All Comments on 'Finally Blooming'

by ChessMoon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great story , i love eating pussy but in addition i also love to tongue kiss my girls asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beauty

Your story is truly beautiful

prophet216prophet216over 3 years ago
Loved it.

I loved your story. I am a man that loves servicing women orally, even more than intercourse. I know it is the best method for giving a woman an orgasm, and there is nothing more exciting that her taking her pleasure with my head trapped between her legs. Love it! I hope you will write some more about your experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Giving a woman oral sex is wonderful.

Most men like licking women out as much as women like giving blowjobs, but there is not enough of this on here! Thanks for this story. I hope have an orgasm next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweet memory...

The few times I was a young lady’s “first tongue” were very special moments for me. I hope I had close to the same effect in their future confidence, enthusiasm, and pleasure. I had only a vague sense at that tender age that I might be shaping their future expectations. I hope at least one or two of them learned to crave having a set of lips and tongue between their legs as much as much as I learned to crave being there, sharing in the experience. It is truly one of the most soulful moments in life - to see the longing in a lovely lady’s eyes, slowly help her to the brink, and then feel her slip into depths of timelessness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was very well written, honest, and captivating. Thank you for sharing it.

samwise42samwise42over 6 years ago
Very nice to hear it from a woman's perspective

Refreshing honesty and your descriptions were effective.

How far did it go that night?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So beautifully passionate

Your writing draws the reader into the bed with you. It's very enjoyable. Please keep writing.

EarlGrey1070EarlGrey1070almost 7 years ago
Ah memories

Good memories . Good writing. Would love to read about the work place romance.

I think, most of the time, I'd rather read the truth; the everyday ordinary, anxiety and blunder filled truth about someone's sexual experiences and development.

Makes me nostalgic. I like to remember.

sirfred44sirfred44almost 7 years ago
Outstanding

Wonderfully written. I enjoyed reading it and it reminded me of my first cunnilingus I gave to a woman. She enjoyed it very much and it resulted in her having an orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
why do women think they are unattractive

This reminds me of an ex-girlfriends reaction. She went from "what are you doing" to "that feels good" to "yum - don't stop!"

The next morning she repeatedly kissed me and smiled as she said "please lick me again before we fuck."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

A "prequel" could be good but I have experienced a similar situation with a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interestingly written

But it starts too late. Where are all the steps leading up to this moment? The first kiss? The first touching of a breast over the clothes? The uncovering of the breasts? The touching the breasts? Kissing the breasts? All of her reactions at each step? How did he show her his cock? Did she like how it looked? Did she want to touch it? Did he ask her to touch it or did she do it without being prompted? If she touched it, did she like it? Did he like it? How far did the touching go? Etc.

Fill in the blanks and it could be a much better story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous