Finally a Princess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow. Well I am sure Disney will figure it out. They figure out everything. But if they don't you look great. I am pretty sure my husband has been checking out your ass the whole time you have been sitting there. I wish my butt looked that good in leggings."

I am sure I was very red when I said. "Thank you, I guess." This was the second time someone had commented on my butt in the leggings. I knew that all the squats, burbees, and other working out I have done had resulted in me loosing a significant amount of weight. I never considered that it had made me have a nice butt.

Trivia ended and it was time to head to dinner. We were eating in the Enchanted Garden restaurant tonight. As we walked from the pub to the restaurant Jordie was walking next to Sarah and I was walking next to Pat.

"So, are you enjoying your outfit?" Pat asked.

"What do you mean? I know I would rather have my own clothes. I do know that the leggings are comfortable, but I am not a big fan of the attraction this is bringing me."

"Are you sure? It is okay to like it. Did you know my sister dated a crossdresser for a long time? He would love to be in your position. Maybe what you need to do is to go all in."

I was panicked. Could Pat tell I was a crossdresser? How should I respond to that? I had never told anyone. I didn't know what to say.

"Think about it. You are on edge because everyone can tell immediately that you are guy wearing girl things. What if they had to really look close to tell? Wouldn't that put you more at ease? And Sarah has told me that you are always commenting on all the cute and fun Disney girl's clothes and accessories."

"I don't know how to respond to that." I said because it was the honest answer. If I said yes, I would be letting the cat out of the bag. I knew from reading discussions boards for crossdressers that once the Jennie leaves the bottle, you can't put it back in. For some that works out well, for others it turns out really bad. Earlier I felt like Sarah was okay with this, but her recent comments had made me reconsider that. I did want to get an idea though of what Pat meant by all in though.

"All in? What exactly do you mean by that?"

"That means you go for it. You do it all, hair, make up, shave your legs, arms, maybe even paint your nails. Think about it, you have a hair stylist and a make up salesperson with you on this trip. If you have ever dreamed about it this is time to do it."

I know my facial expression and eyes gave me away. My dream for years was to get a make over done. I had promised myself if I got my weight below 175 pounds, I was going to do that. I currently weighed 173 pounds. I had also told myself that as soon as this trip was over, I was making an appointment, but I wasn't sure I was being honest with myself about that.

"I can see in your eyes you want to. And I am pretty sure this isn't your first time wearing girly stuff. No pressure, you decide but so you know, Jordie and I would love to help you. It is the least we can do for you giving us the wonderful trip."

We had arrived at the restaurant now, so I didn't say anything in response. The maître de looked at Sarah's Key to the World car to check our table number and directed a young woman to lead us to it. Pat and Jordie were taking it all in as we walked through the restaurant and were eventually seated. As we all picked up our menus, I felt a soft hand on my shoulder and turned and saw the woman from the pub leaning down towards me.

"I don't think my husband's eyes left your ass from the pub to here darling."

I just smiled and watched her take a seat at the table across the walking aisle from us. I wasn't sure if that was a compliment or her making some type of statement to me. I did notice that two more people were at their table. They looked to be a mid-twenties couple, maybe, I wasn't sure. I was trying to figure out the dynamics of the group. All the women had an engagement style ring on their finger, so the math wasn't adding up.

Dinner was wonderful, the service was great, Sarah and I decided that our serving team might end up in the running for the best ever. The head server was from Jamicca and her assistant was from Croatia. Pat and Jordie were amazed by how nice the servers were and how good the food was.

As we were finishing desert Sarah looked at me and asked. "What is the plan for tomorrow?"

"It is a day at sea. It sounds like the weather in the morning isn't going to great. I was thinking breakfast at 09:30? That lets you sleep in a little but also not miss the buffet. I know the last thing on anyone's mind after that dinner is food, but the breakfast buffet is pretty awesome."

Jordie asked. "Are there any activities, at least in the morning, since it sounds like the pool will be out because of the weather?"

"Sure, just look at your navigator on the phone. There are character greetings if you want a pic with the characters. There is probably a trivia or two, which is what I will probably do, oh and since tomorrow is our only sea day, I bet the Jack Jack diaper races are tomorrow."

Sarah quickly stepped in. "Oh, you all will want to see that. They race crawling babies in the lobby. It is a lot of fun to watch."

"I definitely want to watch that." Pat replied.

"So, what are your plans for clothing tomorrow?" Sarah turned to me and asked.

All through dinner I had been thinking about Pat's suggestion and offer. I really wanted to take her up on it, but I had no idea how to even broach the subject with Sarah.

"I guess leggings again for tomorrow. Do you have another pair I could borrow and a shirt?"

"I do have a pair you can borrow. And I got you some surprises that will go great with them. We have to pick them up from Pat and Jordie's room. Are we ready to head to the room? Anyone want to do the adult entertainment tonight? It is a magician and I am not a big magician fan."

"I am tired and ready for bed. I didn't sleep that great last night. I was to excited about getting on the boat." Jordie replied.

"Me too." Said Pat.

"Guess that means we are heading to our rooms." I said as I got up from the table.

We took the elevator up to our deck. I noticed a few more looks but again no one laughed or made a face that showed any negative emotions to how I was dressed. We enjoyed checking out all the various the door decorations. When we got to Pat and Jordie's door they told us to come in so I could see what Sarah had gotten me. Sarah handed me the Disney shopping bag and the first thing I pulled out were a pair of Minnie Ears. The ears were Sea Foam colored sequins and it had a pinkish colored sequined covered bow. There was also the Sea Foam colored spirit jersey I saw in the shop earlier.

"I love the shirt. And the ears will look great with our collection for the Disney bathroom at home. Thanks." We have a bathroom at our house that is themed Disney. Paintings, a pin collection board, and ears that line the top of the walls. I had found this was a way for me to collect the ears I loved so much without drawing to much attention to it.

"Yes, they will look good there. But they would look better on you with that shirt and the Minnie Mouse leggings I am going to loan you."

"I think the ears and even Minnie leggings are a couple steps to far. That is going to draw a lot of attention and I don't want that."

"Not if you let Jordie and Pat help you blend a little better." Sarah responded.

I knew exactly what she meant and standing behind her Pat was smiling and shaking her head yes. I still wasn't going to eagerly jump at this in fear that it would expose me.

"Blend? What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. Have Pat do a little something with your hair. It is the longest it has been in years so I am sure she could figure something out that would be more girly. And I know for sure that Jordie could do something with a little make up. Then no one would wonder why you were wearing girl's clothes, they would just think you were a girl."

"What? I can't do that. That is ridiculous." I knew my protesting was a little over the top and I was a wreck inside, between total fear of being to eager, and excitement about the possibility.

"How about this. Tomorrow morning you come over to our room about eight and you let Sarah sleep in a little. Jordie and I will do a little trial run. If you don't like what you see, or are uncomfortable, then a quick shower and you are done, and we keep working on finding semi-unisex stuff for you for the rest of the trip." Pat offered.

"Perfect, that is the plan. Brad will be here at 8:00 tomorrow." Sarah quickly said as she pushed me towards the door.

"Good night." Jordie said.

We entered our room and saw that our towel animal for tonight was an elephant. It was pretty well done but definitely not the best I had seen. I went into pee and brush me teeth, my mind was racing but I knew I was going to be at Pat and Jordie's door at 8:00 sharp. When I stepped out, I saw that Sarah had laid out a pair of her Little Mermaid Sleeping pants a t shirt for me. While she was in the bathroom I changed and climbed into the bed that had been a couch earlier.

"I will meet you at 9:30 for breakfast tomorrow. Enjoy your morning." Sarah said but I couldn't tell if she was sincere about me enjoying my morning.

"Good night. Thanks for your help today." I knew that getting to sleep was going to be difficult, my emotions were terror and excitement. I also knew from being a kid on Christmas Eve, the sooner I fell asleep the sooner it would be morning.

***********