Finally a Princess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just great." I poked my head into the hallway to see if my luggage had magically appeared in the last three minutes. "My current wardrobe consists of a ripped in half bathing suit and a sleeveless t shirt. That pretty much makes me a prisoner of the room."

"Hmmm.... Hold on a second. I might have an idea." Sarah said as she dug through her clothes. "How about these? I think they would fit you?"

She was holding up a pair her shorts. They were navy blue and had some small pockets on the side and the on the back. A cloth belt was built in. They didn't look like male shorts, but they didn't really look girly either. She handed them to me. I took them and examined them for a minute.

"Maybe." I was actually a little excited, while it wasn't a dress or even a skirt, I would be wearing woman's clothes in front of my wife. "What about a shirt? All I have is my worn-out pool shirt."

"This is the shirt I was going to wear with them." She had pulled out a teal colored LuLaRou women's t shirt. She had bought one that was a little larger because she also wore them with a pair of her leggings, and it covered her butt. "It is definitely a girl's shirt, but you have to look at it closely to notice that."

I reached for it and said. "Well this will beat being stuck in the room until my luggage gets here." I turned my back to her to take my towel off and ripped bathing suit off and pulled the shorts on. They buttoned easily and did fit. If anything, they were a little loose. I removed the shirt I had on and pulled her shirt on. When I looked in the mirror it was obvious, at least to me, that I was wearing women's clothing, but it didn't jump out as women's clothing.

"I think you can get away with that" Sarah said. "No one is going to be looking at you that closely. You can go get a beer and hopefully when you get back your luggage will be here."

I took some steps toward the door and noticed a slight problem. The tip of my penis was rubbing against the seam. Not a big deal for a short walk but a long walk might be uncomfortable. I tried to adjust but that didn't really work.

"If you play with yourself while going to get a beer people will probably notice that."

"Sorry, IT is rubbing, and I think will get uncomfortable. Do you have a different pair of shorts?"

"Hmmm... Maybe you need underwear. Something softer to rub on. Just a second." Sarah dug into her suitcase and brought out a pair of her panties. They were a bikini cut with a little lace around the waist in emerald green.

"Oh... will those fit me? I am not sure about this." That is what I said out loud but inside I was screaming yes. Sarah was giving me panties to wear.

"Well the shorts fit us both so I am thinking my panties will fit us both."

I took of the shorts and took the panties. They fit, but not great. I felt myself starting to stiffen a little so I quickly put the shorts back on and within a couple steps I knew this would work.

"Fix the problem?"

"Yes, thanks. Here goes nothing" I stepped out into the hall and headed off to get my beer.

I walked by several people in the hall and no one looked at me funny. In the elevator on my way up to the pool level I had one woman do a second look but didn't say anything. I headed towards the pool bar and while walking it really sunk into me. I was out in public in women's clothing. It might not be a dress and heels, but I was wearing girl things. When I got to the bar, I suddenly didn't feel like I wanted a beer and ended up ordering another Bahama Mama. I took the drink and went and sat in a lounger. I actually crossed my leg and sipped my drink through my straw. I decided I was going to enjoy this moment even if it only last thirty minutes.

************

When I got back to the room Sarah was in the shower and my luggage was no where to be seen. I called the bell services and they said they would check the status. At the same time there was a knock on the door and when I opened it our room attendant was there. I asked him about the luggage. He said he thought it had been dropped out but would check on it. I also requested that he turn the couch into a bed each night. Sarah and I rarely shared a bed anymore. She snored and had restless leg syndrome, both made it hard to sleep in the same bed with her. At home we had our own rooms.

"So how did it go? Did you make it up and back safely in your outfit? Did anyone say anything?" Sarah asked as she stepped out of the shower side of the dual bathrooms.

"No. And I called bell services to check on my luggage? I am getting a little antsy. The show starts in 45 minutes and I want to go to the pub for trivia afterwards, and then dinner."

"Well if it doesn't show up in the twenty or thirty minutes, I am sure we can figure something out for you to wear."

"Yea, sure. Like what? All you packed were t shirts, LuLaRoe tops, a couple pair of shorts, Disney leggings, capris and a couple of LuLaRoe dresses. Not sure how I am making an outfit out of any of that." Although the idea of wearing Disney leggings at least made me smile on the inside.

"Well all of them would fit you and I know you are at least a little envious of my Disney leggings. I bet you would look cute in them."

This was interesting to me. A few times over the course our marriage I had thrown out very vague hints about crossdressing to her and I had never even got a sense of positive response. I decided I would take this opening.

"Umm, shorts and this top are one thing. You are right, people have to look close to notice. Leggings are completely different. Although you are right, I am envious of your Disney things. Girls get way cooler stuff to pick from than boys."

"You say that all the time. So, if you had to, or could, wear something of mine what would it be?"

She was smiling as she said it. I was honestly a little confused. Was there an opening here? Could I be honest? Could I trust her? I don't know if it was the Bahama Mama I had just finished or what, but I decided to really push the envelope.

"Anything? Hmmm... either your Donald Duck leggings or.... Your Minnie Mouse dress." The first part had come out easy the second part not so much. Regardless, it was out there and there was no taking it back.

To her credit she didn't give much away in her facial expression, but she did let it hang there for a few seconds longer than it needed it to. I was just getting ready to fall back on the just kidding excuse when she finally spoke.

"The dress might be a bit much, especially without some accessories and other changes. The leggings though, I bet we could get you through the evening with those."

She went over to her stuff and pulled out a pair of grey leggings that had Donald Duck prints all over them and laid them on the bed. Then she went to closet and pulled out a three-quarter sleeve tunic style shirt that was a kind of Royal Blue color that matched Donald's sailor uniform. Right when I was going to have to say something the phone rang. Sarah answered it and I listened to her say things like really, so what happens next, okay, and thanks.

"So, do you really want to wear the Donald Duck leggings this evening?"

"What did they say about my luggage?"

"That is why I asked about the leggings. They said your luggage was delivered but since it obviously not in the room it may have been delivered to wrong room and they are waiting for another passenger to report it. Or, and they said, and they don't think this is the case, it was stolen out of the hallway. They are reviewing the security footage from the hallway but since our room is on a spot that the hall juts out, they don't have a complete view."

"Well this is great and they have no idea when they will know?"

"No. they just said they would let us know something as soon as possible. So, if you want to wear my leggings this is a great chance to do it. If they don't find your suitcase maybe you can wear the dress tomorrow. If that is something you really want to do?"

I could feel my face turning red, my mouth getting dry, my pulse racing. The tone of her voice seemed very sincere and accepting, it felt like I could honestly answer her. Still I wasn't ready to come out completely, so I decided to meet in the middle.

"How about the leggings tonight and I hope people don't pay a lot of attention. If we are lucky, whoever has my luggage will turn it in and I can wear my stuff starting tomorrow. Do you think Pat and Jordie will be okay with this?"

"I am sure they will be fine with it. Jordie will probably be excited that she might have a new customer." Sarah giggled as she said that. "I am going to pop over there and tell them what is going on and you go ahead and get changed."

I couldn't believe this was happening. I quickly pulled of the clothes I had on and put the tunic style shirt on and then the leggings keeping Sarah panties on. I went over the mirror and noticed two problem. First the small bump in the front of the leggings was a little unsightly, second the panties showed through leggings and didn't look that good either.

It was also obvious I was wearing panties. As a crossdresser I knew a couple of tricks that I could use to smooth out the front. One was to tuck the object that caused the bump back with a tight pair of panties, preferably a thong, which would also help with the second problem. I knew that Sarah didn't have any thongs so that wasn't going to work as I continued to look down at the bump.

"Hey, they are very cool with it. Even excited!" Sarah yelled out as she, Pat and Jordie came into the stateroom. "They rushed over to see how you look."

Sarah looked down at my groin. "Oh, yea I didn't think about that. That might be problem. Ladies any thoughts?"

I couldn't believe that she had figured out the problem so quickly and that she was asking Pat and Jordie about how to hide my penis.

"Maybe we should go with plan C, which I have no idea what that is but there has to be something." I said.

Jordie slipped out behind her mom and Sarah and I turned to go sit on the couch to think.

"Oh, that might be as bad as the front." I heard Sarah say. I knew that panty lines were a big issue with her, she avoided them at all costs.

"So, going commando is out of the question which I what I do when I wear leggings." Pat said. "I am assuming those panties are yours?" She looked at Sarah who shook her head yes.

"Maybe smaller or different style panties would work?"

"I only have one size and one style" Sarah responded.

"Well mine are probably the same size and I only have bikini cut."

We heard a knock on the door, and I got a sudden hope up that my luggage was showing up.

Sarah opened the door and Jordie stepped back in holding stuff in her hands. "I bet one of these might help."

I looked in her hands as she dangled a couple pair of panties in them. One pair was pink, I noticed it had writing on the them. The other pair was black lace but very small. The pink pair was a thong and the black a G string. I knew from experience that lace edges on panties were okay, but all lace panties tended to rub things the wrong way. I also knew that the thong, if small enough, would hold things tight and the G string might not. When I looked closer at both pairs, I realized they looked like pairs that I actually owned. Every once in a while, I would brave enough to go into Victoria Secrets and do one of their five pairs of panties deals. I probably owned twenty or more pairs now.

Sarah grabbed the pink pair and said. "These would probably be great and look the writing says, Girly, that is perfect."

"Ah, Jordie I can't borrow those. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that!" I quickly said.

"You aren't borrowing them; I am giving them to you. I brought plenty."

"That is for sure. I think you brought enough clothes for two weeks and enough undies to change every few hours." Pat said.

"Honey, take them and go try them on and see if they fix that small problem you have." Sarah handed me the panties and motioned me towards the bathroom.

I stepped in the bathroom and while changing into them I was wondering if she had emphasized the word small just a minute ago. I wasn't big down there that was for sure but I pretty much close to average, I think. I hate to admit it but as I pulled them up and situated my penis in them, they felt wonderful and I had to will myself to not get hard.

"Hey, if those panties are turning you on go ahead and take care of it so that won't be a problem for the rest of the night or maybe even tomorrow."

Was Sarah now taking shots at my recovery time? We rarely had sex anymore anyways so why did it matter, but to say that with Pat and Jordie in the room was a step to far. Although, her comments were enough to cure the problem and I shrunk back to normal.

When I got the chance to dress up at home I pretty much never got aroused anymore. When I was a teenager it was a regular part of my dressing up but that had changed as I got older. I pulled the leggings back on and looked down and saw that Jordie's thong, or I guess mine now, had made me smooth in front. A quick look in the mirror at my butt and I knew that my problems were taken care of and I stepped back in the room.

"Well that did the trick are we ready to go see the show?" Sarah said.

Pat and Jordie gave around of yesses. I stepped into the hallway not wanting to say anything to her right now. As we walked down the hallway and passed a couple of groups going the other way, I got a couple curious looks at my leggings but no evil eyes. I knew the true test would be the elevator lobby and elevator ride. If people were going to stare it would be then.

"I think his butt might look better in those leggings than mine does." I heard Sarah say from behind me. "I guess all the time on the stair machine and doing squats has paid off."

Pat laughed at that and Jordie who was walking next to me giggled a little and then said. "Maybe I need to hire you as a personal trainer to get my butt looking that good."

Before I could respond I heard Sarah say "I can't believe you aren't trying to pull that thong out of your butt by now. I wouldn't have been able to stand it if was me. I wonder if this is your first time wearing one?"

Thankfully we reached the elevator right then and I couldn't respond because of the people waiting on it. Although, I am not sure what I would say. I could definitely tell that the empathetic voice from the room had been replaced with sarcastic jabs. There was a family with young kids waiting and an older couple. All of the adults looked at my leggings and at me, but no one said anything.

We made it to the theater and found some seats, by now I had stopped looking to see if anyone was looking at my leggings. The cruise director came out and talked about our cruise. She reminded use that tomorrow was a day at sea and that the day after we would be at Disney's private island Castaway Cay. She also told us that it the weather might not be perfect in the morning, Disney code for rain, but that by afternoon it should be a great day to be on the pool deck.

The show started, The Golden Mickeys, which was a Broadway style show that allowed Disney to bring out lots of the iconic characters, some princesses, and even a few of the villains while also playing some of the great songs. When it was over both Pat and Jordie couldn't stop talking about how great it was. I knew we had picked the right people to share a Disney Cruise with.

We walked out of the theater and it brought us past the shops on the ship. I stepped into one and went to look at the clothing. There were polo shirts, even a Tommy Bahama shirt, Disney Cruise t shirts, etc. I didn't see any pants or even shorts though. If I had to, I could pick up a couple things here, but I honestly didn't want to spend the money if I didn't have to. I am not cheap, but I did try and make good decisions. I saw the girls looking some the things in women's section and made my way over to them.

"See anything over there you liked?" Sarah asked.

"No, nothing really different than what we saw on our last cruise."

"Maybe you need to be looking over here, since every time we shop at Disney on either the cruise ships or in Disney World you complain that women get a lot more choices than men."

This was true. I did say that often while we were shopping. I didn't think she had ever paid that much attention as I said it.

"Aren't you a fan of these? I am pretty sure this would fit you." She had pulled out a spirit jersey with Disney Cruise Line across the shoulders. It was a sea foam color and yes, I was a fan of them.

"I am and I like that. Do you have any leggings I could wear with them?" I had decided right then that I was going to fight fire with fire on her sarcastic jabs. I did notice Pat had suddenly put a big smile on her face as I said it.

"I am sure I have something. And since you obviously are comfortable in leggings, I am buying this for you. Along with a little surprise that I am sure you would like. Why don't you go and check to see if your suitcase is in the room? If it is you can change, if you want." She took the shirt from the rack and walked away.

"Okay, meet you in the pub for trivia?" I was trying to stay calm. I felt like something was happening here and I wasn't sure what it was, but I also wasn't going to get in fight about it in front of Pat and Jordie, much less, everyone else in the shop. I got a quick yes for a reply.

I headed to the stateroom and as I went down the hall, I didn't see a suitcase in the hallway. When I entered the room there was no suitcase inside either. I noticed the flashing light on the phone and picked it up to hear the message. Bell services was advising no one had reported an extra suitcase and that security had been unable to find anything suspicious on the video. I wasn't sure if I was disappointed in that news or not because honestly, I was enjoying wearing the panties, leggings and top although I wasn't sure what I would wear tomorrow if nothing was found.

I found Sarah, Pat and Jordie in the pub. Sarah and I always went to the trivia in the pubs between the shows and dinner. Tonight, was seventies music and we normally did okay with that category. They had saved a stool for me at a high-top table.

"Any luck?" Sarah asked. I shook my head no.

"I ordered you a drink." I nodded a thank you to her. I was still trying to get a sense of her after some of the more recent comments.

The trivia started and we were doing well. Pat was helpful but Jordie was kind of lost. I told her she would be our ringer for nineties music night. The waiter showed up with our drinks. The girls all had gotten Sangrias and my wife had gotten a glass of red wine for me. I normally had a beer during trivia and the look on my face must have showed I was wondering what was going on.

"I didn't think a beer would go with your outfit, but I wasn't sure if a Sangria was to girly?" She said this with a big smile that was again hard to read.

"The wine is perfect." I had decided on the walk to the pub that if I didn't let her think she was getting under my skin, I would be able to keep some control of what was going on. At the same time, I was enjoying this and while it wasn't an elegant gown and heels, I was wearing cute Disney girl stuff in public, something I had dreamed of.

The table next to us was made up of a man and woman about the same age as Sarah, Pat and me. There were also two women in their early thirties. They had looked at my outfit a few times, but it felt that the looks were ones of approval or support. Finally, the older woman leaned in towards me and said. "Decided you didn't want to the be the odd one out?"

At first, I wasn't sure what she meant but then realized it was the clothes. "I actually don't have anything to wear. My luggage is missing somewhere on the ship and the clothes I wore on the ship are missing from the laundry room."