Finally a Princess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and looked in the mirror. I laughed because the smearing of my lipstick looked like I had spent the afternoon sucking dick. I walked Steve to the door and told him I would see him later and gave him one last quick kiss as he left.

Minutes later, right after cleaning up a little, which included peeing, freshening up my makeup, and changing the panties that were drenched with the precum I had leaked into them, I heard the door open and Sarah step him. She stopped and looked at me, and for what seemed like forever we just stared at each other. I felt a sheepish grin start to form and her face followed.

"Well don't you look like the cat the swallowed the canary. And by canary I mean cum."

We both broke out laughing.

"Details girlfriend! Yes it happened?, No it didn't? Was it what you dreamed about it? Did he treat you right? Hell, tell me about his dick!"

So I took her step by step through it, from the awkwardness when we got back, through the first kiss, all the way through him cuming in my mouth, to the post orgasm time on the couch. I told her his dick was pretty hot and she actually smiled at that. She asked if it was anything like what I had fantasized about and I told her it was better. Her eyebrow went up on that. When I finished she walked over and hugged me again.

"What was that for?"

" I still can't believe you willing want to suck dick and swallow cum. If you get the chance are you going to let him fuck you?"

I just smiled at her in response.

"You slut!" She laughed. "Well, I am betting after he sees you tonight you will get to experience that also. I know we normally don't do much for Pirate Night but this trip, for you at least, it is going to be a little different. I think you are going to be really happy when you find out what we have planned."

"Can you give me a clue what you mean?"

"Let's just say that I have noticed that it isn't just the princesses outfits that you seem to admire at Disney World. It is just after three o'clock now. I think we are going to need a couple hours to get ready. So if you want some pool time I would go now."

"I think I will skip the pool today but I am going to go up and get a drink. Do you want anything or want to come with me?"

"That sounds great. Sure."

We decided we would go to the pool bar to get our drinks and saw Jordie sitting in the pool next to the hot guy in the bathing suit from the other day. When she saw us, her cheeks got red and she gave a quick wave. We looked for Pat but didn't see her. Sarah ordered our drinks and found a shady place to sit. I pointed out that the super-hot man and woman we had seen at the pool before were back.

"Okay, so you have to pick one of them for sex. Which one?" Sarah asked me.

"Him." I said without hesitation.

"Wow, that was fast. You didn't even consider her."

There was an awkward silence and I didn't really know how to respond to that.

Thankfully Jordie walked up right then. "So Brandi HOW was your afternoon?"

"It was great. How was YOUR afternoon?" I smiled broadly at her.

She laughed. "I am going to head down to the room. Not sure if Sarah told you but we are going to need a little more time to get ready this evening. Can you come by the room at 5:00 so we can get started?"

"Sure. Thanks."

She walked off and I asked Sarah for some clues about what was going on and she refused again. We did decide to have another drink, the drink of the day today were Rum Runners. I noticed that Sarah's eyes were focusing in on the group of young men that were hanging out with Jordie's friend.

"Maybe you could get Jordie to introduce you to them. Is there a specific one that has your attention."

"What? What are talking about?" Her cheeks were red and she knew I had caught her.

"You know exactly what I am talking about."

"Okay, you caught me. The taller dark haired guy on the right of Jordie's friend, he reminds me of Tim Riggins on Friday Night Lights."

I smiled because I remembered she had a crush on that character when it was on TV. She stood up and said we should head back to the room. I noticed that we took the long way to the elevator which brought us right by the group.

When I laughed, she just smiled. It was an interesting moment of marital intimacy, mind reading and almost silent conversation between the cross dressed husband, who three hours ago had sex with a man, and the wife who was checking out a much younger man.

When we got to the room Sarah asked to shower first and I took the moment to lay on the bed and close my eyes for a few minutes. I must have dosed off because I woke up to Sarah telling me that Sleeping Beauty needed to get her butt into the shower. She told me if I hadn't shaved my arms and legs recently I needed to make sure I did that and to shave my face again.

After the shower I found the room empty but a pair of panties and my swim suit cover up laying on the bed and figured that Sarah was in Pat in Jordie's room. I quickly put them on and went next door.

Pat and Jordie's bed was covered in all sorts of clothes and items and I was taking that in when Pat said "I think we should all tell each other about their afternoon. You should start Brandi!" And she broke out with wonderful laugh.

"I thought maybe you could tell us about your new, very close, friend Pat." I responded smiling. Sarah and Jordie laughed at that and Pat got red.

"Come on Girly. At least let me know if you used the lesson's I gave you this morning."

"Yes. I did."

"And?"

"And, it was amazing."

We all chuckled and Jordie said it was time to start on my makeup. The eye makeup this evening was heavier than normal, extra eye liner, thicker mascara, maroon and pink eye shadow and shading and dark red lipstick. I complemented her on another amazing job.

"Pat can you do your magic on my hair?"

"We have some different magic for your hair tonight." Sarah quickly interjected. "That will be the last thing we do. Did you bring your boobs with you?"

"No, I will go grab them."

When I returned Sarah said. "Okay, we need to have a quick discussion about modesty. Getting you dressed is going to take a little extra work so are you comfortable with Pat and Jordie seeing you in your unmentionables? Remember it will be just us girls." She smiled.

"Yes, I guess."

"Okay, take the cover up off but leave your panties on."

I did as instructed and Sarah picked up a corset from the pile on the bed. It was pale pink and had lots of lace built in it. There was also garter straps hanging from it. She wrapped it around my stomach and as she started to hook it in the back I felt it squeezing me. I was handed a matching bra that I put on myself.

"Spin around so your back is to them." She nodded at that Pat and Jordie. "And drop your panties."

Again I did as I was told and when I reached down to take the panties off my foot I heard Pat say. "I really wish my ass looked like that." Followed of course by her laugh which caused both Sarah and Jordie to chuckle.

Sarah handed me matching thong panties and I pulled them in place. She then took one of the garter straps and tucked it through panties, eventually all four were done and the result was the panties were over top the garter straps.

"I think you are going to really like what is next."

She handed me a thigh high stocking. It was fishnet with a floral pattern on it and was honestly beautiful. I rolled it up, stuck my toes in, and then up my legs. Sarah helped me attach it to the garter tab and we repeated that on my other leg. I wanted to see how I looked in the mirror but Sarah was already handing me the next item. It was a bright pink with white lace edging, sort of peasant style dress that looked fairly short.

"Do you recognize it yet?"

"Is it a servant wench outfit?"

Sarah shook her head no and when the dress was in place I was right. It was short falling, above my right knee by about two inches and by at least five inches above my left knee. It also felt loose in the stomach area. I was actually a little disappointed with the fit. Then she handed me a deep maroon sleeveless vest and had ties running up the front. Once it was laced in place and a wide black belt was added the look completely changed.

"Recognize it yet?" She asked again.

I thought I had an idea but I didn't want to disappoint her if was wrong. It was obvious this was something she had put a lot of thought into. I shook my head no.

"Well the one thing will definitely give it away so I am saving that for last."

She then reached under the bed and pulled out a pair of brown boots. My huge smile when I saw them made Sarah smile. They were hot. It looked like the heel was about 4 inches, and the boot was suede with a leather cuff at the top and a leather toe and leather straps across the feet with buckles also. I immediately pulled them on. They came to just below my knee and looked fantastic.

"These are amazing. And I am ready to guess. It is a pirate outfit and since I am going to be wearing a wig, different magic right." I looked over Pat. "I am assuming it is going to be a red headed wig!"

"Yes, it is." Jordie pulled a red headed wig and a maroon tri corned pirate hat out of the closet and brought them to me.

Pat intercepted the wig and told me to sit as she attached it to my head and made sure it sat exactly right. I stood up and put the hat on and when I turned to the mirror I saw Redd the Pirate from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. I was also hotter than her because my dress showed off way more leg and stocking than her dress and she her boots definitely didn't have a four inch heal.

"Oh my God! This is so amazing! Thank you so much." I again hugged Sarah.

I am not sure if Sarah really understood how deep this went for me. I am pretty sure that 'The Redhead' who was a part of the Pirates of the Caribbean at Disney World for decades, was one of my many crossdressing triggers. Whenever I rode the ride, I would always look forward to seeing her red dress, black stockings, red heels, and briefly daydream of being her.

A few years ago Disney had decided that a red headed woman, tied in a rope, being auctioned off was no longer something they wanted to portray and announced it would change. Many people were upset by this but the debut of Redd the Pirate was a hit. I found that I suddenly wanted to be a red headed female pirate. Now, whether knowingly or not, Sarah had allowed me to become her for the evening.

"So am I the only wearing a Pirate Night outfit? While I love it, I am going to definitely stick out in our group."

"No, I am going to change in just a minute. I was waiting until you were done." Jordie said.

"Okay, great. I will get out of here and let you change."

"Pat and I are doing a little Pirate Night dressing. I have some pirate LuLaRoe leggings I am wearing tonight and she has a dress. How about we be ready to head out at 6:15 and we can go to the lobby and see what everyone is wearing."

Sarah and I went back to our room and she changed into the leggings with a cute peasant top. I told her they were cute while continuing to admire that outfit I was wearing in the mirror. She caught me and smiled and again remarked that I kept reminding her of all the things that she took for granted as a woman.

Pat and Jordie knocked on the door about 20 minutes later. Pat was wearing a Captain Hook LuLaRoe dress and I complemented her on it. When I stepped out and saw Jordie I gave her a quick wow. Like me she was wearing boots, hers had a three inch heel on them. They were black and actually came above her knees. Fishnet stocking covered the couple of inches of her legs that were visible before a short skirt maroon skirt. A white shirt with ruffles for the sleeve cuffs and at the CHEST area along with a corset on the outside of the shirt. She had chosen a red and black bandana to cover her head but her blonde hair cascaded out from under it.

We quickly fell into what had become normal, Jordie and I walking together in front of Pat and Sarah. I was really glad that Jordie was wearing an outfit similar to mine. I also loved that with every step I could feel a slight pull of the garter straps on my leg.

"I am sure that those two will be getting railed tonight if they want to." Pat laughed heartily after saying that.

"Well the red head told me earlier today that she wants to be fucked." Fortunately Sarah said that fairly quietly.

"Oh what a little slut she is turning out to be. Getting dick twice in one day." Again Pat's wonderful laugh filled the hall.

Jordie put her hand on my shoulder and leaned closer. "You won't be the only getting some tonight. Pool boy and I are planning to get together later."

"Good for you! I hope to hear all about it." I told her.

We made it to the lobby and I was glad to see that Jordie and I weren't the only female pirates. We definitely got some looks though. Admiration from the men and a couple of dirty looks from a few women, mostly the ones who had caught their husbands checking us out. We got into the line to have a picture taken with Pirate Mickey. We did one with all four of us and one with just Jordie and I. Mickey mimicked blushing for that pic.

Are we ready to head to the pub Sarah asked and we all nodded. Even though my nod indicated yes, my mind wasn't in total agreement. I was a little nervous about Steve seeing me like this. Or maybe it was about Steve's family, including Lisa seeing me like this. I was also pretty nervous about seeing Lisa. While she had told me it was okay for me to be with her husband, that was different than having actually done it.

What I was most scared about was seeing Steve. We had not communicated since he left this afternoon and I was really worried that he had the time to reflect and now had regrets. While my appearance didn't show it, a man had been the one who had blown him this afternoon, would he still be okay with that? How would I react if he suddenly rejected me? Lastly, what would the dynamic be between Sarah and Steve?

Way to quickly the walk to the pub was done and we entered to find that his family wasn't there. I was now really beginning to panic a little. We took our normal table and ordered our drinks. Being Pirate Night we all ordered something with rum in it. I was definitely fidgeting and my face must have shown my concern.

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked.

I nodded yes.

"Oh, I just figure it out. Worried the guy you had sex with earlier today is blowing you off, right?"

I started to deny it, but honesty had worked really well with her so far so I nodded yes.

"Well you are getting all kinds of girl experiences today aren't you. First date, first kiss, first time giving a blow job, and now first time wondering if you have just been used as a cum dump."

Pat leaned in. "Men really are asses you know. The problem is they have that beautiful. tasty thing between their legs." She smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

"Listen, look around, you could pretty much suck the dick of any man in this place based on the way they are all checking you and Jordie out. Don't worry, you will find another cock to suck or to fuck you in your ass." I couldn't tell if Sarah meant that as a comfort or if she was being mean.

I had just decided to ask her when I heard. "Sorry we were late getting here some of us were trying to get pics with Jack Sparrow." Lisa said this as she looked at Susan and Trevor. No one in their group had dressed up but they all looked nice.

I was looking past her trying to spot Steve and saw he wasn't in the group. Melissa saw this and came up and whispered. "He stopped in the men's room and will be here in a minute." She winked as she moved away.

Sure enough a few minutes later Steve came in. He said a general hello to all of us. I fought my desire to jump into his arms and kiss him. Or was it my desire to drop to my knees and kiss him. It took a little while but eventually he managed to work his way to where he was close to me.

"You look fantastic. It is killing me having to keep my hands off of you." He said quietly into my ear as he leaned down.

"I am hoping later you will have your hands on me and your dick in me." He actually blushed hearing that.

I looked up and both Sarah and Lisa were watching us. Neither one of them gave away what they were thinking with their facial expressions. We all had a second drink while the trivia was played. Sarah and I told Pat and Jordie that after the show and fireworks there was a huge buffet so this would be a good night to go light at dinner.

Trivia ended and we all moved towards the exit to go down one floor to dinner. I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me close and turned to see Lisa. She smiled at me. "I heard you had a good afternoon."

"Oh, I am so glad you smiled. I have been worried that you were upset with me."

"Well, I am upset that you look so good tonight. And I might be a little upset that my husband is going to spend the whole time at dinner anxiously awaiting for the chance to fuck you." She squeezed my arm and smiled again.

"Lisa, if you don't want me to do that just tell me and I won't."

"Sweetie, if you don't get fucked while wearing that outfit, there is something wrong with this world." She let go of me and moved up with her group.

I noticed that unlike last night, where we walked together to the restaurant, Steve was several people ahead of me.

Sarah caught me. "Everything okay with Lisa?"

"Yes, or at least I think it is. Are we okay? I mean is what I am doing okay with Steve okay with you?"

"I told you, I want you to have these experiences, so yes. Remember this just about sex okay."

We were taken to our seat in the restaurant. We were eating in Animator's Palate again tonight. They were serving the Pirate Night Menu and it would be the same menu in all of the restaurants. At each of our seats was a piece of paper with the outline of person on it. There were also multi colored markers available. Sarah told Pat and Jordie to start coloring them in.

I choose, to the best of my ability, to make my person look like a reasonable adaption of my outfit. I thought I had done a pretty good job it and showed it to Sarah who agreed. There was also a spot to write you name on it. I wrote Brandi and made a point to dot the eye with a heart. Sarah smiled at that.

The waitstaff took our sheets and our orders. Both Sarah and I were excited for Pat and Jordie to see what would eventually happen. The dinner conversation was actually a little subdued. I admit that my mind was distracted. I was trying to figure out the how of getting time alone with Steve this evening, along with being more than a little nervous about what would happen if we did end up alone.

As we finished up dinner all the screens in the restaurant came to life and Mickey came on. It took a minute but it was quickly evident that the drawings we had done earlier were now starting to appear on the screen. Pat and Jordie watched wide eyed and both yelled out when they saw their drawings appear. Eventually Sarah and mine also showed up. Then they started our drawings started to move and eventually they were added to scenes with Disney characters with Disney music. Definitely some Disney magic had happened.

"That was so cool." Jordie said.

"Just wow." Pat added.

"We need to head up to the top deck so we can find a place to see the show and fireworks." Sarah said.

A quick stop in the little girls room for all of us, something that I was now completely comfortable doing, and we headed up. Because we had done this before we found a spot on the port side that looked down on the pool deck area. I continued to look around for Steve. It had dawned on me that we had not made a plan and right now I was thinking we wouldn't be able to get together later.

I leaned over to Jordie who was standing next to me. "So how are you and Pool Boy getting together tonight?"