All Comments on 'Finally'

by seeape

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Memories

The stuff about leaving contact details with the wife is dumb.......

BUT the story of eing with two guys brings back some memories.....nothing like being the meat between two hard throbbing cocks......sucking, licking and having them both end up fucking you and filling you with hot cum......

A SEQUEL WOULD BE GOOD>>>>>>>>>>>>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very hot and intense

As a str8 married guy with similar fantasies, I enjoyed this except I doubt one of us would go for all that kissing -- much too gay lol! Also, don't leave out details, that's part of the erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hot story. I remember my first time with 2 men. It was 2 days sfter I had su ked my first cock. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Three days later I found the pleasure of being fucked. The next day, I then wss spit roasted. What a gloryious felling----a cock in my mouth and another in my ass.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Threesome

I know what you mean about how hot it is to have a cock in your mouth and up your ass at the same time. I'm mostly a Bottom and the only time I have had sex with more than one guy at a time was one time that I bottomed for three guys. It was a two day and one night thing. I got fucked a lot and sucked a lot of cock. It was fantastic!. I like to fuck guys too but, the thing I love the most is getting fucked, bareback if I can and taking his load up my butt. The three guys were Tops and I didn't get to experience what I would really like to try; being in a sandwich. I would love to try fucking a guy while another one was fucking me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Hit almost all my fantasy hot spots.

Maybe next time they will take turns being the middle guy in a MMM sandwich., which is my ultimate fantasy.

Never been there, but that just has to feel awesome.

PintlerManPintlerManover 1 year ago

My 1st time with two men was unexpected and fun as hell. Married gay couple, being a sub leaning guy, they did as they wished. Fucked over and over again. all camping weekend. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous