Finally at Bondberg

Story Info
My first day at Bondberg college.
1.2k words
4.06
13.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first day at uni. I made it.

The prestigious program at Bondberg college had accepted me into their photography programme.

I was elated. Summer was over and now in late September it was time to get serious.

Our new class was small: in total seventeen students, fourteen girls -- or should I say women now? Three guys.

Quite a mixed bunch: four German, two French, one Chinese, two Indian, one Brazilian, one Polish, and three girls from the US. The guys: one Polish, one Italian, and one English guy.

We gathered in that cramped seminar room that would be our home for the next three years.

Today was to meet people and to be assigned to study groups.

A burly administrator in her fifties read the list. I was in a group with Tanja, Lili and Beth. I noticed that all of us had rather larger breasts. A strange coincidence, I thought.

Our group tutor was a year three girl called Silke. Somehow I was not surprised when she entered and the first thing I noticed were her heavy breasts.

Silke talked us through the programme. Year One, Year Two, Year Three. That year we should try to get an internship. Silke told us she had just signed up for a six months internship at VandalX Magazine. Wow! VandalX was really a cutting edge print magazine for avant-guard photography. She had done really well.

The head of our group was Prof Laufer. He was well-known in photography circles and to be included in his group was a privilege.

"How is he?" I asked Silke, our tutor.

She smiled: "He is really great. We will all have a lot of fun."

I could not quite decipher her smile. There was something strange about it.

"Actually, Prof Laufer will meet with each of you over the next few days. Let me look: I think, you are first. Today, this afternoon," she said turning to me.

"Come at three to the 6th floor. Turn left when you walk out of the elevator and you will find me in one of the rooms. I will introduce you."

---

Three o'clock I was in the elevator up to the 6th floor. It was an older building with great views over the old town.

Indeed, finding Silke was not difficult. She was working with negatives in one of the study rooms.

When I walked in, she smiled. Again, this strange smile.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi", she responded, "ready to roll?"

"Ready to roll?"

"Ah, that is just one of Prof Laufer's catchphrases. He says it all the time. It is contagious. Ready to roll?"

"Ready to roll!" I chimed in.

We walked down the corridor a bit and Silke knocked on a door. Prof Laufer, it said on the door.

A muffled sound from inside and Silke opened the door.

Behind it was a spacious office with a desk, many, many books, a couch and coffee table, and one two of the walls each a big artwork made up from coloured pieces of cloth.

Prof Laufer emerged from behind his desk. A tall slender figure in his fifties. Greying short hair. He looked sporty and fit. Quite attractive actually.

"Hi, I am Robert Laufer. You are?"

I told him my name.

"So pleased to meet you," he smiled broadly. "Welcome to the photography programme."

"It looks like you already met Silke. She has been with me for three years and next winter will go to VandalX Magazine. I arranged that for her." He stressed the last point.

"Sit down, sit down," he gestured at the couch. He sat down opposite me in one of the armchairs.

"Silke, can you bring us some tea please?" -- "Or do you prefer coffee?", he asked me.

"Tea is fine."

"I knew you are a tea person."

Silke disappeared and quickly returned with a tray of tea and some biscuits.

When she left, she closed the door behind her. Now it was just Prof Laufer and me.

"Welcome, welcome, welcome", he repeated a few times. "Tell me something about you."

I knew that a question like this would come and I was prepared. I talked about my love for experimental photography, street photography and portraiture. He listened attentively.

"My final year project at school was with Mr Wilkes," I continued.

"Ah, ja, Mr Wilkes. I know him well. In fact he recommended you for this course."

Prof Laufer got up and from his desk fetched a green folder. It looked familiar. It was a folder from Mr Wilkes, my art teacher in school.

He said down again, placed the folder on the coffee table, and opened it.

In it was my final year assignment picture: Me in a headshot, with bare shoulders, a bit vampish and with lots of make-up, sipping a white liquid from a sherry glass. My posture rigid, yet relaxed. Actually, quite a good photo I thought.

But my heart started beating faster. If only he knew how this picture had been taken: cropped to only my head and shoulders it concealed that I was totally naked, both my nipples clamped, sitting on a cheap plastic chair with my legs spread wide. Mr. Wilkes had just brought me to orgasm with a vibrator. So, yes, my posture was rigid and relaxed.

And the white liquid in the glass: it was fresh cum from Mr Wilkes himself.

But none of that could be seen in that photo that Prof Laufer inspected.

"Great shot," he said.

I smiled. I was pleased: just as Mr Wilkes had promised me, this picture was opening doors for me.

"Great shot," he repeated. "Mr Wilkes told me about it."

He lifted the photo up and pushed it aside. Underneath it came another photo. It was the same shot, but uncropped.

I froze. Mr Wilkes had promised no one would ever see that photo.

Prof Laufer looked straight at me and smiled: "Great work, great attitude. You will really fit in here."

I almost fainted. But I smiled back.

Prof Laufer continued observing me.

"Don't worry," he said. "I will look after you really well. I have lots of connections. Do you want a sherry to relax?"

He summoned Silke. She entered so quickly that I knew that she knew. In her hand a bottle of sherry and three glasses.

The green and blue glasses I remembered from Mr Wilkes. The glasses he used for sherry when he first seduced me. The glasses filled with cum in that picture.

She sat down next to me and poured three glasses.

"Silke, you are such a good host. It will be a great loss to see you leave for VandalX magazine in winter. But it is such a great opportunity for a young lady. I am so glad I could organise that for you."

Silke smiled. Now I could decipher her smile. It was knowing and horny and greedy. She would do everything to get this internship. She probably had done everything.

Prof Laufer raised his glass: "To two lovely ladies."

We clinked glasses and I noticed something white in the sherry.

Prof Laufer leant back in his armchair. Addressing both of us, he said:

"Now I want to see some action. Ready to roll?"