All Comments on 'Finally Fisted'

by NaughtyDreamer69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ready901Ready901about 2 years ago

She was ready for a mew sensation. Already wondering if it was possible. He set everything in motion to give her the most fulfilling experience they could share.

khollen2khollen2over 1 year ago

That was really hot! I've always fantasized about doing that to my wife but never got past four fingers. She loves the feeling but she could never open up to accept my whole fist. It was very erotic reading your story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dr beulahthemick; Lovely story, not too long and the description of being fisted for the first or any time, was just spot on. Nothing, but nothing feels as good as a whole hand filling your cunt, the orgasm following it, is the best.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have been fisting my wife for many years now. For us, nothing is sexier. She had told me that she had been fisted by a girl friend a number of times back in college (which I sure wish I had been there to see!!) , but I guess I had much bigger hands, because try as we might, I never seemed to fit. The first time I was able to get my whole hand in her sweet pussy, came as a surprise to us both. I had been playing with her for some time, licking her and fingering her and finally working up to four fingers deep in her pussy, and the occasional fingering of her ass. Same as many other enjoyable evenings. But this time, as she was pushing back against my hand pressure, I tucked my thumb inside, and somehow turned my hand a little, and all of a sudden I was inside. I could put a finger in her cervix, in fact I could sort of massage it, and by rolling my fist back and forth, I guess I hit just the right spots because she had quite an explosive orgasm. Since then, I have gotten her off that way many times, but the amazement of having my whole hand in her, will always be a great memory.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

For us guys with large hands, it is tough. I have only managed to do it once, and that was in a bar in Lawton OK and she was drunk and loose.

I had a friend (platonic) who was freaky as hell. She told me she had fisted women in both holes and fisted several men in their asses, getting in almost half way to her elbow.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved it!

The first woman I fisted was tight but I twisted my hand until my thumb slid in and I was able to make a fist and fuck her cunt, she screamed and came so hard her hand had spasams so hard my hand was stuck inside her her a half hour until I licked her clit and massaged inside her and she relaxed enough for me to squirm my hand out of her

Then I shoved my cock in her cunt and fucked her, I expected her to be loose after having my hand in her but she clenched my cock and worked the come out of me as I shot my load

She was a whore and I was never able to see her again but i'll never forget her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyDreamer69@NaughtyDreamer69
A married 20-something happily documenting my sexual experiences and fantasies. My stories are based in truth and *enhanced* for your (and my!) reading pleasure.