All Comments on 'Find a Demon, Find a Love'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

The mysteries of Love!

5

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Good fun. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started laughing at 'quim' as it felt like I was stuck in a 70's porn script.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would've given it a 5,but the ending feels incomplete

Bh76Bh76over 1 year agoAuthor

Hey all, thanks for reading. It might seem incomplete, but the whole story was told as it stands. I do have other ideas for if I want to make a series out of it with interrelated characters, but not a multi chapter story. that’s why there are some loose ends that don’t seem tied up. I have too much other unfinished stuff to wrap up right now.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good one! Didn't get the ending though....

dudley_tundishdudley_tundishover 1 year ago

The near-ending was predictable. As for the ending itself, it had all the impact of a tablespoon of lukewarm plain oatmeal. And since when does a story end with a comma?

USMCVetUSMCVetover 1 year ago

Appears to only be partially uploaded…

RRC2RRC2over 1 year ago

Interesting, if ultimately unsatisfying ending. The fact that it feels like a cliff-hanger is as intriguing as the story itself. I wish the author's comment wasn't there, leaving the reader (in this case, me) to ponder whether there would be more, and what that more might be.

Fascinating.

THANKS

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

So, the story is not ended neatly. Such is life. I liked it! It was definitely fun and original and enjoyable!

I would have expected the demon to be delighted to not be given a boring "like everyone" request. If I was in his place, I'd be bored to tears with how un-original the list of desirable females is to a random dude.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

The Ninth Gate, upon which I assume your tale was borrowed, was a very interesting movie, and your ending was just as confusing as the movie's. Regardless, I enjoyed both. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but a little short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...