she slowly inserted another finger, until my ass relaxed completely.

"I think you're ready for me, my love. Do you still want to continue?" she asked softly.

"Fuck me as hard as you can, I need you in me!" I shouted, filled with lust.

""I love you, Santi!" she said as she pressed her body against my back.

I felt her cock between my cheeks, slipping an teasing me to no end. I heard her shortness of breath caused by her immense lust. My body reacted instinctively and squeezed hard with my cheeks. The, I felt her go in, my heavens, the most delightful sensation!

She slowly introduced her glans in, with just enough push to get it in without hurting me. My ass was feeling intense pleasure and a little pain, but this mix was wonderful, I wanted more! She continued to pus deeper and deeper until I felt she was completely in. Her nipples poked my back and her mouth rested on my right ear. I could hear her shallow breathing, trying to contain herself and not explode.

She was in absolute control as she let my ass get accustomed to her beautiful cock. Her breathing was driving me mad, and after a while I told her I was ready. She wrapped her left arm around my neck and lowered her right hand towards my cock. I lifted my body a bit so she could wrap her hand around my throbbing dick.

As she squeezed it, she began to thrust her hips against me, her cock moving in and out slowly inside me. The motion began to drive me crazy and I begged her to fuck me harder. She laughed and began to pump me harder, each thrust the pleasure growing and growing!

My cock began to leak cum profusely, making a mess on the bed sheets. Kais hand was now covered in my cum, making it so slippery. The pleasure in my ass and my cock was beginning to push me past the point of no return. I screamed and had my first anal orgasm!

My body shivered in pleasure like never before. The heat of Kai´s body, the filling sensation of her cock in my ass and her hand squeezing the life out of my cock was just unreal! I thought I wouldn't be able to continue, but my body wanted more pleasure; I wanted to squeeze every last drop of cum out of Kai!

Without missing a beat, Kai lifted me back and I got into doggy position, her cock having never left me. She grabbed my hips and began to pound me hard. My insides were filled with pleasure as my cock continued to leak cum everywhere!

I felt another anal orgasm coming up and I knew I wouldn't hold up much longer, my cock was screaming for release. After the wave of pleasure my sphincter squeezed Kais cock. This drove her crazy!

I don't know how but she flipped me, my back on the cum covered mattress and my legs on the air! And all of this without her cock exiting me.

"Santi, baby, I´m about to come, I can't go much further!" she screamed lustfully.

"Fuck me, hard! Cum inside me, please!" I begged her, my body also on the brink of orgasm.

She held my ankles in the air as she continued pounding my ass, and she began to lick my soles. The look on her face was of unadulterated pleasure, at this moment she was using me as her fuck doll, and I couldn't care less! I wanted to feel her seed deep in my ass!

After a while, she laid on top of me, her tongue invading my mouth without restraint. I wrapped my legs around her waist and I felt her cock go past the point of no return. She came inside me and every pulse fired her cum deep inside me. After several moments, she completely collapsed on top of me, exhausted and completely satisfied, her cock slowly shrinking in size. Her heartbeat began to slow down, and our sweat covered bodies just lay on the bed.

As her cock plopped out of my ass, I felt her cum began to trickle out. I love this woman, with all my soul, with all my heart and all my body. We began to gently kiss as our love making session winded down. Exhausted, we lay in bed in each other's arms.

Our vacation would end shortly after that wonderful morning, but worry not. A few months after returning home, we moved in together and later got married. It's been several years since that marvelous hotel mix-up, and we couldn't be more grateful for it. We have been traveling all around the world, and rest assured, that every chance that we get, we fuck the brains out of each other, and every love making session, our lust and passion grows more and more!

dadavox
dadavox
42 Followers