Finally Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck. Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried out as he instantly began tunneling in and out of her deep, hard and lightning fast, like his cock was on fire, and only her pussy could put it out. Pounding her like a rutting beast, the hard, thickness of him deliciously stretching her insides, even the slight sting just felt too good to wrap her head around, especially with how he had every inch of her trembling from her scalp to her toes.

Bending his knees, his pulse racing in his veins, digging his fingers hard into her hips, Rico gave it to her right where she needed it, slamming her tight little pussy over and over with all he had, groaning as she threw back her head and happily squealed.

"Damn, you feel good," he murmured, gritting his teeth, glancing down and watching his slickened cock slide in and out of her fast and furious, he could hardly believe he had her back. His chest heaving hard, knowing he was about to let go and fill her up with every last drop he had, he clenched his jaw and held on, desperate to see her fall to pieces before he lost it. "Come for me, baby, come," he implored her, as he plowed into her as deep as he could go.

Pummeling her till his legs shook, with a line of sweat running down his spine, it was like this every single time with her, once he was buried inside her, he lost all control.

Both of them fighting to breathe, reaching around her, he worked her clit till he had her shuddering, throwing back her head and crying out his name, "Oh, god, Rico! I'm coming so damn hard!" Shaking right down to the soles of her feet as the most amazing climax probably ever recorded washed through her, her legs began trembling so hard it felt like they were about to give out from under her. Tightening her muscles around him, squeezing him over and over with all she had, she came in a blinding rush, shivering and quaking as she bathed his shaft in a flood of her juices.

With one last deep powerful thrust, Rico felt his balls letting go, his pulse roaring in his ears, sure he'd never felt his cock pulsating as hard in his life. He slammed his eyes shut, growling, utterly lost in the feel of her, he slowly kept pumping in and out, with her clenching and unclenching around him, he exploded inside her like a volcanic eruption, bathing her womb with wave after wave of his seed.

And just like that first night, when he could finally focus again, he looked down and smiled with a sense of satisfaction, at the sight of his cum sliding down her legs like a white milky river, making a mess of the floor, proving just how hard she'd made him come. Wrapping his arms tightly around her, still buried inside her as deep as he could go, filling his hands with her breasts, he pressed his lips along her spine, kissing his way up her back, he whispered reverently into her ear, "God I love you, Sherry."

Still trembling, barely able to breathe, turning her head, happily gazing over her shoulder at him, she cupped his face in her hand, slipped her tongue into his mouth and kissed him desperately hard, clenching her inner muscles so he could feel her hugging him inside her. "I love you, too," she whispered against his lips, "with everything I've got."

Humbled by her words, Rico finally pulled out and turned her around, thrilled just to be able to hold her and kiss her again, especially after coming so close to losing her.

Once they'd finally come up for air, after they'd nearly kissed each other senseless, gently brushing the damp hair out of her eyes, with a gentle little pat on her backside, he murmured, "Why don't you go up and start the shower, and I'll uh..." grinning, he looked down at the big white splotches on the floor, "...clean up the proof of what you do to me."

Sherry looked down then too, her gaze widened, amazed at what she saw. "Wow, just like that first night. Everything's the same, right down to you dripping out of me onto the floor, with how you always fill me up to overflowing."

Rico eyed her and shook his head. Not quite like that first night, because now he was in love with her, crazy in love with her. Though he was insanely attracted to her from the moment he first laid eyes on her, which he knew was why he had her bent over the counter with his cock buried in her almost from the first moment he walked in the door.

But he'd come to realize that what they had now was a lot deeper than simple lust, though he had to admit, fucking her up against the counter was still one of the hottest things he'd ever done, so he knew they'd definitely be doing that again.

But for him she was the real deal, and the sooner she understood how he felt, the more secure he'd feel, because he realized he just couldn't live without her.

Upstairs, Sherry was so wet and warm and silky soft when he joined her in the shower, all soaped up and just waiting for him to get in and run his hands over her body. Cheeky little thing, grinned and reached for a feel of him the moment he stepped inside. And even after their little sexcapade in the kitchen, it didn't take long till she had him hard enough to pound nails. But holy shit, when she dropped to her knees, looked up into his eyes and slowly dragged her tongue along his shaft from balls to tip, Rico just couldn't look away. Not only was it hotter than hell to see her on her knees lapping at his cock, but just seeing the look in her eyes, like he was the only man in the world she'd ever want, was almost enough to bring him to his knees, too.

As she opened up and sucked him back, teasing him with her tongue; twisting his fingers into her hair, he gently thrust his hips, convinced that he'd never need anyone but her. She was it for him, and knew the sooner he told her the better.

Gently rolling his balls between her fingers, softly moaning as she slid him in and out between her lips faster and deeper with every bob of her head, Rico clutched her head in his hands, blown away by the feel of her warm soft mouth caressing him like he was the best thing she'd ever tasted. He groaned. "Fuck, Sherry, I'm going to come so hard if you keep that up."

Ignoring his warning, she just looked up at him and smiled around his shaft, and sucked him back even harder, till finally he threw back his head growled and let go, exploding into her mouth, shooting straight down her throat, with his poor heart nearly beating out of his chest all over again. Damn, what a feeling, especially knowing it was her that made it happen, only made it that much hotter. And thorough little thing that she was, even with the water pelting down on them, she smiled up at him as she meticulously lapped all around him, making sure to get every last drop.

Rico's heart just felt so full, sure that he'd never felt as blissed out, he looked down at her smiling up into his eyes, and he nearly asked her to marry him right then and there. But then he thought about it, and had a feeling, especially with her being a romance writer that she wouldn't want to think back to when he proposed, that she had his cock buried in her mouth sucking him dry, when he decided it was the perfect time to pop the question.

In bed the next morning, Rico pulled her into his arms and kissed her, lingering over her lips he gently massaged her scalp, loving how her eyes drifted shut as they always did whenever he ran his hands through her hair. It just felt so good to have her back in his arms that he actually hated the idea of having to get out of bed, wishing they could just live their lives naked and as blissfully happy as they were right now.

But, knowing he still had a few things to take care of in the powder room they were renovating, and that the rest of the crew would be showing up soon to put the final touches on her house, with one last soft kiss, he threw back the sheet and went to get a shower.

Sherry sighed enjoying the play of muscles on his back and the flex his gorgeous tight backside as he was walking out, just so glad to have him back, especially after coming so close to losing him.

Later, Rico was busy working on the new light fixture in the downstairs powder room, when Artie the tile setter wandered in with phone in his hand. "Hey, Rico, you know anybody who wants a cat? My sister's cat had kittens, so if you're interested, you can have the pick of the litter."

He took Artie's phone and instantly smiled at a little orange and white fluff ball with a comical white spiky mohawk standing straight up on its head. And the thing seemed to be looking right at the camera into his eyes, like it was telling him that it was the one he should pick. "Yeah, maybe," Rico said, "let me get back to you. He pointed at the screen. "But I like this one, and I think I'd call it Spike, with that spiky hairdo it's got going on."

Artie chuckled. "Isn't that more of a dog's name?"

Rico shrugged. "I don't think the cat would care what I called it, as long as it got a good home."

"You're probably right," Artie agreed with a nod of his head. "And I'll tell her you might take that one, then."

Sherry stayed upstairs while the work was going on, and Rico waited until the rest of the crew had left for the day before he cleaned up and started thinking about dinner. He shook his head, marvelling at her. When she was absorbed in her writing nothing seemed to matter to her, not even if she ate. But since he loved to cook, he was more than happy to take care of her.

He was just taking the salad he'd made out of the fridge, and nearly dropped it on the floor when he looked up and got an eyeful of her wandering down the stairs in her sexy little orange bikini with a naughty twinkle in her eye. And he forgot all about the cooked chicken in the oven, when all he could think of was how hot she looked as she sauntered over to him, slipped her arms around his neck and gifted him with a warm lingering kiss, teasingly smiling into his eyes as she wrapped herself around him. Of course he kissed her right back, and really took the time to let her know how happy he was that she'd decided it was time for some fun.

When they finally broke the kiss, grinning coyly, she traced a fingernail around his lips. "I was just writing a love scene that featured a very dashing, very sexy dark haired rogue, and I got so wrapped up in what was happening between them, that I got a little aroused."

Grinning, he slid a finger into her bikini bottom and rolled his eyes when he felt how wet she was. Yeah, she was aroused alright.

As he tried to decide whether to take her outside and make love to her on the patio, carry her into the living room and spread her out on the couch, or just pull her down to the floor, as she impatiently started to tug off his t-shirt, and reach for his fly, he just shook his head smirking, seeing as she'd made up her mind that she wanted him, and she wanted him now. No wonder he was crazy about her, when she was every bit as insatiable as he was, and neither of them could keep their hands off each other even long enough to eat.

Happy to make it happen, Rico tugged his t-shirt over his head and kicked away his jeans. With his eyes fixed on hers, he unclipped her bikini top, pushed her tiny little bottoms down to her ankles, rolling his eyes at the sight of her naked, he sank his hands into her hair, and made love to her mouth as he pulled her down with him onto the hardwood floor.

He was already hard as a brick and she was nice and wet, and he knew all he'd have to do was push inside her. But curious, he stroked a finger across the swell of her breasts. "So, what are these two in your story getting up to, exactly?"

Sherry shivered as he traced a finger around her achingly hard nipple, making her breath catch in her throat. "They're on a pirate ship, where he's just launched a long drawn out assault to rescue her from her captors, a band of blood-thirsty pirates. But as his crew overtakes the ship, he frantically looks for her everywhere terrified that he's lost her and that she might have been thrown overboard. When at last he finds her, hidden away in the Captain's quarters, it doesn't take long till he has her naked in his arms. And she's so relieved because the scariest thing for her was thinking that she might never see him again, and of course she happily surrenders herself to him."

Rico slowly nodded his head. "I could understand that." Especially since he nearly lost his mind when he thought he'd lost her.

She wiggled her eyebrows making him laugh. "And now, he's sliding into her nice and deep and making love to her, and as you'd expect, she's overjoyed."

With a naughty grin on his lips and his gaze fixed on hers, he parted her thighs, nudged at the opening of her hot little pussy with the tip of his cock, and asked, "Like this?"

"Oh, yes, just like that." Happily sighing, Sherry wrapped her legs around him and dug her heels into his backside as he began to thrust inside her.

As much as he wanted to give it to her just as hard as she needed it, he forced himself to slow it down, tenderly kissing and petting her as they made love. He wanted her to know just how deeply he loved her, and that what they had was about way more than sex, even as they were joined together as tight as two people could be. Like the guy in her book, now that he had her back, he wasn't about to let her go, and wanted her to know it, too.

"I love you," he whispered, tipping up her face so he could look into her eyes as he caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

"And I love you, so much," she whispered back, hugging him close, with her breasts pressed tight against his chest. "And being like this with you, feels... like a dream come true. I thought I was doing fine on my own and I never thought at my age that I'd ever meet someone like you, who I just can't live without."

Rico's could feel his heart swell in his chest, overjoyed to hear that she felt the same way as he felt about her. "You know," he confessed, "my favorite time of day is waking up in the morning and seeing you in bed next to me."

She smiled, running her hands through his hair. "Hmm, mine, too. And just knowing you're beside me I sleep so much better, especially with you holding me close all night."

With his eyes smoldering, he lifted her legs over his shoulder, so he could go even deeper, as he thrust his hips and pushed inside her, he knew one thing, they were never going to sleep apart again.

Soon Sherry cried out his name as she came and Rico followed right after, muttering, "Damn, Sherry." Lost in the feel of her as he sank into her as deep as he could go with her clenching around him, he kept on thrusting, giving her everything he had, till finally they were breathlessly shivering together on the floor.

He smiled into her eyes, brushing back the hair back from her face, he knew he was right where he was meant to be, and the sooner he told her that she was it for him, the better he'd feel.

They were finishing their dinner out on the patio when Rico noticed a fluffy gray cat carefully picking its way across the fence. When Sherry looked over and saw it, she smiled and called out, "Come here, Muffin," patting her lap.

The cat looked over at them, but for a moment all it did was sit and wash its paws, then in its own good time it wandered along the rest of the fence, jumped off, sauntered over and wound its way around Sherry's ankles, happily purring. Sherry explained, "She belongs to the lady next door, and I go in to feed her sometimes when she's away. But Joyce doesn't normally let her out, so I should probably take her home."

But before she did, Sherry picked her up and enjoyed a little cuddle while Rico reached over and rubbed the little furball's ears. "She's a pretty cat."

Sherry smiled as she stroked her head. "And she knows it too, don't you, Muffin?" The cat seemed to purr even louder, with her big yellow eyes contentedly drifting shut, once she'd said that.

Rico looked up at Sherry. "You ever think of getting a cat of your own?"

She nodded. "I have thought about it. I grew up with cats, and I've always loved them. But my late husband, being such a germaphobe would never allow me to have a pet, not even a bird. And maybe one day I'll look into getting one."

Rico nodded and began to smile.

The next day, after he finished installing the lights in her beautiful new downstairs dove gray and white powder room that he knew she'd love once she saw it. Seeing as Sherry was still upstairs busy working on her latest book, he walked out and met Artie at his truck. And he shook his hand and thanked him for the cardboard box with air holes punched in the lid as he handed it over to him.

Once he got it inside, the minute he opened the box, Rico chuckled and smiled at the adorable little ball of fluff that let out a plaintiff little mewl as it looked up into his eyes. He picked it up, held it close and rubbed its little head. "You're a real cutie, aren't you? And I know a lady who's going to fall in love with you the second she sees you."

Unbeknownst to Sherry, Rico had already stashed a big bag of cat supplies in the laundry room. Carefully closing the door behind him, he set everything up for the cat, even before he showed it to Sherry to see if she'd like it, imagining she'd fall for it the instant she laid eyes on it.

With its big innocent blue eyes staring up at him, doing his best to give it a stern look, he pointed at the litter box. "And you know what that's for, right? Just make sure you go in there and nowhere else." Unperturbed by his tone, the kitten happily curled up tighter in the crook of his arm and just kept purring like a little motorboat, making Rico laugh as he rubbed it's little head. "Well, just try not to do anything to embarrass us, okay? Because I'm trying to make a home here for the three of us, so you'd better behave."

While Sherry was busy on her computer crafting her latest book, Rico quietly made his way upstairs and set the kitten down on the floor of her office. And then he stood back and waited for her to notice.

Slightly frustrated, when the words wouldn't come, rather than give up, Sherry went to work on researching the details for her story and started googling some images of antique jewelry. She was so engrossed carefully studying each piece, when Spike wandered over and curled around her feet, she looked down letting out a gasp, when it tickled her ankles. "Oh, my goodness, aren't you precious. And where did you come from?"

Instantly she picked up the kitten and kissed its little head. Then she looked over and saw Rico standing smirking, watching them and gave him the sweetest smile. "Oh, Rico, it's just so cute, thank you."

Pushing himself off the doorway, he wandered in and joined them. "I like the little mohawk it's got going on, so I thought maybe we'd call it Spike."

She turned it over and looked between its legs trying to determine its sex, but it was still too tiny to tell. She looked up at him. "So, it's a boy?"

He shook his head, grinning. "No, it's a girl."

"Oh. I don't know about Spike then, especially for a little girl as cute as this one." She nuzzled it with her nose, already smitten. "But we'll think of a name for you, won't we, sweetie?"

"Well, for now it's Spike. And if you're gonna call it something else, please don't go for anything too girly, because if I have to call it to come in if it gets out, I don't want to be calling out something silly like..."

Sherry grinned. "Fluffikins or Sweetums?"

Rico rolled his eyes. "Yeah, something like that."

"I won't, I promise. But now we'll have to go out and get it a litter box and a bed and some toys, and --."

Chuckling at how into it she already was, Rico shook his head. "It's all taken care of, and I got everything all set up in the laundry room for her."

Her eyes warmed as she crooked her finger beckoning him to come close. When he bent his head, smiling into his eyes, she pressed a warm kiss to his lips. "You know this is one of the reasons I love you. You're just so thoughtful and sweet, to do something like this for me."