Finally, He Touches Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam finally gets the favor Trent owes him--and how!
2.4k words
4.64
7.9k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, He Touches Me

Part 2

By Lana Lovelace

Trent struggled under the weight of another crate, pulling it from the delivery truck. He was exhausted, having been roused from a good dream, begun only a few short hours before.

"Ugh, why do we even have these midnight supply runs?" he complained to Sam, only a few feet ahead of him, carrying two crates to Trent's one.

"Sucks, doesn't it?" Sam chuckled, "Hawk says the trucks have to go out again early in the morning, so we unload them when they come in."

"Well, I hate it."

Sam laughed again. "Well at least you have help. Last time I got called to do this, it was just me."

"Yeah, thanks," Trent muttered, watching Sam's ass flex in his almost-too-tight cargos.

Both of them had been filling out quickly in adulthood with all the hard physical work and the recent influx of good food to the base. Eventually, Trent thought, Sam was going to have barter with one of the other soldiers for larger clothes, before he split those seams. However, in the meantime, Trent appreciated the view.

As he set that crate in the warehouse and turned to get another, he silently cursed militia life. It had been almost a week since their sexy encounter, and he still hadn't had a chance to repay Sam for the incredible blowjob. The generals had kept them extra busy on one training exercise or another. Even though Trent knew they were preparing for something big, he found it unfair that the two had been on almost opposite schedules for the last week. Yet still, he yearned for his friend.

He'd tried to instigate something a few nights ago, when he--once again--got in too late from twilight flying, but Sam had been practically dead to the world and Trent soon followed him into involuntary sleep. He sighed, pulling himself from the disappointing memory and shoving a crate onto the stack roughly, his arms like liquid. It SO wasn't fair.

"Only two more," Sam called from outside the warehouse, "Almost done."

"Don't you dare take them both!" Trent snapped, jogging toward the truck on stumbly legs.

Sam flashed him that perfect, white-toothed smile, which didn't completely belie the exhaustion in his own eyes. "No worries on that," he said, "I'm beat."

Trent tried to smile back, realizing he probably looked just as tired. He slipped his hand into his pocket and felt the two matcha stimulant candies he'd filched from the general. If he and his friend couldn't stay awake long enough to get naked, he thought these may help.

But is this the right time? He thought, gripping the last splintery crate in his gloved hands. A shard of fiberglass speared through a seam, sticking him in the finger. "Fuck!" he cursed, ripping his hand away and pulling out the offending piece.

He picked up the crate. Last one, he said to himself, making his slogging way back to the warehouse, you can do this.

As he struggled to lift the crate, his finger stinging, he felt strong arms encircle him and push the crate onto the tall stack.

"Thanks," he said to Sam, half-consciously sagging back into the larger man, pulling off his work gloves.

Hot breath on his neck sent a shiver up him as Sam leaned in and whispered, "No problem." He wrapped his arms around Trent's chest in a tight hug as Trent stuck his sore finger into his mouth.

Sam's lips, still close to Trent's head, pressed against the side of his neck--once, twice, three times--leaving hot kisses in their absence. The heat traveled through Trent as he turned to face his friend. Sweat dripped down his brow from his recent exertion and his cheeks were flushed. A hunger had replaced the tiredness in his eyes.

Trent smiled, pushing forward and allowing his lips to connect with Sam's. Sam kissed back, tongue pressing through Trent's teeth. Trent gasped as he turned further in Sam's arms, wrapping his own about the taller man's waist. Their mouths quested hungrily for each other.

When they disengaged for air, Sam's green eyes bore into Trent's. "My turn?"

"Here?" Trent asked, looking around the dimly lit warehouse. Stacks of crates surrounded them, but the night was silent.

"Why not?" Sam raised his eyebrows, "No one's here...And you know, my Skill will alert us if anyone's coming..."

Sam was a Timeseer--equipped with a Skill allowing him to see a few seconds to several minutes into the future. But even still, it see              med to Trent like a terribly public place for such an intimate act. "Why don't we just head back...?"

"We're still on night duty, which means we could get stopped for more work at any time. Plus," Sam's smile turned sly, "I can't wait."

Trent's heart began to race at the thought and a shiver ran through his body, causing his cock to twitch. Isn't this what he'd been trying for over the last week? A quick scan of the warehouse led Trent to a shadowed corner, between a stack of crates and the outer wall of the building.

"Fine," he said with feigned reluctance, "But over there..." He grabbed Sam's hand and tugged.

Once the shadows engulfed them, Trent pushed Sam roughly against the corrugated metal wall, pressing in for another savage kiss. Sam made a sound of pleased surprise, returning the kiss with ferocity, pulling Trent into him. Heat radiated from them, as Sam's hands went low, cupping Trent's ass.

Sam squeezed.

Trent groaned as they kissed, his cock quickly hardening--pressed between Sam's body and his own. He felt Sam's member also coming to attention, and a yearning bubbled in Trent. Breaking away slightly, he put his hands on his friend's chest and looked him up and down quickly.

Sam's gray T-shirt was darkened with sweat around the collar and underarms. His shaggy hair tickled his eyebrows as he brushed it away ineffectively. His cock strained against his tight pants, an enticing silhouette in the shadowy dimness. Trent's grin grew catlike and mischievous as he tickled his hand down Sam's sweaty shirt and rested it on his large member.

Sam let out a shuddering breath as Trent traced a finger around the outline, feeling Sam's cock give a responsive quiver. Then, he ran his hand up the underside firmly, the rough canvas and ridges of the zipper providing a sharp contrast to the ethereal feeling of his own lightheaded arousal.

"Gonna keep teasing?" Sam gasped, hooking a thumb into Trent's waistband, "Or do something about that?" He pulled Trent in again, running his tongue over Trent's ear and leaving sharp kisses down his neck.

It was Trent's turn to give an evil chuckle as he undid Sam's belt, slowly. So slowly, it was almost too much even for Trent himself, but the look of pained arousal on Sam's face was delectably sweet.

With his other hand, he reached between Sam's legs, stroking his sack, as he popped the button on Sam's pants. Sam gasped several times, watching the agonizing release of his cock. Sparks shot through Trent as each link of the zipper disconnected, displaying more and more of Sam's penis, covered only by the threadbare white fabric of his briefs.

While Sam took this delay as the ultimate tease, Trent used it to work himself up to what was about to come. He licked his lips. He'd fantasized about this day for a long time, but would it be as good as he imagined? Finally, the zipper was down and the sole barrier between Sam's beautiful cock and Trent's lips was a thin piece of fabric and Trent's inhibitions.

Giving Sam's underwear-clad cock one good squeeze, eliciting a satisfying gasp, Trent, slipped several fingers under the elastic band stroked his fingers on the hot, smooth, skin of Sam's penis. Sam snorted, finally fed up with Trent's teasing, and shoved his hands roughly under his waistband, pushing both pants and briefs to the floor.

Trent admired Sam further. Thick, strong thighs covered in blonde hair, traced down to the defined calf of his intact left leg. His right leg ended just below the knee--the result of an encounter with a mech assassin when Sam was just fifteen. A thin silver band, showing how much taller Sam had grown since then, connected his residual limb to a prosthetic: a smooth, pale version of his tight calf.

Sam's penis stood straight out, thick and not-too-long, the flush of pink mottled with Sam's pale skin. A hint of purple had begun to engulf it as arousal made it rock hard. Trent stroked the throbbing member with one hand and then the other. Sam moaned and writhed under Trent's touch, pressing his hips forward expectantly. "Do you know," he said in a gasping whisper close to Trent's ear, "That I've been thinking of this every day since I had your cum in my mouth?"

"You have?" Trent asked, still stroking Sam.

Sam nodded furiously, his whole body twitching.

"Then why didn't you do anything about it?"

Sam smiled and shrugged, "I wanted to give you my full attention...not one clouded by exhaustion or the urgency to carve out a few hours of sleep."

Trent grinned, "Well we're not sleeping tonight anyway so..." He dropped to his knees.

"Exactly," Sam breathed, waving his cock in front of Trent's face.

He couldn't help but laugh at Sam's antics, as he stuck his tongue out and twirled it around the head of Sam's penis.

"Oh fuck," Sam moaned, pushing his hips forward again. Trent allowed his member to slip through parted lips as he took the head into his mouth.

Sam's cock was salty with his sweat, the scent of him, heavy and musky. Suddenly, Trent grew dizzy as arousal washed through him, and he sucked deeply on Sam. He wanted to devour all of Sam as the smell of his friend awoke an urgent desire. Trent's own cock was throbbing painfully in his pants.

Bobbing his head up and down, he relished Sam's groans, as he tickled the underside of Sam's cock with his fingers, tracing around it and down to his balls. The fine blonde hair around the base of Sam's cock tickled Trent's nose, as he tried to fit all of Sam's length into his mouth without gagging.

Soon, Sam's cock was shiny with his saliva as it ran down Trent's chin and over his hands, making everything a hot, dripping mess. It was Trent's turn to groan as he continued sucking with vigor, taking more and more of Sam's cock into his mouth. His saliva-slicked hands fondled Sam's sack, slipping behind it and up Sam's crack.

His friend wound his fingers through Trent's hair, pulling his head closer, almost forcefully, as his hips bucked. Sam was quaking violently, both knees trembling as his balls grew tight with his impending orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Trent," Sam moaned as Trent took a gasping breath, stroking Sam with both hands.

His jaws were getting sore, but Sam was enjoying this too much, he couldn't stop now. Hell, he was enjoying this too much. While Trent had always been interested in men, he never realized sucking cock would be this much fun.

"I'm doing okay?" he asked, slowing his hand strokes for agonizing seconds.

Sam snorted, gasped, and looked down at him with clouded eyes. He brushed a hand across Trent's cheek and smiled. "I don't think I have to answer that, you horrible tease," he said, taking Trent's chin in a strong grip and pulling his face close once again.

Trent gave a short laugh before engulfing Sam's cock once more in his hungry mouth. Sam groaned and twitched in Trent's mouth as he thrust his hips hard several times, gagging Trent. The dizziness brought on by Sam's roughness, sent Trent into a frenzy, causing him to suck harder. Pulling his head to just the end of Sam's cock, allowing his tongue to work the tip, he gripped it hard, giving several fast strokes.

He reached around to Sam's ass, squeezing firmly as he continued to speed up his strokes. Sam trembled so hard now, Trent was surprised his friend was still standing as he licked and sucked on Sam's cock, not easing up.

"Fuck, Trent," Sam moaned again, "Don't stop, please."

Trent's cock jumped in his pants. Apparently, he liked to hear Sam beg. So, he continued sucking and stroking, using his free hand to rub on his own dick through his pants.

"Fuuuuck, Trent. I'm--" Sam gasped as his hips bucked forward.

Then, he emitted a long, low groan and a hot stream of cum hit the back of Trent's throat. Several more bursts followed as Sam emptied his balls in Trent's mouth. The feeling of the warm, sticky substance coating Trent's tongue was too much--too hot--for him to handle.

He groaned as his own orgasm burst forth in his pants, giving him tremors as he continued to greedily lick every drop of cum from Sam's softening cock.

Sam pulled up his pants, then slid down the wall, without even bothering to button them. Trent sat back on his knees. Both were breathing hard.

"Dammit, Trent," Sam mumbled breathlessly, "That was..."

"Yeah..." Trent said, sweat trickling down the back of his neck, feeling dizzy.

Sam leaned in for a kiss, not caring that some of his cum had escaped Trent's lips and was smeared across his face. "Mmmm..." he moaned, reaching one hand between Trent's legs and slipping another under Trent's sweaty shirt to tickle the skin at his waist. "Did you...?" he asked, noticing his friend's glazed-over look.

Trent nodded with a blush, "It was just so...hot..."

Sam smiled without judgment, "Fuck yeah it was," he whispered.

"But now I need a shower..."

"Me too," Sam's grin turned mischievous. "Want company?"

Trent gasped, looking down at the V of white from Sam's open fly. The outline was still there, though this time only semi-hard, with a small wet circle on his briefs where cum still leaked out. He brushed his hand against it lightly, feeling it twitch. There was still potential there. Did Trent want company?

"Hell yeah, I do!"

"Then let's go," Sam winked. "Before someone finds us an' makes us unload another truck or something."

* * * * *

End of Part 2. Stay tuned for Part 3 to see what mischief the guys will get up to in the shower!