Finders Keepers

Story Info
A boy finds his sissy heart.
3k words
4.29
11.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched from the shadows in the lane way, her chest heaving with excitement as the thick aggression in the air amplified. One after the other the two swung their wrapped fists into each other. Their bodies glistened with sweat and blood, their chests heaved, and her body vibrated with need. They fell heavily into the dirt together and wrestled for top position. Kai, a large muscular man with a shaved head, was trying to land punch after punch onto the bleeding face of Rane lying under neath him. He held his arms up to protect himself as he thrashed underneath for his freedom. The slipperiness of their bodies was of benefit to Rane who managed to slip out and get back to his feet. They met again in an explosion of wet aggression. A powerful hit to the jaw and Rane went down again. Kai knelt and took Rane's hair in his fist.

"Are you done?" He growled into his face.

"Yes." Rane shamefully managed to answer as his head spun and his vision faded. Kai dropped his head back to the ground and stood.

"Pathetic." He spat before turning swiftly on his boots and disappearing through a door.

She took a deep breath before stepping slowly out of the shadows. Her eyes narrowed and focused on Rane's barely moving body. She squatted next to him and put her hands to the sides of his face.

"Come on, let me help you." She spoke with a soft kind voice and his eyes blinked open. She helped him to his feet slowly and let him lean over her shoulder as they shuffled together.

"Who are you?" He eventually asked as they arrived at a dark red door close to where his body had been lying.

"Amaris." She pushed the door open and helped him inside. "Come, lie down." She led him to the side of the room and helped him onto a dark coloured couch. He sunk into the enveloping softness underneath him and relaxed.

"I'll be right back." She disappeared quickly and returned with a large bowl of warm water and some towels. Sitting next to him she began to gently wipe the sweat and blood from his face. He groaned as she ran the warmth across the tender flesh on his jaw.

"Shhhh." She hushed softly moving the towel down to his chest. Heat began running up her spine as she slowly cleaned his firm chest, and his groans were transformed into sighs. The warmth of the room and relaxing feel of her soft caresses eventually caused his heavy eyelids to drop closed.

She was still sitting next to him when he opened his eyes. He tried to move but found that he was unable.

"What is going on?" He asked softly through a crackling voice.

"Shhhh." She hushed placing her hand next to his face. "You are mine. I found you. Finder keepers." He tried to sit up but quickly discovered his hands were tied down, he wriggled his legs and found they were also tied down. His heart began to beat faster as he struggled against his binds.

"Look at you." She said ignoring his struggle. "You are just the prettiest thing when you're all clean." He looked up at her with a bewildered fear and she ran her hand down his chest and slid it into his pants. He was soft and she rolled it around in her fingers a little.

"What are you doing?" He asked her still trying to free himself. She looked into his eyes and continued to massage him.

"This is why you lost the fight. Any real man would be hard by now?" She teased.

"What?!" He began fighting against the binds as he tried to decipher the look in her eyes.

"Now I see that this is where you belong. Tied down like the little bitch you obviously are." She ripped her hand out from his pants and stood up next to him.

"Look at you, injured, soft, whining. Although...." She stopped her rant to move in close to his face. "You are very pretty. Perhaps you were just meant to be pretty." She turned and disappeared again, this time returning with a small bag. She stepped up onto the bed and flicked her long dress back out of the way before sitting heavily on his chest forcing a groan from his lips.

"Let's see just how pretty you are." She unzipped the small bag and pulled out a charcoal eyeliner. She slid her knees in close to his face and leant down.

"What are you doin?" He tried to struggle but she only squeezed her thighs in tighter. She forced his eyes open one at a time and applied the eyeliner heavily and followed it with mascara.

"Ohhh look how pretty you are. Now for the most important question. Are you a black lip boy or a red lip boy?" He had run out of energy to struggle, and his mind now slipped into a place he had never been before. An ember of arousal had sparked in the pit of his stomach and his fear was quickly transforming into something else.

"I'll go with red I think." She decided then pulled out a red lipstick and applied it carefully to his lips. She sat up and released his head. "Oh my. Look at you. This makes much more sense."

She climbed off him and pulled his pants down to his tied ankles. He was still soft but as she looked over him carefully, he felt a tingle of excitement.

"Oh. I think I saw a little wiggle. I think you like being the prettiest little bitch for me. I know exactly what you need." She began to untie his wrists from the wooden post they were tied to and sat him up with his ankles still attached to the legs of the couch. He watched her carefully as she tied each of his hands to his thighs and tried to untangle the feelings that were rising inside his body. He felt as if his cock had betrayed him as it danced and began to harden a little with her hands so near to it. Once he was secure, she left the room again.

It felt to him as if hours passed before her return and he found himself staring toward the door in excited anticipation of her return. His failure of losing the fight had faded from his mind as her scent and voice filled him. Finally, she appeared at the door, her dress had been removed and she stood in a slick black high neck bodysuit with long gloves of the same fabric. Around her waist was a black harness with quite a large phallic attachment that provoked an unexpected response from his traitorous cock. It bounced as she walked toward him with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Oh!" She said, noticing the movement between his thighs. "You like what you see huh? I knew it."

She stood wide legged over one of his thighs and stroked the top of his head.

"What are you going to do with that?" He quietly asked looking up into her eyes.

"Oh, this?" She said sensually stroking her rubber phallus starring into his eyes. "What do you want me to do with it?"

His eyes flicked from hers to her hand as he tried to figure out why her long fingers on her rubber cock made his tummy spin in excitement. It excited him more than the curve of her breasts and erect nipples, more than her naked thighs and more than the idea of being inside her. She smiled as she watched all his thoughts play out in his eyes and in the dancing erection forming between his legs.

"Mmmm, I see you in there. You are just a good little cock slut, aren't you? I do not think you even knew it yourself. But now..." She bit her bottom lip and smiled at him playfully. "Do you want to find out how much you like it?" She grabbed a handful of his hair and tugged it back aggressively, so he was looking in her eyes.

"I." He stammered, legitimately having nothing to say, no longer knowing what his answer should be. "I don't know." He managed three unhelpful words.

"Oh, you pretty little cock slut, I think you want me to show you how much you like it." She looked at him waiting for an answer, but he did not have one. "Ask me! Ask me to show you!" He was grateful she had made the decision for him; he didn't think his lips would have been able to share the things he was feeling.

"Show me please." He asked timidly and she laughed at him.

"Show you what, slut? Say it. Say the words. Ask me to show you how much you want to be a little cock slut." Her eyes were on fire and her lips were no longer curved in a smile.

"Show me please? Show me I am a little cock slut." His voice was a whisper and as the words came out, he noticed they felt correct.

"Oh, good boy." She smiled. "I want you to suck it. Like a real slut." With her fingers still wrapped in his hair she put the tip to his closed lips. Excitement and fear rose in him, but he kept his mouth closed still unable to let himself let go of what he thought he wanted.

"Open up." She ordered him pulling on his hair until his painted red lips parted. "That's it, nice and wide, my cock is quite large." She rubbed her hand up and down it again before pushing it into his mouth. As it filled him and pushed his tongue down his own cock turned to stone and she laughed.

"Oh, you little cock slut, you love it." He closed his eyes to try and avoid the shame he felt rising up. "No no, maintain eye contact." She tugged his hair again and he met her glare. She began to thrust forward a little, right up until the point she felt him almost gag and stayed there moving her hips rhythmically. His wrists wriggled in their restraints as the pressure in his arousal cried out to be touched. His own hips began to rock searching for something to rub himself on.

"Oh, you little slut are you trying to hump my leg?" She smiled as she watched her cock slide in and out of his pretty red mouth and then moved her leg close enough for him to just feel her flesh. He moaned and tried to move closer, each second or third trust made contact with her leaving the others to fall excruciatingly in the air.

"So desperate for my cock aren't you? That's why you were the one lying in your own blood. You are not a man. You are a pretty little slut. My pretty little slut, my little cock whore. I think you want more. Do you want more?" His needy eyes looked at her for a second before his head nodded enthusiastically. As she laughed at him again she pushed further into his throat until he gagged. His body convulsed as she forced herself deeper into his mouth activating his gag reflex every few thrusts. The convulsions were like electricity, and he struggled against his restraints desperately.

"That's it. Show me how much you want my cock." He began to bob his head with her thrusts, and she released his hair a little. "Oh, that's it, so sexy with me in your mouth. Look how hard it made you." She pushed her thigh in and let him hump it for a few seconds as she tapped on the back of his throat. He was gagging almost every thrust but was searching for it himself now. His eyes began to water as thrust after thrust went deeper and as the tears began to run down his face tinged black from the eyeliner, she let him hump her leg a little more.

"Look at you all filled up and horny. I bet you've never felt so horny, have you? I bet its never felt so good to have your pretty little whore mouth filled up. That is because you have always been a little sissy cock slut, trying to fuck a pussy thinking that's where you belong. Trying to fight other, real men, but no. This is where you belong. I think know that now. Say thank you." She pulled his head back and forced him to look up at her. "Say thank you!" His eyes were glassy from the tears and his cheeks were streaked with black lines.

"Thankyou." He said desperately through his smudged red lips. "Thankyou so much." She jammed herself back in before he could say anything else and thrust until she thought he would almost vomit and pulled out again. Bending a little she took his erection in her hand and began to stroke it.

"See baby, my cock was all it took to make you hard. I bet you want to cum now huh?" He nodded as she rubbed him and leaked onto her hand. "Oh, you've made me all slippery you horny slut. Clean it." She jammed her hand into his mouth and the salty taste of his own juice seeped into his tongue. Before today the thought of that was enough to turn his stomach but now, with her standing above him it only aroused him further. "Ask me. Ask me for what you want."

"Please. Can I cum?" He asked still choking on her finger, thankful again that she had given him direction while he was lost floating in his strange new ecstasy.

"I'll let you cum. But you'll cum like the slut you are. I'm going to untie your legs now ok." He nodded and tried to sit as still as he could while she bent and released his ankles. "Stand up." He followed her instructions and stood; his hands still tied to his thighs made it a little difficult, but it was impossible for him to disobey her now. She turned him around and pushed him back down until his head was on the cushions and his arse was in the air. Her cock was still dripping from his over salivated mouth, and she tapped it on his arsehole.

"Look at this tight little pussy." She laughed tapping on it some more. The sensation of the moist rubber on his arsehole sent surprising jolts through him. "Just relax baby, this is what you were made for. We know that now. And you want to cum, don't you?" He nodded enthusiastically into the cushion unable to form words. The slick tip of her cock began to press into him, and he groaned. It hurt a little but at the same time it felt intensely good. She moved gently pushing herself in a third of the way listening for his groans and waiting for him to accept her invasion before she went deeper.

"How's that my little cock slut? You want more?" She asked. The initial pain had passed and now as she thrust, he could feel her right on the edge of something inside him that wanted release. "Ask me for more!"

"Please. Please. More please?" His voice was muffled but he still obeyed. She thrust another third into him and his breath stuck in his throat.

"More?" She asked again feeling that she was not where she needed to be inside him, the sounds he made told her he needed more. "Tell me you need it. Tell me you're my cock slut sissy boy. "She reached down and pulled him up by his hair so he could respond.

"Please. Please. I need it." He stammered through his heavy breathing.

"And?" She prompted and stopped thrusting. "And?" He didn't want to say the words, but he wanted her to keep going. The pressure inside him was building as his dripped from his arousal and his mouth.

"And." He started. So desperate for release he forced the words she wanted from his mouth. "I am your little cock slut sissy boy. Please. More. Please."

"So desperate." She laughed. "Ready?" She let his hair go and he dropped it back to the cushion and nodded. She spat on his arse hole a few times and pushed deeper in. The sounds that began falling from him were sounds he had never heard himself make before. The pressure inside him was an intensity he had never felt before either and he pushed back into her a little looking for release from it. She grabbed his hips and helped him push back onto her until he was bouncing off her hips and crying out.

"That's a good cock slut, taking it so well. This is how you cum now. This is how you were made to cum." She said through her own heavy breathing as she hammered into him. She reached around to touch his cock which had lost its hardness as the pleasure focus built deeper inside him.

"See, this little thing is useless to you now. Now you know who you are. Now you know what you are." He nodded into his cushion again, she had to be right, it felt too good. She rolled her hips pushing in slow and deep between her hammering strokes and he felt the pressure release and push him off the edge. His cries of pleasure filled the air and she fucked him deeply through them until he collapsed onto his side sliding her out of him. She undid one strap and let the harness fall to the ground and crouched down to look in his eyes. His lipstick and eyeliner were smudged all over his face and his eyes were glazed over. She slowly unbound his wrists and he tucked them in between his thighs and curled up.

"There you go, you see. Now you know who you are. You look so perfect lying there. The perfect little cock slut, so wet and dirty. Say thank you!" She stroked his sweat covered head as she spoke softly to him.

"Thankyou. Thankyou for showing me who I am." He managed to speak before the head pats sent him into the deep and fulfilling sleep that comes from knowing who you really are.