Finally Found the Bastard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, she jumped at that. At least she didn't need to worry about having a roof over her head, and any part time work she was getting didn't offer insurance. She did balk when Raven showed her the required uniform. She also tried to complain about the 'extra' duties we would expect. It was after we reminded her that she was free to reject our offer and return to her crappy apartment that she was being evicted from that she signed the employment contract.

It turned out that she had never given Jeff her ass. She complained when I first began inserting my strap-on in her backdoor, but eventually started to get into it. She actually asks for it now. Sure, she wasn't very good at licking pussy in the beginning, but she has become much better after all the practice we have given her. She seems to get happier with her job every day.

I always appreciate Jeff's tears whenever I give him updates on her when I visit him. Of course, I don't miss the chance to update Jacki on his new relationship either. Oh, and Bubba really appreciates the constant supply of cigarettes I supply him with.

"Crystal, another bottle of wine, please." I ordered

"Of course, Ms. Adams. Right away."

I couldn't help but watch that thong 'covered' ass sway as she went into the kitchen. Those 6-inch stiletto heels only served to magnify those long, toned legs as well. Too bad it would be another hour before my kids went to bed and she would remove her bikini top.

"Damn, babe! Best move you ever made in making her your personal assistant." My goth girl exclaimed.

Yeah. I still had issues with men. I was also considering some anger management classes.