Finally, We Got Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to slowly work at her, tasting her as she grew wetter. His hands held her knees gently, allowing her to fully relax into him as he repaid her for her flirting.

Her head now slowly shook from side to side, moaning as he licked and sucked around her intimacy. Her hands wandered to her breasts, squeezing them as she did. Writhing in the pleasure of man for the first time in a long time.

She didn't have to wait much longer before she started to feel a warm feeling rise up through her body. She wanted him now, nothing but feeling his full length inside her would do at this point. "I want you inside me." she gasped at him, ready and now more than ever before, eager to feel her best friend's length inside her.

He kissed his way back up her body, using his beard to add a little more tease as he did. She reached down to his head, encouraging him to be quicker, pulling him up to her erect nipples once again. He hungrily sucked on them in turn, gently squeezing them as he moved in between her legs. His length now dripped with sticky clear precum, she felt some as it dripped into the folds of her labia, followed quickly by the sensation of his bulbous head as it landed at her doorway.

She took a quick but deep inhale of breath, in anticipation of him, he felt her soft, wet folds and pushed himself upwards a little so his large head was placed properly just ready to enter her. Holding himself for what seemed an eternity for them both, he felt her hips move, encouraging him that little bit more until he finally gave in and pushed himself into her.

Her wetness allowed him to enter her easier than anticipated and he slid his length all the way in. as he did, they both let out a grunt, a mix of relief and pleasure as they were now, finally doing what they had always wanted to do.

Feeling him inside her made her moan louder than she was expecting, her hands gripped the bed sheet under her as he started to slide himself out and then back into her. His slow but meaningful thrusts made her writhe with pleasure. It was everything they had imagined it would be. Her legs hooked around him as he slid in and out, making sure he knew how much she was enjoying him.

He leaned down as they continued and kissed her passionately on the lips, breaking only to once again whisper to her "I ...love...you...so...much..." between kisses.

She looked him straight in the eyes but before she could respond, he pulled himself out of her. She looked a little shocked at his sudden movement, but soon realised what he wanted as he grabbed her hips and rolled her onto all fours. She responded and wiggled her butt at him, making him laugh. He gave her a sharp slap of her right cheek, enough to tell her he was there and approved of his view.

"I know this is your favourite!" he said, lining himself up to her entrance once again, he felt her move back against him, his shaft slid down her slit and his cockhead rubbed against her clit. She gave a gasp and giggle as she moved her hips to tease him against her sensitive spot.

He slid up and down her for a few moments, them both enjoying the tease and sensation. She looked over her shoulder at him and gave a wide smile. "Are you gonna fuck me faster now?"

He grinned and nodded, sliding himself up and into her opening once again, he gripped her hips and slammed into her as deep as he could. She gave a loud yelp and giggled as she felt him start to thrust into her. His eagerness and speed was exactly what she was now craving. She knew that this would likely tip them both over the edge.

The noise of their bodies slapping together filled the bedroom, mixed with their moans and grunts as he thrust his length all the way in and almost pulled out of her completely before slamming back in.

As she felt the heat build up inside her, she knew she wanted them to orgasm together and whined back to him "oh yes, keep going, let's do it together!" she panted as he slapped himself into her again and again. Her small breasts bounced and her sensitive nipples grazed against the bed under her which only helped her body tremble in its build up.

He was nearing his orgasm too, hearing her moans was fuel to his fire. He wanted to hold out as long as possible, but knew he'd wanted to do this for so long that it was inevitable. He hissed down at her "I'm so close, I wanna cum!"

She gasped back at him "uh-huh, yeah, do it... fill me, please! I wanna feel it inside me and cum too!"

He pushed himself into her as deep as he could, she moaned loudly as he hit her back wall yelping as she did, collapsing under him as he pinned her to the bed. She twitched under him as that feeling of pain mixed with pleasure sent her tumbling over the edge into hot waves of orgasm. He then started unloading his hot load deep into her.

"Oooh!" was all she could whine as she felt him.

He gasped and moaned too as he pumped his seed into her, eventually calming and leaning in on top of her, kissing the back of her neck, breathless as they embraced, rolling onto their side, his length still big and pulsing inside her as they spooned.

After a few minutes of their embrace, She slid from him and sat up, leaning down to kiss him on the lips, this time, it felt different, everything had changed between them, yet nothing had. It was as if they both felt that this was the beginning of a new aspect of their relationship.

"I need to go clean up!" she said, rolling her eyes.

She stood up and walked quickly to the bathroom, whilst he waited, he laid back contemplating what they'd just done, a wide satisfied grin on his face. His length was semi hard still and soaked in their juices. Upon her return they moved the bed sheet out and both got in, under the blanket and embraced lovingly. As they spooned he kissed the back of her neck, smelling her hair and took in her beauty once again.

His still semi hard length nesting between her thighs as they got warm, he reached around her and cupped her pert b cup with his free hand, holding his other under the pillow for support. As she felt his length between her legs and against her slit again she gave a little wiggle of appreciation. The couple snuggled like that as they slowly sank into a lite sleep.

12