All Comments on 'Finally Found the Courage Ch. 03'

by bicuriousatl34

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Finally Found The Courage

I am a mature, classy, bisexual crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much. I wish I could find someone in Augusta, Georgia to satisfy their sexual desires.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

Facebook: Josie Augusta

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved this story

I'm the guy who commented on the 1st chapter that your story is exactly like my 1st time. This story is my fantasy. I would love to dress up in sexy slutty clothes and please my male lover in all ways possible. I truly want to feel like the girl and be submissive to my gay lover. Unlike you, however, I have now had a few male lovers. It is wonderful having gay sex and you should try it with more than one man (unless you want to marry him). That's something which may happen for me in the future (first I'll have to leave my wife, which may happen sooner rather than later). For now, I enjoy having gay sex with a few men -- always being clean, safe & discreet. Hopefully you will find the courage to also experience hot gay sex with other men than just Robbie. Please tell us more of what has happened with your life. I can't wait to read about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous