All Comments on 'Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 10'

by PoeticallyChivalrous

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

stick to rick and puppy this is their story come back with side stories afterwards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Maybe tie this one in with a sub-heading. I.E. Finding a lost puppy- Erica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Trouble here

I think this man needs serious psychiatric counselling and help, he is trying to recreate his lost love with another woman, it will never happen, he will spiral into depression when he realises Snoopy is not her and he can never resurrect her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Don't want to sound mean or anything but you should stick to the main storyline. Not a lot of room in a short story to be going on tangents. This is better suited as its own separate series. Should also cool it down on everyone being in a Dominant/Submissive relationship. Makes Rick's and Puppy's relationship less believable. Kind of like the numerous shallow stories on Literotica where every wife is a sex-addicted DD breasted woman and every guy has a 10-12 inch cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Skimmed and skipped most of it. Really bad. I don't know why we should care about the lobby girl at all. What I did read was terribly sappy. This started out so good even with the horrible perspective changes in the early chapters.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
In my opinion...

...PC, speaking as a fellow contributor of stories to this site, I think you are doing a reasonable job in creating a multi-chapter storyline with multiple characters.

In my experience, there is no way to make every reader happy with your production. The other day I saw an apropos quote from the great composer Jean Sibelius; "No one has ever put up a statue to a critic!"

I consider my own writings to be experiments in ideas and writing styles. Those are ideological and confrontational.

A young lady for whom I was doing some editing accused me of enjoying, even reveling in the obscene death threats I receive from the analmousies of this site.

I just smugly agreed with her shrewd acknowledgement of my sadistic nature.

Your readers have certain expectations of hat they want to see in this story. Perhaps, from their POV, they are correct. However, in the end, this is your creation and you must first satisfy yourself as an artist.

I ran into similar reader criticisms trying to delineate switching between different character POV's and storyarcs in early stories.

What I am trying now is to subtitle each chapter with the... (name)POV ...of which story character is that chapter's protagonist.

Remains to be seen how that works out for my audience. I do not kid myself but there will always be complaints. C'est la vie!

P.S. Do not trust spellcheck or any other function that automatically replaces words. They are all poorly coded by illiterates and are automatically homophon-phobic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's all Lies

If anyone tells you "you have to consent before they will do anything permanent to you" Don't believe them. Nipple piercing can be a felony assault if it isn't done with consent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous