All Comments on 'Finder's Fee'

by Jay321

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why ruin it?

You started with a fairly nice build-up, describing the intimate development between the siblings - although there isn't much of feelings like doubt, hesitation and anticipation, and you leave hour readers in tbe dark about what their relationship had been up to now and why they (apparently) now suddenly started to be more intimate.

Then you break this line of development and abruptly turn the story into a hard core threesome.

Less is more!!

(And please stop the anus-licking. It's very unhealthy and really dangerous.)

grabmyballs2grabmyballs2almost 7 years ago
Nice Story

You have a great buildup to a final conjugation. Best I have read in that regard. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Anonymous it's a fantasy. Sure it has some unanswered questions, the biggest being what happened to the parents. It was a very good read, keep it up Jat321.

HillfrogHillfrogalmost 7 years ago
That was fun

Very... matter of fact progression there - stomach-butterflies, the trip from guilt and taboo to pleasure, feelings an all that actually makes stories like this even better.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very hot

Well hopefully there's a second chapter coming I would love to see where this relationship ends up hopefully the chapter starts in the shower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finder's Fee

Decent tale that needs an Editor.

"'Yeah.' Curiosity was beginning to peek (sic) for Tom."

Wrong word.

"OK, let's start you with mild vibrations, heavy stuff will be a little rough on you to start with. This, she picked up a demo of a toy, (sic) will get in and hit the g-spot with a little effort, and you can use it on your clit. It's easy to use, and it runs on AA batteries, so cheap to maintain."

Missing some punctuation.

Writing is like good sex, you have to do it well.

Red48beardRed48beardalmost 7 years ago
coming news

Amy's brother joins the fray? Four way, guys with guys? Never can tell where the muse will take you....

in answer to someone else: Chapter 3, both sets of parents find out...... and approve..... and join?

redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago
Which 1

Which 1 is the older him or her cause they both called little br/sis. Also don't get stupid with a family orgy.there should be a reason Danny wouldn't fuck his sister,maybe he is gay just not for Tommy.

DeltaTangoDeltaTangoalmost 7 years ago

More..... need more of this ,,,,it was AWESOME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF!?

Story started not badly & believable but it got progressively Stupider & Stupider!!!

Just a few things Where were parents they were in & out of his room Doing all kinds of bullshit With no worries about getting Caught(Why in all these stories Do sisters like sleeping with bro in his bed(I Have A Sister She's Never Slept In Same Bed for any reason don't know anyone who have)

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
That was HOT...really HOT!!!!

Hope there is more!!!!

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffalmost 7 years ago
sloppy seconds

I read this last night, and refrained from commenting because I was very tired. I'm well-rested now but it still sucks.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 7 years ago

Yes, the story line is really HOT and arousing .... they both need to keep going. More details and how they can expand their sexual activities. The grammar can be cleaned up but stay on the plot of this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

I have never come across such a well written and descriptive story before on this site. I am absolutely amazed (and satisfied)

sargedog1sargedog1almost 7 years ago
Got lazy or something?

The story was a grand idea with suspension of disbelief. Sister wanting to reward brother then going overboard, admitting she likes the sausage. Was great and then it was like you got tired of writing the tease and it became predicable and well sad. You could have simply said she drug me to her girl fucks house and we fucked, I busted a nut .. the end. I suggest a rewrite with some continuation where the sister perhaps asks little bro about getting some from the GF, Maybe she admits she's always wanted to with him or some other thing. Keeps the tease on, don't cheapen it with, I tripped and my cock slipped in her ass type lame writing which is well bellow your creative capability. The story draws the reader in, gets them engaged with rooting for little bother with his for her being naked bellow the sheets. Banging the clerk was hot as hell and should have been the next progression in my opinion. Over all I give a nice 6 to the story. 2.0 could be even more. Thanks for the effort.

jtw0978jtw0978almost 7 years ago

That was fun more please

La_TortueLa_Tortuealmost 7 years ago
Some Are Luckier Than Others

Hey SexlessStiff, will you please tell me how that works?

The best I could think of was to sit close to the screen and wait, but nothing happened. It didn't suck me

5 *'s from me even though it didn't suck.

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Now thats a story

That was great, loved it, loved it, loved it.

5* all day long

Cheers :)

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Excellent

Great story, what a turn on ...

Enough said

5* πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice premise.

But each sex scene is rushed. Too rushed. Needs step-by-step details. Not just Start. Feels good. Orgasm.

Three stars.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 1 year ago

Couldn't get past the first page. Way too much cock teasing for me. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay321@Jay321
Just here to enjoy stories and contribute a little. I hope you like what I write.