Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough, I can't take anymore. That is the best I have had in some time." She breathed out the statement harshly with a long sigh.

I would have returned to Masters side, but I got myself a glass of wine and brought the remnants of the bottle to fill my Masters glass first. Master grabbed my leash and pulled me onto his lap and a heartfelt kiss, his tongue licking my lips to taste. I felt monumentally proud of myself.

"Approved patronage in kind Madame Dane?" Master asked.

"Yes, she will be welcome every two weeks at your convenience for whatever she needs or your request. I would request you accompany her as well." Madame Dane agreed.

I didn't know what that was about but it seemed like a trade of services at some level. After we finished the wine, Master and I showed her to the door. I watched her walk down the hallway with an added flair to the elevator.

"I am proud of you Snoopie. It was a stroke of genius. You earned another reward." He beamed, taking me in his arms and kissing with such force and passion it took my breath away.

My pussy took that as a sign and stoked up a couple more notches as I was tingling all over and I could already feel the cool wetness between my legs.

"First, I must start dinner Master." I stated joyously. He knew I was horny and I had learned patience. I took my jewelry off first and returned to my leather collar and leash. I just wish I had a white one to complement my outfit. I added the wrist cuffs also as I already knew what I wanted as a reward. I enjoyed the classical rock music previously and turned it on as I danced away making dinner. A favorite of mine, braised lamb chops in red wine sauce with hominy.

Dinner was a success while it was being prepared, Master caught up on his financial news even with the music playing. Headsets are very helpful at times in that regard. Afterward we watched The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo part 1, one day the trilogy will be remade completely in English I hope.

It was time for my treat, I led Master to the room which he unlocked. I selected a short flogger from the cabinet and handed it to him. I laid on the horse naked with my ass near the edge and my heels locked on the edge of the leg rests. He secured my cuffed arms to the hasp at the end over my head. He knew what I wanted desperately but teased me for several minutes dragging the strands across my body everywhere. It tickled but started me down the path I wanted.

He started off gently especially around my still sore nipples. He kissed me as he went several times adding his tongue for a lick. Anticipation eating at my need sent my desire into overdrive waiting for what was coming. He licked my pussy lips tasting my nectar and licked my vulva smacking my clit with his tongue further driving me. Then he started in on the underside of my breasts with increasingly harder shots then trailed down my stomach. Then he tortured more by tickling my underarms, I was writhing in laughter and agony at that move. Then he started where I wanted, first at the top on my Mons, then my thighs. I started breathing hard with little gasps expecting the pain that never came. Then he brought down a blow that brought a howl from my lips and a buck from my hips. Then several rained down, I was mixed with emotions, the pain, the excitement, the desire, my screams and tears all bottled in one. It was countless strikes but he knew when to stop.

He attacked me with his soothing mouth, licking sucking, pulling and prodding. I was on that cliff again, right where I wanted to be, fighting the urge to fly into the abyss below. I wanted his cock in me this time, I had told him so. He didn't disappoint as I felt him enter my sopping wet cunt. He was slow and rhythmic, I tried to join the best I could move. I was grunting and biting my lips trying to hold that edge until I knew my Master was ready. I was trying to capture that cock with my cunt, enslave it to my mounting pleasure. Then I knew in an instant as it plowed me deep and hard. I let myself go into the abyss lighted by the flames of passion as I howled my scream low and rolling. I enslaved that cock and fought with it until I was too exhausted for more. I lay limp, gasping for air, letting the tingling flesh tickle my motionless body as I didn't have the energy to move. I felt his cock plop out, felt our combined juices slowly meander, cooling their way down to my puckered ass.

He untied my wrists and got my legs freed, he carried me to bed as I could barely move but hugged him tightly. What I had feared a week ago about being ruined for a Master went out the window. He taught me more about sex in two days than one could ever read about or comprehend. There was more to come that I knew for sure. I was radiantly happy as I quickly fell into a deep slumber.

I woke Monday morning sprawled naked and alone, the clock displayed its ominous soft green 5:30 AM. No dream last night that I could remember. A little stiff from the aftermath of last night. The only pain I felt is loneliness, Master was not with me with his comforting arms wrapped around me. Off to the bathroom for necessities. I made sure my blonde wig was combed and remained set and put my heels back on that Master must have removed. My collar and leash laid on the dresser.

Master was on the couch, headset on, watching the early morning financial reports from Japan and Singapore. The ticker running wildly at the bottom of the screen. His laptop open and his fingers flying through keyboard strokes. Breakfast started, I remembered the paper. I crawled to the door and opened it dreading the fact someone could see me but excited at the same time. I crawled to the table on all fours placing the paper in his spot.

I finished the bacon and eggs for us both, setting the table in interim moments. Pouring our coffee and orange juice. When was the last time Master had someone make him breakfast on a week day as he was still delving into the morning reports.

I didn't know what to do, his mind clearly on work. Do I disturb him and how? I looked over his shoulder, several graphs were displayed that had little meaning to me. I tapped his headset to get his attention. Master initially jumped in surprise at the moment of intrusion as I feared as he was so focused. He calmed down quickly, craning his neck looking at me with a warm smile.

"Sorry Snoopie. I didn't tell you my laptop alarms at 6:30." Master stated for the record. I looked, one more minute and he would have quit on his own. I should have known he works precisely and to the point, one of the things I love about him. Why I wanted someone older that didn't need to work from trial and error.

"Sorry Master. I did not know. Breakfast is getting cold." I said sweetly. He closed out his laptop, turned the TV off and came to the breakfast table. I waited by his chair like a maid as I didn't know what else to do at this point.

"Your morning paper fetched like the bitch in heat that I am as directed Master." I stated proudly.

"Thank you Snoopie. Please sit and eat." Master said gently laughing. We ate in silence as he went through the financial section of the paper. I figured I would read my favorite section of the paper after he left, the funnies. I wouldn't have to read them online for a change. Maybe I would add the cooking section to my repertoire as well.

"What is your quitting time Snoopie?" Master asked.

"Usually 7 PM Master or a little after depending on last minute items. Tenants have a tendency to wait to the very last second sometimes." I replied.

"I will wait for you to finish and you can ride with me on the elevator." Master stated. I hope I didn't express my feelings on the outside but on the inside I am beaming with pride.

"Do you have a work e-mail address Snoopie?" Master asked.

"Yes Master." I replied as I gave him the information. I knew he could have looked it up from the website as I am the contact point as well. Though I rarely get personal e-mail at that address.

"I will send you a message so you can have my address as well. There may be times I send packages to you. Try not to be a snoop and not open them til I send you instructions." Master said with a chuckle.

"Yes Master." I replied happily.

"So much better than Pop Tarts and coffee for breakfast. Thank you Snoopie. I must get dressed and off to my hectic world unfortunately." Master said rising from the table.

I cleaned up the morning dishes as I didn't think he needed my help getting ready and I had three hours before I started work and and needing to get ready. Master came out dressed in a black suit and red tie. He grabbed my leash and walked me to the door opening it like no ones business. He turned pulled my leash as I stumbled into him. He grabbed and kissed me in a long and hard goodbye.

"Stay and watch til I am out of site." Master ordered. I was thrilled and humiliated at the same time by this order as I watched him slowly walk to the elevator with purpose pushing the button. I was relieved that no one saw me as the doors closed and I was securely hidden away in his condo once again.

I knew he was trying to break me of being naked before others or the the chance of being seen. There were no kids on this floor and the view from the elevator would be fleeting at best and hard to see at that distance. Still, it seemed humiliating to me being on display in front of semi strangers. He probably knows the coming and goings as he has lived here several months and the chances were probably very slim in his mind. I would need to check for my own benefit and put my mind at ease.

I decided to have a soaking bath to relax my worries away. I knew Master would protect me which comforted me as I let the warm water and bubbles surround my body. This weekend may have started off badly but became my dream come true in the end as I luxuriated. I thought of his schedule, Master must have been up at 4 AM or there about. Off to work at 7:30 AM and not home til 7 PM, that is rigorous by any standards. I see why he didn't have food in the kitchen, no time. I would need to be prepared for a quick evening meal as I figured he would go to bed early with the very early rising. Meals I could start in a crock pot would be best and I could check during the day. I would need to be prepared for a quick change after work as well.

He didn't have a flexible schedule that is why he needed to be so precise. I would need to bring my schedule in line with his. He didn't order, he is letting me understand and draw my own conclusion to his needs as well as mine. I need to be the perfect woman in his eyes and mine as well. There is no turning back from my path as I have chosen and so did he. I am his slave, slut and lover just like I have dreamed for several years as the my smile of utter satisfaction drew across my face.

The bath over and my smiling outlook appeared in the mirror. Teeth taken care of, I cleaned the bathroom as I know he has no time for a mess of any kind. That is why I have my own vanity. Today I wear the red of love that has filled my heart. I wish I had brought my red outfit for work instead of the blue, at least it won't clash.

I am ready to start the first day of my new life in more ways than one. The collar in place as well as my slave bracelets. I may have been out of my element for work as I donned the red PVC pants over my red PVC panties. At least the red PVC bra wouldn't be noticeable over the red tank top and blazer. I wouldn't have worn the bra but my nipples were still a little sensitive from the piercings and I didn't want to risk the rubbing. The red four inch heels and reddish colored wig. Too much red I decided as I changed to a white tank top, blazer and heels. There, the wig is the perfect color now and my outfit looks splendid.

I cleaned up yesterdays outfit and set it to dry and tidied my little work station. I would need to come back with the groceries at lunch for dinner and put it away as it would be dry by then.

I did my normal routine opening my office and station. Checking the weekend security footage. Getting all the maintenance requirements taken care of. Only one faucet problem on the sixth floor, easily remedied with a call to our contractor.

George took a look at me and whistled but didn't say anything other than it must have been one hell of a weekend for me. If you only knew I retorted with a smile. Master did send me an e-mail that made me blush and I hoped the return did the same to him.

I was amazed at lunch as I went to the deli down the street as always. I didn't seem recognizable to them as I got my usual Monday sandwich. I surprised them when I got meat for a stew. I had to go a little further to get celery, potatoes and carrots. My plans would have worked if I had a crock pot which I didn't think about. I cleaned up my clothes which were dry while I lamented on my problem. I didn't have time to go to my apartment to get mine and no friends to borrow one from. The answer came as a surprise when the elevator doors opened to Jenifer's smiling face on my return. Jenifer had just picked up their mail. I remained in the elevator instead of getting out.

"Come on. I need to ask you something." I said smiling. Her eyes lit up once she recognized who I was and stepped into the elevator. I pushed the button to her floor automatically.

"Wow! You look wonderful and different." Jenifer said beaming.

"Thank you. Finding the right man does wonders for a woman." I said proudly.

"Doesn't it though." Jenifer said laughingly.

"I need a little help however." I said being a little squeamish about asking as we got off on her floor and remained talking in the hallway.

"Don't know about being a slave?" Jenifer asked taking my hands and examining the ring and bracelets.

"It isn't that though that might come in very handy also. I need a crock pot for tonight and was hoping you could help me out?" I asked.

"I would need to ask first you know but I am sure Rick will say yes." Jenifer stated.

"Your arm is better I see. That is the first time I have heard you speak also. Nice to put a voice with you as well. Weren't you using a tablet to talk?" I asked.

"If it wasn't for Rick not sure what would have happened on either account." Jenifer said bewildering me.

"I don't follow." I said puzzled.

"Rick saved me from being mugged or beaten to a pulp at least. He took me to a specialist and got my voice fixed." Jenifer filled me in.

"So that is how you met Rick?" I asked.

"Yes, in an ally and he took care of me. I talked him into being my Master." Jenifer explained.

"Purely coincidental like me. Mine was snooping stupidity but turned out perfect after a rough start. Though I didn't really need to talk him into it I think." I replied.

"Anyone we know?" Jenifer asked.

"Cale Green up on the tenth floor. I doubt either of you know him." I said.

"Not that I am aware of." Jenifer replied.

"I will call Master and bring the pot down to you." Jenifer said smiling as she left for her condo.

Jenifer brought me the crock pot about a half hour later. I was thrilled and hoping I could actually have a friend or two also. Ones I didn't have to hide the real me.

"Not to be snooping, but is Sarah a part of your lives also." I asked.

"Yes, you could say that." Jenifer replied.

"I can't believe Rick went from his ex to you and a third like that. I didn't like Gail either by the way. Such a bitch, worse than Rikki. Oops, sorry about that." I said ashamed of myself for letting my feelings out like that. Jenifer was laughing hard however.

"Truthfully, Sarah was my idea as I needed some help because of my arm and a total accident. I haven't heard a good word about Gail myself and was only called the ex for the longest time by everyone. It was like her name was a curse word that no one would mention. I put Rikki in her place after about two minutes and we get along great. She is a lot different now I think, you will see the next time you see her and Jill for that matter." Jenifer stated laughing herself silly.

"I thought Rikki and Jill were an item?" I asked after calming down.

"They were and still are." Jenifer said still giggling.

I would have gone further but got interrupted with a phone call. Jenifer left to go home with a wave goodbye seeing I was busy. Getting dinner in the crock pot did take precedence after the phone call however. I told George I would be about twenty minutes as I was going to start an emergency dinner. I left my time clock out when I would return if anybody needed me. I was hoping I would be back before Fred started his shift but doubted I would after looking at the clock.

After that was all over I made a temporary card for Sarah and left a note for Rick to see me. I didn't know if he would see it when he came in from work or not. Jenifer could pick it up tomorrow if not as she seemed to have the task of picking up the mail lately. Us slaves need to stick together, don't we? The thought of possibly having friends suddenly excited me.

Rick did see the note and I handed him the temporary card for Sarah. He showed the eye popping wow effect also and congratulated me. He was appreciative of the card also and wondered how I knew. I told him I asked Jenifer, so I figured I would make it easier instead of needing buzzed in all the time.

Master showed up precisely on time of course. He handed me a red rose, I blushed and we kissed intimately. He is thoughtful also. We walked arm in arm to the elevator. Dinner was a success and Master was proud of me. We snuggled on the couch drinking wine together and watching some comedy reruns til about 9:30. Then it was off to bed. I needed to know his routine so I could get in sync and he didn't push me.

I couldn't figure out how he managed the weekend with so little sleep. It didn't dawn on me that he performed his teaching technique Saturday night so he could sleep the night away and get rested up. It was comforting being in his arms and didn't take long before we drifted of to sleep.

12