Finally She Gave It to Me

Story Info
Getting the dream.
2.6k words
4.52
19k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been dating a beautiful sexy little Puerto Rican lady for about six months. She is 24 years old. So six years younger than me. She is just a dynamite little package of a lean muscular frame with breasts that are much bigger naked than they appear clothed. She has the most beautiful little heart shaped ass, and the juiciest little tight pussy too. I have been lucky to date some beautiful woman, but none are as sexy as Laura.

As sexy as she is, she doesn't have a real extensive sexual history. Before we started dating, she had four sexual partners, and two in the six months or so before we met, and her break up with her prior boyfriend. I found that she was a little slow to open up and let herself really go until we had been together several times, and I think she made the decision that we might be a long term thing.

Once she did, however, the sex was dynamic. She loves being naked and has very strong appetites. As do I, so it has been a wonderful experience. Making her cum and watching her beautiful face and lips as they are wrapped around my cock is like artwork.

The one place she did not have any give is her beautiful perfect little ass. Not only had she never tried it anal, she claimed that it was gross. But her ass is so perfect that I was infatuated with it from the start especially after seeing it naked for the first time.

I knew it would be a challenge, so I was patient with it. She loves the way I lick her pussy and often has screaming orgasms pulling my face hard into her. So after weeks of that, I started flicking my tongue over her beautiful little asshole. The first several times she lowered her hips away from me and just said "Baby!". But I kept kept risking it. One night, admittedly after she had had a little bit of wine, I was licking her beautiful pussy and I pushed her legs back lifting her ass.

I ran my tongue in a circular motion several times over her little asshole. She let me go for several seconds, and then said "Baby, that's so naughty". But she did not protest, so I just dug my tongue into her ass and begin rubbing her clit with my thumb. I had my nose buried into her wet pussy, and I recall looking up and noticing that her nipples were hard as rocks. After just a few moments of that her body began to tremble, and she screamed and begin bucking her hips in it what was far and away the most intense orgasm I had seen her have.

I sat back and watched her beautiful little body trembling, and when she saw me, she flipped around and took my super hard cock in her mouth and sucked me so deep and hard that I came a few seconds later, screaming and begging myself.

She was shy about it afterwards and would put a finger over my lips when I would start to tell her how much I loved making her cum licking her beautiful ass. But, after that she started really letting herself enjoy it.

I recall that once, soon after, she came out of the shower and pulled me into the bedroom. She got on all fours and asked me if I wanted to kiss it. I eagerly did work my tongue over her pussy and asshole and then grabbed her hips and began fucking her doggy style much much harder than I had ever before. We both came in a screaming tandem.

So then I started being more risky and rubbing my hard cock head over her little asshole while I was fucking her. The first several times, she moaned. Then once, after she kind of moved her hips into me, I placed my cock right on her hole and applied a little pressure and said "Can we try?."

That didn't work out for me because she jumped up and said "No! you are too big. I have never done that in the plan to!" She sulked around a little bit as I apologized profusely and told her that I was infatuated with her beautiful ass. She finally calmed down thankfully, and we were able to get back to sex, but it made me a little hesitant.

So this rhythm kind of continued, and we planned our first vacation together to Cabo. We were both very excited, and we got there and everything was beautiful. We spent several days playing in the ocean on lying by the pool. our third day there, we met another couple and had drinks and dinner with them. They were a lot of fun and also a very passionate young couple.

The guy asked me if I was interested in surf fishing with him early the next morning. Laura encouraged me to go and said he she would hang out with his wife so I agreed. So the next morning I met him and we were out on the surf fishing at 5:30 AM. We caught some great fish and had a lot of fun. We finally went back towards the resort about 11 AM and gave are fish to the staff so they could cook them for our dinner.

We went looking for the ladies and he spotted them walking down the beach towards us. They both looked stunning, but even he commented that Laura was a special beauty.

The girls were giggling as they approached us, and he commented that his wife must've found some good weed. Laura was not much of a smoker but I could tell she was feeling good. they asked if we wanted to have lunch, but Laura immediately begged off, saying she had given me up for the morning, but wanted time with me, but we did agree to meet them for dinner.

So we began walking back to our room, and I could tell Laura was feeling good, as she was snuggled in close to me, her sun warmed skin pressed hard up against me. I told her I needed to wash the smell off of me. She kissed me hard and said that she would love to join me in the shower.

Her beautiful caramel skin was taking in the sun beautifully. And what made me as hard as I have ever been was the tan lines on her perfect little ass. We kissed hard and washed each other until she finally said come on let's take this to the bed.

On the way, never giving up hope and staring at her painfully beautiful ass, I grabbed a small bottle of lube out of my shaving kit. I tossed it on the bed beside of us as we started making out and explore each other's bodies. For probably 45 minutes, he just kissed each other all over. Me llicking her from her armpits down to her toes and her, rubbing my abdominal muscles, and taking my cock deep into her throat.

After about all we could take I laid her on her side, pushed one leg forward and straddled the bottom one while rubbing her ass. As I slid my intensely hard cock deep into her bald soaking wet pussy, we both moaned with pleasure. I fucked her deep and slow for some time, as she moaned and grabbed the sheets. It is almost impossible for me to describe how sexy she was lying underneath me, taking my dick with such pleasure.

I was trying to hold out but I could feel my balls tightening, and knew that I had a monster load that I needed to let go. But right about that time, I saw the familiar tell of her abdominal muscles start to quiver and her arms flex and i knew she was close as well.

I could feel the desire deep inside of me, and I pulled my cock out of her as she whimpered in protest. I sat for a second, and then rubbed the head of my cock over her little asshole. her hips squirmed as she tried to find my cock with her pussy. She finally said, "Please Papi, back in me".

I rubbed her tiny hole with my cock and replied "Can we try it, my sweetness?". She just moaned for several seconds, her hungry hips still squirming. Finally she looked back at me and asked "Will it hurt?". I told her if it did, we would stop. it seemed surreal that the conversation had even gotten that far, but to my utter delight, she said "Ok, let's try."

I immediately dropped down and began licking her pussy, keeping her in the same position, running my tongue deep inside of her and over her little asshole, and she reached between her legs and rubbed my head. I searched with my hand and found the bottle of lube, flipped the lid, open with my thumb, and squirted some on my fingers.

While sucking on her clit I slid a finger into her incredibly tight little asshole. She whimpered a little bit, moaned and pushed my head harder into her. I'll begin working my finger in and out and sucking on her. Pretty quickly I felt her starting to breathe heavily and I knew she was very close so I sat back up.

I straddled her leg again and pushed her top hip forward, exposing her asshole and pussy too me in total. I took the bottle of lube and squirted some out on my cock. I was immensely hard and big and honestly didn't believe I would be able to get it inside of her. I lubed myself liberally and rubbed some onto and in her hole.

She was just so turned on that she kept squirming in the morning, needing the orgasm that I had stopped her short of twice. I placed the head of my cock on her hole and started to push. She was so tight that the tip wasn't even getting in. I heard her catch her breath and saw her grip the sheets tightly.

I realized that the pressure wasn't working, so I started to just rotate my hips slowly moving the very tip of my cock on and off for a little asshole. After several moments, I could tell she was starting to open up because a little more each time was spreading her hole.

When I realize that I grabbed my cock, putting my thumb right on the head and began pushing with consistent pressure into her. I was watching her to make sure she wasn't in too much pain. She had her head down and was gripping the sheets tightly but not protesting at all.

Then, she must have realized it before me, because her eyes went wide, and her mouth opened just as wide. I felt her rectum give, and my cock head and about an inch and a half of my hard dick broke through and slid inside of her. She grunted and said loudly "Oh God baby, oh, oh".

I let my cock sit in her for a couple of seconds for her to adjust. I looked down at it, and the thick bulging vein that ran through. The top was pulsating as I sat in her ass after a couple of seconds, and a little more lube squirted on it, I pushed deeper inside of her.

When the whole length of my cock finally entered her and my balls were resting against her ass cheek I heard her give an almost animalistic little sigh of complete submission. I remember thanking I have done it. I am in this beautiful ass that no one is ever been able to get into. My animal instinct took over too, and I begin to move my cock in and out of her ass.

Sitting here now, it is almost indescribable, the pure sexuality of watching my cock move in and out of her little tan lined perfect ass. she was grunting and holding on for dear life, and I realize that I had gotten caught up in my own thoughts. I reached up and grabbed her hand and guided down to her pussy.

She began to rub her clit and after just a couple seconds, she started to move her hips in sequence with my strokes. her grunts started to become moans of pleasure as I picked up the pace, and was really fucking her ass.

I was lost in ecstasy when I saw her abdominal muscles start to tremble again. I couldn't believe the moment I was in and said to her "God baby, are you going to cum with my big cock in your ass?".

I guess my words put her over the top, because she grabbed her pussy tightly with one hand, and her breast with the other, and begin to scream "Papi, Papi, oh, oh, I'm going to.....Oh God! Aaahhhhhh". her body literally seized with orgasm.

It was too much for me to take as my balls quickly seized, and without even hardly any forewarning my cock just exploded inside of her. I must have emptied my seed in her for a full 30 seconds as I was screaming at the top of my lungs as well.

Finally we were both spent, and I let my cock ease out of her slowly. When it fully slipped out of her ass, she moaned loudly as I watched as a river of my sperm flowed out of her. I laid down beside of her and hold her in my arms, as we were both heaving to catch our breath.

After several minutes of our heaving sweaty bodies intertwined, she said that she needed to go to the restroom. I kissed her and she got up and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

She was in there for several minutes and I called out and asked if she was OK and she said yes just give her a little bit. I began to think about what we have just done and how I had finally got what I so coveted.

I absentmindedly started rubbing my cock thinking about her beautiful ass and the sound of her orgasm. My dick was still lubed up and it got hard quickly. I started stroking it, and just the thought of my cum streaming out of her beautiful tiny little asshole got me over the top, and I shot come all over my stomach.

Several minutes later, she cracked the door of the bathroom and asked me to shower with her. I did, and we stood in the shower kissing and washing each other. Afterwards we lay back in the bed and we're kissing and I was asking how she felt. She said it was incredibly sexy but it was already kind of sore. She also set up and said "You know, this is worse than getting me pregnant because you have to marry me now. I can't imagine being with another man after that." She kind of chuckled like she was laughing, but I looked at her and she had a look in her eye that I could tell needed, addressing.

I said " Sweetheart, it has always been my plan to marry you. This just is the icing on the cake.". she dug her face into my chest and hugged me tightly.

Later, when we were at dinner with the other couple, she was sitting across from me. It was a wonderful fun time with them, but every time she adjusted her sitting position, she looked at me and smiled.