Finally Fucking the Whore

Story Info
Gabrielle and Michael bury the hatchet.
4.4k words
4.03
31k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabrielle has just sucked his dick better than anyone else ever has, she's sucked his cock better than he thought possible. The sensations running through his whole body as he sat there and she greedily stuffed her own throat with his cock were incredible. She'd worked her soft lips up and down his cock with an impressive amount of skill, he'd been able to feel her throat close around his cock but easily accept him as she took him deeper and deeper until her face was buried in his crotch. It was easy to see why so many men had fallen for her, the way she looked up into his eyes while she bobbed up and down his entire cock was like nothing else.

But...

There's something he's always wanted to do to her, something he's always fantasised about. So he lets go of the soft grip he had of her hair and then simply pressed down on the back of her head, pushing her down onto his cock and holding her there, she looks up at him with complete acceptance which makes him chuckle. This is THE Gabrielle afterall, a Revolutionary, an Icon, a Legend in the ring, and a Legend backstage amongst the boys. He simply palms her head, and then lightly slaps her on the side of the face with his free hand, and she happily accepts it.

"Oh Fuuuuuuck" He yells out.

Its all so good, the Caramel Coated Goddess has submitted to him fully as he just revels in holding her head down so his cock is stuffing her throat. He reaches around and feels her throat, he can feel it bulge with his cock, and its incredible.

"Fuck, FUUUUCK. You're amazing Gabs. You fucking love it as well don't you, love having my big black cock buried in your throat."

She manages what she can of a smile, at the corners of her mouth. It takes a lot to make Gabrielle gag, her reputation for sleeping around is deserved, she really does sleep around, or rather simply put she fucks a lot of different men. She doesn't bother keeping count anymore, she just focuses on enjoying it. Her deepthroating ability has become Legendary, she's had the guys in the back run a train on her throat and took every inch of every cock with a hungry sluttiness. Her deepthroating ability is something she's proud of now, that first time she takes every inch of a guy into her mouth, is always a prideful moment, and a moment where the guys face lights up. Michaels had, when Gabrielle had freed his thick 11 inch cock and not even hesitated before wrapping her lips around it and proceeding to swallow every inch over and over again his face lit up like a 100 Birthdays at once.

But that fat 11 inch cock is testing her dormant gag reflexes, a little bit of drool forms at the corners of her mouth, and then she does gag slightly and pull her head back, but Michael just pushes her head back down making her audibly gag now as she drools all over his cock.

"Oh fuck Baby, you're just a Slut aren't you" He asks her, with a tone of admiration and appreciation. Then he softly wipes a tear off her cheek as she gags on his cock again.

"Just a cock sucking Slut, you love this don't you Slut?"

She just gazes up at him, she doesn't fight, she doesn't object, she just obediently holds his cock in her throat.

"All the stories I heard about you sucking cock, didn't prepare me for just how talented you are Slut" there's that smile at the corners of her mouth again.

He relaxes his hold on her head a bit, and lets her slowly slide her mouth back several inches, until he feels himself leave her throat, then he just forces her head back down, making her take him to the hilt in one swift movement. Her eyes shoot open and she gags loudly, further coating his cock in her saliva as he throws his head back and howls in delight.

"Fuck it makes me feel good making you gag. Chris, Dave, James, Ashley, Danny...the list goes on, all told me over the years how deep that throat is, and just how good a throat fucking you can handle. Yet I'm making you gag on this"

He smiles happily, and then smacks his free hand on his other hand, jolting her head forward and making her gag on his cock.

"You probably miss the days where you gagged on a cock right Slut? I've seen videos of guys just pounding your throat and you taking it like its nothing"

He slaps the back of her head again.

"But this big black dick is too much for you it seems Slut...but hey I've seen other videos of you. There's something I've always wanted to do to you, since the day I first saw you, and everyday since it's just grown."

Gabrielle just gazes up at him as he keeps her head pinned down to his crotch.

"You've always walked around here with such an arrogance, always act like you're so much better than everyone else. Like you're too good for everyone else. This whole Goddess thing, you make others treat you like a Goddess and put you up on a pedestal. You always look down on people like me, make me feel like I'm not good enough" He chuckles and then just appreciates the fact she's submitted to him as he holds his long hard cock in her throat.

"Always making me and so many others feel like we're not worthy of being near you. Always trying to make the guys not in your circle, the guys you cant use feel little. And all the while I know that half the guys in the lockeroom have fucked you up the ass. Hell I've probably seen videos of 20 different guys doing you up the ass, yet you still look down your nose at me and act like I'm not good enough to be in your presence" He sort of snarls his last words at her and then reaches down with his free hand and pinches her nose shut.

"So maybe I'm not good enough for you Gabs? Maybe I am now. Either way this big black cock is going up your slutty ass. I've fantasised about it so much, thinking about having the Caramel Coated Goddess with her massive ego, bent over and taking my big dick up that ass balls deep. I hope you're ready Slut, I wont be gentle."

He lets go of her nose and her head and Gabrielle slides her head back, gasping desperately for air as built up saliva trickles down her chin and across her tits. Michael doesn't waste anytime, he springs to his feet and wraps one hand around her throat and grabs a handful of her hair with the other and pulls her to her feet so he can lead her to the other side of the room, in front of a large, floor to ceiling mirror.

"I've wanted this for years"

He pushes her down and she goes down easy, dropping down to all fours, she parts her thighs and arches her back, sticking her ass out at him.

"I want this too baby, fuck my ass with that big black cock" She replies.

"Oh you cock addicted Slut, you're going to get it"

Michael drops down to his knees behind her, as Gabrielle glances over her shoulder back at him with a look of yearning on her face. Then he just simply brings his hand down on her ass as hard as he can, spanking her violently, and making her cry out loudly.

"Oh Fuck Daddy" she squeals out. So he spanks her ass again, and again, and again as hard as he can.

"I hope you're ready for this slut" He tells her as he takes his saliva covered cock in one hand, and rests his other hand on the small of her back. "Daddys going to destroy your ass."

She locks eyes with his and replies "Do it Daddy, fuck my ass"

He lines his dick up with her little asshole and then commands her "look right into the mirror Slut, I want to see the look on your face"

She gazes ahead with a smile, as Michael presses the head of his thick cock against her asshole. Her slutty backdoor accepts him with little resistance as he slides the head of his massive cock inside. A tiny little whimper escapes Gabrielle's mouth as she gazes into the mirror. Garcia leans down and brushes the hair away from one side of her face and kisses her on the cheek.

"You like a bit of pain don't you Slut?" he asks her, not waiting for an answer as he straightens back up and then plunges himself forward deep into her ass. He's not gentle he just slams it all forward, inch after inch until all 11 inches of his big black cock are buried balls deep inside her ass.

" ...uuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUOO OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!" Gabrielle for her part is in shock, her eyes shoot open, and her jaw drops wide open as she cries out, it starts out as no noise at all before she squeals loudly in a mixture of pain and absolute pleasure.

"Fuuuck" Garcia exclaims before he decides to have his fun, and have his way with her and pulls back before deeply and quickly thrusting forwards.

"Take it all you Slut, every inch you greedy Slut." He tells her as he starts to pick up the pace, pumping in and out of her ass before she's even gotten used to the size of his Big Black Cock. Gabrielle cries out loudly, it hurts, but hurts so good as a couple of tears trickle out of her eyes. She groans and moans and cries out loudly but she doesn't try to pull away from him, she loves it. Even when his fat 11 inches is completely buried in her ass she loves it, and Garcia can tell.

"Oh god Gabs. You're an even bigger Slut than I thought" this brings a smile to her face, as at the same time all the pain subsides and her body fully accepts his huge cock. Garcia watches her face in the mirror and smirks from ear to ear. "You fucking love it don't you Slut?"

He slaps her on the ass hard, making her yelp out loudly as he keeps pumping away. Both his hands drop down to her hips and he grips them tightly so he can pull her back onto his cock as he slams forward into her, really giving it to her hard and fast. It makes her cry out in pleasure over and over again as her slutty ass accepts his entire cock so easily, and feels so good around his cock that Garcia can barely believe it.

"Fuuuck Gabs"! He exclaims once more loudly as he keeps thrusting away. The look on her face just spurs him on to fuck her ass harder, deeper and faster, until his hips are a blur and all Gabrielle can do is moan and accept it. Its so good, so deep, so fast, and so hard that she cries out and her body collapses, her arms giving way under her as her head is now on the floor. Garcia slows his pace slightly, and adjust himself to tower over her more as he then reaches down and brushes her hair out of her face.

