Find a Demon, Find a Love

Story Info
An ancient book, a demon, a beautiful girl.
3.6k words
4.41
11k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,784 Followers

Author's note: Just a shorty for the Halloween contest. I've had this idea in my head for a while but didn't know what to do with it. Then the contest came around and it seemed like a good fit. Enjoy!

On the day I located the subject of my three years of searching, I was sitting in the temperature and humidity-controlled library of Sir Jonathon Bisby. He was one of the richest men in the world and had the most extensive collection of ancient books anyone in the public had ever seen. Some say the only larger collection was in the Vatican.

To call the warehouse where I was working a library would be a stretch of the definition. It was quite literally a warehouse which was built out to house thousands of the oldest books in existence. Row after row of cases and shelves littered the room in organized chaos.

The security presence was borderline ridiculous. There were a dozen armed guards covering both the front and back exits and entrance gate. Inside, there were half a dozen more that roamed the room, traversing between and around the rows of books.

Surprisingly, we were left alone to complete our work. We weren't under constant guard nor under lock and key, but there were also cameras everywhere.

The book for which I searched was an ancient tome with no known title and no known author. You can imagine how hard that made finding the son a bitch. The description of the book for seekers like me was "The Book of Gabriel." No one knew why it was called as such, however, it was assumed to be because of the legend of a depiction of an angel on one of the pages. There were rumored to be no other drawings in the book.

It was supposedly a book of spells, and I was interested in only one spell.

There was no description of what the book looked like, no one knew how many pages it contained, and no one knew who how many copies existed.

Bisby had acquired an entire library of books from a private collector who had recently died, and I was called in as an expert to help catalog and organize the collection. He didn't care about the value of what he bought. He wanted to know what was in there.

I was on my third week of translating, sorting, cataloging, and being awestruck, when I found a faded brown leather-covered book that was in excellent condition. There were no identifying features, no title, date, author, or anything else to help me identify the curious old book. It appeared to be written in Latin, but the words made no sense. They were jumbles of Latin letters; it was as if it were in code.

I hadn't considered it could be the book of Gabriel because it didn't appear old enough. The book I sought should have been over a thousand years old. Bisby's newly acquired book was barely a couple of hundred years old.

Yet I flipped through the pages and was shocked to find a small drawing of an angel in the middle of one of the pages. I was so shocked, I dropped the book onto the table, causing my assistant Tanzy to look up.

"Everything okay, Dr. Graystone?" she asked, looking over the top of her glasses.

"Yes, Tanzy. I lost my grip as I was examining the condition of this one."

She smiled and went back to her work. I sighed at the sight of her, as I often did. I was in love with her, and she didn't know.

Her honey-blonde hair and blue eyes tantalized my soul. When she wore her red-framed glasses, she gave off the dirtiest of dirty librarian vibes. Her long legs were often encased in sexy stockings, leading up to a tight rear end that made me drool at the sight of it.

Tanzy was a graduate student from Sydney when I met her. She became one of my aides and a valued research assistant. She had a passion for ancient books and languages that mirrored my own, and she was stunning. When I left the University to go out on my own, she came along as my assistant.

Tanzy didn't know I left the University and went into the private sector solely to find the book of Gabriel. I knew I'd never find it unless I was out in the world of private collectors, valuing and evaluating their collections. I had to be out in the dirty hidden world of private collections and not in the libraries of academia. I knew that book would never be found in public.

I picked up the book and looked at it. It was thinner than I expected, being only about fifty pages, and I was glad. Translating it would be enough of a pain, but the fact that it was in some sort of code drove me mad with frustration.

I turned each page and as I got towards the end, a handwritten note fell from the back of the book. It read:

"Graystone at UIC."

I was surprised that my name was on the note, but I hadn't been at the University for two years. It was either not put there recently or was never acted upon in the last years I worked there.

Then I was shaken by the thought of whoever wrote that note knowing I was looking for the book. I never told anyone I was looking for the thing. Any inquiries I made about it were anonymous, which was common in the seedier side of underground book sales.

I took a picture of the first page so I could break the code after hours. I had no idea where to begin, so I knew it would take a while and there was no way to sneak the book out of the library.

"Whatcha doin', Doc?" Tanzy questioned as I slid the phone into my pocket.

"Nothing" I stuttered. "Just saw something interesting is all."

She walked over and I inwardly groaned as I saw her nylon-clad shoeless feet.

"What was so interesting?"

"Oh...uh...I think this one is in a cypher," I stumbled, smelling her perfume.

"Latin, obviously," she said as she carefully turned the pages. "Yes, I agree. Do you think it's a substitution cypher?"

"I think that was probably the most prevalent in the era it was created," I said.

"Let's work on it," she chirped. "We're about done for the day. It'll give us something to do tonight."

I smiled. "Okay. Take a picture of a page and work on it while I work on mine."

She frowned. "I think it would be better to work on it together, Doc. I mean, it will be faster, surely?"

"Okay, Tanzy. We'll work on it together."

She smiled and bounced away.

*****

I swallowed my last forkful of pasta as I crossed off the next on my list of cyphers. "Well, we're up to ROT10."

That simply meant that we were working from rotating the letters one up, such as A becomes B, to ten up, where A becomes K. That would be in a normal modern alphabet, of course.

"It's 13," she said, jumping off the couch.

I decoded the first sentence out and it worked.

"Great job, Tanzy."

She grabbed me in a hug and felt amazing in my arms. Suddenly, she let go, embarrassed.

"Sorry, Doc. I was excited."

I laughed, "Me too, Tanzy. Let's get to breaking the code and then we can work on a translation. It's killing me not knowing what we're dealing with."

"I wonder why they used such a simple cypher, Dr. Graystone. I mean, it's never been a hard one to break."

"Tanzy, I don't mind you calling me Doc as a nickname but calling me Dr. Graystone just makes me feel old."

"Sorry, Doc," she frowned, then smiled. "But you're not old. You're only thirty-six."

"Yes, but you're twenty-seven. I'm ancient compared to you. Anyway. I can't explain why the code wasn't more difficult, but I'm sure the book is a copy, not the original. They may have been hiding that they made a copy of this particular book, not that it was meant for someone else to decode."

"Interesting theory, Doc," she smiled. "I'll start deciphering, you start translating."

I agreed and we went back to work.

*****

Hours later, Tazny got confused.

"Doc, the cypher doesn't work on this word. It does work on the rest of the sentence though."

"Let me take a look," I said.

She came over to my bed and sat cross legged next to me, giving me an amazing view of her legs.

"Using the cypher, it becomes, ZARIZINOT."

"Holy shit," I whispered to myself.

"What is it, Doc?"

"Oh...nothing. I was just surprised."

She grabbed her phone and searched the word on the internet.

"Nothing comes up at all," she sighed.

I was staring at my translation work. I knew what I had as the words came through; I just wasn't totally sure until that moment.

Yes, the angel drawing was enough of a clue, and the beginnings of the translation talking about the risks of summoning demons, was a strong hint, but that name was the proof. That name was Zarizinot. Zarizinot was the lost demon of love.

Zarizinot was stricken from ancient texts and forgotten from history. The book of Gabriel was the only place he purportedly existed. The only way one would ever know that name was in the circles of the few that knew the book, and those few didn't talk about it much.

I shook my head to snap out of my haze, and said, "Well, I think that's enough for tonight. We can continue this tomorrow."

"Let me see what you've translated so far," she asked.

"No, no," I said putting the papers in my bag. "It's just boring opening paragraph type stuff."

She looked at me with that 'I know you're lying' look all women use on men.

"Okay, Doc. Good night."

"Good night."

I watched the door close and sprang into action. I put all of her work and the rest of mine into my bag. I looked around the room and made sure nothing indicated what we had been working on. Lastly, I grabbed my coat and opened the door.

Seeing the coast was clear, I ran down the hall and down the stairs to the lobby.

*****

"Hey, John," I said to the guard at the gate.

"What's up, Doc? Putting in some overtime?"

"Can't sleep, so I figured I'd come down and work."

"Okay, Doc. Have fun."

I walked into the library and set about decoding and translating the book of Gabriel.

Six hours later, I found the complete spell I was looking for. I hoped my Latin was as good as I remembered and took a deep breath. I walked outside, to the back of the building, and read the incantation.

There weren't any rituals or virginal sacrifices, there were just words on a page. So, I spoke the lines aloud, in Latin, and waited.

Nothing happened. I read them again. Still nothing.

I don't know what I expected to happen, but I was alone. I read the lines one more time and a voice said, "Once is enough, human."

I spun around and there was no one there.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Boo!" the voice said from behind me, making me nearly jump out of my skin.

I spun around and there stood a man dressed in red laughing hysterically.

"I love doing that, human. You'll have to forgive me."

"Zar..."

"Yes, yes. Just get on with it. It's been so nice not having to be summoned whenever a horny teenager wants a girl."

"I want you to make a woman fall in love with me."

He laughed, "Is that all? Fine, picture the woman in your mind."

I imagined Tanzy as she looked sitting in my room earlier in the evening.

"Human, are you sure? You summoned me for that woman? You could have any other in the world, why her?"

"She's perfect. I don't even think about other women since I met her."

He shook his head and snapped his fingers. Jennifer Lawrence appeared before me, but it wasn't quite her. It was almost like a hologram.

"Why not her? She's popular in your time."

He snapped again, and Emma Watson appeared.

"This one, then? Come on, human. Make this trip not be a waste."

"What do you mean waste?" I asked.

He touched my shoulder, and we were transported to a hotel room. I recognized it as Tanzy's. I looked around and saw her on the bed in the early morning light.

"This is the woman you desire to love you?" he asked with a sneer.

I nodded.

He shook his head, "Foolish, foolish, human. What a waste. I can't help you with her."

I looked at Tanzy, and she was awake but not hearing us. I saw her hand move down beneath the sheet and she started masturbating.

I was about to tell him to make us leave, but he cut me off.

"Just wait, human. Just be patient."

I felt horrible about spying on her, but I couldn't pull my eyes away.

Tanzy moaned, "Oh, Doctor Graystone. Lick me, baby. Oh, yeah. Put your big cock in my needy pussy. Just yours. No one but you."

He laughed and said, "You foolish, human. I can't make her fall in love with you because she already loves you."

"No way," I whispered as Tanzy's body shook from her orgasm.

He touched me again and we were back at the library. He picked up the book and said, "This is your last chance to pick a different female, otherwise, I'm going back."

"I just want her."

He smiled and said, "Fine." The book in his hand went up in flames.

"Hey," I shouted. "That wasn't mine."

He laughed and said, "It wasn't anyone's. You'd be surprised how many of these copies I've destroyed. Somehow they keep getting copied, but there's only one true Book of Gabriel."

"Surely, I would have heard if there were so many. I've been searching for years."

"You're in good fortune that you summoned me and not one of the others. Others may not have been so favorable to being bothered with a different request. I just happen to be amenable to love. You wouldn't want to see what would have happened if you summoned my brother. He doesn't like to be bothered with foolish requests such as wealth or power, and there is always a price."

Then he disappeared.

What he said and what I witnessed in Tanzy's room were still unbelievable to me. If she wanted me, why didn't she say anything? If she loved me, why didn't she show it?

What else was in that book?

*****

I walked into my room at 7 in the morning, exhausted. I knew Tanzy was already up and I couldn't decide what I was going to do. How could I just walk up to her and tell her I knew she loved me, and I loved her too?

My deliberation was broken when there was a knock at my door.

"Tanzy? What can I do for you so early?"

She pushed past me into the room and dropped her robe. My mouth dropped open and my eyes went wide when I saw her nude, save for thigh high stockings and high heels.

"I'm taking the biggest chance of my life, Doc."

I stared at her, gazing longingly at her pert breasts, her bare pussy, the mouthwatering stockings, and the tantalizing heels.

I wordlessly stepped towards her. No words needed to be said. My mouth crushing against hers while I enveloped her in my arms spoke volumes.

Our tongues glided across each other's as I lowered my hand to cup her tight ass. Her moan of appreciation led me to squeeze and slid my fingers along her cleft.

"I'm so in love with you, Doc, I couldn't stand it anymore," she sighed as she broke our kiss.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me, Tanzy. I'm desperately in love with you, and I have been for years."

"Such wasted time," she whispered as she unbuttoned my shirt.

"I bought these stockings just for you, Doc. I've noticed your checking my legs out. I thought you were going to fall out of your chair yesterday when I was barefoot."

With the shirt discarded, she unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants and underwear to the floor.

"I didn't mean to act like a pervert," I apologized.

She looked at me with a bright smile. "Don't apologize! I liked it. Why do you think I wear skirts and stockings every day."

She took my hard shaft in her hand and smiled. "This is quite lovely, Doc. I'm going to..."

"Tanzy, under the circumstances, do you think you could call me James?"

"Maybe later, Doc."

She sat on the bed and pulled me to her. She again took my penis in hand and swirled her tongue around the head.

She pressed it against her cheek and sighed, "So long I've wanted to touch you, taste you...love you."

She took me back into her mouth and began to bob. The slurping sounds drove me mad for her, and the wet warmth of her wonderful mouth had me on edge.

"Tanzy, I'm close."

"Mm," she moaned and doubled her efforts.

Her hand was a blur as she stroked me, coaxing every drop I had into her mouth, while her other hand rolled my testes between her fingers.

"Oh, Tanzy, darling," I cried out as I shot spurt after spurt into her throat. "Jesus!" I moaned as my knees weakened.

Satisfied she'd milked everything she could get; she looked up at me and smiled.

"You taste amazing and cum so much. I'm going to enjoy doing that to you every day."

I laughed and said, "Wouldn't that be a treat. Come here, love. My turn."

She squealed and jumped onto the bed, then flopped onto her back. Her wet pussy beckoned me in, but I had other ideas.

I took her left foot and removed her shoe, kissing the arch of her foot before setting it to the bed. I repeated the action with the other foot but licked each of her stocking clad toes before moving to the other foot.

"Oh, Doc! You're driving me crazy."

My cock hardened again, as I licked her from heel toe, then trailed the side of her foot up to her ankle. I lifted her leg and kissed her calf, then swirled my tongue around the back of her knee. She moaned in appreciation, then I planted small kisses up her thigh.

"Please, Doc. Taste me, make me yours."

I buried my face in her quim and drank her juices.

"Yes," she moaned as I licked every inch of her delightful peach. "Don't stop, so close."

I focused on her clit and spread her lips to give me access. My face dripped with her juices as I licked and slurped, sucked, and nipped, her tasty button.

I pulled up, looked at her closed eyes and pushed my middle finger into her tight hole. Her eyes shot open, and I said, "Come for me, Baby."

I looked into her eyes over her flat stomach and felt the love from them as I licked her to her orgasm.

She mewled and grasped the bedspread in her fists as she squirted her juices onto my tongue.

"Oh, Doc!" she screamed as her body shook with her last tremors, her tunnel grabbing my fingers like a clamp.

"Fuck me dead, Doc."

I snickered as I slid up her body, my fingers still gently playing with her clit.

"I've never eaten a bare pussy before. I have to say I enjoyed it very much."

"Mm," she sighed as I strummed her. "You could do with a bit of a trim up."

I laughed and said, "Honey, It's been so long since I've been with a woman, I'm surprised I wasn't covered in dust and cobwebs, and remembered what to do."

We kissed, then she said, "We're not done yet, Doc. You've got more 'membering to do."

"I'll give you a membering," I said, as I rolled her on top of me.

She slid along my hard shaft a few times, slickening me with her juices.

She looked into my eyes and said, "I love you, James." Then she drove down, impaling herself on my rock-hard cock.

"Fuck me," she sighed, not telling me to fuck her, but reacting to my entering her.

"You feel so good, Tanz, God!"

"I want to be with you forever, James. I want to have a dozen children, and live in the country," she whispered as she rode me slowly, almost killing me with pleasure, and dreams.

"Yes, my love. Anything you want is yours."

She slammed down, driving me into the mattress, grinding her clit into my groin. I thought her grip on my finger was tight until her walls crushed my shaft within her. I felt her pulse, coaxing me to cum inside her.

She rocked back and forth, up and down, moaning my name over and over. I was in Heaven and didn't even have to die.

"Oh, God! Again, James, I...oh..."

I grabbed her breast and sucked its hard nipple into my mouth, pushing her over the edge. I couldn't hold back and released, coating her walls. She couldn't keep it all in and a mixture of our fluids coated my balls and fell to my perineum.

She rolled over and snuggled into my chest, exhaling a sigh of contentment.

"I love you," she whispered before falling to sleep.

*****

Later that morning, Sir Jonathon received a note from his secretary.

"The book was destroyed. No copy made."

Sir Jonathon crumpled up the note and threw it into the fireplace.

Bh76
Bh76
2,784 Followers
12