All Comments on 'Finally Hooking Up'

by SoCaliDude

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol did the author do a line of coke then wrote that terrible ending??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Suggestion: Get a tube, of super glue, and glue the comma, key, on your keyboard, until it no longer, works. Or, find an editor that can correct punctuation. It will make your writing much more readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wtf is up with all the damned commas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The final paragraph earned you and extra star.

There are far too many comas throughout your essay!

Punctuation is a required element of prose as it amplifies the written word(s). Sometime a shorter pair of sentences is more appropriate than extraneous punctuation.

As you proof read your work, watch for the slight pauses that may require comas. Please do not simply dabble comas about like you're seasoning your breakfast eggs.

Your essay has merits and a reasonably decent story line. The line of milfs through university brought a relief to both yourself and we readers. Glad that you hit the younger sister too, wether she was first or second is of little importance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoCaliDude@SoCaliDude
Raised in L.A./Orange Counties. BA & AA degrees. Dodgers, Lakers, Rams fan. Divorced/teenage son.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Finally... Next Part
Finally Series Info