Finally a Princess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are supposed to meet at the lobby bar after the fireworks end."

I smiled. "That was a good idea."

"How about your and Steve?"

"That's the thing, we didn't make a plan."

"Oh, well I am sure he will figure it out."

I really hoped she was right. As people packed in tighter I became less sure of that. Jordie grabbed my arm and pointed. Across the way was Nancy and Melissa but I didn't see Steve or Lisa. As the show started I continued to scan. The show was on the pool deck and pirates danced and sang. Eventually Jack Sparrow should up at the top of one the smoke stacks and rappelled down, before fireworks began to shoot off while Pirates of the Caribbean music played loudly. Disney was the only cruise ship in the world that shot off fireworks at sea.

The show ended and people began to move about, some headed to the buffet, others back to their cabin. Sarah asked me what I was planning to do. I honestly didn't want to eat but I didn't know what to do. Jordie told us she would see us later and headed off. I told Pat and Sarah to go ahead and do their thing and not worry about me.

"Are you okay?" Sarah looked she had genuine concern.

"Yes. Just disappointed."

At the same time Sarah suddenly began to smile I heard. "LADIES!" loudly belted out and recognized Lisa's voice.

I whipped my head around and saw Lisa, but more importantly Steve. We exchanged small talk as a group about the fireworks show while I was trying to figure out how to politely say, in front of my wife and Steve's wife, hey I need Steve to take me somewhere and fuck my brains out.

"Are you all going to buffet?" Lisa asked.

Pat and Sarah responded yes but I said. "No, I am not hungry. I think I might go get a drink."

"I was thinking I would like a drink also." Steve said.

"Yea, I am sure that's what you were thinking you would like." Lisa shot her eyes at Steve. "Sarah and Pat how about we go to the buffet?"

They agreed.

"Brandi, you and Steve can go enjoy a drink." She smiled at us even though the accent on the word drink made it obvious that we all knew we weren't going for a drink.

The three of them moved off and Steve and I stood there. I smiled at him and said "My room."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me that way. I was hoping we would be alone in the elevator but we weren't. When we got to the hallway we were alone and I stopped him so I could kiss him. The minute we stepped in the room I knew what I wanted. Steve headed towards the couch. I stopped him at the bed.

Again, I kissed him passionately and my hand went to his dick which I could feel through his pants. I dropped to my knees and worked his belt and pants free so I could get his dick back in my mouth. It felt so warm and wonderful there. I struggled for a minute in deciding if I wanted him to cum this way again.

He took that option away from me as he took my head in his hands, and lifted me upwards again. Standing up we again kissed passionately. Stopping for a second, I turned to the vanity and grabbed my clutch. I reached into it, feeling the condom, I considered that for a second but just took the lube out of it. I handed it to Steve and he smiled before kissing me again.

"I have never done this. At least not with a real dick. I want you badly, but please be gentle."

"Okay. Say stop if you are uncomfortable. How do you want to do it?"

"Bend me over the bed, please."

One more hard kiss and he spun me around, pushed me over and spread my legs. I felt my nervousness increase as my dress was pushed up and I felt my ass being exposed.

"God, I have been wanting to see your ass like this for days." I felt the strap of my thong pushed out of the way and then a slap across my butt. It stung and I yelped a little, I also knew that was probably the hottest thing I had ever had done to me and I would want that again. The next thing I felt was lube in the crack of my ass. This was followed by a finger circling the bud of my asshole as more lube ran down and then a finger was in my butt and I let out a small gasp but also backed my butt onto the finger.

Steve laughed. "Oh you are ready for this aren't you, slut." And his other hand slapped my ass again. I moaned out loud. Then gasped again as I felt a second finger added to the first. Once again I rocked back and this resulted in another slap. The sting of that combined with the fullness in butt was driving me crazy. I felt my own dick pressed against the front of my thong and trapped between me and the bed.

He removed his fingers and I could tell he was completely removing his pants. Then he grabbed on to my hips and I felt his dick in the crack of my butt and he slid it back and forth several times. I tried, almost desperately, to get my asshole to line up with the head of his dick. I needed something back inside of me.

"Jesus, you want this dick badly don't you. You are a cock whore."

"Yes, I am cock whore please give me you cock." I know I was pleading.

I felt the tip of dick resting right at the entrance and attempted to push back. I was prevented from doing this by his strong arms pushing down on my hips, but he leaned towards me and the tip of dick slipped into me. He held it there for a minute then, instead of slowly sinking into me, he took one hand and slapped my ass again while sinking completely into me. Both of them burned and I cried out but I also loved the full feeling I was experiencing.

"Are you okay sweetie? Do you want me to stop?"

"God NO!"

A laugh and he rocked back slowly, leaving just the tip in me and once again I attempted to back on to it. I was prevented from doing this but thankfully he pushed back in and this time the tip must have hit my prostrated because I suddenly felt wonderful.

"Please! Just fuck me!"

He started to move back and forth, in and out of me. Every time he moved over my prostrate my pleasure grew. My own dick was being stimulated by the panties I had on and the friction caused by being pressed again the bed. He would speed up for thirty seconds and then stop. Sometimes buried to the hilt and other times with just the tip left in.

"Please Steve. Fuck me hard. Don't stop." And again I felt another slap and his dick was again buried in me.

He stared to move faster, sawing in and out and the pleasure running through me grew. I also heard him starting to breath heavier and a couple of oh Gods from his mouth. "You tight ass bitch, you feel so good on my dick!"

I grabbed handfuls of the comforter. "Fuck me, fuck your tight ass bitch slut. I need your cock!"

"Oh holly God. Yes."

The grip on my hips tightened and he moved even faster which sent me almost to the edge.

"Oh fuck I am going to cum." I called out.

Steve fucked me even harder and I felt my cum spurting into my panties. The orgasm coursed through my whole lower body. I had never felt one like this.

"Fuck. I am going to fill your ass with my cum."

"Fill me up, cum in my ass."

I heard him cry out, I felt his dick spasm in me and then I felt him cum inside me.

He collapsed over top of me. I turned to him wanting to kiss him but my lips couldn't reach his. I could feel him softening and as he pushed himself up and stood suddenly my ass was empty again. I stood up also and kissed him quickly before moving to the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and used hot water to make part of it wet.

I returned and his butt was resting on the side of the bed. He smiled at me and I remembered it was just a few days ago that his smile was one of the things that had drawn me to him. I knelt in front of him and used the towel to clean him. I also realized how much I enjoyed being on my knees in front of him, it was truly a submissive position. After cleaning him, I gave his cock a quick kiss and as I stood up, I felt semen leaking from me and told him I needed a minute to freshen up.

Stepping into the bathroom, I cleaned up the best I could including freshening up my makeup. When I came out he was sitting on the couch. I moved over and sat down at the far end. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow before sliding over and kissing me passionately. This is what we were doing when Sarah entered the room. We both jumped and quickly moved apart.

"Oh. I am sorry. I don't know why but I thought you were going to his room. I will leave."

"No, don't do that. It is late I need to be going." Steve said as he stood and began to move to the door.

I quickly got up and followed him. We end up in a very awkward moment when Sarah, and the narrow passage at the end of the bed, was between us and the door. We eventually jockeyed around each other, at the door I kissed Steve again before I pulled him close.

Whispering in his ear. "Thank you, that was everything I hoped it would be. I really want it to happen again."

"Thank you." And he stepped out the door.

I turned back into the room. Sarah was standing there.

"Well since the room reeks of sex I am going to assume he fucked you."

I nodded.

"And?"

"And what?"

"Was it good? Are you glad you let him? Do you want him to do it again? Are you okay?"

"Yes." I don't know why but for some reason I wasn't ready to talk about this with Sarah. I also knew that I was mad at her for being here right now. I wanted Steve in the room now, not Sarah. I wanted to be climbing into the bed with Steve in it and I wanted to spoon against him as I drifted off to sleep.

"Yes, what? Yes, to all of it?"

I nodded. "Would it be okay to talk about this in the morning?"

"Okay, whatever. I am not sure what is going on right now but remember you are the one who just got fucked by someone else, not me."

I had started to remove my outfit and eventually laid it neatly on the chair. I stepped into the bathroom and removed the wig, my makeup and cleaned myself up again. I took the towels I had used for this and for Steve and threw them in the bathtub in the other room. Sarah and I passed each other as she went to prepare for bed.

I climbed into my bed and realized I was exhausted but I also wondered how well I would sleep.

"Good night Sarah."

"Good night... Brandi." The pause between the good night and my girl name seemed to explain exactly what was going on. Was Brad possibly gone forever now.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with this story. I never expected it to be this long. The final part will be coming soon.

Y