Finally in Person 2022

Story Info
First time a sissy gets to see his Mistress in real life.
4.7k words
4.67
4.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally in Person 2022

A story written by femdoll jona

Many, many, years ago in my late teens I met this girl, that I thought was pretty cool and at the time we both had partners and only spoke to each other as friends. Never ever did I think we would be where we are today.

After 20 years we rekindled our friendship when I had to travel to the same town and was given a welcome stay for a few nights at this old friends place. Staying with her and her young son while still being out during the day to continue my visit requirements.

During the stay we spoke about old times and we built a good friendship and I departed back home to where my family were.

After a few weeks conversing with my friend 'Jae' I started to open up about a few of my wishes and desires and fetishes. It wasn't long before we were talking every few days sometimes multiply times a day as we really hit a fun and interesting conversation that honestly, we both had an interest in.

I will fill you in on the progress later and in other stories, but for today, I want to fast forward with a few hints of what has occurred so far, but wanted to share this particular occasion.

Over many years, my Mistress pushed me and helped me find my true passion, and I starting wearing panties, stockings, and lipstick, which progressed to full outfits, slutty outfits, like school girl and maid's outfit, then more make up, wigs, heels and more lingerie. Then came chastity cage and plugs, to remote vibrating butt plugs.

I was slowly getting turned into a sissy slut, not only a sissy slut, but one that when my Mistress tells me to suck on a dildo or fuck a dildo I would, and I would always perform any tasks given with as much passion as I could.

On various occasion I would not be able to complete set tasks in a desired time frame, or not follow through with orders correctly and my Mistress was always understanding and accepted that I was also a father and a family man when home.

I loved the control she had over me, and Mistress Jae knew this, to be honest I believe she was loving the power but I do not know how much at this stage.

Finally, after many years of virtual communication, photos and videos, we get to see each other in person, which was going to be an adventure that I was not sure of the content.

I was her sissy slutty, and when in her company especially in person, I was not a male and was to be in character at all times. Once the plane landed I was to go into the toilets and re-adjust my chastity and insert my vibrating remote plug. Then Text my Mistress that I have landed, and make my way to the hotel.

The entire month before my travel I had not cum, and was to be in chastity and plugged as much as I could and if my real wife wanted pleasure(not that often), I would have to do my best to ruin the opportunity or service with my tongue only.

The lack of a male orgasm had me on my very best behaviour and had me feeling horny and honestly helped the sissy in me come out, and I really wanted get rewarded for being good and hopefully get a release.

Arriving at the hotel, I see Mistress Jae sitting waiting with a large travel case, unknown of the contents. We finally got to see each other after many, many, years and it was a warm welcome that I loved. We both embraced, kissed and hugged and headed to the hotel room.

Small talk and catchup that went for several minutes when Mistress, pulled out some paperwork and mentioned we need to talk and agree on this weekend.

She mentioned our contract and what we both agreed on, and reminded me of her big 10' Strap on Dildo that she wants to fuck me with. Then raised comments on cock sucking, BDSM, restraints, glory holes, gangbang, dressing like a slut and many more comments, as Mistress Jae knew this would make me butter in her hands.

I agreed to everything on the contract and we discussed our Hard limits so we both had our boundaries understood. Both agreeing we moved quickly into the transformation phase.

I went for a quick shower and after getting dry, I adjusted my chastity and reinserted my plug. I came out into the main room and Mistress Jae was looking hot and sexy in a Dominatrix looking outfit, with Black thigh high stocking, and latex skirt and before I could see any more she covered up with a dark coat. She was a Goddess in my eyes.. She made a quick comment and said, before we get right into it, and dress you up like a sissy femdoll fuckslut, I have an idea to break the ice and help our creative minds, lets head down to the local sex toy shop to buy some more toys, 'it's only 10 mins away'

I went along and cammented that would be a fantastic Idea. To be in a sex Shop with my Mistress, and get a real feeling of what she likes and see how she acts in the shop with me by her side. I quickly started getting dressed, but was stopped and told to wear only panties, stockings, my chastity cage and plug (ofcourse) and some lovely lingerie under my boy clothes, as we are only going for a quick trip, nothing else is required, this is only quick visit, as we have plenty to do when we return.

Then off we went and headed down to the sex shop. Parking close to the front door, before we got out of the car, Mistress opened a small bag and said, "Let's go in as Mistress and slave, no one in there will know you are a sissy, as you look like a male in your normal clothes, but they will know I am your Mistress as you can wear this collar, as she handed it to me and this blindfold but only for a little while, then we can take it off. "Agree Sissy jona"? Mistress asks.

I agreed, and got out of the car, put the collar on, and pulled the blind fold down over my eyes. It was at this point; Mistress clicked a lead onto my collar and told me to follow her into the sex shop like a good slut.

Mistress Jae guided me into the shop and started walking me around, She asked the shop keeper where the dildos were and he said over there, and I was pulled in another direction which only added to the excitement.

We stopped and I could feel my Mistresses face close to mine, she gave me a kiss on my cheek and said, Now for some silence. I felt headphones go onto my head and over my ears, all I could hear was my Mistresses voice on a recording, "It is so good to see you, you are mine now, you are my sissy, Jona you are my sissy and today starts a new day in your feminisation. You are a sissy, You are a slut, you are here to serve, you are here to please, you are my sissy, you will obey, and then it repeated, some words, spoken a little faster, sometimes a little slower, sometimes with the words, dildos and cock sucker, and pussy and ass fucked, but the words continued as I was directed around behind her as she pulled on the collar.

Every so often, she would take one earphone off and whisper, Cock sucker and slap a dildo from a shelve on my lips, then place the head phones back in place.

Walking around for a while it felt like a good 10 minutes, and I could feel other people walking past but could hear nothing. I ask Mistress could I look and see what she was buying, but received no response. I began to feel a bit horny, scared and a little more humiliated as I could tell there were others looking at items on shelves as we walked around, felt a hand or 2 touch me as I walked around.

We walked in a straight line for a while then made another sharp turn right and you walked behind me pushing me forward, I think we went into another room. Taking off the headphones I could hear once again, but I could only hear what sounded like a distance voices, Mistress still behind me, started fiddling around with the leash clip.

I felt the leash clip click as if opening, then as if it was taken off, then it was placed on me again, but something was different, this time the leash felt heavier.

Your words felt lovely and stern as you said, "we are in a private room, I would like you to service my pussy, get on your knees. I was in Heaven, for so long have I wanted to do this, and now being offered to service my Mistress with my tongue, I didn't need to be asked twice and quickly started to kneel, I was pushed forward a little then rested on my knees, I immediately reach for my blindfold when you grabbed my hands and handcuffs them behind my back. 'Not so fast Sissy, I didn't say you can use your hands, it's time to prove yourself.

Mistress Jae was still beind me, and as I was starting to turn towards her, she touched the back of my shoulders and pushed me forward, my head hit a wall in front of me. Hey, I can't see you, how can I eat your loving pussy," The Next thing I know Mistress decided to undo my blindfold, and there I was, In a lightly lit booth on my knees, hands tied behind my back, Face to face with a glory hole, a chain going through another small hole underneath it, which was attached to my collar, forcing me to stay in place. While Mistress Jae was standing powerfully behind me.

"Isn't this what you wanted my sissy jona," she said with a bit of a laugh. "You agreed and made it clear that you always wanted to try out a glory hole, well now is your big shot!"

I had confessed to her sometime before that It was a humiliating task and something I may have dreamed of doing at some point, but didn't think on this trip, that's for sure.

I told her could I back out, and before she uttered a word, I heard a door open on the other side of the wall. I heard footsteps inching closer and closer to the hole, and suddenly, I heard something unzip. Next thing I know, I'm looking through the hole at some guy's flaccid penis.

"I hope you're hungry," he said as he began to rub it. "I haven't cum in a while and I got a big treat for you, you just have to work for it."

I watched as his penis grew 3x larger than it was, and the severity of the situation began to set in. This was actually happening.

"Don't worry I know all this guy," she said to me as she stood behind me still. "You're going to love this, be a good sissy and show me how good your training has been going, Time to suck some cock my little sissy cockwhore."

With that, his cock slid through the hole. It wasn't the biggest, it was about 6 inches long but it was fairly thick. I pulled my head back and it was touching my lip. I was trying to decide whether I should go through with this or not, when the man on the other side decided to make a decision for me. He grabbed the chain and pulled me into the wall, and with that, I was now officially a glory hole cock sucker.

I could taste his precum soaking the inside of my mouth and he held me in place with the chain and slid his cock in and out of my mouth. While this was going on, my Mistress decided to undo my button up shirt and take in off, then said lets take these pants of too, then turned only remote butt plug that started humming in my sissy asspussy. Suddenly I was feeling extremely turned on by all of this. I no longer stayed in place as this man fucked my mouth.

I began to bob up and down on his thick piece of meat, licking all around the tip, feeling the shape of his cock with my mouth. I could feel the little drips of precum oozing out. Eventually he began to make some noise behind the wall and I could feel his cock began to fatten up inside of my mouth. He moaned as he reached his breaking point, and with that, he exploded inside of my mouth.

His cum tasted much worse than mine. He must've not cum in a while, so I immediately spat out the big load onto my chest, where my Mistress shook her head and slapped my ass. She immediately scooped it up and put it back into my mouth.

"Swallow it down sissyboy!" she said. "A good cock sucker doesn't waste a drop!"

After all of that, I asked her if we could go, saying that I had done it and didn't mind it.

"Oh you're not going anywhere," she said as I heard another man walk into the adjacent stall. "Right on time," she said as I heard his pants drop to the floor.

I looked through the glory hole and saw that this guy was already pretty hard. His cock was also much smaller than the last guys, which was a bit of a relief considering my jaw was a bit sore. It was about 5 inches long, but not nearly as thick.

His cock slid through the hole and I immediately took it into my mouth. It tasted pretty good actually, much better than the last guy. I licked all around his tip and felt some precum in my mouth. I felt my clitty dripping precum all over my thighs, just below my plugged asspussy. It was out of reach though, as I was stilled handcuffed.

Mistress occasionally, scooped some of it up and rubbed it on my face.. "Oh you are loving cock, you sissywhore.

I kept sucking on this guy, licking his tip and twirling my tongue around his shaft. Eventually he pulled back and I looked through to see him rubbing himself really fast. I opened my mouth and put it up to the hole just in time for him to slide his ejaculating cock back through and into my mouth. I felt multiple ropes get shot into my mouth, but this time it seemed way less gross. I'm not sure if his load was better, or if I was just becoming a cock slut.

My Mistress saw that he had cum and grabbed my chin and pulled it up so I was looking at the ceiling.

Listen carefully "Open your mouth and show me that fresh man cum, now Swallow it down," she said as I obeyed, now with much less resistance. "Wow you really do enjoy this don't you sissy?"

With that, the guy in the next stall left and I heard another person enter. I thought there must've been a line or something because that was quick. I looked through and this time, I saw that it was fairly chubby white guy. He pulled his pants down to reveal his flaccid cock.

"I hope you're ready for this," he said as he slid it on through.

I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his tip. Once again, I felt a lot less grossed out about being a glory hole cock sucker. I was still handcuffed, with my face chained to the glory hole, but I didn't feel like I was being forced anymore.

I wanted to do this now. My distraction away from the cock in my mouth was quickly ended when his small, flaccid cock enlarged into a long, fairly thick piece of meat. He was a grower, and as I backed up in awe to get a good look at his beautiful cock, I was interrupted be a gentle tug on the chain.

"I didn't say stop, now get sucking," he said as he tugged on the chain again much harder this time.

I took it all in, and attempted to deepthroat it, but I couldn't handle it. It was just too long and thick. My Mistress overheard me gagging and laughed.

"Breath through the nose, jona, don't be a dumb sissy," she said as she pushed my face into the hole.

After a few more seconds of struggling, I finally figured out how to suppress my gag reflex and deep throat his big cock. There I was, butt filled with a plug, face chained to a glory hole with a big cock head slapping my tonsils around. I was in total bliss. I must've lost track of time, but I swear this big penis was sliding down my throat for a solid 10 minutes.

I was drooling all over the place while this happened. It was amazing. After a while his pace slowed, and I heard him ask if I was ready. I knew what was gonna happen, he slowed down and pulled his cock out all the way except for just the tip. I licked around his head of his cock when suddenly I felt a thick, tasty rope of cum shoot out into my mouth.

"Mmmmm," I exclaimed as shot after shot of his cum was deposited directly onto my tongue. His load was absolutely massive.

After he filled my mouth completely full with his delicious cum, my Mistress walked over to tell me to swallow it, but I had already beaten her to it. I'd gulped it all down the second he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Wow, you are really enjoying this now aren't you," she quipped.

"Wow, where do you think you're going?" she said "I still have one more guy for you to drain," and with that, I heard the stall open on the other side.

I gazed through the gloryhole for a few seconds before out from the side walked my next cock. He was a very tall black man.

"I saved the Big cock for last," she said to me with a bit of snicker.

"I hope you're ready for this," he said as I watched on through the glory hole.

With that, he lowered down his gym shorts, very slowly. He kept getting lower and lower and I never saw the end of it, until finally, I saw the tip.

His cock was gigantic. It had to have been over ten inches long! He was already hard too. I looked on in awe for a good 20 seconds before he finally inched closer to the glory hole. Finally, he slid it through and I got a good look.

His cock was extremely thick, fattening up just below the head at its largest point. A perfectly shaped, pink head greeted me face to face.

I noticed a little drop of precum start to form at the end, and with that, I took him into my mouth. I started by licking around his delicious tip, feeling every drop of precum that came out right on my tongue.

I took it in, and felt it get even bigger inside of my mouth. I was enjoying taking it slow when suddenly, my face was once again pushed up to the stall.

My Mistress was pushing off the other side of the wall, and putting her ass against the back of my head, forcing my face right up to the glory hole. I tried to speak, but my speech was muffled by the behemoth in my mouth.

He must've been in on it cause at this point he went as deep as he could. I was gagging pretty badly but once again tried to suppress my gag reflex and breath through my nose.

Black cocks need sissys too you slut, Keep it up.. Mistress said as she turned the vibrating plug to High.

So there I was, hands cuffed behind my back, butt plugged vibrating like mad, face bound to a glory hole, being held up against the wall as a big black cock slid in and out of my mouth after I had just swallowed 3 loads of cum from other guys. I was having fun. I loved the whole thing. I just relaxed and let him do all the work, my mouth was just a hole for him to use for his pleasure. After about 5 minutes of this, his large black cock suddenly stopped fucking my throat and pulled out so his tip was just inside my lips.

"Try and make me cum, bitch," he said through the stall, as I realized it was my time to start doing some of the work.

He once again pushed his cock all the way through the glory hole, and I backed up a bit and looked at it. A beautiful, pink head topped off the saliva covered cock as it twitched up and down. I immediately took the tip back in my mouth and bobbed up and down on the first 4-5 inches, wrapping my tongue around it as I sucked.

"MMmmmm fuck yeah," he said from the other stall as his delicious precum leaked out into my mouth.

I kept moving my head up and down, licking everywhere I could. Tonguing his head, licking his shaft, tasting his delicious precum. This went on for another 5minutes before he started moving again. Mistress Jae pushed my face up to the stall wall again and he began to throat fuck me once again, this time even harder. I could hear him moaning in pleasure from across the stall, I knew he had to be getting close.

He kept ramming my tonsils with his cock head, making me salivate all over myself. I was beginning to get impatient though, I had been servicing his cock for at least 15 minutes and my jaw was beginning to get sore.

Right on queue though, he pulled out and told me to finish him off. As he said that, my Mistress undid the handcuffs from behind my back and I immediately started jerking his cock. I rubbed that thing while my lips wrapped around his tip and my tongue teased his head. I rubbed and sucked on him for what seemed like a couple of minutes until I could feel him getting ready to cum.

His big head swelled up and got ready to burst. I was finally rewarded with his big load. I opened my mouth ready to catch it, but my Mistress, pulled me back as the first string shot directly onto my lips and nose, which took me by surprise, shortly followed by more and more cum shots that fired over my face, lips, eyes and mouth. What every landed on my lips I licked, as the rest sort of oozed down my face and only my lingerie and body. After about 30 seconds or so, he finally left.

12