Finding a Master to use my Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Another meeting with Master Jake for the whole weekend.
4.8k words
4.31
14.6k
18
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding a Master to use my wife lll

I was driving home from a job site one day when I received a call from Jake. He said his wife was going out of town for the weekend, but he was going to stay around and wanted to know if my wife was available for more training all weekend. He told me that he lived in a nice area and had a great pool landscaped into his backyard for great weekend parties. The weather was supposed to be hot and sunny so wanted to invite us down for a pool party and to try work a little more training into my wife. We talked about the last time in the hotel and how we all enjoyed the night and he was really looking forward to another fun time all weekend not just a few hours, to use Tamara again as his sex slave.

I think we had plans for the weekend but the thought of watching her get used all weekend and fucked with a monster cock got me excited and so I figured, I would cancel our plans and told Jake that we would be there. He then told me that there would be some straight friends there when we first arrive so he would not have Tamara totally naked, but he would want her to show up and wear what he tells her too. He also wanted us to pack, an over-night bag and we are to stay in one of his guest rooms Saturday night. This way he can use Tamara for a full twenty-four hours, and once the guests leave he said he wants to rent my wife. He would make it worth my while and hers too, if we agree to that. But he insisted that he can use her anytime he feels and use her how he wants too, with of course Tamara's hard limits to be in place.

I told him that I would have to run it by her first just so she was a little aware of what was going on. Tamara and I talked and once I got home and settled in about the weekend and she told me we had plans already but when I told her he was willing to surprise us with something and said it would be worth it, she had second thought too. Soon we both agreed that we would go to Jake's place and have fun. She was shocked that he wanted to give her cash or something but also excited to think she going to be dirty bad and act like a prostitute. I laughed a little. "Act? You would be one. There is no acting involved. LOL. You would just be a dirty girl. Remember he wants full control and to use you how and when he feels, but he will respect your hard limits."

As we talked about this, we both got excited and ended up fucking our brains out. I called Jake back the next morning and told him we were in for sure and that we would be down this Saturday. That night Tamara got a text from Jake explaining what to wear when we arrive and how to act and once the guests leave that he will change from nice guy Jake to Sir Jake. She was not to forget to address him as Sir Jake once the others left.

Saturday came and we were both excited about the weekend and the weather was perfect. We arrived at his house around 11:00 am in the morning, just as the sun was just starting to get hot. It was a beautiful house with a large black fence and gate as you entered his driveway. As we pulled in, there was another car just arriving too. As we got out of the car we talked to the other couple, it turns out it was Jake's wife's sister and her husband, they were coming to the pool party to relax for a while and cool off. Tamara had on the collar that Jake had told her to wear, a white shirt, no bra, a pair of old jeans and some four-inch heels, she looked pretty sexy. Her husband could not take his eyes off my wife's tits as we all walked to the front door.

Jake greeted us there and gave Tamara a big kiss right in front of us all. The other lady looked shocked and made some comment about knowing Jake for thirty years and never getting a kiss like that before and then something about what if her sister saw that. Jake did not even respond but lead us to the backyard to the pool area. It was beautiful, a nice size pool and lots of great looking things and furniture. There were more people sitting the pool already, and Jake pointed and told us that the change room was over there and if we wanted to change now then come back here to the bar for a cocktail, and he would then introduce us to the others.

Tamara and I went to change and put our swimsuits on, I think she was feeling a little excited as her nipples were poking out through her shirt nicely. She removed her shirt and pulled down her pants, she then hooked her fingers into the side of her panties and started to slide them down her legs. She was excited as her panties were soaked and her pussy looked super wet and shiny. She looked at me. "Well what do you think? Am I excited? "as she laughed a little. "Shit! "She said, I was told to wear a white bikini top but keep my white cotton panties on as the bottoms, so she reached into her bag and pulled out her top. There was not a lot of material on that and it did not cover up lots, but it sure did look sexy on her. She bent over to pull her wet panties back up just as Jake knocked on the door and opened it. "WOW your ass looks great you, sexy slut or should I say you dirty girl. Remember Jake for now but once they leave Sir Jake." He then handed me an envelope with cash in it. "Here is the rent money and there will be more if I enjoy the time I have with her." He then looked at Tamara again," I hope this makes you feel really dirty now. Oh! Put this on her too." as he handed me a leash. "Now come out for that drink."

We walked out of the change room and everyone there looked at us but probably more at my wife as she looked hot. White bikini top, white panties, four-inch heels and her collar that Jake told her she had to wear and now with a leash attached to it which I held in my hand, who wouldn't look. Lol. We followed Jake and he sat us with his sister in-law and asked what we wanted and off he went. They were there only for a couple hours just to say they stopped in and were sad Jake's wife was not home. Not Jake, I thought to myself. They wondered how we knew Jake. I told them we were into cars and bikes too, so we have met at different shows once in a while. Then they asked about the collar and leash, jokingly I said it was a little role play we like to do and give others something to talk about. They laughed a little, yes you are probably right about that. Jake came back with our drinks and said that he was sorry that we couldn't meet his wife this weekend as she had other things to attend too, and then introduced us the other people sitting around.

The sister in-law and her husband went to the pool and Tamara kicked my foot a little with Jake still standing there too. "I can't believe how fast you came up with that story about meeting Jake at car shows." Jake smiled and thought that was perfect.

The early afternoon was good we talked to others and enjoyed the pool and the drinks, than Jake told everyone that he had to go soon, so the party had to be shut down. Slowly the other all left and Tamara and I were the only ones there.

"Now let's have some real fun!" Jake smiled and went to get us one more drink. He turned around halfway to the bar. "Oh! By the way Slut, take off that top! I want to see those nipples of yours when I come back."

He went to the bar mixed us up a few drinks then went into the house and came out with a bag in his hand too. He walked back over to us and handed Tamara the bag. There are some things in there I want you to put on. Tamara reached into the bag and pulled out a pair of white six-inch heel shoes with long straps that look like they would wrap all the way up to her thighs. "Size eight if I remembered right." He said. She then reached back in a pulled out a pink collar along with four pink leather restraints. "Now remove your shoes and put those on and I will help you put on the collar and cuffs." As he pointed to the shoes.

Tamara stood up once she had the white shoes on and the straps did wrap around her legs all the way to her upper thighs, they did look pretty dam sexy. Jake instructed her to stand beside him and he secured the restraints to her ankles, wrists and replaced the collar she had on with this pink one. "You do look fuckin hot like that. Nice fuckin nipples and probably a wet cunt too." He then took her hand and lead her to a pergola by the far corner of the pool. "I think you will like what I have in mind for you my rented slut." He opened the curtains that hung around the sides of it and there was a funny looking table in the middle of it.

Tamara stood there and looked at the table, while Jake fiddled with something in the corner. He went back to my wife and started to cover her body in oil or something. He sprayed her everywhere making her whole body shine brightly in the sun light. "Now I want you to lay down on the table, face down," as he pulled a cover off it.

It was quite and funny looking table as it had three holes in it, one at the end and two a third of the way down, but also a large space in the middle and open at the other end. Maybe some kind of massage table was my though. Tamara slowly lay down on the table and Jake instructed her to place her tits in each of the two holes and now I know why the holes were in it and her face to the other hole at the end. She did this as she placed her legs onto the small sides of the open end, this leaving no table between her legs, so someone could get right to her ass and pussy, I guess.

My wife laid there with her tits hanging through the two holes. Jake grabbed one of her arms and pulled it down off the table and attached the cuff on her wrist to a ring at the bottom of the table leg and then did the same to the other arm. Next, he hooked both her ankles to rings that were at the end of the table by her feet. After that was done, he pulled a chain down from the top of the pergola and clipped it to the collar around Tamara's neck. He turned a wooden ring, and this tightened the chain that was attached to her collar causing her head to tilt back and lift her face off the table. "There." He said. "Now I have you totally helpless so you can't move or do anything. I like you like that, and I'm sure so does your hubby."

Jake then grabbed something from under the table and he told me to come over and we can watch her get milked like a cow. Tamara looked shocked as Jake turned on some kind of pump and she then felt Jake stick something to each one of her tits. Suction cups that look like you would use on a dairy farm. They were clear glass looking things around two-inch round and six inches long and both had tubes on them that went into other tubes then into a glass jar. Tamara moaned as both cups got attached to her tits and you could she her tits get sucked right into the them. Her nipples grew about three times their size and then Jake pushed another button and the machine started to pulsate sucking hard then sucking softly. Within seconds her tits started to drip milk out of her nipples and into the cups and down the tubes. It was pretty cool to watch, and it looked like it sucked a lot harder than her breast pump did.

Tamara laid there softly moaning while Jake took his shorts off and his huge cock hung there. Fuck I forgot how big his dick really was. He then walked behind my wife and with his hands ripped the white panties off her body. He looked at them and they were soaked with precum that was oozing out of her pussy already, he walked back to the front of her told her to open her mouth and he stuck the wettest part of her panties into her mouth. "Keep them in your mouth and don't let them fall out, even if you have to beg me to cum. Make sure you don't drop them."

Tamara nodded her head and tried to answer as best as she could. The jar with her milk was about a quarter full already and milk run quickly out of her nipples each time the machine sucked hard. Her pussy started to drip too so I knew she was enjoying the day so far. Jake then walked to the side of the table and pulled on a handle, this now lower Tamara legs so her feet hung lower than her body and the pulled another handle this spread the table so that Tamara's legs were spreading wide open. Now her cunt and ass were totally exposed for anything. Jake then bent down and placed a vase between her feet and attached a large funnel to the top of that. "Now we will catch everything that flows out of your cunt, Slut and save that for something special."

Again, Tamara looked shocked, what was he talking about, she must have thought. Jake went to a cabinet and came back to the table with a medium size butt plug with a funny end. He lubed the plug up with some slimy stuff and then inserted it into my wife's ass. She moaned louder for a second then even more once Jake pushed a button on it and it started to vibrate. "We are going to leave you here while your hubby and I go for a drink. Oh! Don't, go anywhere. LOL." He pushed another button by the pergola and the roof opened allowing the sun light to hit Tamara's body all over. We both walked back to the bar and talked about how it was going so far, and he gave me a heads up on what he had planned.

We stayed there for a while then walked back over to my wife who was now moaning louder and still had her wet panties in her mouth. Jake spoke to her. "Are you ok Slut?"

Tamara shook her head no and tried to speak, so Jake asked her to speak again. I think she said her tits and nipples few starting to get sore, and it looked like not much milk was flowing anymore. We looked down at the jar and it was full right to the top, holy that was a good half a quart of her breast milk he pumped out of her. Her nipples were huge and dark red you could see the rings from the cups leaving marks on her tits as Jake turned the machine off and unhooked her from it. "Good little Slut. You gave us lots of milk. Excellent." Jake then looked at the vase and holy it had an half inch of her cum in there too. "Oh. Slut you must like what is happening to you. I hope that is just pre cum running out of you as I did not tell you, that you could cum."

"No." Tamara shook her head.

"No, what? Cum or pre cum?" He asked. I think, she said pre cum, but it was hard to understand her with those panties still in her mouth. Jake walked over to her and pulled the panties from her mouth. "Now did you orgasm or not?"

"No, Sir Jake. I did not cum. I am waiting for you to say ok."

Jake told her good and he then reached up and pulled the butt plug out of her ass. Tamara shrugged and moaned a little and said. "That almost just made me cum. Sir Jake. When you pulled that out."

"Well if you liked that then you might like what I have in mind for you now." As he stepped in between her legs.

As he got between her legs, I heard another voice from the bar area shout out to Jake. We looked over and it was Johnathan his brother in-law and two other guys, Mike and Dan that were at the pool party earlier too. I thought Jake was busted but turns out he had invited them back and told them to be back at five o'clock to have some fun with his rented slut. He stepped back out from between her legs and greeted the three guys. "Ok. She is all yours to fuck how you want, while Bill and I watch the show."

Johnathan was the first one naked and stepped in front of my wife. He pushed his cock to her lips and slid it into her mouth. Dan and Mike now naked too as Dan got between my wife's legs and in one quick thrust, he pushed his cock deep into her soaking wet pussy. Mike went and laid under the table and started sucking on Tamara's tits and playing with her nipples. We heard moans coming from Tamara's mouth, but they were muffled, as she sucked on a cock that was in there. Mike spoke out. "Fuck this is hot! Jake you were right her tits are fucking dripping out milk." He then went back to sucking them. Tamara's moaning was getting louder, so we knew she was close to cumming. Johnathan grunted and I guess shot his load into her mouth. He held her head tightly on his cock and Tamara gagged a little and tried to swallow as fast as she could but some cum run out of her lips onto the stone patio. She opened her mouth wider and started to cum herself as a large wad of cum ran out of her mouth. As my wife was having her first orgasm of the day, Dan let out a groan and looked like he was pumping her cunt full of semen, while Mike was still sucking milk from my wife's tits.

Dan stepped back and Johnathan took his place and stuck his now hard cock into Tamara's cunt and started to fuck her while. Tamara was still screaming as she was still cumming when Mike got up from under the table, stepped in front of Tamara and placed his cock between her cum covered lips. Now Tamara was getting the same action as before. It did not take long when Johnathan grunted again as he unloaded his second load into my wife's cunt this time. He pulled out of her cunt and Mike with his hard cock now took over where Johnathan was and started to fuck her wet dripping pussy.

There was mixed sticky white cum all around her cunt and wads of cum started to drip into the funnel that was still between her legs filling the vase more. Tamara moaned and grunted as the guys fucked her almost steady for an hour, filling her cunt and mouth several times. Tamara came a few times and her cunt was just dripping cum steady now too. Dan walked over to her and was going to fuck her ass when Jake spoke out and told him no! That he wanted to be the first to fuck her ass, so they decided to undo the cuffs and change her position. The guys untied her, and she looked well used and tired as she sat up on the table. Then Jake said she should have a break drink some water and take a few minutes to rest. Jake went and got her a large glass of water and told her to drink it as the sun was hot and she was losing lots of body fluids as she cum quite a few times. He then picked up the jar with her breast milk in it and walked over to the bar.

Jake returned shortly and handed Tamara what looked like a milkshake. "I made it special for you. Try it let me know what you think." Tamara drank about a third of it and said that it was good and nice and refreshing too. "Good. Glad you like it. Now drink some more and we will continue some fun."

Jake and I sat back still and watched as the guys tied my wife to the table again but this time she was on her back and laying there with her tits pointing straight up. Two of them started to suck hard on her nipples and trying to suck out some milk and make her tits start lactating in the sun light, while one of them started to fuck her again. The guys all had average cocks so no real large object penetrated her wet pussy or mouth that bad, but they could cum a lot. Dan fucked her hard then yelled out to the guys watch out I want to cum all over the Slut's body, pulled his dick out of her cunt and cum shot all over her stomach and tits. Next Mike stepped in and started to fuck her again, while Johnathan tilted my wife's head sideways and stuck his cock into her mouth. Tamara started to cum again which must have sent the other two guys off as, both of them started to cum too. Mike shot his load all over her tits and even hit her face a few times while Johnathan pulled his cock out of her mouth and shot his load all over her hair.

Tamara lay there now with cum all over her as Jake stood up and asked if she liked that. "Yes." She answered. "Yes. Sir Jake I did like that, but my hair will be a mess." With both hands Jake started to rub the cum all over her body and tits. Now her whole body was shinny in the bright sun light. The three guys each took one last turn before going home to their wife's and fucked Tamara once again shooting cum all over her. Jake rubbed the cum all over her tits and even her hair again, as most of the old cum was drying out and getting hard. Her cunt was red and her nipples dark red, both looked sore as Jake asked her how she felt.

"A little tender and sore Sir Jake."

12