All Comments on 'Finding a Lesbian Slave Pt. 01'

by cheznik54

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This displays as much literary merit as a cold pizza and the same knowledge of the lesbian BDSM scene as an earthworm. Sadly there is no facility for a zero star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wrong

The person that wrote the comment above is wrong......your story is a good story...and I hope you add more chapters.......thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My surprised lesbian sexin the Philippines

I'm Sonja McDonell, 23, Swiss Airlines Stewardess with current 13 oversea towns, very tender with lots of (sexual) fantasies, also in my wonderful job. My extraordinary fascinating long story in the Philippines:

I spent 3 1/2 weeks in the Sea View resort in Negros ortiental. Poeple in the Philippines are very helpful & socially oriented. Some beautiful waitresses smiled always at me & said 'Hello, how are you?'. I thought then, how it would be with such a beauty in my bungalow nbr 2. I decided at the 2nd morning at breakfast to give good tips for their excellent services. I asked the 22 yo Nelfie, how much Pesos she has every day. She told me, in the best case from 11am until 12 midnight inclusive tips from her guests ~ 600. I gave her then 100 & she was so happy with 'Thank you so much Sonja'. I asked her then, whether she'll come to me after her work. She smiled & after a while, she said yes. I was happy & curious, how the time with her will be. I bought then food & drinks in the little grocery over the street & then I went to the beach to swim. I was alone there. At the later afternoon, I went back in the bungalow & I took my small white bikini out of my luggage. This bikini coveres little bit my nipples & my ass. I laid it on the table in front of the bungalow & then I slept little bit. After midnight, she knocked at the window. I took a towel to cover me & I opened the door. I'll never forget her face & her big eyes. I told her to sit at the table & I'll bring sandwiches & Coca Cola. When I went back, I saw my bikini in her hands. She told me, this bikini is very cheeky, it coveres barely your breasts & your ass. Yes, it disturbs you? She said 'No, it's my first time I see such a biklini'. I asked her, whether she wants to see me in it. She smiled & said yes. I dropped the towel & I took the bikini intentionally slowly on my body, so she can see my little 'twins' & my ass. I saw her tongue rolling around her lips. This was the point ofmy decision to take her in my room. She smiled again & we went inside. I asked her, whether she wants to stay in my large bed. She said yes & dropped her clothes. Wow, so little breasts & a black hairy pussy. I realized, she was horny. We laid in the bed & we hugged & kissed us. I held her head & I moved it between my legs. Then I felt her tongue on & in my pussy, while she moaned silently & after some seconds, she told me 'It's my first time to see & to lick a pussy'. We changed then & I licked her. After ~ 1 minute, she told me to go in the toilette because of the many Coca. I told her, I'll drink her pee. She looked at my very questioningly & then she sat on my mouth. I had to swallow 3 times, so sweet as tea with much sugar. I asked her then, whether she'll also drink my pippi. She thought about it & then she said yes. Early in the morning, I woke her up & I told her,my bladder is full. She smiled & I sat on her mouth. We spent then every night together & over the weekend, she took also her girlfriend with her. I think, this isn't usual in the conservative Philippines. But all people have their hidden desires, especially girls.

Regards

Sonja Sonjamcdonell@yahoo.com

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Fingers In Her Pussy

Why didn't either think of her fist up her cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Also looking for a sub. That made my pussy so wet.

I looking for a sub,someone to aldo submit to me. Let me control your every move. Spank,yoy,lick you out of control and be pleased by you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ohhhhh . . .

Dreams of being in Laney's place. OMG!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous