Finally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Sherry pulled back, smiling into his eyes. And getting a better look at her, Rico realized that she was more than just pretty, she was actually quite beautiful. She had the most amazing green eyes, so warm and teasing as she looked up at him, and murmured, "You know, I don't think I've ever done anything as crazy as that before, but I'm sure glad I did." Yeah, she wasn't being coy, or trying to tell him it had all been a mistake. And he really liked the fact that she was so open and honest and not into games. Obviously they'd both enjoyed their illicit little tryst, and good on her that she wasn't afraid to say so. And it was pretty refreshing after some of the women he'd been with, who ran hot and cold without warning.

"You and me both," he finally said, chuckling, as he still playfully plucked at her lips with his, while running a hand over the smoothness of her ass. He didn't know why, but now that he had her in his arms, he hated the idea of letting her go. And it wasn't just the sex, although she was probably the best, and definitely the dirtiest fuck he'd ever had, but there was just something about her that had him thinking that he'd already want more -- maybe even a lot more.

Finally she pulled back and looked down at her legs. "Wow, look at me, I'm a mess."

Holy crow, when he looked down and saw his come dripping between her thighs and actually making creamy white splotches on the tiled floor, the sight of what he'd done to her was enough to get him hard all over again. Talk about erotic, the sexiest woman he'd ever laid eyes on, dripping with his come, after he'd taken her good and hard, had to be the hottest fucking thing he'd ever seen.

Looking up at her, he said, "Sorry, but it's been a while for me. And I guess, I just couldn't hold back, at least not with you." Of course he could have caught it all in a condom, but damn being skin to skin with a pussy as sweet as hers was well worth leaving a few spots on the floor.

Grinning, Sherry ran her hand over his semi-hard cock, gently cupping his balls. Ooh, she just loved the feel of him in her hand. "Well that makes two of us. It's been so long for me, I was wondering if things had closed-up down there."

Happy to prove her wrong, reaching out and stroking his fingers over her sodden pussy lips, smiling at the way she shivered, he shook his head and said, "No. You're nice and tight, but I still managed to get in there okay."

She laughed and let go of him. "I'd say more than okay." Then she tipped her head. "You want a drink or something?"

He shrugged, and slid his hand over her bare hip, reluctant to lose the feel of her. "Sure, a beer or some wine might be nice." Actually going for round two would be even nicer.

"You know, we could have it outside. I was just heading out for a swim before you showed up."

"Sure." They could fuck outside just as easy as they'd fucked in her kitchen. Then he shook his head. Damn, this was crazy. Although he'd never messed around with a client before, he had a feeling he was going to be seeing a lot more of her -- at least he hoped, because she'd really gotten to him, big time.

After she'd cleaned up and gotten their drinks, when he noticed her slipping her little bikini on again, he imagined, just in case her neighbors could see them, he took off his shirt and tugged on his clingy black boxers, figuring they looked close enough to a bathing suit that no one would notice. Then he smiled when he caught the playful way that she was eyeing him, wiggling her eyebrows up and down appreciatively at the sight of his bare chest and washboard abs. "Yummm," she murmured, licking her lips and making him laugh. Nope. She sure wasn't the type to hide what she was feeling.

Outside on the patio, they both began to relax as they sat for a bit, side by side on a pair of lounge chairs, him enjoying a cold beer and her, a glass of white wine. Finally, she smiled at him, and said, "I'm Sherry, by the way."

Chuckling, he extended his hand. "Nice to meet you, Sherry, and I'm Rico."

It just seemed so funny to be shaking hands and making introductions after what they'd just done, but still she just she nodded, and said, "Nice to meet you, too." Wow, but that sure was some wild way to meet a guy. Up close and personal right off the bat. And now she wondered if that was all they'd have, just that one crazy hot episode. But she knew one thing for sure, even if it was just a one-time thing, at least she'd have some new material for the book she'd been hopelessly stuck on. And of course the male protagonist would no longer be a pale blond. Not when she could change him with just a few strokes of the keys, into a dark-haired hottie with warm brown eyes, a killer smile, uber sexy five o'clock shadow, insanely buff body, and an enormous tool between his legs that the lady in her story would thoroughly enjoy, every bit as much as she had.

Unaware of her looking him over, Rico glanced over at the sparkling blue water in the large rectangular swimming pool, the last rays of sunlight dancing across the top, as dusk began to darken the sky, with the horizon turning to a deep orange-red, that would soon fade away to what would undoubtedly be an incredible sunset. And noticing that the pool area was tastefully surrounded by a spacious, nicely landscaped yard, he remarked, "You've got a really nice place here."

Sherry nodded, looking around then, too. "I've lived here nearly twenty years, now. We had it custom built, just the way we wanted. My husband was an architect, who had an eye for detail. But seeing as it's starting to show its age, I've decided it could use a little sprucing up, which is why I'm finally getting some work done on the kitchen."

He looked over at her. "So... you're divorced then?"

She shook her head, and set down her drink on the little side table between them, casting her gaze off into the distance. "No. Brian's been gone for eight years. He died of a massive heart attack on the ninth hole, golfing with his brother. And until then, he'd never been sick a day in his life. It was such a shock to lose him like that out of the blue." She shrugged. "And now it's just me here."

"Gee, I'm sorry to hear that. But this seems like a lot of house for a woman on her own."

With a nod, she said, "I know. But I just hate the thought of moving anywhere else. I just have so many good memories here. And seeing as I love to swim, it's nice to have a pool I can dip into whenever I want. To be honest, I just don't think I could survive in a little four-walled condo, living up in the clouds somewhere. I need to have space around me, so I can sit out here and breathe in all this fresh air year round or I think my brain would shut down and go to mush."

With a thoughtful nod, he asked, "So what is it you do, Sherry?"

She grinned, thinking about all the stories and adventures she loved to create. "I'm a writer."

"Really? Don't think I've ever met a writer before. So, you write books?"

She nodded, and flashed him a saucy grin. "Yes. I write romance -- fun, sexy romance."

He chuckled. "I could see that." God, she was sensual enough, and sure as hell wasn't afraid to show what she was feeling, so putting it down on the page would probably be easy for her. "So, I'm guessing you also enjoy a healthy sex life?"

Picking up her drink again, looking slightly uncomfortable, she flinched as she told him the truth. "No, to be honest, not lately. You're actually the first man I've been with since I lost my husband."

Rico had just taken a sip of his beer and choked, sputtering the moment she said that. Catching the dribbles on his chin in his hand, he figured she had to be shitting him, especially with the way she'd enjoyed herself in the kitchen. And after she'd waited eight long years, she'd actually picked him to finally end her dry spell? He looked over at her, and said, "You can't be serious."

"Oh, believe me I am. Of course I have some toys that get a lot of use, and I've come close to finally getting it on a few times, but for some reason at the last minute, I've always shied away. And to be honest, I think it was the spontaneity of what we just did, that finally made me just go for it. I have a feeling if you'd taken me out for dinner and wined and dined me, I'd have probably had too much time to think, and would have backed out by the end of the night, which is what I've always done, no matter if I was attracted to the man, or not."

Nodding his head, he began to wonder if what they'd just shared was it, and there wouldn't be a repeat. And he hated the thought of that. But then it struck him, if she liked spontaneity, there was no reason he couldn't be spontaneous. Smiling over at her, patting his thigh, he said, "Why don't you come on over here."

Flashing a little grin, she didn't hesitate for long, and got off her chair and slid her ass right onto his lap. "Like this?" she asked, already wrapping her arms around his neck and planting a soft little kiss on his lips.

"Yeah," he said, brushing back her hair and smiling up into her pretty green eyes, already feeling his cock beginning to stir against her pussy, "just like that."

Then he was pushing aside her thong and stroking his fingers along her slickness, smiling as her eyes drifted shut and she began to moan. "Oh, I'm so glad you stopped by," she murmured, shamelessly rocking her hot little cunt against his hand.

"Me, too," he whispered, tugging her head down to kiss her again as he slipped in a finger, amazed at how wet and ready she already was. Of course after eight years, who could really blame her. He couldn't imagine living without sex for that long, positive he'd have the worst case of blue balls ever recorded.

Pulling back slightly, still wiggling her pussy into his palm, Sherry murmured over his mouth, "You have to be anywhere tonight?"

When he shook his head, and said "No, nowhere," and just kept fingering her pussy, she moaned, and slipped her hand between them, pushing his boxers down to get at his cock, giving him a sultry smile as she fisted him in her hand and began to stroke him up and down.

And she then murmured, with a contented little sigh, "Oh, good, then we can do this all night."

Rico felt his erection lurch in her hand as she ran her thumb over the head, spreading a drop of pre-come over the pulsing crown. Jesus, what a night this was turning out to be. Fully expecting to get in shit for being so late, he never expected to find the lady of the house meeting him at the door looking like sex on legs, just begging to be fucked -- and now it seemed she wanted him for the entire night. Not that he'd tell anyone, but he already knew that none of his buddies would believe him if he did. Things like this only happened in pornos, not in real life. But her hot little pussy sure felt real enough squelching against his fingers as he slid them in and out of her faster and deeper with every flex of his wrist. And now he could hardly wait to have a taste of her.

Lucky for them they were in an area secluded by a row of hedges set up to block the view of the pool. So, when Rico untied her top, freeing her breasts again, he knew that no one could see the way he was bending his head to feast on her luscious tits as she slid herself down to glide her hot little cunt over his erection. Wow, talk about a wet dream come true. She had to have the sweetest pair of breasts imaginable, and they were all for him. And she'd also made no secret of the fact that she wanted to be fucked again. It had to be the best night of his life. No woman had ever gotten him this aroused, and his cock felt thick enough to burst, he needed inside of her so badly.

And once she helped him tug off her bottoms and cast them aside, she took hold of his cock and poised it at her opening, then closing her eyes, she softly cried out as his cockhead pushed past the resistance of her tight little cunt and began to press inside her, filling her up slowly with every downward thrust of her hips, till she was panting and softly moaning as she began to bounce her ass up and down on his groin, finally filling herself up balls deep with every last inch of him. "Oh, god, you feel so good," she moaned, sliding her slickness up over his cock as she lifted her hips before slamming right back down on him. "I've only been with three men in my life, and by far, you have to be the best. Oooh, do you ever feel amazing."

Shaking her head, he just loved her honesty. "And you feel crazy good," he told her, wincing as she slammed down on him hard, taking no prisoners in her need to get off. "I know I've never felt anyone tighter." Cupping one of her plush tits in his hand, he ran his tongue around her nipple, murmuring, "And you have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen, or tasted."

Smiling down at his dark head as he hungrily devoured her breast, Sherry realized he was just what she needed, sure that she hadn't felt as alive in ages. A gorgeous young stud showing up at her door to see to her every need and make her feel like the vital woman she'd once been, if only for a night, was more than she could have wished for. And finally, after all these years, she was experiencing the type of mind-melting orgasms that she'd only ever dreamed of. Now, if only she could write what she was feeling. But it was all just too intense for words. Closing her eyes, blown away by the feel of his mouth on her body, and the way it had her pussy quivering with need, her heart racing, and her breasts delectably tingling as his lips and tongue slowly began to tease her into yet another mind-altering climax, there was just no way to describe it. It might be crazy, but she knew she'd never enjoyed anything more than being with him right now. He might be young, maybe even a little too young for her, but no matter his age, he was exactly what she needed, and there was just no way she was strong enough to fight the primal urges he'd finally unleashed in her.

Finally lifting his head, Rico looked into her eyes, and could see was thinking hard on something, so tweaking her nipple, he said, "Hey, gorgeous, you trying to insult me, thinking about your grocery list, while you're riding my cock?"

Laughing, she bent and brushed her nose over his, before dropping a playful kiss on the tip. "Actually I was just thinking that what you do to me feels too good for words."

"Then I think what you need to do, is just let go and feel..." he whispered over her lips, as he claimed her mouth in a deep heady kiss, wrapping his arms tightly around her, as she squeezed him hard deep inside her, with the most intimate caress imaginable.

Oh, she just loved the feel of being wrapped in his big, strong arms, despite the fact that she'd never done anything so salacious as fucking a complete stranger, especially naked out in her yard. And although she knew no one could see them, it still felt pretty damn crazy to be riding his big hard dick like she didn't have a care in the world right out in the open. But damn, the feel of him stretching her insides, almost to the point of pain was something she'd only ever dreamed of, it all felt so incredibly erotic and yet so wickedly good. And gazing into the warmth of his dark, lust-filled eyes, she imagined she'd lucked out finding such a handsome young stud to help her finally live out all her kinky fantasies -- especially since he also seemed to be a pretty nice guy.

What a terrific day this was turning out to be. The day she finally gave in to temptation, after so many years of depravation. It was like walking out from a long trek in the desert to find a cool refreshing ocean just waiting for her to dive in.

And as she gently bounced up and down on his cock, softly moaning at the incredible feel of him filling her right up, there were just so many things she'd been dying to try. Like finally finding out what it would feel like to suck a guy off, especially one with a really huge dick, and lucky for her, he just happened to have one hell of a monster between his thighs. And spying the cool blue water in her peripheral vision, she'd yet to have sex in the pool, since her husband Brian had been a bit of a germaphobe, who, no big surprise, was never too big on going down on her, or allowing her go down on him.

Thinking back, their sex life had been fine, if a little predictable, usually just once a week on a Friday or Saturday night -- if she was lucky. But already, with Rico, she could just tell that everything would be different, and so much wilder, since he'd already christened her kitchen that had never seen such an act of wanton need, or depravity, in the two decades since the house had been built. And lordy the way his come had splashed on the floor after it had dripped from between her thighs -- of course after he'd fucked her good and hard, right on the kitchen counter -- it was just too mind-blowing to think that she'd actually allowed herself been taken like that, especially by a complete stranger that she'd only just met.

But then she stopped bouncing, as a thought occurred to her, and since she really didn't know anything about him, she just had to ask. "So... are you in a relationship, Rico?"

Shaking his head, he said, "No. Or I wouldn't be here with you like this, if I was."

Relieved to hear that, the romantic in her hated the idea that she might have tempted him to cheat. But seeing as they were both available, picking up her pace again, delicious little tingles running through her at the feel of him filling her up so insanely tight -- especially with him basically impaling her, with her being on top -- she couldn't see any reason why they couldn't have some fun together, especially now that she'd finally gotten over her ridiculously long dry spell after that amazingly dirty fuck they'd both thoroughly enjoyed.

Deciding she'd punished his cock long enough, making her yelp when he grabbed her around the waist and flipped her onto her back, Rico smiled into her eyes as he cupped her ass in his hands, and said, "You've got me so hot, bouncing on my cock like that, that I think it's my turn to ride you." Nodding numbly at the heat in his eyes, she happily parted her thighs, shivering at the look of pure lust that crossed his features as he stared wide-eyed at the sight of her glistening cunt, open and practically begging for his mouth. Groaning deep, he murmured, "Fuck, Sherry, you have to have the sweetest pussy ever created." And then his mouth was on her, and as she slammed her eyes shut, quickly going into a full body shudder, she knew she'd never felt anything as amazing as him sucking back her pussy lips and feverishly fucking her with his tongue.

Loudly squealing as the most delicious little ripples swept through her sex, she fisted a handful of his hair, as he worked her clit with his tongue, circling and licking and sucking until her vision went blurry, from how crazy hard he'd gotten her pussy tingling. "Oh, fuck me," she gasped, "Oh, god, I love this. How have I never felt this before? Oh, shit, Rico, I'm going to come so fucking hard, if you keep doing what you're doing, with that thing with your mouth."

Smiling against her quivering sex, as he continued to lap into her, Rico murmured, "Then come on my tongue, gorgeous, and I'll lap up everything you give me."

Oh damn, twisting his hair in a death grip, even his dirty words were just so arousing, only adding to the torment of him ravishing her pussy like a man possessed. "Jesus, Rico, I'm think I'm going to faint, everything you're doing just feels so insanely good. More than I ever dreamed of. Oh dear god, I just love your mouth."

Smiling to himself as he pushed two fingers inside her, working them into her deep, he turned them till he felt that rough patch inside her that he knew would set her off. Then sucking her clit between his lips, when her entire body began to shiver and she came with a rush, screaming out his name loud enough that anyone in the neighborhood could hear her, he was overcome with how good it made him feel to give her such pleasure, especially once he realized that no one had ever gone down on her like this before. Which blew his mind to think that such a beautiful sexual being had been left on the vine, when she was still so vital and clearly every bit as into carnal pursuits as he was.