Finally in Person 2022

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was spent and my jaw was aching, Mistress undid the collar around my neck and I stood up and looked in the mirror. My chin was completely covered in a mix of saliva, precum and cum. I looked at my Mistress who was smiling, she said "Open," I opened my mouth and she saw that it was completely empty as I swallowed any cum from that big black cock.

My Mistress looked at me and said, Do not touch your face. Leave what ever is on there, She told me to stand, and took out a red lipstick, applied it to my lips not caring if it missed its mark as it mixed with my already cum and saliva covered face.

The wrote something on my forehead as she smiled and nodded her head proudly.

"Well you had fun, didn't you?" She said. "I expected you to fight a little more, but that just proves how much you want to be feminised and turned into a sissy slut.

Lets get out of here and buy the goodies I have at the counter.

'Great idea' I said, and asked if she had a cloth or towel, I could use to clean up. Mistress Nodded and said, be right back, smiled and walked out the door.

There I was in a semi dark booth, covered in random men's cum and my saliva wearing cum covered stockings and lingerie, with red lipstick on and something written on my forehead. Not to mention standing next to a glory hole that I just sucked 5 cocks through. Waiting for what felt like 2 minutes for my Mistress to return, I heard a little knock at the glory hole. I stood there silently, then I seen a cock stick through the glory hole.. Was this a test? Do I, or don't I.. I waited and then a voice said, SUCK IT SLUT.. I dropped to my knees and took another cock in my mouth. I sucked it like the others, within 5 minutes, he said "face or mouth slut",, I removed my mouth of his cock as I knew Mistress was returning with a towel, I said, "cum on my face please" and jets of hot fresh cum shot all over my face for the second time.

The door opened to my both and Mistress laughed out loud and said, you did it.. you sucked another one, with one me forcing you. And now I lost a bet, so unfortunately, No clothes and no towel for you. Lets go..

You grabbed my hand and said, be proud you sissy cock sucker, show them you loved it..

As Mistress lead me out of the booth, I could only see 2 people, the shop keeper and one other. You smiled and laughed, saying 'Im not that cruel, and wouldn't humiliate you with a full house, well not yet anyway... but this is only the beginning!

I sighed with relief, only having 2 people see me like this, as we walked to the register, the shopkeeper smiled and called me a 'good cock sucking cum slut, hope to see you again real soon'.

Mistress laughed at me and his comments, took a few bags off the counter, thanked the shop keeper for his services and we walked to the door.

I went to open the door for my Mistress, and as I took the handle in my hand she asked, was that humiliating? I Stopped. Looked at her, nodded and said, "hell yes the most humiliated I have ever been" Ohh that's good, Lets go.

As I opened the door, knowing the car was very close, I was ready to make a dash to the car, standing in front of my car were 5 man, who clapped me and called me 'a great cock sucker and how much of a cum slut I was."

I looked at my Mistress, who couldn't remove her smile and said three more word. 'Most Humiliated ever."

The man turned and started to walk away and my Mistress looked at me and said, "Thank the man for fucking your face you cock sucking sissy whore"

I obeyed and thanked them all, but not good enough so did it another 2 times before my Mistress was pleased with my response.

We got in the car, she handed me a towel and told me to clean up so I didn't get any cum in the car and we left.

Mistress handed me a USB stick with the words 'sissy suck' written on it. We can watch this when we get back to the room.

12