Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did get the email about fifteen minutes later saying it would be alright. I delivered the crock pot to the counter. Erica and I talked more about how Rick and I met and a little about her Master Cale. She also asked a little more about Sarah, nothing but the obvious really. We also made mention to Rikki and Jill but I didn't go into any detail about the weekend graduation or the weddings. We may have talked longer but she got interrupted by a phone call and I went back to the condo. I wouldn't mind having a friend like Erica and Master could learn a great deal from an experienced Master. Though I might need to be a little cautious in that concern, friends first would be the ideal setting of course.

I had the laundry completed and put away and started on the evening meal of lamb stew in the bread bowls. I was hoping I could handle a knife well enough to make the cutouts. Was a little clumsy but I didn't destroy them at least, definitely not perfect. Dinner was ready, the table set, now I just need to get ready.

Yoga mat in place, collar, leash, five inch heels and the rib bandage. The ribs felt fine and there was no pain in the workout session. The internet said three weeks or more and I wasn't going to take any chances. Master wouldn't approve if I didn't take the necessary precautions. My robe over the back of the couch in case of an emergency.

Master gave me the opportunity to perform errands on my own to please him and more importantly myself today. I had to prove I wasn't scared to be on my own again, be able to perform his desires without his presence. I had to make him understand that concept as well though it was by my request this time. Master has been careful with me with just cause but the weekend was more of a let down do to circumstances. I was proud of how he handled himself and myself actually but he fell short and so did I. However it seemed more of a normal relationship than one between Master and slave though it had its fleeting moments. In reality it was needed at that time and place but now is a different story. It was time he understood that I am not going to be an ordinary wife that has a kinky side. I am his slave and wanted that foremost and needed to guide him further and this would be the starting place. Sarah needed to learn her place also if she truly wanted it, I hope she did.

I was ready in my welcome home pose being comfortable waiting for the key sound to warn me. Master was late and not just by a few minutes, wouldn't you know but it happens all the time. I was getting a bit antsy already and my tablet hadn't alerted me to an email either. I waited and waited some more, finally I heard the telltale noise and readied myself. I heard the door swish open and Masters shuffling foot steps then the door shut.

"Puppy, I thought we agreed this would only be done on Wednesdays?" Master asked. I kept silent of course, no talking while in a position. Has he forgotten that already? Master took the leash from my hand finally after I didn't respond and gently tugged my leash. I struggled to stand a little as the arm in the cast still causes some minor problems. I stood in inspection pose which may have surprised him.

"So you want to play do you?" Master said jokingly. I still kept quiet not saying a word. I knew he thought I wanted to play but that wasn't the reason, I needed him to understand.

"Cat got your tongue Puppy?" Master asked. I still remained silent and gave no changing expression. The look on his face was one of confusion. He had forgotten and I wasn't saying a thing.

"Come Puppy." Master ordered taking a step holding my leash.

"Yes Master." I said finally, able to break my silence. He led me to the dining room.

"Sit Puppy." Master ordered disgusted. I did as ordered sitting correctly. I hoped this wouldn't start an argument or Master being mad at me. It had to be as I could tell he was lost.

"Explain yourself?" Master exclaimed.

"Permission to speak freely Master?" I asked calmly.

"Yes of course." Master said with a sigh.

"Master, I am your Lover and Betrothed but above all I am your loving slave. You have done much research on the internet but you are hung up on the physical pain aspect which isn't all bad. You need to understand limits and control in that area and yourself. However, you have forgotten how to command. This little exercise proved that point as you have forgotten what needs to be done. I realized that this weekend when you started and stopped several times. Rikki played you like a fiddle when you could have gotten the truth out of either one." I explained trying to make him understand.

"Your right and something else is going on that I have no clue about but it seems to concern me." Master said dejectedly.

"I had that feeling yesterday as well and I am at a loss also. However you need to understand that you need to command and set the rules to follow. Otherwise I will fail myself, yourself and Sarah also. I am not the so called common woman seeking a husband to take care of me and consider it a fifty-fifty relationship. You lead, I follow without hesitation unless something dictates otherwise and I will make it known immediately." I stated.

"Your right Puppy. I can take solace in that." Master said with a slight smile.

"Sarah thinks it is a game though she is a bit of an oddity. We both must command her but you are her Master and that comes first as I will not supersede your orders knowingly unless needed. I know you are a little apprehensive about her but she is your slave also and you need to treat her as such. There are some things you need to decide about her." I said hoping to clear the air. Master looked at me with big eyes, lost once again.

"Decide? Like what?" Master asked.

"She wants you to control her and me as well. The only thing she actually asked for was to keep her job. She may be coming to a crossroads and not sure of herself or her status though she agreed. You must decide if she stays or moves on. I don't think she is secure living part of her life here and part of it separate. It needs to be whole." I said making it clear as possible.

"I see. You want her here with us?" Master asked as I saw the light bulb come on.

"Yes Master but it is your decision to make not mine." I said with a slight smile.

"You were right about Erica by the way, she gave me a little present that will solve the problem with Sarah." Master stated with a grin.

"She did?" I asked laughing.

"More on that later. How was your shopping adventure as dinner smells wonderful." Master asked.

"Wonderful Master and thank you. I am not sure if it is the best places to go but places I knew the location. I should have asked you this morning, I am sorry about that. I had to get over being scared to be out by myself." I remarked.

"I hadn't thought about that. I thought maybe being cooped up with nothing to do and exploration." Master said.

"There is that also but nothing I would do without permission first or being ordered." I stated knowingly.

"I am hungry. Bring dinner to the table and let's eat Puppy." Master ordered.

"Yes Master." I said standing up to his request and padding off to the kitchen. I put the stew in the bread bowl and brought his in. Then went to get the wine and ice tea I had prepared, damn cast as I had to make several trips. Master would need to pour as I was rather lousy left handed. I finally brought my bread bowl in and set it down. I stood by Master making sure he didn't need anything else and waited. He did pour the ice tea and wine for both of us.

"Be seated and eat Puppy." Master ordered. He was getting the hang of it finally.

"Wine coolers for you on the shopping list Puppy. I will leave it to you to make them yourself or already bottled. Check with Sarah for preferences also." Master stated as an order.

"Yes Master." I said beaming with joy.

"Should I put vodka on that list also Master?" I asked with an impish grin.

"Yes Puppy." Master laughed.

"Dinner is delicious. I assume you bought more than just this one meal Puppy." Master complimented me.

"Yes Master. Three more meals in all. I hope you don't detest liver and onions." I answered hopefully.

"Actually, done right is very good. If this is any indication, I doubt there will be a problem." Master said.

I loved the compliment on my dinner. We were almost done eating when a knock came at the door. We were both a little stunned and looked at each other as we hadn't had a visitor in some time. Neither of us knew when Sarah was coming either but she would need to be buzzed in.

"I will see who it is, Patrice probably. Finish eating Puppy." Master declared as he got up to see who was at the door.

"Patrice." Master said opening the door. I was surprised he didn't have me put my robe on though it didn't bother me in the least, his prerogative.

"I found this lovely creature wondering around outside but I really need to talk to you and Jenifer." Patrice said glumly.

"Sure, come on in." Master said. Sarah was with Patrice. Sarah was all smiles seeing us.

Sarah was dressed all business like in black slacks, heels, and matching blazer with a v-neck white shirt of some sort visible across the front. It gave a hint of cleavage but not drastic, overall very business elegant. Patrice was in her normal tight jeans, heels and flowery wrap around blouse that showed cleavage as per her usual.

"Dinner is on the stove Tinkle. Fix yours and be seated." Master ordered.

"Yes Sir." Tinkle replied with a smile as she clicked off to the kitchen looking at me with wide eyes. I just gave her a wider smile and a nod of my head. He didn't tell her to eat, I wondered what would happen as she didn't know.

"I don't know if there is enough for another Patrice." Master stated.

"That is alright. I am not very hungry at the moment." Patrice said.

"Have a seat. Glass of wine or ice tea?" Master asked Patrice.

"Ice tea will be fine." Patrice stated.

"A drinking glass as well Tinkle." Master called out.

"Yes Sir." Tinkle replied as Patrice and Master sat at the table. Sarah rounded the corner with her dinner in one hand and the glass in another. She placed the glass in front of Patrice complete with ice cubes then set her food down. Sarah surprised me by pouring the ice tea for Patrice first before hers. Sarah removed her jacket and placed it on the back of the chair. V-neck shirt was right, sleeveless and length to the top of her navel. She sat down with her little bells tinkling and started to eat. Well, she had done everything right til that point. I would correct her behavior later as she didn't know to wait for permission to start eating. I know Master was watching her very carefully and really didn't like having to tell us to start eating but there is a reason. I think Master was waiting to see if he needed to say something.

"So Patrice, what seems to be the problem?" Master asked.

"Teddy of course. He bought a brownstone in his home neighborhood." Patrice cried out.

"Doesn't sound like a problem to me." Master stated. I immediately saw the problem to her distress even though Master didn't. It meant he had plans that didn't involve her.

"It is because he never said a thing to me about it." Patrice stated.

"How did you find out?" Master asked.

"We are privy to units being sold though it is public knowledge. Marketing maneuver for offering our services to potential new clients." Patrice explained.

"If it just changed hands then it has been in the works for a while then, hasn't it?" Master wisely asked.

"Well, yes and no. It was a highest bid deal that went through last Thursday." Patrice wailed.

"I see, he won the bid but never told you. Are you going to ruin his surprise?" Master asked laughing.

"He had all weekend to tell me and didn't." Patrice sniffed.

"I can see you have fallen head over heels in love. He may feel it is too soon to change his plans. Plans that were probably started long before he even met you." Master said thinking it over.

"That is very likely. Still he could have told me." Patrice said calmly.

"Maybe he is waiting for the right moment. Like dinner, roses and a ring." Master said starting to laugh again.

"You think?" Patrice questioned brightening into a smile.

"Well, he does have the tendency for the simple theatrical where you are concerned it seems." Master stated.

"What am I going to do if that is the case?" Patrice said with the frown reappearing once again.

"Only you can answer that question I think." Master said bellowing in laughter this time. I did too as it was funny, even Sarah.

"That isn't what I meant. Oh shit, it is funny now that I think about what I said." Patrice said laughing with us.

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist Patrice. He loves his family if what you say is true, he won't be happy unless he is near them. If you love him like I think you do, you will know exactly what to do." Master said sagely.

"A theatrical proposal. I like that idea." Patrice stated whimsically.

"Should we get you a puppy for a house warming, engagement present or for both?" Master asked jokingly.

"That would be sweet. I never had a puppy." Patrice stated cozily and dazed by thought.

"How did the weekend go?" Patrice asked coming back to the present.

"Boring commencement, surprise findings, weddings or the aftermath?" Master asked laughing.

"Your joking right?" Patrice asked confused.

"Nope, seems Rikki has had a place of her own for a long time though it belonged to our mom. Her and Jill married a set of identical twins and their mother and father are business moguls." Master stated lively in a very shortened version.

"Now that is enough to make ones head spin. I thought Rikki and Jill were a couple?" Patrice stated.

"Well, it seems Rikki was dating one of the twins and it got serious between them then they set Jill up with the other one basically. Perfect match if you ask us. They turned it into an engagement ceremony after the graduation which actually turned out to be a double wedding in the end. Then came some dealings about where the twins were wanting to live that opposed their parents wishes. We still aren't sure what that outcome is. It even confuses me." Master explained.

"And I thought I was confused enough. Before it gets worse I had better get going and think things over before you tell me the world is flat." Patrice stated shaking her head at the news. Master got up and showed Patrice out.

"Thank you for letting me vent and putting up with my silliness yet again." Patrice said as she went out the door smiling.

"Anytime Patrice." Master stated.

Master returned and sat back down then poured himself another glass of tea.

"Master, I have a question?" I asked.

"Yes, Puppy." Master replied.

"I know you said that no one was to enter without your presence or permission. Does that go for Patrice as well?" I asked.

"No, if she wants to come and talk with the two of you, it is fine with me." Master answered.

"How about Erica, Master? I think she wants to be our friend as well." I asked.

"I think you might be right about her. So yes, if you think it wise as well." Master answered. Giving permission correctly, leaving it as my choice in this instance but the up raised eyebrows showed his shock about her.

"Puppy, why do I have to tell you to begin eating?" Master asked not knowing the actual reason.

"It is a sign of respect at the table Master, you are ready and the food is worth eating. It is also used as a disciplinary action to us hungry slaves. Something that evolved from Taming of the Shrew as Mary explained it to me. You don't have to verbally tell us, a nod of the head will give us the go ahead to begin." I said explaining the answer. I saw the unhappy frown from Sarah though she didn't know and kept silent, so unlike her so far.

"I thought you might make a protest about being naked with Patrice here. I was a little surprised you took it in stride and kept quiet the entire time." Master stated.

"Your prerogative Master. You knew I had my robe prepared just in case, unless you are blind. Since it was Patrice and she knows our lifestyle it didn't matter. Patrice took it in stride and my nudity didn't bother her as well." I answered the unasked question.

"If I ordered you to walk or crawl to the elevators and back as you are, you would do it?" Master asked.

"Without hesitation Master. Erica might get a kick out of it later." I answered.

"Erica?" Master questioned bemused.

"Yes Master, Erica. She reviews footage of the security cameras I think and is a big snoop." I explained.

"I hadn't thought about that." Master stated as he contemplated that little piece of information.

"How about you Tinkle, if I ordered you?" Master asked.

"Without hesitation Sir." Tinkle answered.

"Well Tinkle, you heard the overview on our weekend. You can get the exact details from Puppy on that matter later. How was your weekend?" Master asked.

"I had a night out with most of the staff Friday night as Jenifer suggested. We had a great time and I understand what Jenifer was alluding. I have started implementing a few of their ideas as well. I did make it known about a dress code though not as openly severe as I have been displaying. The younger girls had already picked up on my changed style and are seeing a difference in the clientele reactions already. The older girls are a bit hesitant but I figure their husbands and love life might benefit. Other than that it was a lonely weekend Master." Tinkle replied.

"Upset that you couldn't join us?" Master asked.

"Yes Master, horribly but circumstances dictated otherwise." Tinkle answered.

"What was your impression of Puppy and her state of undress and your actions." Master asked.

"I didn't know what to think at the time Master. I played my role at first and did what was expected I hope. I didn't know whether to join Jenifer in her attire from the waist up at least. You never said otherwise, so I figured that was as far as I needed to go. The jacket hinders movement too much to eat as the reason I removed it. I kept silent and ate because I was hungry and didn't know what else to do and had no input to the conversation as you seemed to have it well diagnosed. I didn't know I was suppose to have permission before eating." Tinkle replied with a small frown.

"I see. So if I ordered you to remove the rest you would have at that time?" Master asked.

"Yes Sir, without hesitation." Tinkle replied. She still wasn't showing much in the way of emotion and that bothered me. Something must have happened during the day or was unhappy about something as she was normally a vibrant happy go lucky person. I am sure Master didn't see it or was trying to figure it out himself but needed to be more direct.

"Master, if I might ask a question." I pleaded. Master looked at me like he was lost also.

"Of course Puppy." Master said looking at me confused.

"Sarah, what happened today that has you so down?" I asked directly.

"My ex boyfriend came by yesterday before I left for work. He more or less pleaded for me to take him back. I told him to get out as I was still mad at him and wanted nothing to do with him. Today, he came by the store and proposed to me. I didn't except or turn him down either. I told him I would think about it and I don't know why. I wanted to go home and change but figured he would be there waiting for me. I left by a different route and took the subway here making sure I wasn't followed when I ran into Patrice at the front door." Tinkle explained tearfully.

"All that time together, a fling later, he decides you are the better woman." Master laughed out shaking his head putting it in perspective.

"Not completely Master but close enough I think." I added.