Finally Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then before she'd even had a chance to come down from that, with his shaft in his hand, he nudged at her opening, loving the way she was desperately panting after coming that hard, he could hardly wait to see her falling apart all over again as he gave her the ride of her life. Taking her lips in a deep hungry kiss as he sank into her body, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him, he knew this was where he was meant to be for the rest of his life.

And after they'd finally come together crying out each other's names, clutching each other tight with their chests heaving, both of them let out identical sighs, deciding that what they had was just about perfect.

After they'd agreed to get married, they seemed to grow even closer, quickly settling into a life of domestic bliss. Planning to go out for a swim one night after Sherry had made them a delicious salmon and veggie stir-fry for dinner, about to step outside, when they looked up and noticed the sky had turned black and it was starting to pour with the threat of thunder rumbling in the distance they decided they'd better stay in.

"How about a movie?" Sherry suggested, as they made their way back up to her bedroom to change back out of their swim suits.

Rico made a face, pretty sure her idea of a good movie would be a chick flick, considering the kind of books she wrote, he still shrugged and said, "Sure." He could sit through a couple of hours of mushy stuff, at least for her.

But she surprised him once they'd crawled into bed together when she pushed a button on the remote, revealing that the framed watercolor on the wall actually held a pivoting flat screen T.V. He nodded as it rotated, displaying the nice big screen. "Hey, that's pretty cool."

"Since I never bother to watch much, and don't really like the idea of having to look at big black screen on the wall, I thought this was a nice solution." Then as she scrolled through her movie list, she asked, "So, would you be up for a Bond flick?"

Rico blinked, not sure he'd heard her right; he sat up and looked at her. "James Bond? Are you kidding me? You're looking at probably the biggest Bond geek ever born. I've seen them all at least a dozen times, and I've been watching them since I was a kid. My father, brother and I used to watch marathons together all the time. We'd spend whole weekends just watching one after the other, barely getting off the couch. But are you sure? Because if you'd rather watch something like a Bridget Jones movie or whatever you're into, I'd be okay with that." Though he had fingers crossed behind his back, hoping like hell she pick James over Bridget.

Sherry shook her head, smiling at him. "Actually, I guess you could call me a Bond geek, too, because also I've been into them from the time I was a kid. Whenever a new one came out, my parents and I would go out for dinner, and then go and enjoy the movie together and talk about it all the way home. It was a tradition in my family, and we never missed a single one. And to be honest, I've never really been that into romcoms. Most of them are so sweet, they make my teeth ache. Although I write romance, I try not to write anything too gushy, preferring to have them chasing after each other on horseback or fighting a duel over the lady they both want, or having the hero risking his life at sea in a swashbuckling battle, like this latest one I'm writing now. They're really more like adventures, where the protagonists end up falling in love, of course winding up in bed, enjoying the hell out of each other. So, there are only a few romantic ones I like to watch, like Love Actually, which I think even you'd probably enjoy."

Rico nodded, impressed. "Yeah, maybe we can watch that later. And remind me, that I've got to read this latest book of yours."

Testing him, Sherry smirked. "So, which is your favorite Bond movie?"

He had to think about that, staring into space for a minute, he finally said, "Hard to say, because I've enjoyed them all, even the cheesier ones. But if I had to pick, I think it would have to be Goldfinger, it's got everything, action, suspense, drama, and really good cast."

"Wow, that's one of my favorites, too. But I think On Her Majesty's Secret Service has got to be the best."

Rico turned and looked at her. "Really? Is it because that's the only one where Bond finally commits to one of his women and gets married?"

Sherry shook her head. "No. I just think it's got a better plot than a lot of them, and the location is amazing. And I guess it doesn't hurt that he finally finds the woman he wants to spend his life with, considering how many women he's had hopping in and out of his bed."

Rico laughed. "Yeah, no kidding." Which was probably one of the reasons as a teenager, he'd actually dreamed of being Bond and bagging every babe he saw on the screen. He stroked her thigh, glad that they could agree on a movie to watch, he said, "Hang on and I'll make us some popcorn."

Sherry laughed when he came back balancing a big bowl of popcorn and two martinis on a tray. He winked as he handed her her glass, telling her "Of course as you'd expect, these are shaken not stirred."

As they settled in to watch the movie with Spike curled up tight between them, she asked, "So, who's your favorite Bond?"

He wrinkled his forehead, trying to decide. "That's another hard one. I gotta say I do like Daniel Craig, but Pierce Brosnan was good and so was Roger Moore, and Dalton, too. But Sean Connery is classic Bond, and I don't think anybody can beat him."

She reached for some popcorn. "I think you're right about Connery. But it's hard to pick just one, since all of them were good."

Then she smirked as she reached for her drink. "But who was your favorite Bond girl?"

Rico looked over at her chuckling. She had to be kidding, if she thought he was going to admit, while he was curled up nice and tight with his lady, that Barbara Bach did it for him like none of the others ever could, she was crazy. Then again, seeing Halle Berry rising out of the water in that orange bikini was a sight he'd never forget -- which got him wondering if that's why he'd get so hard whenever she'd slip into that little scrap of orange Lycra that fit her body like a glove. "I think they were all great," he finally said, giving her a wink. "But you've got to love the crazy names they gave them like; Honey Ryder, Plenty O'Toole, Xenia Onatopp, Dr. Goodhead, Octopussy and of course, Pussy Galore."

Sherry chuckled at how silly they sounded as she stroked the adorable little kitten from chin to belly, watching it languidly stretch out its little body, pressing itself tightly against her hip, purring its little heart out. "I know they were so over the top, they made you laugh. Which I think is part of the fun of these movies, the suspension of belief where you just go with the adventure, enjoy the amazing scenery from around the world and that iconic music that let you know Bond was about to fight for his life. But whatever he got himself into, no matter how hopeless it looked, you knew he'd always make it out alive to star in the next one, still looking dashingly handsome, without a single scar."

Rico reached for his drink, kind of glad they were doing more than tearing up the sheets in bed for a change, as they got to know a little more about each other.

And the more he learned about her, the more convinced he was that he'd met his match, and now he could hardly wait to call her his wife. So, naturally he pulled her in for a kiss, and as he always did, he totally lost himself in her and she had to pause the movie.

A month later, on the first day of September, Rico could feel his heart clenching in his chest as Sherry looked up at him with a look of pure devotion in her eyes as she walked up the aisle of the church with her shimmering honey-brown hair loose around her shoulders, a teasing smile on her lips in a perfect little white dress that stopped just above her knees that had her legs looking amazing, with a bouquet of pale pink roses clutched in her hands. She had to be the most beautiful bride ever.

His brother nudged him with elbow and muttered, "Wow, bro, is she ever gorgeous."

Rico smiled and said, "I know," still hardly able to believe that she was about to become is bride.

He couldn't help himself, the minute Sherry reached the alter Rico slipped his arms around her and pulled her in for a kiss, instantly lost in the taste of her. It took him a moment to notice that everyone was chuckling and the priest was clearing his throat pretty loudly, until finally he realized what he was doing and pulled away.

Even with everyone still chuckling, Sherry and Rico just grinned at each other, holding on tight to each other's hands, because they knew what they had was so solid and this was just to confirm that they were going to be together and committed to each other for the rest of their lives.

The priest smiled at the pair, shook his head and said to the congregation, "Well, I think we can safely assume that these two are very much in love, since normally the groom waits until after they're married and I tell him that he may kiss his bride."

Everyone laughed at that, but the two of them just kept smirking at each other, eager to say their vows and start their life together

Rico was right about his family. Once they'd said their I dos, and walked down the aisle together arm in arm as man and wife, outside the church they could hardly get a clear shot to pose for a few pictures everyone was so busy telling them how happy they were for them, and just wouldn't stop with the hugging and kissing.

Finally, Sherry turned to her new hubby, wiggled her eyebrows and grinned when she noticed that instead of a traditional black vest and cummerbund beneath his perfectly fitted tuxedo jacket, he was wearing the burgundy vest with the silver buttons with the red sash from his privateer costume tied around his hips. She ran her hands down over the vest, and happily smiled up at the naughty glint in his eyes. "So the adventure continues?"

Grinning, he pulled her in for a kiss, and murmured against her lips, "Always and forever, baby, now that you're finally mine."