Finally, My First Time with a Man

Story Info
My fantasy of giving a blow job to a man was fulfilled.
1.7k words
4.69
10.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licyou69
licyou69
1,069 Followers

In 2012 I wrote a fantasy story about my first time giving another man a blowjob entitled "Blo and Go with a Dominant Male". It has been years since I read what I wrote and upon reading it today I was impressed with how accurate my fantasy really was. I know this because about a year ago I finally made the fantasy become a reality and have done so multiple times since.

I'm not attracted whatsoever to men as partners, but obviously for quite some time I've been attracted to the idea of having sex with a man. In my mind, the blowjob was always the same, with me on my knees sucking a man who was standing over me. In retrospect, I should have realized that it was more of a fantasy of sexual submission than it was a fantasy of gay sex. About 3 years ago I began placing ads on the local version of a national online hookup website in search of a man needing a blowjob. Naturally, I received many, many replies, because who doesn't want to have their cock sucked, right?

A couple of years went by with nothing happening, except for a couple of near misses or "flakes" as it's known, until Mike happened. That morning while being particularly horny, I placed an ad proposing that a guy needing a blow and go meet me at my apartment around lunch time, and made it known I was a first-timer. Mike was one of the replies I received. We messaged back and forth a few times gathering basic info about each other before setting up a noon meeting.

I made it known again in our messaging that this was my first time, and he did a great job of being considerate as such. My work is only a few minutes from where I live and I live alone, so we were to meet at my place around noon. This obviously wasn't the first time for him. He had one special request, and it was that I would be completely naked when he arrived. In my fantasy, sucking a guy off was an act of submission for me, so being that the request wasn't way out of line, I readily agreed. I'm sure he picked up on the cue of my submissiveness since I didn't hesitate or question his motives in my agreeing to comply.

Before noon, I raced home to make sure I was well ahead of our meeting both to prepare for him and to gather my wits as my heart was racing in anticipation of what was about to occur. We agreed I would leave the door unlocked and slightly ajar, so he wouldn't have to knock (I didn't want neighbors to hear men coming in and out of my place) and he would know he was at the right apartment.

Stripping out of my clothes in preparation for sex with a man was surreal. In my daily life I'm not a submissive man, but a feeling of vulnerability crept into me as my clothes came off. I paced around and took a lot of deep breaths to calm my nerves, as well as to keep an eye out my window to watch for someone pulling in the parking lot. Soon a strange truck pulled in and parked. Then, a man stepped out of the truck and headed towards my building. I was a little surprised it was really happening because I had watched a previous guy, on a previous flake out, drive around the parking lot and then leave.

Next thing I knew, Mike walked into my apartment and locked the door behind him. Suddenly there I was, standing fully naked with a man, who intended to put his cock in my mouth. He was a good-looking man, a contractor type persona, with a good physique, and supposedly married but there was no ring. We made our introductions as he walked in and began removing his clothes. I already knew what his cock looked like because his reply to my ad included a pic. It was a nice looking shaved and circumcised 5" cock. His smaller size had appealed to me, because of my concern with possibly having a gag reflex my first time. Ha! Turns out that was no issue for me.

Once Mike was naked, I never hesitated in moving around in front of him. An incredible feeling of excitement and overwhelming submissiveness came over me as I lowered myself to my knees. There I was, completely naked with a man's cock in front of my face. I knew what to do. We've all seen blowjob porn, right? I went right to his flaccid cock with my tongue and began licking around the head and shaft, and then down to his scrotum. Mike was the dominant type I hoped he would be as he began to verbally encourage me to lick his balls. With my tongue on his balls, Mike's cock began to grow.

Instinctively, I brought my tongue off Mike's balls, licking my up his growing shaft, until my lips were at the tip of his cock. I flicked my tongue around Mike's cock head a few times and then began to slowly take his cock into my mouth. I was actually doing it! After all the years of fantasizing, my mouth had a cock inside it. I then realized my own cock was starting to twitch and harden due to the sexual tension. This wasn't about my sexual relief though. I would have to get that with my hand later in the day.

I found it very easy and natural to move my lips up and down Mike's cock. It felt like I had been sucking cock for years even though it was always just a fantasy. At one point I went for the deepthroat and pushed my head into his abdomen. "Yes, deep throat me" he moaned, as he subtly moved his hands to the back of my head. I could tell Mike was pleased with my compliance to allow his hands on my head, and I followed his cue by reaching up and grabbing his ass cheeks to assist him going deep.

There was no gag reflex whatsoever with having Mike's cock all the way in me. One thing I hadn't anticipated was the aroma of a man's abdomen pressed against my nose. It was nothing like the aroma of going down on a woman, and it made me feel even that much more submissive. I was totally engrossed in the moment as I remained there with Mike's cock buried in my throat while flicking my tongue gently at the base of his cock.

Slowly, I started moving my head back up and down Mike's shaft. His hands remained on the back of my head as his hips began to thrust in unison with the movement of my head, which he now controlled. He wasn't overbearing. Mike let me know beforehand he would respect my limits, and I could tell he was enjoying the fact he had yet to find any limits with me as he more aggressively face fucked me.

Every so often my mind would process the fact that I was on my knees on my living room floor and a man was thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. Regardless, it still felt surprisingly natural that a man was getting his sexual pleasure inside my mouth, while at the same time also being surprised about how easily I could be face fucked.

Mike was getting more and more excited and verbal. "Lick my balls again" he demanded as his strong hands pulled my head off his cock and forced my face into his scrotum. I gladly followed his command, not because I wanted my tongue on his balls again, but because I needed to catch my breath for a moment. My tongue wasn't on his balls long before I heard "Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" It was something we hadn't discussed previously, and I immediately heard myself breathlessly answer, "yes".

I ran my tongue back up on Mike's shaft, and again grabbed his ass while planting my face into his abdomen with his cock jammed into the back of my throat. I knew the time was drawing near. Mike was becoming more and more excited. I felt Mike's strong hands on the back of my head, as he once again began fucking my mouth with everything he had. His cock seemed even harder than it had yet been, and Mike was breathing hard now.

In an instant it happened. Mike stopped thrusting. He pulled my head down against his abdomen one last time and moaned. In my mouth I felt Mike's cock pulse, while in my hands I felt his ass cheeks clench. His cock pulsed again, and again, and again. The moment I had been thinking about for years was finally happening. Mike was ejaculating, and despite the excitement of the moment, I became keenly aware I was being filled with his cum.

After the pulsing ended, we both froze there for a moment. Through his cock, I sensed Mike's fulfilled sexual relief. Mike's hands released their grip on my head, and I found myself pulling my mouth off him. When my mouth disengaged from his body, Mike's semi-flaccid cock dropped back down in front of me. I got up off my knees to grab a couple of towels to dry off my saliva from his cock and my face. He thanked me and I thanked him as he dressed and left me there still as naked as I was when he arrived.

As I dressed and returned to work, I realized there wasn't just a feeling of submission, but there was also a strange feeling of femininity in knowing I now had a man's sperm inside me. I only had one disappointment in the entire episode, and it was that I didn't get an opportunity to taste or feel Mike's cum in my mouth because it all went straight down my throat. The disappointment wouldn't last long though. Just two days later I was on my knees for a different man, and that time I pulled back slightly during his ejaculation so his warm cum would fill my mouth.

licyou69
licyou69
1,069 Followers