Finally Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the tiler drew his attention back to why he was there, when he muttered, "About time you showed up." Sherry actually hired him to install some lighting, and yet all he could think of was how crazy it was, now that he knew her the way he did.

"Yeah, sorry," Rico explained, "I had some family problems to deal with yesterday. Had to get my sister and her kids out of her house before her husband showed up and started something. What can I say, the guy's a real piece of work, and I told her she should dump his ass."

Short, stout Artie nodded, and muttered, "Yeah, no problem. I just hoped you'd show up today, so you can get the wiring done before I need to get started on tiling the new backsplash."

"Yeah, no worries, I'm on it," Rico said, reaching into his tool box to get out the stuff he'd need to start getting the electrical boxes in place for the under valance lighting she wanted. "This is going to be nice when it's done," he remarked, glancing around the kitchen.

Artie looked around then, too. "Yeah, lady's got a real nice house. But don't think I've ever seen her husband." Then he grinned, "And she's pretty hot, too. Have you seen her?"

Rico nodded, and said, "Yeah, I uh, met her last night. I came to get a look at what she needed done in here." And then he'd taken care of what she needed pretty damn quick. And he had to shake his head to clear it, as it all came rushing back again.

One of the guys installing new taps in the granite centre island, chuckled as he muttered, "Yeah, well, I got what she needs, if she's missing having a man around the house."

As the other guys all laughed, Rico just rolled his eyes. There was no point in telling them to knock it off, since they were just having fun. But he didn't like the way they were talking about her, even if they were just kidding around.

And an hour later when Sherry wandered down stairs, when Rico looked at her, their eyes met and he found he could barely swallow. Raking her over from top to toe, in a short black leather skirt with a gauzy white top, that really flattered her breasts with the low cut neckline, and the sexy little ankle boots she was wearing only made her look that much hotter. Finally she tore her gaze from his and glanced around the room. "Well, I'm just heading out for lunch, and if you need me for anything, I think you've got my cell number," she said to tall, balding Pat, who'd stopped to look around the room with her, as she looked the room over, checking on the progress.

"Yeah, we should be okay," Pat said. "So, enjoy your lunch."

She smiled, letting her gaze fall anywhere but on Rico, afraid she wouldn't be able to hide what she was feeling if she looked at him, she remarked, "It's really coming along isn't it?"

Pat nodded, following her gaze. "Yeah, it's going to be a real nice looking kitchen once it's done."

And once he heard the front door close behind her, the moment they knew she was gone, Rico's fist tightened on his needle nose plyers he was using, when Artie muttered, "Fuck, all I know is, I'd do her in a heartbeat."

"Yeah, no shit. I think she looks a little like Heidi Klum," Pat muttered, as he moved the stepladder over by the window. "I wonder how old she is."

"When a woman looks as hot as that, I wouldn't care if she was as old as my granny, as long as I had her on her back, with me between her legs," Artie told them, making everyone chuckle again.

"Okay, how about we just get back to work," Rico muttered, as he got out his drill and began to put the first box in place, while shaking his head.

"Oooh, sorry to be so crude, are we offending you, princess?" Artie asked, getting the rest of them laughing again.

Rico put the drill down on the counter and leveled his gaze on him. "No, but seeing as she's paying our salaries, I think it wouldn't hurt to treat her with a little respect."

Pat shrugged, and muttered, "Hey, Rico, we're just fooling around, no big deal."

Rico just shook his head, wondering how he'd never noticed how rude these guys could be. He'd probably been guilty of similar behavior, but now that they were targeting her, he sure as hell didn't find it very funny.

By the time Sherry returned home from her outing, only Rico was left working in the kitchen, the rest having left for the day. He smiled when he saw her walking back in, but then frowned when he noticed she wasn't alone. An older stylishly-dressed gray-haired woman was following behind her, glancing around with her nose in the air as they entered the kitchen. "Oh, it's going to be nice, isn't it?" she said to Sherry, as she took in all the work being done.

Sherry shot Rico a quick awkward look, but didn't say hello, which he could kind of understand, since it might seem odd if she was too friendly with one the tradesmen, but still it stung a little, especially considering how close they'd been that morning -- and the night before.

Then Sherry said to her friend, "Marie, why don't we go sit outside by the pool and have a glass of wine?"

When Marie nodded, and said, "Sure, I'll meet you out there." Sherry actually sagged with relief.

Then she turned to Rico, and said, "Sorry. She wanted to come in and have a look at the kitchen."

He nodded eyeing her closely. But then he put down the drill he'd been using and reached for her, and when she stiffened and turned to see if her friend could see them, shaking his head and rolling his eyes, he took her by the hand and walked her into the walk-in pantry, closing the door behind them. Then, wrapping her in his arms, he kissed her, long and slow, savoring the taste of her with a desperate little moan escaping them both as they really got into the kiss.

Smiling against her mouth, he wasn't surprised when her leg made its way up his thigh. And reaching between her legs, he pushed aside the scrap of fabric and brushed his fingers over her damp little pussy. "Feels like somebody's happy to see me," he murmured over her mouth, as he slipped a finger inside her, making her groan into their kiss as he began to work his finger in and out of her.

Finally pulling back panting, she murmured, "Oh, god, we really shouldn't be doing this right now. If she comes back inside looking for me, and realizes I'm in here with you..."

He let go of her and stepped back. "Yeah, and I guess you wouldn't want to be caught with someone like me."

She frowned. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Let's just say the lady of the house would not want it known that she was getting it on with one of the workmen."

"Rico, don't be silly it's not that."

Looking right into her eyes, he said, "Okay, then what is it?"

Heaving a sigh, she finally said, "It's just that you're so young. And in addition to being my late husband's sister, Marie also edits my books. She works for my publisher, which is how I met my husband. She's the one that introduced us. She's nice enough, but a lot like him, she's quite judgemental, and she would not understand my hooking up with a man as young as you are."

"Jesus, Sherry, I'm thirty-two, I'm not that young."

Studying his face for a second she finally heaved a deep sigh and just knew it was time she told him. "Well, you're pretty young compared to me. Do you have any idea how old I am?"

He shrugged, and said, "I don't know, somewhere around thirty-eight or thirty-nine."

Closing her eyes, so she wouldn't have to see the shocked look on his face when she told him, she said, "Actually I've just turned fifty."

But when she finally peeled her eyes open, she couldn't believe the astonished looking smile on his face as he said, "You've gotta be kidding. Wow, you look fantastic. I got an aunt who just turned fifty a few weeks ago, and believe me, she looks nothing like you. You're not pulling my leg are you?"

Shaking her head, she said, "No, unfortunately I'm not." And then she waited for him to find an excuse to leave. But when he just pulled her back into his arms, and brushed his lips over hers, she couldn't believe it. Pulling back a little, she looked into his eyes. "So, it doesn't matter to you that I really am old enough to be your mother?"

He shook his head, grinning as he cupped her backside and drew her even tighter against him, settling her between his legs, right where he wanted her, as he murmured into her ear, while brushing his lips along her neck, "No. You're still just as sexy and gorgeous as you were this morning. And like I said, as far as I'm concerned, age is just a number."

Stunned at his reaction she wrapped her arms around him and hung on tight. Not too sure what was happening, she still wondered if he'd walk out and that would be it, once he had time to process what she'd told him.

But when he finally pulled back, and said, "So, I better get home and cleaned up if we're going out tonight," she thought she had to be hearing things.

"So, you still want to go out with me, and you really don't care how old I am?"

Shaking his head, he ran his finger along her jaw, making her shiver, as he said, "No. You're the still the same woman who drives me crazy, and that's all that matters to me."

Then she heard Marie come back in from outside, and call out from in the kitchen, "Sherry, can I help you with anything?"

Pulling a face, she hissed, "Stay in here, till I can get her back outside."

And when he grinned and gave her backside an affectionate little pat as she was leaving, she just shook her head at him and laughed, so relieved that he'd taken it as well as he had. But then again, he might still change his mind about them, once he had more time to think it through. Because really, how many good looking guys his age, would jump at the chance to go out with a woman as old as she was. Sadly she already knew the answer -- not many.

But when he pulled up in his big black pickup truck at seven o'clock on the dot that night just as he'd promised, Sherry let out the breath it felt like she'd been holding since she'd told him the truth about her age.

And when he came around to help her into his truck, he let out a low whistle when he got his first good look at her, slowly raking her over from head to toe. "Damn, look at you," he murmured, pressing a quick kiss to her lips, "don't you look sexy."

Sherry blew out a grateful breath, hoping he'd think she looked good since she'd struggled with what to wear and changed about a half a dozen times until she'd settled on a above the knee, body hugging strappy black dress, that hopefully gave her some amazing cleavage. And decided she'd also break out her sexiest black heels, since it was their first date, and she wanted to look her best for him.

And just before she stepped up into his truck he tugged her against him from behind, smoothing his hands down over her sides, as he murmured against her ear, "Now I think I'm going to have a hard time keeping my hands off you tonight."

Flashing him a naughty grin over her shoulder, she said, "Then don't," smiling even wider as he rolled his eyes and shook his head, noticing that he seemed to have to adjust himself before he went around and got into the driver's side.

"You really are a naughty girl, you know that," he told her as he picked up her hand and pressed a kiss to her fingers, before he started the ignition.

As they backed out of her driveway, she smiled, and not just from the kiss, but because he'd called her a girl, and a naughty one at that. And she felt younger when she was with him, too. And so much more carefree, since all they ever did when they were together was make-out and have fun. And what girl wouldn't like to make out with a man as sexy, handsome and charming as he was?

"So... any kind of food you don't like?" he asked, smiling across the cab at her as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze, as they headed towards the highway for the city.

Shaking her head, she said, "No, I pretty much like everything."

"Good, because I know this place that does amazing fresh seafood like you wouldn't believe, and it's right by the water. And since it's a clear night with a full moon, I got us a table by the window, so we can feel like we're dining under the stars."

Sherry smiled at him as he drove, admiring his handsome profile. He really was a romantic, and not afraid to show it, in every way imaginable. And whoever ultimately wound up with him was going to be one lucky lady. But a little part of her, really wished it could be her, but the realist in her knew it wouldn't be possible to keep a guy as wonderful as he was in her life for too long, especially since he was so young. So, for now, all she could do was enjoy the time they had, and not think too hard about the future.

The restaurant was nice, sort of up-scale and yet slightly rustic, the warm glow of candlelight making it feel cozy and romantic. There was lots of warm dark wood, with little doors behind each table, giving the diners some privacy, which Sherry imagined they were going to need, considering they could never keep their hands off each other for very long. And already she was itching to touch him. Lordy, he just looked so good in his dark fitted dinner jacket with a bright white shirt, and dark tie, which was the perfect contrast to his clean-shaven sun-bronzed skin.

And the moment they were seated in a booth, Rico reached for her and tugged her to his side, wanting to be able to touch her as they ate. He couldn't remember ever being as drawn to a woman, but there was just something about her, that drew him like a moth to a flame. And damn, right now, with those pretty green eyes of hers sparkling mischievously by candlelight, he really didn't care if in the end, he got burned or not. She was too alluring for words, and every time he looked at her he wanted her all over again. Not surprisingly as they studied the menu, his hand pushed her dress up and his fingers began to make their way up her warm, silky thigh.

Tipping her head, she looked at him grinning, and said, "You keep that up, and get my engine revving, and I'm going to be wanting some relief, you know that right?"

His grin was devilish as he told her, "Believe me I know. And don't worry, I'd be more than happy to take care of you, just say the word."

And the second his fingertips brushed against her sex through her thong, practically electrifying her pussy, she let out an audible sigh of relief when the waiter showed up to ask what they'd like to drink. Rico ordered a nice bottle of white wine, and a couple of appetizers, then reached for her again the moment the waiter left. But this time he pulled her close for a kiss. Sherry moaned as his tongue slipped past her lips and her chest was heaving hard by the time the waiter finally got back to pour their wine. And her pussy was already so wet, she wondered if Rico could detect her arousal, because damn, after a kiss like that, she'd let him spread her on the table and have his way with her any damn way he wanted, and to hell with dinner.

Then just as they were smiling into each other's eyes, about to clink glasses, his cell phone went off in his pocket. Shaking his head, he pulled it out and groaned. "Sorry, I gotta take this," he told her and excused himself and left.

Which left Sherry wondering why he'd have to leave the table to take the call, unless, it was something he didn't want her to hear. Like another woman perhaps wondering where he was. And she hated the thought of that.

When he came back a few minutes later, he slipped his arm around her, and pulled to his side again, and said, "Sorry about that, just some family problems."

She looked at him surprised. "Oh—do you have children?"

He chuckled and said, "No, not me. That was my sister, her husband likes to drink a little too much, and when he does, he gets nasty with her. And yesterday I was late showing up at your place because I had to get her and her kids out of her house with a bunch of their stuff, before he showed up again, after she'd kicked him out. She's staying at my mother's now, but he's been texting her and telling her to come home. But I told her I wouldn't trust that guy as far as I could throw him. Now she's afraid she'll show up at my mother's house and start something. You know I never liked him from the minute they started dating. He's never respected her, and now she's stuck with two kids and nowhere to go. So, I talked to my brother and told him to take her and the kids over to my place, since her husband's never gone there, and doesn't know where I live, I figure they should be okay staying there." Then he shrugged, shaking his head. "Sorry, not exactly table talk, for a first date, is it?"

She covered his hand with hers, she said, "Actually, I think it's really nice that you look out for your family."

"Yeah, well, she's my sister and if anything happened to her or my niece and nephew I don't know what I'd do."

Reaching up and cupping his face in her hand, looking into his eyes, she said, "You're a good brother, and you're quite a catch, you know that? And some day some lucky woman is going to be so happy when she winds up with you."

Rico pulled back, staring hard into her eyes, and said, "So, you trying to tell me we're done?"

She shook her head. "No, don't be silly. But someday you're going to want to settle down and have a family of your own, so..." And they both knew she could never give him that anymore, not at her age.

He tipped her face up when she started looking down at the candle and pressed his lips to hers, telling her, "I've got an idea. Why don't we just enjoy ourselves tonight, okay? And we'll worry about tomorrow when it comes."

"That's what I been telling myself," Sherry whispered, more or less to herself.

Brushing a kiss to her cheek, he murmured close to her ear, "Well then just do it. All we can do is enjoy each other for now, since nobody knows what'll happen tomorrow."

Although she nodded, she wondered if she was already getting in a little too deep with him. And she knew when he walked away for good it was sure going to hurt.

But once their dinner arrived, not just the food, but the company was so good that they were able to laugh, relax, and just really enjoy themselves. Together they shared a platter of crispy calamari then each of them had an amazing dish of seafood linguini, which was the very tasty house specialty, and the crispy house salad was good, too. So by the time the waiter arrived with the dessert menu, Sherry just shook her head, sure that she hadn't eaten as much in years, a little afraid if she ate anything else that she'd bust right out of her dress.

Rico still ordered them both coffee, along with some plump red strawberries dipped in chocolate with whipped cream for dessert, then he teased her my biting into a juicy berry and running it along her lips till she laughed, forced to have bite. And then he kissed her, making her laugh even harder with the red juice trickling over their lips and onto their chins. And they were having too much fun to care much about the mess. Then he dipped a berry into the whipped cream and spread it over her mouth and then slowly licked it off, loving the way she moaned as he slipped his tongue past her lips, to let her have a taste of the sweet cream. Especially once he whispered, "I should get some of this to take home, so I can paint your body with it and then lick it all off nice and slow."

She closed her eyes and clenched her thighs, her pussy already tingling hard at the image he evoked. "You know there's a twenty-four hour supermarket on the way home," she told him, in a breathy whisper, now suddenly very anxious to get back to her house.

He grinned. "And now I can hardly wait to see you naked and covered in whipped cream."

Leaning close, she whispered close to his mouth, "You know I can just as easily coat you, and then take my time licking it all off."