All Comments on 'Finally Caught Up with Me'

by felizfun

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Good story! I don't think they really had to blackmail you because you like it so much.

1955NL1955NLover 3 years ago
Pre-cum

The pre-cum is flowing freely out of my hard cock xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blackmail?

Loved this story and the arousing details that brought a "rise to the occasion"! I agree with the other comments; the blackmail piece is not needed. The protagonist loved the scene and obviously is willing for more. Do tell us more regardless! Keep the cumming coming. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

Really enjoyed it.. A theme though for a different story; again just a cocksucker but set up in the same way this story was. But, while he is blowing the first guy the second guy takes his ass quick and hard while he is trying to say no but can't because he has a throat full of cock.

He can wriggle, squirm, cry and moan in pain as his pussy is opened up for the first time with a large hard cock with minimum lube.

Let the tears of pain rain run down his face as he is being sodomized for the first time with a set of balls bouncing off his chin. His initial cock muffled screams will feel so good for the guy with his cock stuffed down his throat.

Let him get past the pain point where he starts pushing back for more cock in his hungry cunt. Then have all three or more of them take him for a long ride on the A-Train for a few hours as they video it too insure future use of him whenever they want.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 3 years ago

I'm curious when you wrote this sentence, "Randy was also the most vocal gent I had ever blown. He moaned and grunted and talked dirty to me throughout the longest blowjob I'd ever given," why it didn't trigger you to actually take the time to write a page or so of dialogue with this dude "talking dirty" to you for "20 minutes? Could have been really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good until the coercion at the end.

It means the author feels guilty about his homosex fantasies. Life's too short for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Caught; but, not exposed yet

I was with two new guys, when I realized Roland had his phone video recording while I was blowing John. I was worried; but, also excited. Before I left, Roland asked me for my phone and he went to contacts. He asked, "Who's Alan, does he know you like to suck cock?" I told him, "He's a good friend and no he doesn't know I'm gay or that I love to suck cock." Then he said, "I got his number now, if John or I call you and you don't show, Alan will get this video. Now, look in the lens and say, It's true Alan I love sucking cock and I'd love to suck yours, too." Wish one of them would call.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

I too have many hook-ups with older married men. I love sucking their cocks, which their wives won't do anymore.

Please tell us more stories. This one is hot.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Please explain how the 3 men knew each other. You didn't explain that in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Actually I like the blackmail at the end. Will keep this married cocksucker from Chickening out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous