Finally Anal

Story Info
We had only ever talked about it...
1k words
4.27
12.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd been together two years after meeting through the local tennis club. His instant attraction to her svelte frame captured his attention and imagination. Her eyes would catch him glancing at her and the energy between them was obvious.

Small talk led to flirtation and giggles, and she couldn't look away from his striking smile, strong arms and short dark hair.

Their first date was a polite walk along a popular nearby lake, with ice cream in the sun and a little handholding. She looked at him from the side and felt the gentle zing in her underwear as she drew her gaze from his bold jawline to his powerful chest and below. He too felt that zing as she skipped ahead with a coy little smile and infectious laughter.

Their sexual desires matched equally. She wanted to be dominated most of the time and simply adored to be licked as much as possible. He loved to dominate and would push his face onto her crotch even when clothed. She would salivate at his hot breath and her pants would grow wet, from both inside and out. They shared a love for wet things, and she would often fill herself with his favourite lubricant just to allow it to leak out of her in front of him, showing obvious signs in her jeans- and his!

Each had promised the other two things- one partner at a time, and that they would never do anything without the others' permission.

Anal had always been on his list of desires. They would speak about it, and at times he would gently use his thumb on her tight anus as he pushed himself inside her vagina from above. His depth was something she had not experienced before and the pressing on the anus added to the fire of curiosity squirting onto the bedsheets in her strong repeated climaxes.

Wednesday nights were tennis, take out and 'her'. Wednesday was her night to decide and dominate. She would tease him with her little dances, make him wait to give her oral pleasure, and masturbate in front of him with particularly wet fingers and knickers. She would be teasing herself just as much as him, especially after thinking about these nights all day in her office job.

Tonight, she pushed him onto their couch in their loungeroom and told him to "sit here and watch me. You're not to touch yourself or me until I tell you!"

Not used to such dominance, he was a little confused and immediately turned on, his tennis shorts awkwardly pressing as he hardened. She had prepped herself with deep internal lube which was now flowing naturally and glazing her white sporty underclothing. She removed it just inches from his face and placed it on his head before grinding gently on his nose. His tongue flopped out and aided her approaching climax before she pulled away again and she drew him to the bedroom.

As they walked through the door he held her around her hips and pressed his hardness into her, perfectly aligned between her strong butt cheeks. His strength held her in position for a moment and she gasped as the air cooled her wet lips and his hands gripped her tiny skirt and lifted it to reveal her exposed engorged flesh. "I really want you tonight," he breathed to her, " I am in Love with you!"

Their kisses were passionate and flowing, his skilled hands had her naked in moments and it was only then she realised he was naked too, gently pressing himself against her labia.

"May I lick you now?" He started to kiss her cheek and lick her neck. "No!" She said, louder than intended, "I want you inside me!"

He pressed a little harder and the head of his penis just entered her as she moaned gently, "No, from behind me, I need you deep!"

She flipped herself over and he grabbed at her butt, lifting her leg to a sideways crawl position. She resisted and pushed against him to kneel, lifting her bum toward him. "Get inside me now!" She commanded, turning him on more. Already he was harder than usual, and his long purposeful thrusts felt deeper inside her. His skilled hands massaged her back, neck and breasts, before proficient attention to her waiting clitoris.

Now thumbing her anus deeply, she climaxed again and flopped forward, pressing her delicate screams into the pillow. His timing was immaculate with each deep penetration, until he slipped out and slapped on her warm butt cheek.

He pressed his thumb harder now on her wet and widening anus, taking himself in one hand and aiming for his long-held desire. Her anus opened for him smoothly and he slipped in an inch or two, further than his first intention of just making contact with her.

He gasped a little and asked, "May I try here tonight?" She had turned her head to face him, and breathlessly answered "Yes, of course, I want it!"

Taking her own clit now, he pushed gently inside her, surprised at how easily he slipped in his full potential. Her breath became a wheeze, "Oh you're so deep!" she said. He looked at her, "are you OK with this?" he asked, powerfully massaging her lower back.

She wheezed again, "I've wanted this for so long! Please, cum in my ass!"

Hearing her pitch change as she began to reach climax again, he looked at himself inside her, watching her anus grip and accept him, grip and accept him, again and again. "OK, that's me, I'm... going... to..." He couldn't finish his sentence as he started to reach a powerful climax, filling her, and fulfilling his vision. Every powerful thrusting explosion fired strong and she was driven forward as she herself wet her inner thighs with her own drenching climax.

They flopped together, he still inside her, now laying on top of her, breathing heavily into her neck, and she into the pillow.

He could barely speak, "That, was the most voluminous cum, I have, ever had! That was amazing. Why did we wait so long to try that?!"

They kissed gently and she wriggled him out, sending a sudden wave of sensitivity through his entire body "OH!" He laughed and they giggled together a moment at the tiny, wet anal cum fart. "Oh my, you're incredible. No-one will ever match your prowess!"

They showered together as usual after tennis, and kissed gently before a close spoon had them sleeping soundly together, secretly dreaming the other would try to start again.

Erica S