Finally Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rico's eyes rolled back, already imagining how fucking amazing it would feel to have that hot little tongue of hers lapping at his flesh, especially if she first coated the erection he could feel thickening in his pants, just from the way they'd been kissing and teasing each other. His hand slid up her thigh again, but this time he pushed aside her panties and brushed his hand over her sex. "Wow, it feels like somebody's hot for daddy."

She grinned. "I'd get the check if I was you, or soon we won't be able to walk out of here. And if you keep that up, I might not let you, at least until you've taken care of me."

Damn, with a sexy threat hanging over his head, he didn't need to be told twice. And once they got in the truck, he headed straight for the supermarket and loaded up with some kinky supplies, chuckling at the all crazy hot fun they were going to have as he walked back to the truck with the bag in his hand.

The moment they got to her place he hustled her out of his truck and rushed to her front door willing her to unlock the door as fast as she could, so he could get her naked and have some fun. Naughty, hot, messy fun that he knew they'd both enjoy. His cock was already trying to push past his fly, when she tugged him to her to her chest by his shirt collar, and sank her tongue into his mouth while she wound her leg up around his thigh, rubbing the heat of her pussy against him, till Rico groaned so deep, he almost came on the spot. Damn, what a sexy little vixen she could be.

Even more desperate to get at her, after that, he lifted her off her feet, tossed her over his shoulder, and carried her into the family room, glad to see she had leather couches, since he had feeling things were going to get messy. Then he was slipping her out of her dress, while she was unbuttoning his shirt and tugging down his fly, coyly smiling into each other's eyes, as the air positively crackled with anticipation. And before they knew it they were standing together naked and kissing, with him fingering her pussy while she stroked him in her hand.

His heart almost pounding out of control in his chest, Rico knew he'd never been hotter for a woman in his entire freaking life. And if he didn't get inside her soon, he wondered if he'd lose his mind. But Sherry it seemed hadn't forgotten the goody bag he'd carried inside, and as he watched her sashay her sweet little ass back to the kitchen to pick it up, he almost came where he stood. That was until she came back, and smiled into his eyes, shook the spray can, then pointed the nozzle first at one of his erect nipples and then the other, before she playfully dipped her finger into the dripping cream and painted his lips, and then reaching down and holding onto his erection, she coated his cock till the stuff was hanging of the end like a big load of foaming creamy white come. And then she ran her hot little tongue first around his mouth, dipping her tongue inside, to let him have a taste, and then bending she circled one nipple and then the other, giving that one a teasing little tug with her teeth, before she put her hand to his chest and forced him back onto the couch. And then his eyes went wide, and his nostrils flared as she got down onto her knees on the floor, spreading his thighs and slipping herself between them. Smiling up into his lust-filled gaze, she reached for his cream covered cock and sunk almost the whole thing into her mouth, licking him clean with stroke after stroke of her hot little tongue, happily closing her eyes and moaning as she savored him, until his balls felt ready to burst.

His head spinning, and his pulse pounding in his veins, after feeling her do that, ready for some payback, he got to his feet, roughly picked her up around the waist, making her squeal and laugh, and tossed her onto the couch. Then he grinned like devil as he reached for the spray can, shaking it good and hard, and murmured, "My turn," before he spread her legs open wide and coated her glistening pussy in mounds of soft white cream. And after he'd covered both her tits, making them look like kinky snow-capped peaks, he got between her legs and first covered one snowy peak with his mouth licking and moaning as he sucked it clean and then the other, smiling at the way she was already writhing and whimpering, with her hands anxiously clenching at her sides. Then he sat back, staring hard at the erotic sight of her cream covered pussy and just shook his head. He'd always had a sweet tooth, and damn, her cunt covered in sweet cream was just what he needed right now. His mouth was positively watering for a taste of her as he got between her legs and began feasting on her pussy, groaning deep in his throat as he lapped into her, licking her clean, her hands twisting desperately in her hair, as she whimpered and squirmed as he drove her over right the edge. Finally unable to take any more of their play, he got up on his knees, pushed a pillow under her ass, fisted his cock in his hand and just slammed into her deep. And both of them groaned as he went balls deep with just one good hard thrust.

Afraid he'd come if he so much as breathed the wrong way, with how incredible it felt to be buried inside her again, he ran a finger around her nipple smiling down at her, and murmured, "You know I love how you look right now, just waiting for me to fuck you. I think you and I are so much alike, I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever be able to walk away from you. And right now I don't think I ever will."

And when she happily sighed and threw open her arms and reached for him, careful not to crush her, he wrapped her in his arm as he began to ride her, thrusting his hips, till he felt her writhing beneath him, her legs wrapped tight around his waist, burying even deeper. Pressing kisses over every inch of her face, he murmured, "Damn, I just can't believe how good it feels with you like this. And it's seem like this is where I was meant to be, nice and deep inside you."

All she could was nod and hug him to her chest, because she could feel it, too. And he was right -- it was like it was meant to be. And as she felt her body beginning to quake, as he hit that certain spot inside her, she threw back her head and moaned, her mouth falling open as the most amazing series of shudders ran through her, as she felt him push into her deep, pulsing over and over as he filled her up to overflowing, till she could feel the heat of his release slipping from her pussy. Then looking into her eyes, he cupped the back of her head, and said, "I really think I'm falling for you, Sherry."

Oh, god, her eyes flew open wide, and now what was she going to do? If only she knew, it would be perfect, because she already felt like she was way over her head with him, too.

After they'd held each other, stroking each other's faces and kissing for a long while, Rico dropped one last kiss on her lips, and said, "Why don't I clean up this mess down here, and you go upstairs and start cleaning yourself up. And then after I'm done, I'll join you in the shower."

She grinned at the sound of that, playfully wiggling her eyebrows. "Mmm, I'd like that."

He smiled back, rubbing his nose over hers, whispering, "And so would I."

And round two of their kinky little fun-fest was in the shower, with Rico sucking her breasts under the spray, and lifting her leg onto his hip so he could fill her pussy all over again. Already, he could never see himself getting tired of her. With how incredible it felt to fill up her tight little pussy and fuck her slow, hard, fast, any way she wanted, really was all he thought he'd ever need. They were a lot alike, and he was beginning to realize she was as good for him as he was for her. And now that he had her in his life, he couldn't imagine ever walking away. And now all he had to do was convince her.

Sherry was afraid of scratching his back open with her nails because damn, the way he was making her come again, desperately clawing at his back, was just so earthshattering that she could hardly see straight, or catch her breath. "Damn, Rico, I'm coming so fucking hard," she yelled, over the water beating down on them.

And he just shook his head, smiling at her as he watched her fall to pieces in his arms. Peppering her wet face with kisses, he whispered, "You know I love you." Not even sure if she heard him, he didn't think it mattered, when he was just reassuring himself that what they had was real.

By the time they were done in the shower, their legs were shaking pretty hard, so Rico picked her up and put on the vanity to carefully dry her off. Smiling into her eyes, once she was dry, he reached for the blow dryer and began to dry her hair, running his hands through it till it was shining and loose around her shoulders, which was something he'd never done before, but realized he enjoyed, maybe because of how intimate it felt to be taking care of something she normally did for herself. "You've got such beautiful hair," he told her. When she smiled into his eyes, he kissed her, and said, "And such a pretty mouth." Then he bent and lapped his tongue over each of her nipples and murmured, "And definitely the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen." But then when he parted her thighs, she started to laugh, at least until he licked into her pussy, then she softly moaned as he whispered against her sex, "And you have to have the sweetest pussy ever created."

When he was finally done teasing her, he picked her up and carried her into her bedroom, and once he laid her down on the bed, he crawled in beside her, turned her face, kissed her and said, "Don't forget, tomorrow's Saturday, so if you want, we can sleep in."

She grinned and cupped his face in her hands, and said, "I would love to spend a day in bed with you, Rico."

Damn, already his weekend was looking pretty sweet. And as she yawned and closed her eyes and he noticed her breathing begin to settle into a steady even rhythm, gazing over at her pretty face relaxed in sleep, he wondered how lucky could be. He'd known a lot of women, but none of them had ever gotten to him the way that she had. And as he began to drift off, he picked up her hand and pressed a kiss to it, then clutching it beside him he already knew they'd sleep well, close together with their hands entwined.

And just like he'd told her, tomorrow would just have to take care of itself...