Finally Fucking the Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gags on his fat dick again but Michael just keeps pumping away, and she lets him. "Fuuuuuuck Slut, you have any limits?" He asks as Gabrielle keeps looking up at him so sweetly, so obediently.

But then Michael grunts primally and pulls his saliva covered cock out of her throat. Gabrielle gasps for air, but quickly collects herself as Michael strokes his cock a few times while grasping at a handful of her hair with the other hand. She blissfully kneels before him as Michael strokes his cock a couple more times and then groans again as he starts to shoot ropes of cum all over Gabrielle's gorgeous face. His seed splatters all over her cheeks, her chin, and her forehead. With one final groan he hits her between the eyes making them both giggle before Michael steps back completely satisfied and drained.

"Jesus Christ, that was the best fuck I've ever had Gabs. You're an amazing Slut". The compliment makes her grin proudly, she is proud of her dick taking ability after all. Michael retrieves his phone, so he can take a photo of Gabrielle kneeling before him with a face splattered in his cum. Once that's taken he sits down and Gabrielle crawls over to him so she can lick the mixture of saliva and cum off his cock, cleaning it for him.

"You just get better and better Gabs, I almost feel bad calling you a Slut. But you like it don't you?"

"I do Daddy." She replies.

Michael chuckles as Gabrielle lays before him and wipes the cum off her face with her fingers, then proceeds to suck it off her fingers.

"You're making me horny again you naughty caramel Slut."

Gabrielle giggles as she licks the last bit of cum up off her fingers and then rolls over onto her stomach looking at him. "You're one of the biggest guys I've ever been with Michael, that big cock of yours felt so good inside me. Made me want to be naughtiest Slut I can be for you."

Michael chuckles as he then turns his attention to his phone. "What do you think Gabs...you begging me to fuck your ass, or you begging me to have my boys Gangbang you?

Gabrielle looks at him quizzically, before Michael continues "Your ex-husband, I think he likes me even less than you did, before tonight. I'm going to send him one of those videos. I know you and he still fuck, hell I know you and half the guys backstage still fuck. But I really want to get at that jackass.

Gabrielle smirks, before replying "Making me beg you and your boys to run a train on my ass will hurt him more."

"You don't care Gabs?" Michael asks.

"One more video of me being fucked floating around backstage wont hurt. And Chris wont stay mad at me. All the things we've done to each other...yet still he was balls deep in my ass last night." A mischievous little grin forms on her face "not as deep as you though Michael."

He chuckles and she giggles as he then sends the video of Gabrielle begging for a Michael Garcia led Gangbang to Gabrielle's ex husband Chris Kennedy.

"You serious about that by the way Gabs? I'll make some calls and me and my boys will run a train on you anytime you want...if that's what you want."

Gabrielle excitedly nods her head "Its exactly what I want Daddy".

Michael shakes his head bemusedly. A day ago he thought this woman was a Bitch who'd never give him the time of day. A woman who looked down on him for years, now he's the one who gets to look down on her, in a different way.

12