All Comments on 'Finally, I Got To Do Her'

by mulehead61

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Twice a month.....

We need a continuation on this one, where you are obliging her at least twice a month, hopefully when she is ovulating so she can add to her little family of only two babies and enjoy herself with what she really wants in sex, as well. Since she enjoys it doggy style you should also be able to rub her E-spot as well as you fuck her. And with your wife's permission for an affair with her you should be able to get very erotic in your love/lust-making sessions twice a month.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good job

I hope you continue with this. Don't pay attention to the previous comment about babies, etc. Just go with what is already in your own mind for the story. You are doing good, so trust your instincts. Some commenters on here are always negative...pay attention to their comments only after THEY have written for public consumption as you have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
use your brain

Your your brain and end the reader eye insult. Lines like "Oh yea........fuck me, fuck me........oh yea....mmmm........mmmmmmm" are drivel and junk remove all the "." and keep just an ending one.

websters_matewebsters_matealmost 15 years ago
Good Story

Good story. Pure sex without all the stuff about the size of the guys dick. Giving please to the woman is what it is all about.

BurntwistBurntwistover 14 years ago
Good story.

Why are nearly all negative comments made by guttless Anonymous readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another....

great story! You'll have to excuse me now...I need to ...ummm...go take care of sumpin.

;-P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well..

He'll only have to worry about HR for two months. Then, he can do her butt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous