All Comments on 'Finding a Daddy at College'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

This story was amazing. I hope there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful!

Great! I loved it! Will there be more?!... I hope so. BRAVO!!!!

BigPopsBigPopsabout 13 years ago
I agree, WOW

Very touching; I'm sure many mature men are feeling/thinking "that would be such a wonderful way to fall in love again".

I don't know that a sequel could make this better - it was a very fulfilling story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

first comment ive ever bothered to write in the thousands of stories ive read

WOW

really really loved it! please give us more. the levels it could go to are amazing

bryanforbryanforabout 13 years ago
A really Lovely Story.

The emotions you so skilfully portrayed between the main characters, Alexis and Chris, held my attention in such a way that I need the Author to write a continuation to this lovely story.

Many Thanks.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
As an older man on campus

I've seen the truth of this story. Many young women who grew up with an absent father, needing Daddy, and finding a campus filled with boys. It's sad that so few of the young women find a man like Chris.

Nicely done, author. Nicely done.

papagrizpapagrizabout 13 years ago
LIKE IT A LOT BUT

I think it needs to go a lot further. Your story is well written and flows well and really wets the appetite for continuation. Sure hope there will be more to come.

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatabout 13 years ago
"OMG"

I only have three words for this story "Oh My God" wonderful does not even start it. I want a Daddy like this.

mkrogersmkrogersabout 13 years ago
Need More

I believe there is more truth behind this story than a lot of people would care to admit

OlderButtWiserOlderButtWiserabout 13 years ago
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent

You captured both the confidence and the doubt that an older man has when entering a relationship with a younger woman. I like your writing style. You point the reader in the right direction and let his/her imagination do much of the work: no sound effects or boasting about the size of his organ.

A follow-up would be nice, but it is certainly not necessary. Again, let the reader close the loop.

I give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love this

It was sweet, but arousing. I hope you'll write more adventures for them!

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Very well done!

I really enjoyed this story. It impacted me on so many levels. This was the first of your stories I've read. Heading for some others now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Would love to see this saga continue!! HOT story, well written, and very exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

This story was perfect. It reminds me so much of the relationship I have with my boyfriend. I call him Daddy and I love him as my Daddy, too.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 12 years ago
.

This one needs a sequel. Damn good story.

slevin1949slevin1949over 12 years ago
tender & loving

This is some of your best work. Terrific characters, nicely paced, filled with love and caring souls. I don't need to read any more about these 2, I know in my heart how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my brain is gobsmacked

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to say. It almost seems that this story should be in the Incest/Taboo area, but it would be sacrilegious to do so.

I could be Chris; I'm 52 and that's the way that I now & have always thought of and treated women. I've always been the "best friend", the guy that would make an excellent husband "for someone else". Unfortunately; that is NOT the way women of any age view / respond to me. The age of Gentlemen "Chivalry, Honesty, Respect and Decency" are in fact l-o-n-g gone & it was killed by WOMEN. People were / are not brought up that way (at least for the last 2 or 3 decades); we're in fact ridiculed and treated as though we're weird or perverted. Most people do not even respect themself; let alone others.

So it's actually fitting that women have to "fantasize about men like this"; we've been beaten down and abused so often and for so long, that we just keep it buried.

I so wish that I could find "my own Alexis"

Thanks for a lovely read;

DKP

stereoguystereoguyabout 10 years ago
WOW!!!

I just stumbled across this story, and may I say...well done!

Such tenderness and caring; winding up with sex seems almost superfulous (but natural), especially since he has seemed to heal both her heart and her soul.

Just a beautiful story!

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Lost for words

What a great touching story. You had me trying to read and drying my eyes at the same time.

RasmatRasmatabout 9 years ago
Just beautiful.

It is writers such as you, who have inspired me to try my hand at writing. What I have just discovered after over six decades is that I much prefer a love story with sex to a one page stroke story with no humanity, just images of animalistic coupling. I was impressed by your capture of emotion on both parts.

OK. Break's over. Back to my story. God, help me.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
Amazing !!!

It never failed for my wife to get anything she wanted by calling me "Daddy" in her little girls voice.!!!

ArediaArediaabout 7 years ago
Sequel, please?

I do hope you write a sequel - this story is one of my favourites, and I have re-read it several times. :) Thank-you for this.

joeytheroojoeytherooabout 7 years ago
A sequel is needed

I also hope that you write a sequel. This is one of the best so far. Thanks.

NaughtyNaughtyNurseNaughtyNaughtyNursealmost 7 years ago
Outstanding story.

An outstanding story, one that should continue....

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 6 years ago
2?

A sequel is a must!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Time to finish my degree!

Happily my husband treats me with this kind of respect. The character of Chris is so, so very sexy. This is the true difference between being a 'male' and/or a 'man'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Much!

Absolutely Remarkable writing! The Best! Wish there were more of it! Still have tears in my eyes!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Enjoyable

Lovely story, nicely written

SirCarlSirCarlover 5 years ago
Very well done!

Very well thought out, written, and presented.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous