Final Streak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SilverMuse
SilverMuse
1,786 Followers

"I know!" I gave him a big smile. It turned to a gasp when he squeezed my breast. "It's so crazy! Isn't it hot?"

"I...yeah," he breathed. "It's hot."

Sliding my fingers into his dark hair, I pulled him close. "Keep going," I whispered. Then I kissed him.

Damn, Matt's lips were soft. Soft and warm. His tongue in my mouth felt hot, wet, and very eager. His kiss was all excitement and surprise. One hand roamed over my stomach, massaging the naked expanse as his free hand fondled my breast. I stroked his broad back, scratching the bare skin lightly. When I dug my fingers deeper, he grunted into the kiss. Lips pulled back and met the side of my neck, making me shriek into the dark alley.

My head turned to see my friends, grouped in the shadowy doorway. Maggie and Irina both wore big smiles. Irina had a hand on the back of Maggie's neck, playing with her short hair. It didn't surprise me much, but it made my body clench, buckling under Matt's attentions. It did surprise me to see Jade's arm draped over Irina's shoulders, her head resting against Irina's. She watched me and Matt with a dreamy expression.

When my knees wobbled, Matt's free hand tightened on my hip, holding me up. As I moaned louder and louder, his mouth left my neck. He pulled back to stare at my body again, caressing my breast before letting his hand slip down my stomach to my tattoo.

One finger traced the curly script. His eyebrows went up when he deciphered it. Entwined with roses were the words I'm going to regret this.

He laughed softly. "Do you?"

"Not the tattoo," I murmured. "And not the things I thought I would."

"What about this?" His eyes never left mine as his finger trailed lower and lower. Tracing patterns, gliding over my mound until he met the strip of blonde hair on my pussy. "Will you regret this?"

"Never." As Matt's fingers caressed the little tuft of hair and the soft skin around it, I wriggled at his touch. "Not this."

The girls were watching everything. From their spot down the alley, they had a clear view of Matt's hand moving on my pussy. I felt so exposed.

Fingers slid over my folds, settling into gentle strokes on my tender clit. I kissed Matt again, tasting his tongue, encouraging his tentative touch to grow firmer.

"You're so wet," he breathed. His gaze stayed riveted to me, moving between my face and his hand between my legs. Caresses coaxed my clit into an aching nub. One finger pushed inside me, and I moaned, lifting my hips to invite him in. "And soft. And burning hot."

"First time touching pussy?" I giggled, rubbing his chest.

Blinking through the fog of lust clouding his eyes, he smiled at me. "First time touching yours."

I kept exploring his chest, moaning shamelessly when his tiny flat nipples peaked under my thumbs, right as more pressure opened my dripping cunt.

"Yes...like that, Matt...don't stop..."

"You're asking me to touch you." He still looked stunned. "Here. In public. Where anyone could walk by and see."

"Mm-hmmm. I hope they do." And fuck, right then it was true. I leaned in to bite his neck, and he gasped, thrusting his fingers deeper into my steamy pussy.

"Harder," he grunted. I bit harder. Nice boy Matt had a wild side, and seeing a peek was turning me on beyond belief. Grasping his shoulders, I bucked toward him to give him more access between my legs. When he pressed on my clit, I yelped.

"You're really soft, Lara." His dark eyes had that look of disbelief again. My cunt hugged his fingers as he worked them in and out. "Do you like it when I finger you in public like this? You're okay with someone seeing us?"

"Fuck, yes. I want everyone to see you inside me," I moaned. I buried my fingers in his hair, getting it messier.

"Then they're going to." He gave me the Matt smile again. A sweet, warm, body-melting smile. Jesus, as far as he knew, we were the only ones in the alley. "They're going to see you come."

I gasped, my cunt throbbing as he pumped his fingers into tight heat. His thumb rubbed firm circles over my clit until I thought I would burst.

Beyond him in the dark doorway, Irina's back arched. Maggie's legs were crossed, her thighs pressing together. Jade was running her hands over her own flowing dress, her eyes glazed. Her hard nipples poked clearly through the gauzy fabric.

Come, Irina mouthed at me. Come for Matt, baby.

I was so turned on...so close... And how far would Matt go? How far would he let me take him?

Snaking a hand down to his crotch, I caressed the large bulge through soft flannel.

"Uh," he grunted, jerking under my touch.

"What about you, Matt? Would you be okay with someone seeing us?" I cooed. "You don't have to take your pajamas off. I can be naked all by myself. But wouldn't it feel so good to come too? No one needs to know. You're still dressed, baby."

Wide brown eyes stared at me, caught between reluctance and desire. Instead of answering, Matt gripped my ass cheek with a strong hand, urging me to tilt my hips toward the fingers slowly pleasuring me.

"Wrap one leg around my waist," he breathed. "Open up your pussy. Show yourself."

I did it. The girls craned their necks, watching eagerly. I was past teasing now, teetering on the edge of a blinding orgasm.

"Matt," I groaned. "You're going to make me come..."

Then — voices. Footsteps. Faces in the dark alley, whipping our way, painted with expressions of shock.

People, watching us. Strangers? My whole body seized up. Matt had his bare back to them, his warm brown eyes fixed on me, his face a mix of pleasure and pained anticipation. He had no idea we had an audience. Or more of one than before. As I squeezed his cock, my pussy tightening on his fingers, the faces turned clear in my blurred vision.

These weren't strangers. I knew some of these kids. Freshmen, a whole herd of them, clutching their bags of late-night snacks. I'd tutored two of them in the Econ 101 class I'd TA'd this year. They were rooted to the spot, staring open-mouthed at the bare curves of my breasts, my puffy pink nipples, my long naked leg wrapped around Matt's waist, and my slick pussy open to his caressing hand.

"What the fuck," one of the guys breathed.

"Oh God, Matt!" I shrieked. My pussy clutched his fingers in a long spasm of pure need. I hung on to his broad shoulders, clinging to him as my knee buckled under me.

"That's it, Lara," he murmured. His smile was so sweet. His cock was so hard. He massaged my slippery cunt through waves of pleasure, fondling my clit as I clenched tight around him. "Come for everybody. Come for the whole world."

I was. I really was coming for everybody. The freshmen kept staring. My friends kept staring. Animal mewls flew from my mouth. I couldn't stop, didn't want to.

Another guy, not the one who'd spoken, adjusted the bulge in his pants. His hand stayed there, rubbing absentmindedly, his gaze glued to me and Matt. I remembered his name -- Brian.

When our eyes locked, fresh desire peaked between my legs, rippling on Matt's stroking fingers and spreading outward through my body. I held the eye contact as I came again. Brian's mouth hung open, his hand moving faster.

All around him, his friends' faces were frozen in nervous laughter. Shock and excitement mingled in their eyes as they watched my orgasm subside.

Irina leaned out from the doorway, looking like a satisfied cat. Run along, she whispered, shooing them.

They ran.

Matt smiled at me as he eased his fingers out of my creamy heat. His eyes didn't leave my face. As far as I could tell, he hadn't heard the freshmen behind him. He'd been totally absorbed in getting me off. I should tell him, but...

"I want to suck you, " I pleaded.

Matt grunted softly, but when he glanced down our bodies to the ground, he shook his head.

"Don't kneel on that. You'll cut your knees up."

"Such a gentleman."

"I try."

"Then fuck me," I whispered. "Here and now."

Matt stared at me, his hands stroking my hipbones. When he hesitated, I ran a finger just along the inside his plaid flannel waistband.

"Do you like that?" I murmured.

His firm stomach twitched under my touch. "Hell, yes."

"What about this?" My fingers slipped inside his boxers to wrap around the hardest, warmest cock imaginable. Matt's dark eyes opened wide. "Mmmmm." I stroked his shaft slowly, savoring the soft skin and the smooth head in my fist.

"Yesssss..." he moaned.

Behind him, Maggie's eyes were half-closed, her head thrown back. Jade was breathing hard, and I swear I heard her whimper. I met Irina's gaze over Matt's shoulder, slitted to pure lust.

Fuck him, she mouthed. Fuck. Him.

"I can just make you come like this, Matt," I crooned. Jesus, his cock felt so perfect, so hot and silky in my hand, it would be a crime not to see it. It would be a crime to see it, too. The first one was clearly a bigger crime. "You can just spurt all over my hand inside your pajama pants. That would be so sticky, though."

I emphasized my words with a squeeze on his cock. His gasp was all I ever wanted. Cupping his cheek with my free hand, stretching up to plant a little kiss on his lips, I ran my fingers lightly over the softness of his balls. Matt groaned, the wash of lust on his face warring with uncertainty.

"And wouldn't it feel nice to come inside me?" I breathed.

His eyelids fluttered. Slippery fluid oozed from the head of his cock. I rubbed it in, massaging the sensitive spot on the underside and stroking his shaft with a slow hand. Every part of my buzzing body begged for that cock pushed up inside me.

Leaning close, I brushed my tongue against the warmth of his ear. His cock twitched against my palm.

In a voice only he could hear, I whispered, "I really like you, Matt. I really, really want you inside me. I've touched myself while I fantasize about doing you in front of the whole school. I put your notes from writing class under my pillow and came the hardest ever when I thought about you. You were telling me to be wild. Needing to be wild with me."

"Fuck," he rasped.

Two swift hands yanked down layers of plaid flannel. I had only a second to take in the gorgeousness of his hard cock, deep red and jutting toward me, before he backed me against the rough brick wall.

Palms circled my waist, then grasped my ass to lift me. Brown eyes stared at me, drinking in my naked curves as I twined both arms around his neck and hugged his waist with my legs. A firm cock rubbed up and down my pussy, over and over, sending sparks through the wet folds. The rounded head slipped down a river of cream to lodge at my entrance.

Behind Matt's bare body, my friends watched, entranced, drinking in the view of us poised to fuck.

"Wait," I blurted. I squeezed his broad shoulders to halt him.

This was wrong. Not the fucking outside, but the secrets. Matt had no idea we weren't alone. And I wasn't any better than Nathaniel for hiding it from him. Lying. I wanted everything out in the open. He deserved to know the truth.

With an effort, Matt held himself still, on the brink of penetrating me, a question in his body.

Maggie put a finger to her lips. Sssshhhhh.

I couldn't.

"Matt, my friends...who I said were keeping an eye on me? They're watching us."

"What?" His hands gripped my hips tighter.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you— I know it's crazy—"

"Girls?" he panted. "Guys?"

"Girls."

Matt's dark eyes opened wide. Then lust contorted his face. With one sharp jerk of his hips, he sank his cock deep into my juicy cunt.

"Oh yeah," I gasped. The delicious shock of his entry shook my body with a wave of desire. "Fill me, Matt."

He squeezed my ass, digging his fingers into the smooth flesh with each ferocious thrust. Our lips met in a hot, wet kiss. He was using a lot of tongue now, and I just wanted to take him all the way in. Every stroke of his cock sent sparks through my pussy, up to my hard nipples rubbing against his chest, and out through my tongue twined with his.

"You're so wet," he grunted. This wasn't the sleepy, easy-going guy I'd been crushing on. My pussy spasmed around his cock, feeling beyond full. Lifted like this, pushed up against the brick wall, Matt was able to fuck me deep. Very deep. "This is really getting to you, isn't it?"

"No, it's getting to you," I panted, half-laughing at each thrust that forced the air out of me.

"I've wanted this forever. Jesus, Lara... I don't even know who's watching us fuck... Don't tell me..."

His arms were shaking, but he held me up, angling my hips to go even deeper. I gasped at each hard stroke, his cock plunging into my sensitive cunt over and over.

As I bent to lick his shoulder, I looked down the dark alleyway. Maggie was drinking in the sight of Matt's ass, and I couldn't blame her. Irina had moved over to Jade, caressing her neck and playing with her braids. Jade was letting her do it. When Irina slipped her hands under the straps of Jade's dress, stroking her bare skin, Jade's mouth made an O. Her eyes half-closed.

"Ahhh..." Jade sighed, the soft feminine sound floating down the alley.

Matt groaned in response, his cock jerking inside my tingling cunt. Maggie had one hand on the back of Irina's neck, massaging the bare skin under her dark curly hair, and the other hand — shit — down her own shorts.

I hung on to Matt, my arms wrapped around his firm back, one hand gripping his dark hair, shaking with pleasure.

"Matt, don't stop, baby!" I didn't try to keep quiet now.

"Ohhhh, Matt," Irina purred, her voice winding down the alleyway.

Matt's body tensed. His cock pulsed inside me.

"Fuck me, Matt," Maggie coaxed.

"You feel amazing, Matt," Jade giggled.

With a shudder, Matt thrust hard into my slick pussy. I could have killed my friends, but it was so fucking hot, and Matt, wrapped all around me, felt so good...

"Come inside me, Matt," I whispered. I buried my face in his neck, soaked with sweat, locking my legs around his waist.

I heard him growl against me, felt his cock penetrate my cunt over and over and his hands squeeze my ass, saw his brown eyes open wide as I pulled back to look at him while he spurted deep inside me.

I held his gaze. And just like he'd said, I felt the whole world open up.

We came down together slowly, panting. I unwound my legs from Matt's waist and he eased me to a standing position. Then I rested my head on his shoulder while he stroked my back.

"You got scraped up after all," he murmured. "From the wall. I feel bad."

"Don't." I laughed, straightening up and feeling the scratches from the bricks on my back. "This is nothing."

"Take my shirt." He held out his T-shirt, and I slipped it over my nakedness.

As Matt tugged his pajama pants and boxers back up, scattered applause rang through the alley. His cheeks went scarlet, but he wore a big grin, shaking his head.

"You were really good, Matt," Maggie called out from behind him. "We enjoyed the show."

Matt took a deep breath. Then he turned around in time to catch Maggie's teasing smile. Irina wore that satisfied-cat look. Jade's eyes were glassy, her braids were a mess, her dress was rumpled, and her face was one deep red blush. I'd ask for details — later.

"Maggie." He nodded at her, and she beamed back at him. "Irina." She blew him a kiss. "Girl I don't know."

"Jade." She went redder, but held out her hand. Matt looked down at his right hand, my juices still glistening on his fingers, and gave her the left one to shake.

As he gathered the remaining fruit bars and Pop Chips still littering the alleyway, I held the grocery bags open for him. My friends helpfully collected the energy drinks.

"I don't think you need this, Matt," Irina cooed, putting a can of Red Bull in his palm. "Maybe you should ask for a refund."

Red crept into his cheeks again, but that grin kept sneaking onto his face.

"Come home with me?" I smiled up at him. "Study together? Sleep in my bed before the last day of finals?"

"Come on, Matt, we wanna watch again," Maggie teased.

"Don't listen to her." I gave his waist a squeeze, but I wasn't so sure what Matt would want right now. Maybe he was all about the exhibitionism. Maybe that's all that had been happening in this alley.

He smiled back. "I'll come home with you, Lara." Switching both bags to one hand, he draped his arm around me again.

"Only if you share your snacks," Jade piped up.

"Who said anything about sharing, Jade?" Irina nudged her, and Jade coughed. Matt's cheeks looked rosy again. I wondered which one of them blushed more easily.

Leaning against him, I enjoyed the solid firmness as we walked. The adrenaline was dissipating, and the streets were quiet. Occasionally a few people straggled by. Matt's T-shirt was soft, worn, and just long enough to keep my ass from peeking out.

When we got to the apartment, I led Matt straight to my room, ignoring my roommates' jokes and comments. I wanted to see what happened when we were alone.

Slipping out of his T-shirt, I took his hand and pulled him toward my bed. Matt dropped his grocery bags on the carpet. He looked dazed again, but happy. Very happy.

"Can I see you naked?" I murmured. "Having your pajama pants around your ankles doesn't count."

"You do it." He kissed me on the lips. Soft, sweet.

I worked my thumbs into his waistband, peeling off his pants and boxers. My eyes only had a second to take in his broad body before he climbed on top of me. His chest brushed my breasts, the soft hair teasing my nipples into puffy points. I cupped his face in both hands, pulling him down for another, deeper kiss.

It felt so nice to just make out as his warm skin rubbed mine from top to bottom. But I was getting wetter and wetter, and as more juice trickled from my cunt, I couldn't help opening my legs to hug Matt even closer. Hard flesh nudged my soaked pussy.

"Yesssss," I sighed, raising my hips to take in his cock again. When he sucked my earlobe into his mouth, I raked my nails down his back until he grunted. It was only fair for Matt to end the night with a few scratches, too. He tensed, then thrust deeper, the weight of his body pressing me into the soft sheets. "Matt...oh yeah...we fit so well, don't we? It wasn't just the alley."

"That was so wild." He laughed softly, his mouth close to my ear. "I've never done anything like that at all."

"But you've thought about it."

"Yeah. I, uh, thought about it with you. After you got caught streaking junior year...it got me thinking."

"Oh. Ohhhhh." A wave of surprise rolled over my body, turning to pleasure as it tightened my pussy around Matt's heavy cock. The pieces were coming together. The curious stares during Fiction Writing class. The awkward lunch we'd bumbled through, the notes on my short story. The aroused embarrassment and the look of awe when I'd run smack into him tonight, bare-ass naked. I'd known Matt by sight junior year, and we'd crossed paths at parties, but we'd never really talked.

"I'd think about you stripping off all your clothes for me during writing class," he whispered. His strokes were lengthening. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, hugging him close as we slowly fucked. My whole body tingled. "Climbing into my lap. Then you'd ride me in front of everybody, and we'd both get off on showing everyone."

I shuddered, squeezing him inside me. "Matt, baby, I need to tell you. There were other people in the alley tonight. Watching you make me come."

He tensed, surprise and arousal washing over his face. "I thought I heard something. But I couldn't believe it...and you came so hard...Jesus, Lara..."

I buried my fingers in his hair, my breathing turning to panting as Matt plunged faster into my creamy cunt. He was grinding against my clit with every stroke, solid on top of me, giving me more force, and I wanted it all.

SilverMuse
SilverMuse
1,786 Followers