He slows his pace even more as Gabrielle arches her back and pushes her slutty ass back against him. Michael stares down at her and almost falls in love, she's so perfect, so slutty, so submissive, and so beautiful. He's fucked her ass harder than he's ever fucked any woman before and she's just submitted to him and let him go balls deep. He used to feel like she thought he wasn't good enough for her, now he knows at least right now she'll do anything he wants, and he knows she loves that feeling of being powerless to him.

"Gabs...Slut...tell me what you love baby" he commands her as he places a hand on the back of her neck and holds her down firmly.

Gabrielle cries out in pleasure as he deeply thrusts into her ass and then slowly pulls back. "I love your Big Black Cock Daddy" she exclaims.

Michael grins from ear to ear and then slams his cock back down into her ass as quick as he can, making Gabrielle cry out loudly in pain, but so much pleasure. "Tell me more about what you love my filthy little caramel skinned cock fiend..."

Gabrielle moans excitedly as Michael reaches down and grabs a handful of her hair firmly. "I love your Big Black Cock buried in my ass Daddy." She replies...and Michael just pulls on her hair.

"I love being your Slut Daddy" she exclaims and Michael just pulls on her hair harder.

"I love being your submissive Slut Daddy" she squeals out, Michael chuckles and lets go of her hair and then fishhooks both sides of her mouth and pulls back hard. Making her groan with excitement as Michael dominates her. "Beg for it Whore. Beg for Daddy to fuck that slutty little ass of yours."

He pulls back on her mouth even more, lifting her head and upper body off the ground and making her scream out as he continues to thrust balls deep into that slutty ass of hers.

"Beg your Big Daddy to treat you like the cock addicted Slut you are, Beg your Big Daddy to destroy that ass of yours. Beg your Big Daddy to fuck you so hard that you feel embarrassed at how big of a Slut you are".

He keeps pulling back on her mouth, holding her upper body up in the air by those fishhooks as Gabrielle groans loudly. "Beg your Daddy" he commands again.

Her reply is slightly garbled as he keeps fish hooking her mouth "Fuuuck Daddy, I need you to fuck my Slutty little ass. I want you to treat me like your personal Slut. I want you to humiliate me Daddy".

Michael chuckles and then lets go of her mouth, letting her drop back down on the floor with her ass in the air. He reaches over and picks up his phone, quickly starting to record Gabrielle with her head down and her ass up, with his big thick cock buried in her ass. Gabrielle grins playfully as she sees his phone.

"Tell me again Slut, tell everyone". He slows his movements down, going balls deep in her ass still but at a gradual pace, capturing it all on his phone camera.

Gabrielle groans loudly as Michael reaches down and brushes her hair away from her face again.

"Let the World know how filthy of a cock addict you are my Slut".

Gabrielle smiles up at him "Daddy I want you to fuck my slutty ass. I want to be your caramel whore Daddy. I want you to treat me like the filthy cock obsessed slut I am. Fuck me so bad that I feel like a worthless slut."

"Oh fucking hell Slut" Garcia leans down over her more, reaching his free hand out and gripping her throat with it. "I'm going to destroy your ass Slut."

He keeps filming as he adjusts the way he kneels over her, while tightening his grip around her throat as he starts to mercilessly hammer his cock down into her ass. Gabrielle cries out loudly, Michael had slowed his pace down for a bit, but now he's just slamming his cock down inside her asshole, and his body onto her ass. He fucks her harder and harder as he films it all. Filming his fat 11 cock pounding in and out of her asshole. Filming the look on Gabrielle's face as she does, this look of pain and pleasure, and complete submission. She loves it. She loves the length and thickness of his cock. She loves how rough and hard he pounds her ass. She loves how powerless she has become to him. She even loves that he's recording it.

"Take it all" he proudly exclaims, he's amazed by this woman, her dick taking ability has surpassed the stories he's heard, and the various photos and handcam/phone camera videos he's seen. She never protests, she never stops, she just accepts it all, as filthy and dirty as you want to give it, she'll take it. Michael didn't respect her at all before this, he thought she was a Slut and a Bitch. Now that means he's happy to degrade her, and make the most out of her eagerness to be degraded sexually, and submit to him. Though the thing is now, he kind of respects her for it. He cant help but fall for her a bit, how could you not? He admires how loving she is in all this.

"I'm getting so fucking close you Slut, oh God". He drops his phone to the side and then wraps his free hand around her throat as well. Gripping her throat with both hands tightly as he towers over her and pumps away. His fat cock slamming into her ass with a reckless abandon. For her part she does what she can to push back against him, wanting his every inch inside her. Everytime he pulls back she feels empty, but there's a quick reprieve as she quickly has 11 inches of big black cock buried inside her ass again. Over and over as Michael squeezes her throat, even pushing her down harder into the ground.

"Fucking take it all you filthy caramel whore, you nasty Slut."

He lets go of her throat with both hands and she gasps for air. He reaches down and grabs a handful of her hair with one hand, and then harshly slaps her on the ass with his other hand. Again, and again...and again. As he pumps away deep into her asshole he keeps spanking her, hard, making it sting against her ass. Again and again, and again. He only stops when tears are trickling down Gabrielle's face, so he grabs her hair with both hands and pulls on it as he slams his dick down into her body making her squeal out as his fat dick penetrates her slutty asshole, and his hips slam into her now red ass.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. God Daddy."

Michael slaps her on the side of the face with one hand. "You want me to stop you filthy Slut?"

He slaps her again, but Gabrielle just groans with delight. "Tell me if I'm treating you like too much of a nasty Slut..."He pulls back on her hair, and slaps her face harder.

Gabrielle just looks back at him "Don't stop Daddy...I'm your nasty Slut".

He goes to slap her again...but stops and runs his hand along the small of her back as once again he slows his thrusts down. Making them harder, but slower as he feeds her ass every inch intermittently.

"You keep outdoing yourself my Slut." He reaches a hand out and slides a finger into her mouth which she playfully sucks on, then he slides a second and a third finger in as he fingers her mouth making Gabrielle groan loudly again.

After pulling his fingers back out of her mouth Michael then picks his phone back up, and starts to record again. "You wish there was another big black cock here for you Slut?" He asks her.

"Oh yes Daddy" she replies as he blasts balls deep into her ass.

"You'd suck another Big Black Cock if you had one here wouldn't you Slut?"

"Yes Daddy...yes" Is her quick answer.

Michael pulls out of her ass, for a moment, before he plunges back in and gives her 11 inches balls deep. Gabrielle cries out in shock as Michael smirks. "Tell the World my cock mad little Slut, tell the World what you want from Daddy Garcia next time." He slaps her on the face once again. "Make sure the World knows who your Daddy is too my dick loving little Slut."

Gabrielle looks up into the camera with a desperate and longing smile on her face. "I want my Daddy Michael Garcia and his friends to Gangbang me" She purrs "I want to be Daddy Garcia's nasty Whore."

"Go on Baby" Michael exclaims.

"I want Daddy Garcia and his friends to fuck my mouth...fuck my pussy...and fuck my ass."

Michael tosses his phone aside and then just grabs her hips with both hands and his hips become a blur as he slams away. Just trying to pound her into complete submission. He pulls her hair, slaps her face, spanks her ass hard. And the whole time he just pumps away into that asshole of hers.

"We're going to run a train on you my nasty Slut." "It'll be more Big Black Cock than even you can handle." We'll fuck you so hard and so deep that for the first time ever you'll regret being such a filthy Slut."

He then pulls his cock out of her ass and gets to his feet. "That excite you Baby, a bunch of Big Black Cocks fucking you so nasty and raw that for once you don't like being a Slut. You've never felt that before have you Gabs, even now after I roughed you up. You loved every second of it."

He smirks and then reaches down and pulls her up to her knees by her hair. On instinct Gabrielle opens her mouth which makes Michael groan in appreciation. "Yes my Slut...I need that throat now".

Gabrielle opens wider as Michael simultaneously palms the back of her head and steps forward. His massive shaft disappearing inside her mouth and throat. Michael just groans out even louder than he just did. "Jesus Fuck Slut! You fucking swallow that cock you filthy little Slut."

With a firm grip on her head he starts to thrust away. 11 inches of thick, hard Cock being pumped in and out of her mouth and Gabrielle loves it. Her eyes are locked on Michaels eyes as she easily accepts him over and over again.

"Fucking take it all Slut, you fucking love it don't you." Michael pulls out for a moment so he can slap her face firmly and then quickly stuffs his cock back down her throat and pumps away. "You love this don't you." He tells her. He grasps at her hair with both hands and keeps slamming away, his balls smacking into her chin. A bit of drool trickles down her chin, and then he hears her gag finally as he keeps holding her there and humping her throat. Her eyes water a little bit but neither one of them break the rhythm they've built up as Michael pumps away, burying her face into his abdomen as he thrusts balls deep each time.

12