Finance Director in Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omental
Omental
35 Followers

"You are one dumb, ginger slut..."

Brett roughly grabbed a handful of Jayne's glossy, red hair with his free hand to emphasize his threat, eliciting a sound somewhere between a sob and a cry of pain, from attractive executive.

"Just give me one more excuse to hurt you and I'll make sure we mess you up so badly that you won't recognise yourself in the mirror! Is ... that ...Clear!"

Each of the last words was emphasised with a painful tightening of his grip in both hands. She fought to squeeze a reply past the choking fingers.

"Yes!... Please...!"

Jayne's hands clawed, ineffectually, at the powerful grip, as she gargled her terrified response. She felt any sense resistance or fight that she may have harboured, collapse completely at the vehemence behind the threat. The shock of the attack, the aggressive, manhandling and the dire threats, had utterly destroyed the cool poise and authority, Jayne normally exhibited. She felt ashamed and humiliated vy her own weakness, but she had absolutely no control over this terrifying situation and her fear left her totally at the mercy of these criminals. What Jayne wanted now, at all costs, was to appease these angry, mad men and avoid any violence.

"Yes ...yes, I .. I am clear... I will do whatever you want... Anything! Just ... please don't hurt me..."

Brett maintained his painful grip just a little longer, revelling at the pleading voice.

"Don't hurt me ... please ...!"

The silence was broken by a soft, nervous giggle from John, who momentarily, thought is friend might have lost it altogether. Brett was angry and still burning for revenge, but he wasn't really a violent man, humiliation was his goal.

"You're such a stuck-up, arrogant bitch, but you're going to learn some real humility before you leave this room lady!"

He released her throat and watched her gasp for breath, but there was no screaming or struggling this time, just an air of silent resignation.

Placing his hands on Jayne's knees Brett felt the frightened woman flinch and tense. She froze at the touch, as she felt the hands sliding slowly under her skirt.

"Open your legs!" Brett snapped.

Cringing inside, Jayne did her best to comply, shuffling on the chair in her tight skirt.

"I said open your legs slut!"

The harsh, barked voice was impatient. Terrified, Jayne wriggled frantically to allow Brett the access he wanted, to her most intimate place. He reached past the wide band of her stocking tops, over the warm, smooth flesh above and made contact with the surprisingly damp strip of silk and lace encasing her pussy.

"Ohhhh... No!" Jayne whimpered. She gave a shuddering gasp at the intimate touch and instinctively tried to close her legs on the intrusive hand. John who remained behind Jayne, in the chair, and had been reluctant to divert his attention from the mature woman's breasts, quickly crooked his right arm around her neck, squeezing just enough to remind Jayne of who was in charge. When he was satisfied that she had become quiescent and still, John began the, much anticipated, task of quickly unbuttoning the unfortunate older woman's jacket and blouse from above. Meanwhile, Brett's fingers had easily pushed passed the strip of flimsy silk and lace and were now exploring Jaynes most intimate areas.

"Fuck me...! She's shaved!" Exclaimed the genuinely, surprised younger man. Jayne squeezed her large, blue eyes tightly shut, in mortified embarrassment, behind her designer spectacles, her cheeks flamed crimson. Her mischievous, spur of the moment decision had backfired badly, making her, in her own opinion, look like some sort of tart, in the eyes of strangers. John whooped with mocking glee. He had now undone most of Jayne's pearly, blouse buttons as well, fingers rifling gleefully between layers of expensive, satin and lace.

"You horny, old bitch... Walking around in your designer clothes, with your posh accent and underneath it all you've got whore's underwear and a shaved cunt!..." John, who had imagined Jayne's body hundreds of times, whilst masturbating, was gleeful.

"You've been fucking asking for it... you snooty, tight-arsed, slut!"

Without any preparation, Brett shoved two fingers into Jayne's vagina.

"Ooohhhh... Stop... please!" cried the distressed middle aged woman. Totally ignoring the Jayne's pleading, with one more hard push, Brett's fingers were buried to the hilt, in his boss's hot and surprisingly moist cunt.

"Aaah...! Please..!" the attractive finance director whimpered, " Don't ... I said I won't fight... please don't hurt me!"

However, to her confusion, it hadn't hurt at all, in fact the invading fingers squelched freely in and out and her newly shaved pussy gripped them, almost greedily.

John's hands were now plundering Jayne's soft, vulnerable breasts, scooping both of them, unceremoniously, out over the top of her bra and slip, where they bulged out invitingly, large, pink nipples protruding. The formerly reserved and aloof Finance Director squirming, found herself obscenely displayed. However, she knew she had to try to accommodate the demands of her tormentors. Humiliatingly, slumped and splayed unceremoniously, in the chair. Hands intimately groping her partially dressed body, seemingly from all directions. Please someone come... Help me Jayne screamed silently.

"Oh yeah, I knew it... Fucking beautiful tits."

John roughly grabbed the milky white breasts, squeezing, kneading and then pinching Jayne's hardening nipples between his fingers and thumbs.

Grinning, Brett withdrew his own fingers from her wet vagina and held them in front of her mortified face.

"Can you smell what this is, Mrs Prim-and-fuckin'-Proper?"

Grinning nastily, Brett slowly turned the slimy, secretion covered fingers in front of Jayne's face.

"This is the scent of wet slut."

Jayne tried to turn her head away, but she understood the humiliating implication.

" Please... What do you want from me...?"

"Open your mouth" said Brett tersely.

"Wha... please ... don't..."

Jayne was mortified.

"Open your slut mouth and suck these fingers... like you are sucking the Chief Executive's cock!"

A bolt of horror shuddered through Jayne. She would never do that sort of thing... even for David! How could these two thugs know anything about David And her? Who were they, what was this? Jayne's eyes widened as she tried to peer through the gloom at her tormentor. Although her sight had adjusted to the lack of light, she could only make out that they were wearing some form of mask with eyes cut out. The second thug behind her gripped her hair and twisted again.

"Do as you're fucking told slut, If you don't want to get hurt!"

"Aghhh, yes, yes... OK ... I...I will..."

Her sentence tailed off into a defeated murmur.

"There's a good girl"

Number one thug spoke condescendingly. Then speaking to the other, he quickly said, "Get your phone out, I want this on film".

Jayne felt her hair released and after a few seconds she was bathed in a pale blinding light. Her eyes blinking and blurred, she could now see nothing beyond the light, just the two obscene fingers, like the parody of a child pretending to hold a gun to her face.

"Now start behaving like the cock sucking whore we both know you are and suck your cunt juice off my fingers." Again her young tormentor revelled in subjecting the posh, older woman to the degrading obscenities.

Jayne licked her lips, her mouth was dry. She eyed the fingers with revulsion as they moved slowly up and touched her full lips.

"Suck bitch, let's see how you suck the CEO's hard prick".

It suddenly became clear to her, the note... it wasn't David's... they must have left the note, it had been a trap ... Oh god she had been so stupid!

Jayne now knew no one else was aware that she was here. In fact she had gone to gteat pains to make sure that no had seen her slip into the storeroom. Help was not coming. Feeling that she had no alternative, the haughty finance director reluctantly allowed her lips to part as Brett pushed the juice smeared fingers into her mouth and just held them there. The taste was not unpleasant, but the thought of what she was being forced to do, repulsed her. Jayne also became aware of a dirty, perverse, fleeting thrill from having no choice, but to obey. She tried to expel the rogue thought from her confused mind.

"Suck slut"

Brett felt the peculiar sensation of his boss's lips submissively begin to slowly suck on his fingers, his cock hardened dramatically.

"Oh yeah!... You dirty, filthy little whore! Clean your nasty mess up".

He began to push the fingers in and out. Jayne closed her eyes to the humiliation and continued.

"Mmmm... Mmmm ... Mmmm!"

"Fuck me, I can't take any more of this..." Brett spat out the words, barely able to contain himself.

"C'mon let's fucking do the bitch... Now!"

John exclaimed, watching the scene from behind, with both hands full of the "untouchable" executive lady's full breasts.

Suddenly the light was gone, the fingers were snatched from her sucking mouth and Jayne was once again plunged into darkness and peered around, her large eyes desperately trying to refocus. Without a word she was pulled, stumbling, to her feet by the lapels of her jacket, which was then wrenched open and dragged off her. Oh god! Oh god! This is it, they're actually going to rape me! I'm about to be raped! Fearfully, Jayne attempted to plead with her unknown and almost unseen assailants.

"Please I... can't...!"

What a stupid thing to say... I'm not being offered a choice... she sounded pathetically weak. As that thought came to her, Jayne felt another inexplicable throb from somewhere deep inside her vagina.

Urgent hands were grasping and pulling her around, a harsh disembodied voice, ragged with lust, croaked,

"Won't get her legs open with that fucking skirt ... It's too tight... Get it off!"

She was spun around, Hands roughly tugging at the skirt fastenings, the buttons snapped off softly and the zipper tore, noisily, halfway down.

"Oh god... No!"

Jayne's voice rose in panic as her expensive skirt was yanked to the floor, with a soft rustle of silk lining slithering over her slip and nylons.

"Shut the bitch up!"

A hand clamped her mouth again.

"Mmmmmppphh... Mmmmmm!"

She was pushed, pulled, bundled against the table.

Jayne was bent, backwards, forcibly, over the table by strong hands, her feet lost traction as her legs rose. Other hands pressed her shoulders down onto the hard, polished table from the other side.

Her mouth free for the moment, Jayne squealed in panic.

"Nooo!...please, please... Stop... Don't do thi...mmmmmppphh!!"

The hand was there again

"Shut the fuck up... Not a fucking sound bitch ".

The threatening tone of the command had an instant effect, reducing her cries to a frightened murmur, as she felt tiny, silk panties, rip, as they were yanked off. Jayne now felt very vulnerable with her wide, satin suspender belt and sleek nylons exposed. Ironically, luxury lingerie carefully selected to sexually arouse, but never for men like these. Jayne still retained her silky blouse, but it was now flapping wide, clinging only to her arms by its buttoned cuffs. Her soft breasts had been scooped out and were hanging, wantonly, over the top of her bra and slip. The stylish pencil skirt was in a crumpled heap somewhere on the floor and, with her nylon stockinged ankles being hoisted aloft, spiked heels pointing at the ceiling, the expensive satin and lace slip fell around her waist, completely exposing her bald pussy and bare, white bottom. The formerly reserved, middle aged businesswoman felt oddly grateful, for the semi darkness helping to conceal her humiliating plight.

"I've been dying to do this to you, you fucking arrogant, prick teasing tart! ... You've been really asking for it"

Jayne shook her head in confused denial, but she knew that her fate was now sealed, there would be no rescue or reprieve.

She was experiencing all the effects of fear. Shaking, tummy flipping, heart racing and accelerated breathing, which was making her impressive breasts heave. Yet there was also something else. Deep and primitive, a quiver of something sexual, raw, which she couldn't understand. And then, shockingly, she felt the hot, blunt head of a stranger's hard penis nuzzling against her defenceless, smooth, quim.

"No, no, no ... Nooooooohhh!"

Jayne gasped, as her rapist's thick cock slid, forcefully, balls deep, into her unresisting, shaved vagina. She felt burning shame at the fact that her traitorously, moist pussy had made it's penetration so damned easy.

"Uughhh... Fuuuck! Yes... You're mine now prick-teaser!"

Brett savoured the physical and emotional euphoria. The sensation of sheathing his rampant cock inside the upper class, Jayne's warm, slick slit and the rush of power he was exerting over his lovely victim. Gripping both of the mature executive's slim ankles tightly, raising and spreading her shiny, nylon clad legs. Pinning his boss firmly to the table, supine beneath him, with his hot and heavy erection lodged deep inside her unwilling body, Brett savoured a tremendous surge of power. Writhing beneath him, Jayne felt only helpless humiliation and despair.

Meanwhile, John, who had frenziedly shed his clothes, while Brett took control, now pulled Jayne further across the table from behind. Jayne felt helpless, as she was manipulated into position by these two stronger men.

"Now, you're going to suck my cock like you sucked on his fingers you fuckin' dirty slut... Just imagine you are blowing chief exec's horn... Understand bitch!"

His hands clasped either side of the mature woman's frightened face, drawing her slowly towards him. She slid over the polished surface easily on her silky blouse and slip, until her red hair cascaded over the edge. John looked down on her wide eyed, upturned face and placed a hand around her exposed, white throat and spoke with soft menace.

"You know what I want ... "

His thick penis floated into view, Jayne could smell its musky scent...

"... don't make me hurt you ... because you are going to suck my cock and like it ..."

She shivered as the hot, velvety shaft brushed lightly across her face...she had never enjoyed oral sex and always found it degrading when forced into it by her ex-husband.

"... Open up slut... "

Brett, from his dominant position between her obscenely splayed legs, withdrew his cock almost completely and then plunged it all the way in again...

"Do it bitch!"

Jayne closed her eyes and arched her helplessly pinned body...

"Ohhhh, nooo...!"

John's achingly hard rod found the haughty finance director's despairingly open mouth and he guided it in between her soft lips...

"...nommm... Mmmmm!"

"Oh yeah... that's right... Yeah.. Suck it... Yes, good girl..."

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm... Mmmmpphh!"

John felt euphoric. He had imagined this moment so many times in his fantasies, as he began to slowly work his cock in and out of Jayne's mouth, one hand descended naturally to her temptingly, exposed tits, roughly pinching the large, rubbery nipples. On the other side of the table Brett had now hoisted his snooty superior's lovely nylon clad legs onto his shoulders to give him more leverage. There was a nasty sneer on his lips, as he began to rape the helpless woman relentlessly. A torrent of previously pent up anger and bile spilled out uncontrollably.

"...You wanted this you dirty bitch! ...Take it slut! ... Fucking stuck-up cunt... do you like this? ...Prick-teaser?... Is this what you wanted..? You fucking love it... Don't you! .. Don't you!"

Each and every degrading insult was punctuated with a hard thrust from his rock like cock, spearing into her soft, yielding pussy.

Jayne was incapable of answering. Physically her mouth was completely full of John's equally engorged member. The normally cool and authoritative, ladylike executive was being fucked like a cheap whore. All choice and control had been ripped away from her, she had become nothing more than a passive doll, a 'fuck-toy', for these lust filled, angry young men. She had begun to feel a bizzare, but powerfully primitive sexual thrill from being helpless and totally dominated. Having no choice, Jayne, consciously, gave up all resistance, all hope and surrendered her trembling body, to be used in anyway her tormentors wished. As that thought filled her mind and the piston like, hard cocks filled her now compliant body and the shudders of her first orgasm blasted all other thoughts away. Her restrained convulsions and stifled groans were unmistakable to her rapists.

Both young men burst forth with derisory exclamations, mocking their unfortunate captive, whilst continuing to rape her mercilessly.

"Fucking slut...!"

"She's been gagging for this...!"

"...can't even hide it... what a fucking tart...!"

"...not so fucking stuck-up now eh?"

The harsh, expletive, strewn attack on her character seemed to strike some latent, submissive chord deep within her confused mind. Jayne's humiliation was complete when a second blinding orgasm followed quickly. Within a minute or so of rough, vigorous, fucking, without any care for his helplessly compliant victim, Brett grunted something unintelligible as he emptied his balls into the mature woman's receptive pussy. Jayne's drooling mouth was so crammed with cock that she could barely cry out, as she felt her rapist's semen spurting, repeatedly inside her. John had tried to force himself not to cum. He wanted to just keep fucking Jayne's classy face, but the sight of his, formerly untouchable, boss's lips wrapped around his hard shaft, the sound of the wet, mewling noises and the unbelievably, mingled, feelings of pleasure and power, overcame him suddenly.

"...Take it... Swallow ... take it!"

The repetitive mantra, delivered through gritted teeth, was punctuated by multiple ejaculations of thick, creamy sperm.

Jayne's eyes widened as she felt the first blast hit the back of her throat and swallowed reflexively. She continued swallowing, because John's vice like grip prevented her from escape, until he finished flooding her captive mouth.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmm... Mmmmm!"

Both young men withdrew their spent penises from their gasping, quaking victim and stepped back, staring down at her in the gloomy back room.

Jayne, exhausted and shocked lay draped across the table, stockinged legs and spiked heels hanging down, Her fine, silk blouse wrenched open, soft, white breasts exposed and her large nipples red and distended. The lace hem of the silky slip framed her shaved, swollen pussy lips, from which a slow leak of semen pooled on the table top. Jayne's cheek and chin were also smeared with another man's cum, spectacles lost, pearls awry. Her air of conquered, femininity continued to inflame Brett and John, who produced their phones once again and began filming each others new humiliations inflicted on their mature victim, in close up. John dangled his heavy balls in Jayne's reluctant face.

"Lick 'em bitch queen...!"

Jayne's resistance was now crushed completely. Her previous distaste for oral intimacy meant that the high class business woman only hesitated briefly, before complying meeky with the order, tasting his warm salty scrotum.

"... Beg me bitch... Beg me and ask me nicely if you can lick my balls... and call me sir!"

Brett continued to film Jayne's unwilling response, in between dutifully lapping at his friends balls. Jayne began to say the words slavishly.

"...ummm... Please Sir... Ummmm... Please may I ...lummm.. Lick your balls... ummm...sir"

John hardened again quickly, feeling his boss's tongue submissively licking his balls, as her posh, trembly voice begged for the privilege.

Brett took his turn

Omental
Omental
35 Followers