Finally Wrestling Erotically

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to stroke his cock while I felt him struggle beneath me, trying to kick out to no avail. His lips were now tightly pursed together to prevent me from realizing how much of an effect I was having on him, but I had done this enough times to know that it was working and if he wasn't able to break out of this (or I let him go) he was going to be in trouble soon. He opened his mouth and let a moan of pleasure escape, but quickly bit his lower lip to try to hide it.

"Ooo," I said playfully, "I think you're enjoying this, huh?" He shook his head defiantly and tried to break free again but couldn't. I felt his hands trying to slide up his body and between my legs and his torso but not enough for me to worry about him breaking free. I continued to stroke his cock, not focused on what his hands were doing unless they felt like they were going to be able to get out from underneath me – which was my fatal mistake.

Russ moved his right hand up until it was beneath my ass, seated on his belly, and before I realized what he was doing his big middle finger was sliding up between my cheeks and stabbed into my hole up to the first knuckle.

"What the fuck?!" I cried out, leaning up a little as I felt his finger invade me and released the hold I had on his cock. I lifted myself enough for Russ to free his left hand and bring up and around me and grab me at the waist, pulling me towards him until – and to my surprise – he opened his mouth and wrapped his lips around my cock and took it into his mouth.

"OH, FUCK!" I cried out, leaning forward so quickly that I had to throw my hands to the mattress to keep me from fall on top of Russ. I had never expected him to go this far and as a result, he had trapped me in a double-whammy. He slowly pressed his middle finger inside me – now almost to the second joint, while his mouth sucked on me. As he had no experience it was clumsy but it still felt good. I looked down in amazement as I watched Russ raise and lower his head to suck on my cock, his warm mouth felt so good around it and his finger was now almost entirely up inside me and moving around so I was sure to feel every electric vibration it was giving.

"Oh, Russ ... what ... what are you doing?" But Russ didn't answer. He continued to slide my cock in and out of his mouth. He pulled his finger from inside me and grabbed my other hip so that he could keep me steady but I knew I had to get out of this. I lifted myself back up into a seated position on his chest but he refused to release my rod and continued to bob his lips up and down it. I reached behind me and tried to reach for his cock and found it – yanking it and stretching it out much harder than I had done the first time.

That was enough for Russ to slide his mouth off my cock and begin to cry "Oh! Oh! Oh!" in rapid-fire. I stretched his hard cock and he closed his eyes and gasped quickly.

"Enough?" I growled at him. He merely shook his head "no." I yanked a little harder and he cried out. He looked up at me, pleading with his eyes for me to release the hold, but I wasn't about to let this sneaky bastard escape so quickly. With his cock firmly in my grip, I began to stroke it, adding a twist to it as I would glide my hand up and down. It was slow and steady – as much as the first time I had done this to him – and he was enjoying it as much as before. Only this time he wasn't going to just lie there and let me manhandle him – he reached up and began to do the same to my cock with his hand. Stroking and twisting slowly and steadily.

Both of us were moaning and groaning with intense pleasure. Normally, once I have been forced to orgasm, it takes me a long time to be ready for another loss. I'm not sure if it was the shock of having Russ doing all these things to me or if it was just because it had been a long time since I had been wrestling somebody so willing to try anything ... but he was working my cock towards another emission and I knew if I didn't do something I was going to lose the match.

We stayed in this position a few moments until I felt that Russ was distracted enough to make a move and leaped from him, lifting my right leg across his body so that I ended up kneeling on his right side. He tried to react but I moved in and tried something I had only tried on one other guy and hoped it would work as well on this opponent. I reached beneath his knees and lifted his legs until his knees were pressed up against his chest. I threw my left arm into the crook of his knees like a bolt and held him there as he pounded his hands into the mat.

"Unghh!" He cried out, gasping for breath. "I ... I can't take a ... a full breath!" I made eye contact with him and sneered. He looked back, his struggling subsided for a moment as he braced himself for what I was going to do next.

"So ... you like finger fucking an opponent, eh?" As I said that I moved my middle finger up to my mouth and sucked it, getting it nice and wet. Russ realized what I was about to do and he shook his head furiously, whimpering "no, no, no, no." I would have known – from all the times we had wrestled – if this were an act or if he were legitimately begging me not to do something. And since I could tell this was an "act" I made sure his legs were nice and secure, his ass helpless beneath me, as I slowly pressed my finger against his hole.

"Oh, please?!" he cried out. I saw his hands grip the sheets and realized he was bracing himself. I gave him a quick look of sincere concern and at that moment I am positive he winked at me and I knew the gloves were completely off for the rest of our battle and my finger worked itself inside his clenched hole.

The moment I pierced him his eyes squinted shut and he squeezed his mouth shut although it wasn't enough to suppress the scream that was raging from within his body. I slid my finger as far into the tight opening as I could and as I drew it out his mouth snapped open and a long, low groan escaped from his body. He parted his legs a bit so he could breathe a little easier but I still held them up folded into his chest as I slowly finger fucked him and he threw his hands up over his head, closed his eyes, and just let me do it.

Again, I have no idea how long this lasted but it seemed like a pretty long time before he finally whimpered "I give." I looked at him as he nodded his head and whimpered "I give up" again.

"Sorry, buddy," I said. "There are no time-outs in wrestling. The only way to win is for one of us to cum."

"I know" he sighed, finally opening his eyes to look at me "but I can't escape this ... I don't even think I want to. I don't know what else to do?" There was disappointment in his tone – only I didn't know what caused it. Angry for being "pleasured" so much that he had lost his will to fight? Angry that he had waited this long to try all this and was enjoying it so much? Angry at how easily I had controlled him with nothing more than my finger in his ass?

"Well ... I suppose I could be one of those heels from the classic days of wrestling and let you go because I'm bored with this hold?" And before he could answer I pulled my finger out and let his legs fall to one side. He rolled over, not moving for a moment, just lying on the bed breathing slowly.

I moved over to him with concern but as I did he rolled onto his back, raised his right leg, placed the bottom of his foot against the front of my face and "kicked" me onto my back. It was slow, practically choreographed, but it still caught me off guard and I landed on my back with my head by the headboard. The bastard was on his knees and over to me with the speed of a predator. He grabbed both my legs beneath the knees and lifted them up but instead of pushing them into my chest, he stretched them out to the sides, my groin and ass being spread open before him.

"You like leg holds, right?" He growled as he held me in this awkward position. I reached up and placed my hands against the headboard, trying to push myself down into him and hopefully regain some leverage but he had me secure and spread wide.

He knew how much leg spreads turned me on and the two of us were giving this hold all the drama we had. I would try to sit up and he would jerk his entire body, emphasizing that he had me under his control and I would throw myself back down, moaning and whimpering. I refused to close my eyes because I wanted to keep looking at my legs being held open and Russ glaring at me, kneeling between them, a look of hunger as he stared at my exposed cock and balls. But for now, he was focused on the leg spread and I suffered for him beautifully, hitting my hands into the headboard, begging him to let me go and crying out at how much pain I was in.

I called upon every classic wrestling video I had ever watched for the look on my face – a contorted mask of anguish and anger. I called him a "bastard" and a "coward" and a "beast" as I would writhe in agony but he continued to hold my legs apart, sometimes adjusting himself so that he could move in a bit closer and get my legs apart just a little bit more. At one point I even cried out "REF?! PLEASE?!" and I saw Russ close his eyes and sigh with pleasure at that.

And at that moment I believe both of our cocks got a little harder than they had been.

I continued to whimper and squirm until he finally grew bored

and released me, quickly moving onto me and wrapping his hands around the back of my neck. He pulled me forward, towards the other end of the bed, until I was sitting upright and my feet now hung off the opposite end from the headboard. He got to his feet pushed against my back, sitting me up and pushing my upper body down towards my feet. I'm not exactly "lithe" but I was impressed and how far I was able to bend. I suppose all those stretching exercises at the gym were paying off?

I felt him straddle my back and drape his legs on either side of my neck so that his feet were now in between my legs and my head was secured inside his groin. I instantly knew what he was setting me up for – momentarily blank because it was Russ who was setting me up for this and how adept he seemed to be at it – and before I could counter he cheered "here we go" and fell backward, holding me and pulling me back with him. His feet hooked my legs under the knees and in a moment he was on his back, my neck cranked forward by his naked groin and my legs lifted in the air and spread wide apart once again.

I didn't know where to look or what to do and it was after a few moments that I finally looked straight ahead, between my legs, and realized why I think Russ had set me up for this hold. At the end of the bed, hung on the wall, was a large mirror and I could see the beautiful submission hold he now had me in. I had seen this hold plenty of times on-line and Russ and I had talked about it being one of those holds I would love for somebody to try to put me in. Well ... now I was being held in it and Russ had made it so that I could see my fully exposed ass and crotch and my legs held wide open by his feet – my chin forced down into my chest – and my stomach heaving at the excitement and discomfort I was in.

He moved his legs to bounce me up and down off the bed slightly and I suddenly realized that this alone might be enough to make me shoot my load. I closed my eyes and tried to clear my head but my libido demanded that I open my eyes to watch me in the mirror "suffering" in this beautiful hold. I obeyed and suddenly looked at my face and could see my eyebrows raised in desperation, my eyes squinted in agony, my hard cock pulsing with my heartbeat and my asshole stretched and on display. I didn't know what else to do so I screamed "REF?!" and felt Russ tremble slightly ... enjoying the idea of me trying to escape by calling the "ref" who wasn't going to help me.

"Legal hold, ref! Ask him if he's had enough?!" I heard him growl from behind me. I shook my head as much as I could and then watched myself in the mirror – suffering and squirming and looking desperate every time Russ would "bounce" me on the mattress. Finally, he decided he was "bored" with this hold and allowed my legs to fall to the mat as he rolled to one side.

I stretched myself out and took in as many deep breaths as I could before Russ crawled over to me. He crawled on top of me and we started to wrestle "properly" - both of us rolling across the mat back and forth, locked in each other's arms, waiting for an opening so we could attack our worthy foe.

I made the first strike, freeing my hands and bringing them up so my fingers could clamp onto his nipples as if I were trying to charge a battery. He threw his head back, his teeth clenched, and tried to keep his screams from escaping. "Not again!" He finally gasped. "Not fucking again!" He shook his head as I opened my legs and allowed him to nestle into my waiting trap, feeling his cock press against my ass as his belly pressed down onto my cock and balls and I tethered him close to me with my fingers clamped on his nipples. He was moaning and breathing heavy and after a few moments of watching him suffer, I stretched my legs up on either side of him and encircled them around his waist and locked my ankles together.

And there he was, squirming in between my legs while I stretched and twisted his nipples and squeezed him in my body-scissors. It was a wonderful view – he held onto my thighs but didn't do much of anything other than biting his lower lip and gasping for breath and looking helplessly at me as he tried to figure out what he might be able to do to escape.

Unfortunately, his stomach was rubbing against my cock as he struggled to escape and – looking up at him on the verge of crying from the double jeopardy he was in already had my cock begging for me to stroke it to orgasm so his sweaty, warm skin rubbing against it was the last thing I needed. I realized I couldn't keep him in this hold without bringing myself closer to a second loss so I opened the scissors and yanked my hands off his tits with a sudden jerk.

Russ grabbed his pecs and rolled away from me but I went right after him. As he rolled onto his back I knelt alongside his hips and slapped the palms of both of my hands on either side of his cock. The first thing I did was rub my hands in opposite directions – an "Indian rub" on his already swollen and hot member. He pounded his fists into the mattress and looked down at me as I did it ... and kept doing it. I would rub his cock until it was good and hot and then let it cool down a few moments before trying to start the "fire" again.

"Tell you what," I said as I glared into his face. "If you want to quit I'll let you use a submission this one time!" Russ shook his head and tried to sound gallant as he spat back "you'll need to do better than this if you want to hear me submit!"

"Okay," I thought ... I had plenty of other tricks in my arsenal. I took his cock in one hand and slowly bent it until it was pointing towards his toes. This time he slapped his hand into the bed and held his other hand over his eyes. This was the one thing I loved about wrestling him. We didn't try to escape a "hold" the moment I put him in it. We both enjoyed the "vintage" wrestling matches where a hold was put on an opponent to show both the prowess of the "heel" and the agony he was causing his "jobber." And at the moment Russ was doing a beautiful job of "suffering" as I stretched his cock so that the head was pointing towards his toes and I was watching his performance and wishing I could just grab my cock and stroke myself off.

He still refused to submit so let his cock snap back to the correct position and crawled on top of him. I wasn't ready to go for the kill but I wanted to try something I had seen in a video and was curious if we could do it. I pressed myself down on top of him and his hands went around me to try to fight but before we could begin to wrestle I squeezed my thighs together and trapped his hard cock between them.

"OH!" He shrieked and turned his head to one side, his eyes clenched shut and he let out the longest moan. I squeezed my legs together around his cock and as I did I noticed that he was nodding his head slightly. I realized I might be able to get him to cum from doing this – I don't know why I hadn't realized that but now, as I was doing it, I realized I had my man trapped and had the chance to win. His mouth fell open and the cries that he allowed to escape were full of pleasure – he was enjoying being trapped in this hold as much as I was enjoying inflicting it on him.

Then it got quiet. So quiet you could hear the trucks rattling down the highway outside and the faint murmur of the television in the room next door. We stayed in that position in the middle of the bed, me on top of him with my thighs squeezing and gradually stroking his cock and Russ beneath me, not wanting to look at me and trying to think of a way out of this. Every few moments one of us would gasp loudly but other than that it was quiet and I could feel his heart pounding in his chest. Other than my thighs clenching and slowly grinding up and down there was no movement between us.

We stayed like this a while. Again, it could have only been a few moments but it felt longer. Suddenly I felt Russ begin to tremble and shudder and I thought I had him and the match was mine – but he growled, tightened his hands around me and with a burst of strength he rolled us over until I was now on my back. He pulled his cock out from between my legs and turned himself ninety-degrees to me and stretched his body across my stomach, facing my feet and pinning me down so that I could only see his back and not what he was doing.

I put my hands against his shoulders but couldn't move him off me. I felt the fingers of his right hand find my balls and begin to roll and play with them as if they were marbles. He would take my right one and pull on it, then squeeze it, and then press his fingers around the base of it and hold it in a "choke" for a few moments before giving the same attention to my left one. I dragged my fingers along his back but he wasn't moving and I could almost see the grin on his face as I howled and beg him to "oh, my balls! Please stop hurting my poor balls?!" He refused but after a few more moments of this, he finally switched to stroking my cock.

I knew I was in big trouble. I started to gasp and we both realized that he had me and he wasn't going to let me go unless he could finish me off.

"Do it." I heard him growl. I whimpered "no ... not yet!"

"Do it for me, bud!" he ordered as he pumped my cock harder and faster.

"No! NO!" I begged him not to make me do it but he wasn't listening as he stroked me harder and faster.

"Oh, yeah" he growled. "You're going to do it! You can't hold it much longer!"

He was right. My balls were already churning and I could feel the swelling sensations building up. And that's when he went for the "coup de grace" ... he knew exactly how to push me over the edge as he mimicked an announcer for a 1950's wrestling match.

"He has the champ on his back! The champ has no way of escaping and the ref is signaling that it's almost over! Yes! Yes, I believe the challenger is about to defeat him! The

champ's cock is hurting now! You can see it on the champ's face! He can't hold it in much longer!"

I growled in defeat – the image suddenly going through my head of a cheering crowd watching me through the ropes, flashbulbs popping as Russ worked me over with me helpless and flat on my back. I heard Russ grunting "I'm going to win" to himself, almost in disbelief, and that – more than anything he could have said – cranked my excitement up to eleven and I knew it was over.

"Russ?" I gasped, hoping I could appeal to his sense of competition in those last few moments before it was too late. "One break?! Give me ... one escape? One more chance? Please?" I saw him shake his head "no" and focused all of his energy on holding me down and stroking my cock as he cheerfully reminded me "no time-outs in wrestling!" I knew I only had moments before I reached the "point of no return" and he would win. I don't know why I picked that moment to think it but I wondered – if I lost – would he give me a little while to recharge and we could wrestle one more time today?