Finally, Step Bro Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn right," Mikey says looking at Rhonda, "My brother is a stud. Now it's my turn! Big bro, I am going to breed your ass for the second time today! You are going to get flooded stud!" In saying this he resumes the position from before. Arms behind me locked onto my shoulders as he pistons in and out of my ass pushing and pulling me down on his massive cock.

"Here I cum big bro! Tell me you want this! Tell me you want my load" Mikey growls this order out knowing full well I will happily comply."

"Cum inside me! Yes Baby Bro! Give me your load. I have wanted this for so long! My ass is yours stud!" Then his face scrunches up and a loud moan escapes him. "YES! I feel it! I feel you shooting! SHIT! SHIT!" I cry out feeling him flooding my ass for the second time in so many hours. Another huge load from this young pup and I can feel the head of his cock pulsating deep inside me. He holds me tight as the last of his orgasm becomes a permanent part of me. We have, at least with this fuck, become one. This was beyond orgasmic.

Coming down from the stars, Mikey and I regain ourselves and notice that Erik has mounted Rhonda and is fucking her like a jackrabbit. I realize how grateful I am now for Mikey and the fuck he just through into me.I squeeze Mikey's cock one last time with my hole and he looks me directly in my eyes and comes down and passionately kisses me and in doing so gets a mouth full of the load I shot seconds before. Knowing that he is tasting my load excites me to new levels and builds the bond between us even stronger. He continues to devour me with his mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck and take full advantage of this show of passion from him.

This will go down in the history books. When we remember the sex we had, this will be first in mind. This was epic.

Mikey begrudgingly pulls his cock from me as we hear a pop, I plunge down into the hot water allowing the overly chlorinated water to rinse off a bit and get my whits about me. I stand up and pull myself out of the tub while trying to navigate myself with post-coital jelly legs. Mikey notices my struggle and reaches for me to help me on the last step out. I steady myself against him and then reach for our robes.

The robes help dry us and feel good as I hug Mikey again. He just smiles and holds me in no rush to pull away. Wow this is nice.

We hear a yip and look over, and poor Rhonda is getting the full energizer bunny treatment from Erik. No skill, no finesse just this short dicking she is getting where he is only moving about 2" at a time in and out of her at a pace that looks exhausting. Rhonda locks eyes with me and we exchange a knowing smile, almost as if I was saying "I've been there, girl."

—-----------------------

I want to thank my friend and fellow Literotica Author Eraj for his encouragement and editing. And thanks to SlutMoral for his proof reading, friendship and cheerleading as this story started to take shape over the last week!.

Please drop me a rating below! 5 Stars if you are feeling generous! Also drop me a comment below too and let me know if you want to know what happens as Mikey's visit continues and what happens on NYE! Be sure to favorite this so you will be notified when Chapter 2 pops! Thanks all!