Finally, He Touches Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Trent and Sam finally fool around after years of flirting.
2.1k words
4.62
19.3k
21

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent slogged through the door of the room he shared with his best friend Sam. It was late. His legs felt like jelly. Sam already snored, fast asleep, in his bunk, blanket tossed aside due to the heat. Trent admired his friend's muscular back, tan from working shirtless outside in the bright sun of this peculiar wasteland. It was a totally different world than that which the two of them had come, with vast expanses of dirt and scrubby plants rather than tightly packed 'scrapers and a sky full of gray haze.

He peeled off his sweaty T-shirt, too tired to take a shower, and kicked his dusty boots into a corner. Dropping his pants with an unceremonious clatter, he sat on the bed next to Sam. The two had known each other since childhood, but quickly grew inseparable. Through all the shit they had endured, Sam had always been there. Seeing him felt like coming home--no matter where the militia took them or what rat hole they were hiding in this month.

Sam stirred. "Trent? Just getting back?" he asked sleepily.

"Yeah. Rough day."

"You're telling me," Sam muttered, turning his head to face his friend, "If we keep up with the eight hours of training exercises on top of the six hours of chores around the base, I think it's gonna kill me."

"Add in my pilot classes," Trent snorted, "And I may die first."

Sam chuckled, "If I knew the general would get harder on us when we turned eighteen, I might've run away to the Metro Complex to become a black-market tech dealer."

Trent laughed, squeezing the back of Sam's neck with tired hands. "You don't mean that," he said, pressing his thumbs into the tight muscles there.

"Nah," Sam sighed as his shoulders relaxed slightly, "The Metro Complex is a hot, humid nightmare."

Massaging Sam's shoulders with more force, Trent smiled, "As opposed to the hot, dry nightmare of the edge of the Wasteland?"

"Mhm," Sam moaned.

Trent straddled his friend as he got into the massage, settling himself on Sam's ample buttocks. He ground his hips slightly, feeling his cock begin to harden. He had been into Sam for years, but his friend had always been to focused on his training, and his dual Skills as a Mechanic and Timeseer and while it frustrated Trent, he couldn't blame him. Having grown up not knowing he was a savant, Sam had had a lot to catch up on when they joined the militia. And being Dual-Skilled to boot, the first anyone had heard of, made the Sam very popular among the officers--and very busy.

Recently, however, he'd caught his friend staring at him when he thought Trent wasn't paying attention and his commentary had gotten more flirty. They attempted an awkward kiss once, though had been quickly interrupted. Since then, Sam had backed off--uncomfortable, or maybe just shy--and then every night, they'd come to bed, too exhausted to do anything more than fall into a dead sleep.

"It'd be nice to have some release," Sam moaned, as his knotted back muscles relaxed slowly. "Lifting all those ammo crates kills my back."

Don't I know it, Trent thought, though he wasn't referring to ammo crates or his back muscles.

He'd lost count of the number of times he'd masturbated in the bathroom thinking about Sam. Never the right time. He sighed to himself, working his hands down Sam's back. The other groaned again.

"That's good," he said, squirming under Trent's weight. "Keep going."

Trent pressed further into Sam's ass, and was pleased to feel his friend buck up against him in response. Leaning down, Trent brushed his lips lightly over the base of Sam's neck and was rewarded by an anticipatory shiver.

"Do that again," Sam whispered.

He did, lingering longer this time, placing one kiss after another, firmly up Sam's neck. He flicked his tongue over the ridge of Sam's ear and the other man shuddered, letting out a shaky moan. Trent grinned, pressed his bare chest into Sam's back, feeling his heat, then rose to sitting again, continuing the massage.

This time, he moved his hands to Sam's lower back, pressing his knuckles into the muscles just above the waistband of his shorts. Sam shuddered again, rocking his hips so his ass popped up under Trent's legs. A shock ran through Trent as his cock nestled for a brief moment between Sam's ass cheeks. Heat flushed his face.

Slowly, he pulled on the elastic of Sam's briefs until he'd exposed half his friend's round bottom, lighter skin than his back and covered in a fine pale peach fuzz. Sliding to one side, Trent grabbed two handfuls and squeezed hard. Sam gasped, then groaned, and wiggled his ass in response.

Rolling onto his side, Sam propped his head up on one elbow. "Why you gotta tease like that?" he asked, grinning. Though his eyes were still half-lidded with exhaustion, the mischievous smile on his lips indicated he was committed to being awake for this. "You wanna just see it?" He hooked a finger under the elastic of his partially removed underwear.

Trent blinked, caught a bit off guard by Sam's forward question. Wasn't this what he'd always dreamed of? Why was balking now? He'd seen Sam naked many times but not like this. Not like--

He nodded furiously before he could overthink this.

Sam grinned and pulled his briefs all the way off, sliding them down his legs with an unnatural grace. His penis, like Trent's own, stood fully erect, about five inches long, but thick. Trent stared at the perfect pink shaft surrounded by fuzzy blond hair. His bottom lip trembled, and he moved his hand halfway toward Sam.

"You can touch it," Sam said, still grinning, obviously enjoying Trent's sudden awkwardness.

Reaching out, Trent rubbed the back of his fingers on the underside of Sam's shaft, eliciting a satisfying shudder from the other. Then he swirled his thumb around the head. Sam moaned again. "Always with the teasing," he chuckled through heavy breaths.

Trent smiled wickedly then and wrapped his whole hand around the shaft giving Sam a few good strokes. He gasped as Trent continued to stroke.

"Can I see yours?" Sam asked breathlessly, after a few moments.

He was up to some mischief, but Trent didn't care. Sam had him wrapped around his little finger. Trent nodded again and clumsily pulled his own briefs off, tossing them to the floor without ceremony. He was longer than Sam, but also slimmer, the shaft surrounded by wiry black hair.

He didn't allow Sam to tease him, finally feeling mischievous himself and grabbed his friend's hand, placing it directly on his cock. The time of curious exploration was over, he longed for Sam. Heat radiated from his erection, filling his whole body with hot desire. He stared into Sam's eyes as the other man worked his cock with long, slow strokes.

Suddenly, Sam put a hand on Trent's shoulder, pushing him onto his back. His mouth, wet and hungry, engulfed Trent's before he could figure out what was happening. Trent returned the kiss, parting his lips slightly. Sam's tongue slipped through his lips, and his teeth, to skate over Trent's own tongue. He moaned into Sam, whose hand still stroked his cock, as he took in a deep, shaky breath.

Trent wrapped his arm around Sam's back, pulling him close. He wanted Sam to smother him, suffocate him with his scent of sweat, dust, tangy metal, and the bitter chemicals of filtered air that clung to his larger frame. Sam moaned back, his mouth sealing over Trent's, taking him in as well.

Finally, they disengaged, Trent gasping for breath, as Sam plastered wet kisses down his chest, trailing his tongue along behind. Sam blew a thin stream of air from his lips, cooling the trail of saliva, making Trent shudder.

"Now who's teasing," he slurred, just as Sam's tongue flicked over the head of his cock.

"Oh, you want more?" Sam chuckled, pulling back Trent's foreskin and pressing his tongue down harder.

"Y-Y-yes," Trent stammered, almost unable to keep himself under control.

"Okay, as long as you promise not to go yet," Sam chided, "I've got plans for you."

His hot mouth surrounded Trent's cock as a slight suction pulled at him. Trent gasped, letting out a shaky breath, trying to bring himself back from the verge of orgasm. "Y-you do?" he asked, forming words was becoming increasingly difficult. "I didn't know you--mmm..."

Sam chuckled again, "Yes. For a while now. Just took me some time to admit it." He looked over at Trent with a wink, tickling his fingers over Trent's sack.

Trent gasped again, but before he could reply, Sam took him into his mouth again, sucking on him in a slow motion. All words stuck in his throat as pins and needles washed over his body. He found himself groaning, long and low, though at first, he didn't realize it was his voice.

Sam continued going down on him, alternating sucking on his cock and working the shaft and balls with his hand. Soon, Trent's member was dripping with Sam's saliva. He trailed his fingers over Sam's chest, his back, his crotch as Sam moaned around his cock. Sam rubbed a thumb over the underside of Trent's shaft, sending a new shiver through Trent as the air from Sam's nostrils cooled the wetness.

Sam's fingers explored him further, gently massaging his balls, then beneath them, slipping between his legs, then down his ass crack. Trent's legs opened of their own volition as Sam's saliva-slick fingers traveled further down his ass. All the while, Sam's mouth engulfed Trent's cock so deep, he thought his friend's nose must be almost touching the base.

Taking a break from the blow job, Sam sucked one finger into his mouth. Trent watched in trembling fascination as that finger traveled in and out of Sam's lips, just like his cock had moments before. Sam smiled at him, again full of mischief, and Trent melted. Those green eyes, that full smile, this muscular body. Trent groped for Sam again. He had to touch him somewhere--anywhere--to feel Sam's warm skin beneath his fingertips.

Then Sam went back to Trent's crotch, running his tongue long and hard up the bottom of his shaft, tracing over his nut sack, swirling around his cock head, as his fingers quested toward Trent's ass again.

"Charger's Balls," Trent swore, shuddering as Sam's finger finally found the rim of his asshole. Simultaneously, Sam took all of Trent into his mouth once more--hot, wet, and hungry. Trent moaned, reaching for Sam's cock.

As his friend bobbed up and down on Trent's cock, he also felt Sam's finger pressing against his ass. He breathed a shaky breath as anticipation overwhelmed him. He tried to relax, to focus on the feeling of Sam's mouth on his cock. On his own growing orgasm. On his desperate need to submit fully to this young man he'd loved for years.

Suddenly, Sam's finger slipped into Trent's asshole. A warm pressure sent shocks through Trent as he constricted around that finger. Sam slid it in further, and Trent began to lose his mind.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he moaned, feeling a fullness he'd never realized he needed. "Don't stop."

Sam sucked harder on Trent's cock, sliding his finger in to the second knuckle but stopping at Trent's desperate gasp. His orgasm built inside of him, all muscles tensing. Sam stroked Trent's cock with his other hand.

"Yes," Trent moaned, "Please. Yes!"

Sam gripped him harder, bobbing his head up and down and wiggling the finger in Trent's clenched asshole. He wrapped his hand around Sam's thick member as a violent shudder ran through him.

"Oh fuck," Trent groaned again as the pressure built up in his cock so hard he thought the entire thing would explode.

"Yes," Sam whispered, lips flickering over Trent's cock head. He licked down Trent's tight member, "Let go Trent. Come for me." Then he dove onto Trent's cock, sucking hard onto his member. His finger pressed deeper.

"Oh fuck, Sam, oh fuck!" Trent shouted, body quivering violently, eyes squeezed shut. Then his orgasm erupted, hot ropes of fluid spewing forth into Sam's mouth. His friend sucked on him until his cock felt as if it were made of needles, so sensitive that he let out several short gasps of pleasure and exhaustion.

Sam lifted his head up, slowly pulling his finger from Trent. He wiped his mouth with a self-satisfied, wicked grin. "Good?" he asked.

Trent could only nod weakly as the adrenaline drained from him, leaving him heavy and spent.

"Good," Sam chuckled, "Next time. My turn?"

"Yes," Trent breathed, "Anything you want, Sam. Always."

End of Part 1. Stay tuned for Part 2 in which Sam finally gets more than Trent's teasing!

#