All Comments on 'Finally!'

by luckyfucker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done!

This is the area you should be writing in! You've only post 15 or so (that's a guess) and you already are as good as JoeDreamer, and Bluedragon who have been at this for a long time. Very, Very good work!

luckyfuckerluckyfuckerover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks, I aim to please! And this is one of my favorites as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what a beautiful story.

I'm vicariously happy that such things happen to at least some dudes out there. Thank you!

luckyfuckerluckyfuckerover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing!

This is incredibly well done. I was riveted through the whole thing. One of the most realistic and best stories on this site. Thank you for your great work!

luckyfuckerluckyfuckerabout 13 years agoAuthor
thanks again

i do my best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot

Well written with a little humor. The description of sex and attitudes make this story easy to raise a boner. The anal part in real life is more fiction. Adding a few sentences with the use of lube would make it closer to reality. I can't see a virgin taking an 8" dry in the butt. That's gotta be more painful than enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

An excellent story, but you know what would improve it? An epilogue with a happy ending. This story is a comedy and in good comedies someone always gets married and presumably has kids. Why? Because a sexual relationship no matter how beautiful or pleasurable it can be is ultimately pointless without the possibility of birth. It doesn't have to be a marriage in the modern sense which the government defines, but it has to be a long term relationship which includes the responsibility of breeding and rearing children. No offense to gays and lesbians but the act of impregnating a woman is far more primal than anything that can be done between two men or two women. Blood is thicker than water or wine.

youjizz123youjizz123over 3 years ago
Minor Thing

There were no Marines on D-Day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous