All Comments on 'Financial Investigation'

by GatorRick

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

We could use a couple more good stories like this on this site. Thanks for sharing

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Great Tale

Excellent tale of love and espionage. And a happy ending. Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good story, but, you could have written more on the background story.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Nice Work

Congrats on joining the list of posters and writing a very interesting story. This sounds to me as being a bit of magic on the computing but the story was fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I didn't dislike it

That said, it was a little too clinical for me, too detached. I could have used more backstory, a bit of fleshing out here and there, and maybe a cut to the collusion and confrontation between the assholes.

Pretty good, but deserved better treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outsatnding

Well written. Good read. Go Gators!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ummmmm

Couldn't LIZ just have divorced her scumbag husband all on her own??? Since daddy's "RICH", it should have been a snap!!!

Just a little hole in the plot....

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
Financial Investigation.

Excellant story without exaggeration. All other stories by the author have been great and in that there was no sexual overtones/implications in the stories. Author could have rather categorised the other stories as well NON EROTIC and would have fully justified.

Hope to see quite a few more stories from the same pen in the same temper and spirit.

Storm113Storm113over 10 years ago
could be told better

i really liked the storyline and characters. but it all needed more developement. you need to show much more and tell less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Average

Decent enough plot.

Character development weak. Never any showing of why Mandy even was of interest.

Dialog: Lacking. Look at how few verbal exchanges of thoughts and emotions were used.

Ending: Too abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too stupid to believe

He abandoned her which is cause for divorce.

Once she initiated separation or divorce, any monies coming to her are separate property.Also, once started, he has no rights to that property even if everyone dies, barring a will that explicitly gives him rights. Most actions in a divorce take the filing date as the starting date.

In all 50 states, inherited properties or monies are the separate property of the beneficiary. Gez, how stupid can you get? Legal Zoom could have clarified this ASAP.

Write about what you know, or do a little research.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ok tale

your tale was ok but was rushed and had a lot of holes in it. her husband

did not file for divorce but why not her? only a stupid person would keep

passwords and log on information on a lap top owned by the company.

then again , most people can turn on a lap top and run a program but know

nothing about software or how to fix a small problem with a program.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kinda sophmoric..

Idea good but delivery shallow.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
wait a minute

"her face was covered with bruises and several small cuts which had been stitched."

Why would they stitch small cuts?

Small cuts don't need stitched to heal.

On her face?

Stitches make scars.

Did someone want to make her look like Dr. Frankenstein's next project?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
second question

Why did he make the money "disappear" ?

Was it his intention to steal it?

How else would they explain this money seeming to appear "out of nowhere" ?

Recovered stolen money would legitimately belong to the company/victim.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I am surprised he wasn't

a special ops, martial arts, olympic gold medalist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
again ending is left asking questions

Oh come on! Great story, ending gone in 60 seconds . Please i have always been a fan of your stories. Please publish more? Love you all! Bye.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HOW SMART DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

and then make another guess, TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
nice idea

but as others have said the holes in the plot were the size of craters.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Like many of GatorRick's stories, I liked it, but..........

He could have easily added some more background info between the young lovers and really built their characters up more. Maybe even added that Larry used to kick puppies or something.

You can tell this is one of GatorRick's earlier stories as his later ones really got into some good detail of the characters and plots as well as fuller endings.

Still a good and worthwhile quick read.

I sure wish more of these decent authors would come back to Literotica. Otherwise, I am going to have to start writing some and I really suck as a writer. I should have paid more attention in Junior and Senior High School to my English and Lit classes rather than dreaming about the Sports I was in or the lastest girl I wanted to date. Or in one instance, the young HOT English Teacher with the smokin' bod and legs that went all the way up to her ass lol.

That Hot Young English Teacher was new my Junior Year of High School and she was fresh out of college with her first teaching job. She had the attention of every male student and a few females as well. Not to mention the Male Teachers and Fathers of Students. My 2nd year of college I was able to hook up with for a few month but that is another story.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I really like the storyline, but the one thing that is inconsistent is that the story says Eric cleaned out the Larry and Chads off shore embezzlement account and in the very end it says that Chad took all of the money and it disappeared into cyberspace. Except for that little discrepancy it was a good story but I agree with other comments it ended too soon. At any rate I would give it 5 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ending was overly quick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but the ending was short and dry. Would have been good to include more about the wedding and post wedding with perhaps some feelings.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Entire story was over too soon. It was short and cold!! All the drama of the new laptops and recovery disks from a joker who could have done this without the drama

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

What a great coincidence that both the bad guys were tied together. Sure made taking them out much easier, no muss, no fuss, not problems. Not sure why the stolen money couldn't have just been funneled back into the company where it belonged, but I'm not a financial wizard. Still a better story than I've ever written, unless you count some of my more brilliant comments I leave after reading these stories, lol.

PurplefizzPurplefizz3 months ago

As has been mentioned, the story is way too short, it also doesn’t hook the reader in at any point to empathise with any of the lead characters, the plot is very convenient and I’m only surprised the girl didn’t win the lottery as well just to over all bases. The stolen money is now dead, as it’s the proceeds of a crime, the tax authorities would jump all over them if it wasn’t declared during the police investigation and the paper trail given as evidence, but then it would mean they were complicit in the villain fallout and deaths, potentially leaving someone as an accessory to murder.

4⭐️ Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous