Finally, Step Bro Ch. 02

Story Info
The brothers reunite for NYE and round two?
8.7k words
4.87
14.8k
47

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuing story from my dirty mind. After grown up step brothers have sex on Christmas eve they reunite a few days later at the gay brother's apartment. Growing closer the brothers move to the public hot tub where during their second round of hot sex, they find they have an audience. A dirty what if... let me know what you think...

This story is complete fiction, it never happened except in my mind, and soon to be yours. All characters in this story are over 18 years old. This story contains consensual sex between step-brothers in multiple settings, so you may want to pace yourself and save your load until the end. Enjoy and let me know what you think of "Finally Step Bro!, 2"

—-----------------------

Where we left off...

"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life! Fuck, I got to see a live porno and a guy nut in you!" The kid says as he just watches us head to the door.

"Not just any guy, kid. He is my hot, straight brother!"

Mikey slaps my ass as we make it back to our cars. "I am going to see you next week, right?" I say to him as he walks up to his Jeep. "Yeah, in fact, I only have to work for three days this week, I could come up early and stay a few nights. That work?"

"That would be perfect. Hey Mikey?"

"Yeah, bro?"

"I love you. Thank you for all of this. I know it must be weird, so if it weirds you out, then just text me if you want to cancel your trip up or cool it on the gay shit."

Mikey stops getting into his jeep, and walks over to me to hug me, and then kisses me on the cheek. "Logan, I love you too and this was fucking hot. I don't give a shit about labels or nothing. Hot is hot. Your ass... Your mouth... are hot. Weird that you have a dick, but even that is kinda hot. Your dick at least. Maybe it's just because you are my brother or maybe just because you are you. But I fucking love what we did, and I want more of it. Now drive safe! Text me when you get home or call me. I am at my mom's tonight but then back to my place tomorrow we can talk more freely then. Love you, big bro!"

—-----------------------

I finally pull into the drive of my apartment complex and swing by the clubhouse to pick up my mail since I didn't do that before I left for moms. My mailbox is inside and right beside it is the glass door leading to the hot tub, spa, and gym.

Looking into the hot tub I see there is a couple in there, being respectable. Damn, maybe I can bring Mikey up here to the hot tub when he gets here. Things get less "respectable" after 9pm when the unwritten rule of the complex is - anything goes! I have caught more than a few couples and more having sex in there. Crazy thing, there are benches off to the side that you can wait on to watch, if that's what you're into. I guess that is what is bound to happen when you put a bunch of professional 20 somethings together in a complex ... we rarely need excuses to get off and this hot tub has seen more action than I can even imagine. And we don't discriminate! I have seen gay couples, straight couples, threesomes hell I even watched as this cougar seduced two straight guys to fool around with her and each other! I was politely waiting my turn that night.

Hopping back into my car I swing around and pull into my garage. Making my way up the two flights of steps to my apartment I walk in and toss things down, and I see that I have a text.

Mikey: Made it to my moms, fuck I am so horny again, see

Mikey:

Me: Damn, I think I have created a monster

Mikey:Is that what you are calling him, Monster? I like it!

Me:I can't believe we did all those things

Me:I can't believe I have your load in my ass, you shot a lot

Mikey:Perhaps it's a good thing you live 2 hours away, i'd be back for more tonight

Me:So no regrets?

Mikey:Fuck no, I need to get my nut somehow... your hole is available so im taking it

Me:Now im hard again

Mikey:Fuck. Im going to have to remain seated cause I am boned again

We continue like that, and I keep him embarrassed, can only imagine what his mom and others are thinking with him glowing red and remaining seated for fear of showing everyone he is boned.

I had to bust a load, of course, I sent him a photo of my load covering that I shot all over my shirt. I don't know if he is into that, but I bet he gets off on knowing that he gets me so aroused just chatting with him that I have to bust a load. I take a quick, hot shower and get cleaned up, and dressed, and I am back out the door.

Tom, one of my best friends, decided to have a "friends' dinner" to help us all relax after dealing with our families, so I was excited to get there. I rang his doorbell and was greeted with a hug and kiss on the cheek, and then he looked right at me.

"What? You have news! You are sooo going to tell me what is going on! You are grinning like you just got s.... Holy shit you got laid!" He says, clearly seeing right through me. Damn, I never had a poker face! "Joey, Mark! Logan got laid!" He takes my coat and the two bottles of wine I grabbed on the way out the door at my house. Rude to show up empty-handed, now I fear that the gossip of my incestuous weekend will be served as our appetizer.

This group of guys and I have been friends for years, and there is little we held back from each other, and so clearly I was going to tell them all about it, but first. Wine. I needed a glass, or six of wine! Mark, always the concerned one joins the scrum with a glass of white for me. "Oh my savior!" I say to him with a hug and a kiss.

"Yes, you bitches I got laid, but I am going to need a few drinks before I am ready to dish fully, and I am warning you now - there will be NO JUDGEMENT from any of you!" I hear a cackle from Joey who then, dripping with delight says, "oh this is going to be GOOD!"

We settle in and get chatting. Tom almost has dinner ready. Who am I kidding, he ordered it and has successfully warmed it up for us, and is plating it as we gather around a cute little island in his kitchen. I say kitchen, but it is just a corner of his large loft warehouse apartment. He loves living downtown, and it is a nice place but street parking, loud street noise 24/7... just not for me!

Small talk ensues, and we get to chatting about what each of us has done over the past few days, how our families were, and such. We had all met each other's families in good times and in bad throughout the years, but each of us lived with this "don't ask don't tell" mentality with our families so we couldn't really express our true selves with them at those events. These get-togethers were meant to decompress. Even when dating someone, it was only us 4. Call it the gay male Sex in the City, as if Sex in the City wasn't gay enough!

So, I should explain, Tom and I were very close friends and had always been besties. Mark and I had fucked... fucked a lot. We always remained friends, but we tended to gravitate together when we were single and in need of some hot sex. Mark was also the quieter and more reserved of the group. Joey, well, Joey was the Jack McFarlan of our group. Loud, boisterous, always quick with a one-liner that would get everyone laughing. Tom and Joey were both in the arts being musicians in their own right and Mark and I were both career professionals climbing our way up our own corporate ladders.

You won't be surprised to learn that it was Joey who jumped right back into prying. "Sing out Louise! You have a freshly fucked glow on you, and we want to know all the details." I look over at Tom giving him a stern look, and he just mouths "I'm sorry" to me knowing FULL WELL that this was not how I wanted to spend the night. But here we are, and we know they won't let it go.

"So you all know I went home to see family for this holiday, back to my old high school stomping grounds..." I start off by saying to which Joey jumps right back in...

"Holy shit you met back up with the pole vaulter didn't you!" He said this clearly as a statement and not really a question, always wanting to be the one who guessed first, but seldom being right.

"No it wasn't the pole vaulter, though damn that would have been hot. I wonder how he is doing? You know..." I get interrupted this time by Tom.

"OH no, you are not getting out of this, continue!" He says with a smile on his face. Out of everyone here he knows I really do want to tell them, but I also know how they will react.

"Well, I didn't have to go out for this dick, it was already there." I say to them.

"NO FUCKING WAY! You hooked up with your stepdad?" Joey says, again with the crazy from him.

"What! No! He would never!" Quiet Mark chimes in, to which I look at him, sitting beside me and I thank him and squeeze his knee.

"Your Brother?" Tom says trepidatiously and then corrects himself with "Oh No, Hot Ginger Step Brother! It was him!"

Well, I blush my face off at that, it didn't take much work at all to get that out of me. Everyone starts in with their questions and such, and finally I just decide to tell them what happened applying a bit of modesty to it all.

"You all know that I have always had the hots for him, hell so have each of you!" I say looking directly at Joey. "We ended up having to share my grandmother's apartment, well, since you have been there she switched out her king-sized bed for a queen and well, we slept in there."

I tell them the entire story, perhaps not all the details but the entire "Big Red" falling out of my suitcase and the lot. I tell them about the first round and how amazing it was, I even shared with them about going bareback with him.

"I can't believe you did that, you have to be safer! You don't know what that straight boy could give you, Logan!" Tom says in his perfect mother hen style. That is why I loved him so much he cared so much.

"I know, but literally he has never had bareback sex before even with his former wife," I said.

"And it's Christmas," Joey interjected "someone had to cum down his Chimney!"

Everyone busted up laughing at this.

"Wait, he got to breed you?" Mark says clearly jealous as I had never let him do that to me as I knew how many people he had been with and that as a top, he thinks he doesn't have to be as careful.

"Yes, three times," I quip, and that gets them all going again.

"You fucked three times?!" Joey questions and if I am not mistaken, I see some respect coming from him.

"Yah, the second time was in the middle of the night, he just stayed inside me and started up again." Then I go on to tell them about the text message as we pulled out of the driveway and hit the road.

"No way, you fucked in a public restroom, Oh Logan!" Tom says. I continue knowing that he is going to be very upset with me when I tell him we got caught and watched. He was not happy with me, but I could tell he was also slightly jealous.

"So guys he is planning on coming up to spend a few nights this next week for New Years, so you have to be nice and don't be weird. Don't scare the boy! Look, clearly we are not getting married or anything, but while we are both single and having a good time I don't want any shit about it."

"Hell, I won't give you shit, I just wanna know if you will share him!" Joey says. Not really a question but a statement again from him.

The evening continued and I stopped drinking, so I would be OK to drive home and about 11pm Mark and I both decided it was time to head out. Joey was staying overnight with Tom, so we headed to our cars together.

"You know, I'm glad you finally got to answer the question of 'what if' with Mikey!" Mark says to me in a really sweet way as he leans in and gives me a really strong hug. "I hope that even though he is coming up, our plans for New Year's Eve are still on track, I was looking forward to going out with you! Oh, I will get a date now, since clearly, you will have someone on your arm." He pulls me in for a kiss. This is more than a quick friend peck, but a real kiss.

"I am very much looking forward to New Year's Eve with you and Mikey and even if you can't find a date, we will make sure it isn't weird!"

We hop in our respective cars and head out.

The week goes by rather slowly. I am off this week on vacation, so getting to sleep in a bit and hang out with Tom was the only thing on the agenda for the next few days. We went shopping, taking advantage of the post-Christmas sales and we talked a lot, but I kept checking my phone for messages from Mikey, I can't lie.

Mikey:So I plan to head up there tomorrow right after work, if that is ok?

Me:Yeah, that sounds great! I really can't wait!

Mikey:Me too, I have been saving up my loads for you

Mikey:I hope your ass is ready!

It was so hot having him talk to me like that. I mean he was still a straight guy so there wasn't much lovey-dovey back and forth, it was more transactional; about getting off. I was good with that, frankly, I didn't want to contend with anything more. I mean there is no way we could even have a relationship, right? My Step Brother? Never gonna happen. So, I walled off and made sure I kept this compartmentalized.

I kept encouraging it by texting him, and really I was counting the days. I spent time with Tom and we had fun. He was clearly worried about me, not about the sex more about me getting hurt. He was heading out of town to reconnect with an old flame for New Years, so I wished him well and turned the mothering back on him.

This is it, the day he was coming up. He was working all day and would hit the road to come up to my place around 7pm, meaning he wouldn't get to my place until after 9pm. I was so excited I could barely stand it. I had to pound one out around noon because I was scared if I held back, I would shoot too fast. I DID NOT use Big Red, I wanted to feel him, I wanted to be nice and tight. This was going to be fun.

He texted me and said he was running late. Work was rough and short-handed, so he wouldn't get here until about 10pm and he asked if I wanted him to wait and come up the next day.

Mikey:I can wait and come tomorrow if that is too late

Me:If you are safe to drive get up here

Me:It's never too late to fuck

Mikey:was hoping you would say that, be ready.

Mikey:my nuts are full

I went in and took a shower and got all squeaky clean for what I was sure was going to be a marathon of sex tonight. After I was done in the shower I went and got some lube and I pregamed by getting all slicked up back there as I didn't want to be fumbling for lube and such when he was ready to plunge into me.

Mikey texted me when he got off the interstate and was about a mile from my place. He had never been here before so I just called him to talk him through it. Soon he was pulling a bag out of his jeep and heading up the steps to my apartment taking two steps at a time. I was so excited, damn I needed this!

He made it into my apartment and I showed him around.

"Fuck bro, this place is NICE! You are living large!" he said to me looking around. Granite counters, all brand new everything. Hard wood floors, open floor plan. Once we got to the living room, I had the gas fireplace lit and roaring. He stops in front of me, smiles this wicked smile that I will never forget and pushes me down onto my knees. He pulls his jeans open and he is already hard in his trademark jockeys with a huge wet spot. He started to pull them down, but I stopped him.

"Wait, let me please?" and I ran my tongue up over his wet cockhead. Damn his pre-cum was so sweet and I missed it. I reached up and pulled back his Jockeys and saw his beautiful cock and immediately went down on him while my hands got to work and pulled down his jeans and all to the floor and took him out of them completely.

He then pulled me up and told me to strip, so I did and then he pushed me back onto the couch where he proceeded to get up and stand on the couch and fed me his cock. He went to town fucking my face, and I am not afraid to admit it, choking me more than a few times. I had tears in my eyes. The whole time he was saying things like "That's a good boy!" "Take that cock, bro!" "Show your little brother what a slut you are!" "Oh, yeah! Take this dick!"

It was so fucking hot that I could barely stand it. He then sat down beside me and grabbed my cock and gave it a few strokes which gave him a handful of pre-cum. He then did something that almost made me cum without even thinking about my dick. Mikey licked his fingers then went back down with his hand and got some more of my pre-cum and fed it to me.

"I see what you like about this!" He then takes his finger down to his own cock and grabs a big drop from his cock which just belched up a huge glob. He then tastes his own, and winks at me. "Damn, that is kinda hot, Logan."

"You gotta fuck me now!" I said to him as I quickly straddled his lap and then lined up his cock and carefully sat right down on him, slowly but solidly.

"Damn you feel good, Mikey! Give it a minute for me to get used to that tree stump inside me." I say to him as he tried to start rocking a bit too soon. He reaches around me and just hugs me tight to him my chest coming right into his face. He starts licking my chest, and zeroed into my right nipple and started to make out with my nipple and hell, I have never felt something like that before in my life. Frankly, my nipples are not that sensitive, but his cock is deep inside me and his hug and the attention he was giving me was magic and as I leaned back from him his stomach and his sexy as fuck happy trail was wet with my pre-cum.

"I'm ready, give it to me, stud!" I said to him.

"Yah! Ride that dick bro!" He said as he starts to fuck up into me. I was enjoying it so much I started bouncing up and down on him. "Ride that cock, damn that ass is hot!"

I leaned back a bit and braced myself with my arms on his knees and brought up my legs a bit, so I could really ride him, and I wasn't going to hold back. I was long dicking myself on his cock and he just leaned back and enjoyed himself too. He reached up and took hold of my cock that was bouncing right there in front of him and started stroking me.

"Wow! Hold on," I said as I came to rest with him bottomed out inside of me. "We have to hold on a sec, I almost blasted!" I said to him and he just smiled.

"Really? Just from fucking yourself on my dick like that you almost came?" he said, still not believing how much I enjoyed this. I just shook my head in the affirmative and held still and pushed his hand away from my cock. After taking a beat while rubbing my thighs, he looks at me deep in my eyes and said, "you good now?"

"Yes, I'm ready!"

"Good!" He takes hold of me and lifts me up and then proceeds to lay me back on the couch and never pulls out of me and in fact seems to go even deeper as he lifts my legs a bit as they come to rest over his legs and then just starts plowing me. Really intensely. This was about him getting off, this was about what he wanted. The pace, the depth, and the speed was all about him, I was just his hole and fuck if that wasn't so fucking hot.

"Fuck me, Mikey! Yes, don't be gentle! Use that hole!" And he started loudly grunting as he pumped into me and fucked me hard, raw and without a care in the world.

"I am getting close, bro! ... Gonna breed you, ...gonna give you a week's worth of my cum... You ready? You ready for your brother's load? YES! YES!" He is moaning and as soon as I feel his cock start pulsing deep inside me, I grab hold of his ass with my legs and keep him deep inside me.

There is a special feeling that bottoms know, well bottoms who have had guys with larger dicks who know how to fuck. It's the feeling when their man bottoms out in them and so they are as deep as possible. Some call this being in the second hole, well, it's true. But many of us bottoms can feel that, the deepness. And when your top is cumming with his dick that deep inside you, you feel the pulsing. That pressure being released inside of you and it is the most amazing feeling I have ever had. It is this sensation that triggered me to shoot a massive load between us. The head of his cock clearly throbbing as he fires his babys deep inside me. His cock is simply perfect for this stimulation and this position clearly gives us both otherworldly pleasure.