Finance Director in Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omental
Omental
36 Followers

"Clean your nasty cunt juice off my cock bitch... Ughhnn! Yeah, that's it... Now in your slutty mouth... suck it slut... Yeah that's it!"

Jayne complied, seemingly without reservation, or that's how it would appear on later viewing...

"Ullmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm...!"

Then rough, eager hands rolled her onto her stomach and her position changed to being bent over the table. Jayne knew what was coming, but still emitted a stifled squeal, when John entered her in one motion from behind and immediately began fucking her hard and fast.

"Oohhh... Ohhhhh...!"

Brett gripped lovely, older woman's hair and guided his thick, veiny cock back in between her open lips

"Ohhmmmm... Mmmmm!"

"That's a good girl... C'mon slut... Yeah... suck it slut!"

Jayne did what she was told, submitted, unconditionally. Allowing the young thugs to do whatever they wanted. They took full advantage, exhibiting total lack of concern for her as they vigorously 'spit-roasted' the elegant finance director across the table in the dingy stock room. As a result of their earlier huge ejaculations, Jayne's ordeal was to last longer this time. She was close to cumming several times, but managed to conceal it. She was almost passing out by the time fresh waves of youthful sperm filled her mouth for the second time from Brett's aching balls. Once again her head was held firmly in position, so that none escaped. After perhaps another minute, the rock like shaft taking her from behind built up to it's own shuddering release. Jayne could only groan with exhaustion from bruised lips.

The room was suddenly quiet, her attackers faded into the gloomy background...

When she finally raised herself wearily and peered around, she was alone. Realizing that she was free, she gathered her clothing as quickly as her bruised and aching limbs would move. The shame and humiliation burned, but she knew that she must go straight to the police and report her savage rape. Just then she heard the phone in her handbag bleep. When she located it and opened it up, she just stared in horror at the video which had been sent to her.

"...ummm... Please Sir... Ummmm... Please may I ...lummm.. Lick your balls... ummm...sir..."

Jayne put her hand to her mouth in silent anguish. How could she explain her seemingly wanton behavior to anyone viewing that video? Who would believe that she had been raped? Just then her phone bleeped again, this time with a 'selfie' of two smug looking young men. Jayne recognized the grinning duo instantly, as the trouble makers who she'd had disciplined.

"Oh my god... those bastards! I can't believe it... They wouldn't dare...!"

The phone bleeped for a third time, the message was brief and ominous.

"We'll be in touch bitch."

Omental
Omental
36 Followers