All Comments on 'Final Therapy Session'

by cryingtable

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This story was stupid

Didn't turn me on at all - and I really like Mom/Son stories. The forced action and lack of enjoyment was a turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I agree with

the other commenter...this story had no meaning and made no sense. Sorry, I hate giving bad votes but this one couldn't be helped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
"ha ha ha ha sometimes I crack myself up"

I'm glad you liked this, maybe someone else will, possibily.

Premise poorly executed the ONLY thing I wondered about from the second or third paragraph was if the so called Dr. was setting him up or her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
horrible

I have read some serious crap on this site and some good stuff but this was the worst story( I use that word for lack of a beter one) I have ever read on this site. No plot, no set up, no nothing bad ending, just blah.......horrible. I hope the author takes these critisisms seriously and betters his/her skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sucked

awful

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 18 years ago
say what?

in all the years i've voted in literotica...i've never given a "0" before. i think i may have scored too high.

wow,talk about crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why bother!

This has no redeeming values, let alone social!

sacksackover 18 years ago
"cryingtable" is having the last laugh here...

This clearly was meant as a joke, no one could write a story this bad if they tried. Thanks for making my day, cryingtable, in a weird kind of way this story is very funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That Sucked

That was ther worst story I have ever read. You need to find something else to do with your time. THAT FUCKING SUCKED!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sucked donkey balls

come on dude, this sucked ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I guess you assholes didn't notice that the author was 18 to 22...

so maybe still a late teenager. Maybe the boy's story wasn't up the standards of your great and well-known contributions (laugh), but it was a very respectable first effort. And most of all, his heart's in the right place. He loves the idea of a boy sticking his stiff young prick up his mother's mommy-hole and unloading his hot young balls up where he was once a little baby. (Sounds good to me.) But you assholes didn't offer constructive criticism. You just went ahead and tried to demolish him. Well, this promising young writer hasn't contributed anything since. Happy now, assholes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Previous Anon

There's way too much wrong with the story to offer constructive criticism. It's about a kid and his mother being forced into performance, the kid not finding any element of his mother attractive, his mother hating every moment of it.

Yet the only thing you see in this story is the "mommy-hole". Retarded use of the language aside, there's more to a story than one sentence of a dick unloading into a vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story needed more background and less "cottage cheese ass".

Story needed more background and less "cottage cheese ass".

Why does the son hate his mother? As an aside, most "Momma's Boys" don't hate their mothers, in fact it's usually the exact opposite. Love and lack of boundaries is what gives the mother in a momma's boy situation the control she has, not hate.

Why do these characters just go along with this bizarre situation? Why isn't the doctor worried about being jailed, or losing his license (though it's doubtful he's a legit doctor of any kind), for wrongful imprisonment? Why is some random old man willing to go along with this criminal behavior?

If you're going to write something so bizarre you have to give your readers something to suspend their disbelief from.

Also, why the muzzles? I mean the characters offered no physical resistance to this abuse, in fact the mother outright spread her legs at the first hint of her son fucking her. Unless the muzzles were meant to prevent the author from having to write dialogue, which seems the most logical answer now that I've thought of it.

It was a first attempt and I applaud the effort but there is some serious room for improvement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous