Finally Wrestling Erotically

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russ wasn't thinking of anything except defeating me and he was close to succeeding. I tried to kick my legs out but they were too weak and I couldn't move him from atop me. I closed my eyes and began to gasp and he could sense the end was near so he stroked my cock faster. I cried out and clenched my eyes shut, my fingers squeezing the muscles of his back ... it was going to happen.

"Yes! Yes, do it!" I heard him command me hoarsely. My cock was obeying him now as a few moments later I howled as my cock began to shoot. It wasn't as impressive as earlier that day but it was enough for Russ to sigh with contentment as he squeezed the last few drops from me before he rolled over to face me.

"You lose," he said – the faintest of smiles on his lips as he pressed his body down on top of mine. Our lips so close I could feel his breath and for a moment I wondered if he was going to kiss me ... but instead, he pushed himself up so that he was straddling my chest. He reached down and took both my hands and placed them around his rock hard cock and without having to instruct me I started to stroke it – servicing the victor as I looked up at him looming over me.

He closed his eyes and his hips began to thrust into my hands. I pumped his cock and his breathing was getting faster and faster. I finally said "are you trying to fight it?" and he nodded ... which made me smile. I worked his cock and even though he was trying to hold it in as long as he could it only took me a few moments before he leaned his head backward and his entire body shook as he began to shoot onto my chest, shuddering and moaning. When he finished he slid his hips down and pressed his body down on top of me again. He reached his right hand out to the side and slapped his palm into the bed once ... twice ... three times. I smirked at him and said, "pretty cocky for somebody who only won our first erotic match?" He asked, "how many matches do I need to win to be considered the champion?"

I had no idea what the answer was ... but I hoped this was the beginning of one hell of a tournament between us because I was ready to give this "champ" as many chances to defend his belt as he wanted.