Finally Hooking Up

Story Info
A former girlfriend and I enjoy each other.
2.6k words
3.69
19k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy Jean was a, beautiful, caucasian, brunette that I met, at my Baptist church Sunday School, during my freshman year in high school in Downey, California. Cindy never returned, to my church, and I didn't see her, again, until I transferred into her high school, before my junior year.

Midway through my junior spring semester, we started "dating" (on-campus) as her father refused to let her date off-campus. I loved Cindy's artistic skills, her smile, intelligence and laughter. Her French kissing was off the charts! She was a great girl! But with her, retired, father and my mother's short teacher's hours, we never had a private place to make love. We had to settle for plenty of French kissing -at school.

Cindy was a sultry, wholesome All-American that loved, casual/cute, sun dresses-without bras, cut-off jean shorts, flip flops, braless tube and tank tops. (The school's vice principal hassled her and made her keep a bra in her locker.) Cindy loved the "Natural look," with no make-up, pierced ears and her pierced belly button. No ugly tattoos. No body piercings-she claimed.

We were from different worlds of life, though we enjoyed spending our campus time holding hands and kissing against the hallway lockers.

"Get a room," Mr. Robinson, our principal, jokingly, suggested, one day as he walked by. We could only laugh-and wish...

A year later, we graduated, from Warren High School, then became adults, Cindy, in August, I followed in November. I moved on to community colleges, then Cal State University at Fullerton, my junior year, as Cindy worked for a restaurant corporate office and pursued me and my virginity, calling me every few months. During that time, I invited her over to a house, that I was sitting, that had a private swimming pool, completely surrounded by the house. I was hoping we would skinny dip, privately and I would (finally) lose my virginity with her, but Cindy had a live-in boyfriend and unfortunately turned down my virginity offer. I skinny-dipped solo, that week, a great disappointment.

The next month, I stopped by Cindy's apartment, ready to "cross the love line" get laid, and make sweet love with her all night long. Her eyes lit up when she asked if I was still a virgin, and I said, "You will be my first..." We started French kissing, I had one hand under her bra, massaging her breasts, squeezing her nipples, the other hand in her bush, fingering her clit, she wrapped her hand around my cock. It was beautifully hard and standing proud. Her mouth watered on the sight of it. Cindy's tongue ached for a taste of my magnificent manhood. She slipped her luscious lips over its pulsating head and closed her eyes to revel in the sensations created by her actions, but a knock on the front door revealed her boyfriend with a surprise of chocolate candy and red roses and our passion had to stop-unfortunately. I drove home, still, a frustrated virgin. I couldn't believe my bad timing.

A year later, I finally gave up my "v-card," to another woman, at the university, and I stopped taking Cindy's phone calls, as I was occupied with the college woman's "friends with benefits" often-available, pussy.

Just a few months later, I ran into Cindy's, younger, sister, Laurie, a natural (I learned) blonde who had just turned 18 and was horny-for me. (It ran in their family, apparently.) For some time Laurie had "a crush" on me, I was house-sitting a friend's place, and had permission from the owner to have a woman join me. So I invited Laurie and, we, had fun, frolicking sex through, one, night. never getting any sleep just a series of endless orgasms where I exploded into her pussy after giving her, repeated, oral and vaginal climaxes as our toes curled and she grabbed the sheets and pillows, hanging on as her body reacted to our passion.

Through our night, I helped myself to the nexus of Laurie's pleasure, awash in her liquid delight, my chin dripping as I tugged gently at her lips and gently sucked her clit. A series of long, slow licks set her purring, like a kitten, her body moving with fierce animation, occasionally jolting to life as I worked hard to spark sensations of bliss. Laurie was, sexually, drunk on my efforts and fueled by an outpouring of emotion she frantically reached for my rock-hard cock.

Laurie aggressively sucked me back to her mouth, anxious to taste on her lips the evidence of her satisfaction. Her own scent flooded her nostrils and opened the erotic channels of her body even wider. Grinding her body against mine, she toyed with my tongue and swept her fingers through my hair. I felt her hand searching again for my member, which she then began to tug with a growing hunger. The hiss of a deep inhale roared through her teeth.

"God, I love your cock..." she purred. "That's it. Fill me up with your sticky stuff. Make me full. Give me every drop!"

I did, loading Laurie with a, huge, creampie.

Laurie said Cindy still really wanted to have sex with me. I asked her not to compare notes and Laurie laughed, saying, "I got you first! She will have to settle for sloppy seconds. Her boyfriend is out of town. She needs to get laid."

Why not enjoy Cindy? It's kind of incest, I thought. Why not? It could be fun-if she was game... I'd never had sisters.

So I phoned Cindy. "I want you," was all I had to say. Moments later, she invited me, back to her apartment, explaining that her live-in boyfriend was "in New York, working for a month, and I am, really, horny. I've wanted to screw you for years. This isn't cheating, it's scratching a longtime itch-in all the right places."

I asked her about her drug use and she said she was "Over it for a year." (I hoped she was truthful). I agreed to drive over, to her apartment, for some "no-strings-attached,' passionate, sex. Not love or romance-just enjoyable sex, sex and more sex. Did I mention, fun, sex?

In less than an hour, I was at Cindy's place, swapping tongues, stroking everything private, making out, on the sofa, with her dressed in a cream-colored lace "teddy." I wanted to move, quickly, to her bedroom, but Cindy wanted to make out and watch some porn together. She said she loves my French kissing and missed it from high school. A few minutes later, I explained that I wanted HER, not the stupid porn, and we started making out more and slowly undressing. Cindy still had her luscious body made for sexual loving. With an impressive rack, a nice build and a, plush, pretty hairy pussy that proved her Italian heritage.

Finally she quickly stripped me of my sweatpants and Jockeys and lost her breath when she saw my raging circumcised rock/steel hard-on that was "calling her name."

"If I'd known it was that big I would have bedded you years ago," she said, smiling.

I put my index finger under her chin and raised it as I lowered my lips to hers. Kissing her deeply, my tongue slipped into her mouth and our tongues intertwined. A feeling of passion overcame me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, while her arms wrapped around my neck. Both of my hands instantly sliding down to that tight ass. Cupping them I pulled Cindy against me. My cock started to harden as she instantly ground her pussy against me.

Cindy stood up and I happily followed her, cute, bare, dimpled, naked, ass down her hallway, into her bedroom and she crawled onto her back on her king-size bed spreading her hairy bush for me. I started to eat her out, to give her the first orgasm, of our night, when she said, "Don't you want to put it in? I don't need foreplay. I've waited for you since high school. Please get your rod inside me now! Let me have you, now!!! I mean, NOW!!!!!"

I responded, "Yes, but I want to make you cum first. I don't want to be selfish. I want us both to enjoy this." as I stroked her beautiful breasts and licked her clit. My tongue traveled into her dark cave, ravaging her insides, sucking on her clit, lovingly, as she came in screaming waves of delight. "Don't stop, can't stop, ohhhh... my!!! PLEASE don't stop.. Your tongue is a love-machine!"

I kept licking... "Amazing, I can't breathe," Cindy responded, as I rested there. "Oh, that was awesome!"

After a few minutes, she seemed to finally come back into herself and began caressing the back of my head. "Nobody has ever done that to me before. I thought I was going to pass out, it was so intense. Into outer space. Past the moon and Milky Way," Cindy said.

"Don't tease me," Cindy reacted. "I want you to take me and let me experience that cock now! Don't make me wait, don't make me beg for it.

"Just stick your hard cock inside of my soaking pussy. Go for it! Make me feel what I've been missing all this time," she responded. I eased myself into her. A few minutes later, she was shaking and screaming in another orgasm, "Yes, my gawd! YES! YES! OH YES!, Deeper! Oh, YEA!!! You are so hard... DEEPER!!!!!!" then we began "the main event." (Missionary position-with lots of French kissing.) Over the next 30 minutes, all sorts of positions were enjoyed. We were all over her bed, holding hands, kissing and touching breasts, with more of Cindy's screaming.. "HARDER, OH, GAWD, GIVE ME YOUR CUM! SHOOT IT DEEP IN MY PUSSY!!! ALL OF IT! DEEPER!!! EVERY DROP IN MY PUSSY!!! PLEASE POUND ME!!!!! YES!!! NOW!!! OH, MY!!!"

We ended back in missionary, kissing her lips and breasts, holding hands. After several minutes, our loving reached a crescendo. Cindy began to scream, really scream, starting from her diaphragm up through her lungs and through her lips. She was cumming, I thought to myself. I'm making this girl cum. I was so proud! My dick was making her so happy. And she deserved every bit of it.

"Cum for me, Baby!" she begged in quick breaths as the waves of her orgasm troughed momentarily. "I want you to cum in my pussy! DEEP INSIDE ME!!! She's so hungry for you! YES!!! NOW!!!"

With a mighty groan, my body stiffened and began to spill my cream deep inside Cindy, setting off new contractions that made her wail and moan in the pure bliss of another set of orgasms being touched off.

I pumped pulse after pulse of my batter cum deep within Cindy,, still plunging into her pussy as she spasmed around me. Her moans turned into gasps and a squeal while I emptied myself in her. As I continued to thrust, cum overflowed her pussy and coated us both in a mixture of semen and pussy juice that spilled out around my pulsing cock.

Finally she quieted and my thrusting slowed to a halt, and we held each other's breathless, quivering bodies. When Cindy lifted her head to kiss me, I accepted her lips in exhausted ecstasy. I pivoted and lay back, still cumming in gushes.

When I, finally, finished cumming inside her, I overflowed Cindy's hairy, pussy with with my red-hot creampie. "I hope you are on birth control," I said as I watched my seed slowly leak from her pussy while we floated down from our orgasmic high.

When our climaxes hit it was overwhelming, stupendous, earth shattering. Even after we both returned from wherever that place is we go when the climaxes happen, I didn't want to let Cindy go. I wanted to stay inside her. I wanted to continue to just hold her. I was home, I was at peace, I didn't want this to end.

"When you are deep inside of me, life is no longer as it was, I have entered Heaven" Cindy said. "This is awesome!"

"I hope I didn't get you pregnant," I cautioned. "You don't like children." I realized that my love for her-from high school-still was in my heart. I would love to make a baby with her, but that would devastate her.

Cindy responded by showing me a small scar on her abdomen explaining, through tears, "I had my tubes tied a few years ago after a guy couldn't control himself and we got pregnant and I had an abortion. I never want babies. They deserve a mother that wants children. That isn't me. I hated getting my abortion. Never again!"

I said I was sorry and she said, "No need. I should have waited until a safe week to do him. Because of the surgery, I can enjoy you without risk. Now, let's hit the shower together. I love sex in the shower. It's so fun!"

We did. Sex and water are a fun, cool, combination. Then we went back to her bed where we enjoyed each other until about 3:00 A.M. Sometime during our exploits Cindy asked me "When did you move away from the Lord?"

I cringed and quickly explained that I was still active in my Orange County church but, still, have "manly needs." God created sex. "Why not enjoy His creation? And your beautiful body?" I asked.

Cindy laughed. "I can see that," she responded, stroking my, hardening cock. She was an animal on my cock; sucking, licking, stroking, kissing. In short order she got me hard again which surprised even myself.

Soon, we were "hitting it" for "another round" of passion.

Cindy enjoyed my tongue, fingers and cock. Nearly insatiable with pleasure, she got on her hands and knees, doggy style, wanting to feel every inch of my cock thrusting fiercely and deeply inside her. As I pounded her from behind she felt her eighth, ninth and tenth orgasms hit her almost simultaneously, like an explosion they rocked through her body, causing her to clench my cock in a velvet glove until I creampied her again in a mutual climax.

Just before sunrise, I left Cindy's apartment and drove to my home as she was concerned that one of her boyfriend's buddies would see my car, parked, overnight, outside her home and reveal our night of passion.

A few days later, Cindy invited me back for more sex, but we, temporarily, stopped because she said she was "sore and worn out. "You're bigger than most guys that I've had." I apologized but she said, "No need. You're just hung larger than I am used to." I gave her some great pussy licking, ravishing her to a mind-bending orgasm, Cindy's pussy clamped tight around my finger as I slid it in and out. I, then, slid my rock-hard cock back in, we made love, and I came inside her, with another creampie. "Your pussy is great," I said. "I love being inside you!"

"We should have done this, a long time ago. i can't believe Laurie got you first. She says you wore her out in one night!" she said, exhausted. I laughed in agreement. She was right! "I can't believe we waited all these years!"

Cindy then excused herself to the living room "for a smoke." I got dressed, and as I walked out, she, sat nude, with a joint in one hand and was snorting a line of cocaine. I yelled about her lying about drugs, rushed out the front door and have not spoken to her since.

I later heard that Cindy died from an accidental drug overdose, about a year after our passion. A tragic and sad ending for a beautiful, talented, woman who was great in bed and a wonderful artist. Whoever sold her those drugs needs a life prison term!!!